The Adventures of Abigail Pt. 07

Story Info
A young woman makes her way in the world.
3.2k words
4.48
7.4k
2
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/08/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is based loosely on some real experiences and is mixed with a healthy dose of my kinky and perverse imagination. What is included is a lot of bisexual FF – a little MM, MF. There is punishment, spanking, exhibitionism, wrestling, groups and a little incest. It is primarily a fantasy. Do not try this at home – and always be safe. Also, all of the characters are all over 18 and everything is completely consensual. This story is long and I will post more and more of it as time passes. I am always interested in feedback and suggestions. The musical references in the chapter titles are there to ground the story in musical events. Feel free to listen to them while you read the chapters. I would love to find an artist to draw illustrations. Enjoy.

Chapter 11 – *Addio del passato - "Traviata"

Nothing lasts forever, especially in the theater. So after runningTraviatafor three weeks it was time to close. It had been a big success and had been really fun. Not only that but the audience had loved it and we got great reviews. Even the chorus got great reviews (mostly we aren't even noticed). We had started music rehearsals forL'Elisir d'Amore,a comic opera by Donizetti. We would have a couple weeks off as we finished rehearsals on stage and then would open this opera in late April.

But first we had our final performance ofTraviataand then strike. The performance was flawless. We had had a couple cast changes for the last week. Our international stars singing Violetta and Alfredo the first two weeks had left for other engagements and we had new international stars join us for the last week. It made me nervous. But there was no reason for nervousness. I was now at a different level. In a professional company like this the leads could come and go in a famous popular opera likeTraviataand no one would even notice. They had arrived on Sunday in time for a performance. Then they had a walk through of the staging with the stage manager and then they performed on Tuesday, Friday and Sunday. No big deal!

Our Sunday performance was at 3:00 in the afternoon and we finished around 5:30. Then we had to strike the show. Now this means that every vestige ofTraviatahad to go. The sets had to be torn down, props stored and costumes cleaned and stored or prepared to be shipped back to the US. Now the principals are excused from this work, of course. And for some reason the orchestra was also excused, except for the percussion section and the librarian. But the technical crew organized the strike and the chorus and stage hands were the workers. It seemed terribly unfair, but it was actually in our contracts.

I had no idea how this would go, but Jenni told me it would not take too long. So, after we finished the show and I changed out of my costume and into my jeans and t-shirt I went down to the call board to see what my assignment was. Costumes! Great! How hard can that be? I reported to Rosalia, the costume mistress. She was a pretty no nonsense kind of woman, and she was good. She knew costumes. There was a story that when Luciano Pavarotti was just starting out he came to Caracas and sangTosca. During the run Rosalia had caught him eating dinner while wearing his costume and she let him have it (you're not allowed to eat or drink anything but water while wearing costumes). The story ends by saying that he was able to charm his way back into her good graces before the end of the run. I don't doubt that, but I bet the next time he wanted a snack he removed his costume first!

I went down into the belly of the theater where the costume shop was located. I had to pass through the musician's corridor where I looked for Emmy, but she was gone. There were 8 of us – all girls along with Rosalia's 3 assistants. 5 of the chorus girls (including me) were to collect all of the costumes and bring them down to the costume room on the lift. The others and the assistants would inspect them and prepare them for cleaning and storage. Stephanie and I were sent up to the principal dressing rooms. The other three girls were sent to the chorus dressing rooms.

Stephanie and I pushed our costume rack into the lift and set off for the 4th floor. We could hear the hammering and pounding and yelling from the stage.

"I guess we got off easy this time," she said with a smile.

"Yeah, can you imagine me with a hammer?" We giggled.

Silence. I looked at her, she was a tall and skinny mezzo. She had simple features and was what you might call – plain. She was the girl who had had her lesson right before mine and had emerged from her lesson crying. I wanted to ask her, but I didn't want to pry or make her uncomfortable. She always seemed to be a bit of a loner.

"I... I'm going to missTraviata," I said at last.

She nodded. I smiled.

"How did your first lesson go," she finally asked me at last?

The elevator came to a jerky stop.

"Well, it was..... ah.... Well, I don't think he thinks I am Maria Callas." I said.

We pulled the rack from the elevator and knocked and then entered the 1st dressing room – Violetta. She was gone – of course.

After the door shut we looked at each other as if expecting that the other knew what to do.

"I guess we just make sure the costumes are all here and hung properly and then we put them on the rack," she said finally.

"Haven't you done this before?"

"No, last time I did props." She said.

So we started looking through the beautiful costumes that Violetta had worn.

"So," she said suddenly, "it didn't go well?"

"What? Oh, my lesson. Well..." I stopped and looked at her. "Not really. He doesn't like the way I sing. He thinks my technique is bad, especially my breath support." I was surprised to hear my voice catching as if I was going to cry.

"Did he make you do his special exercise?" She asked, looking right at me.

I blushed. "Yes, he did." Pause. "I assumed he did that with all the girls."

It was her turn to blush. She looked away. "Yes, true."

We were finished and headed off to Alfredo's dressing room.

"Did you make sure we got all of her petticoats." I said as she was pushing the rack out of the room.

"Yes, I know. I did."

In Alfredo's room and alone again she asked me, "What did you think of it?"

"The exercise?" I paused. "I don't know what to think."

"I think it's crap." She snapped, "There is no benefit for singing in that exercise. He does it so he can get into all the girl's panties."

I sighed and blushed. "You're probably right."

"I know I am right."

"OK. So do you refuse him when he orders you to..... assume the position?"

She blushed and looked away. We had finished this dressing room. On to Germont.

We worked in silence for a bit. Then she stopped and said softly, "I tried to last time. We had an argument. He was insistent and threatened me with being fired. I gave in. He was extra rough with me. It hurt. And......

I had stopped too and was listening to her, "And what," I said softly.

"Before he let me leave he forced me to bend over the piano and smacked my ass a couple times."

"He spanked you?"

"Yes."

"Wow. I thought only Kristen did that. Did he hit you hard?"

"Yes, my ass is still red. He told me if I resisted again he would either fire me or spank me harder."

We moved on to Flora's dressing room in silence.

"Have you ever been spanked?" she asked me finally.

"Yes, fairly often actually," I answered honestly.

"Really? Who does it to you?"

I didn't want to get into that. "Ahh, men and women both have spanked me. Lately it has been Kristen."

"Oh, that's right you live with her. Are you a lesbian?"

"No, I'm not," I told her. "I like to be with both men and women."

Silence.

"I prefer men," she said at last.

"Nothing wrong with that. So I guess you don't practice 'the exercise' outside of your lesson?"

"No. I'm too embarrassed. And you can't really do it to yourself anyway. You have to bend over which defeats the supposed purpose."

I nodded in agreement. She was right about that. I had tried and discovered the same thing.

I picked up a petticoat off the floor and we were at the door of the two male compromaria – Gastone and Dr. Grenville.

"Why do you let people spank you?" She asked.

"Well, if you want to know the truth, I kind of like it. I mean, I don't like it hard, and I don't like to beat up. But a gentle spanking, well, I find it exciting."

She looked at the floor and turned red.

"There is nothing to be ashamed of," I said quickly.

"I'm not so sure about that."

***********

We were at the last principal dressing room: Baron Douphol. My flirty friend Fabio had performed the role brilliantly. We knocked and were surprised to hear a voice respond – "Entrate." We opened and there was Fabio, in his street clothes. "Come in girls."

Stephanie seemed flustered and flushed. I wasn't sure if it was because of our conversation about spanking, or if it was Fabio who made her all hot and bothered.

"Sorry to interrupt," I said as I started to gather up his costume.

"Two beautiful women are never an interruption," he said with his divine Italian accent.

He was quite animated and charming, as always.

Stephanie acted star-struck and could not find a way to open her mouth. I bantered with him as I collected his costume. As we were hanging the costume I noticed that he slipped behind Stephanie and put his arm around her waist and hugged her and kissed her on the ear. I thought she would faint. He whispered something to her in Spanish and she smiled, blushed and nodded.

So we were finished and it was time to take all the costumes down to the dungeon. Fabio accompanied us to the elevator. Stephanie got in with the rack and as I went to join her, Fabio grabbed my arm. "Wait, I forgot something. Go on ahead she will join you in a moment."

Stephanie shot me a look like a dagger as the elevator door closed.

I turned to him with a smile. "So what did you forget?"

He put his hand on my arm and drew me to him. "I forgot to thank you for your beauty." With that he kissed me deep. The kiss melted me. Within moments he had me up against the wall kissing me with my jeans open and my t-shirt pulled up and he was exploring my body from between my legs to my breasts and nipples. I moved my hands over his body and felt his hard cock inside of his pants. I rubbed him through his pants and he slipped a finger inside of me. I moaned.

As I attempted to undo his pants he stopped me. It is then I heard the elevator door close and begin it's climb back up to the third floor. "Not here cara mia." He quickly pulled my t-shirt down. I zipped up my jeans. But my breathing was still ragged.

"Where, then." I said softly.

"I am having a party next in a couple weeks. I want you to come. It is at my home."

"Aren't you married?"

"Yes of course! And she will be there. She would love to meet you."

I raised my eyebrows in surprise. "Who else is coming?"

"O some friends of mine. Patrons of the opera. Estephanie will be there, also Jenni. A string quartet will play from the orchestra. It will be nice. I want you too. I want you to sing."

Orchestra! I thought of Emmy. "This sounds awkward. Your wife is there with girls who you have been messing around with."

He laughed. "Not awkward in the least."

"Stephanie will be jealous. She is already jealous."

"Ah, she needs to get over it. There is enough for her and all the lovely women in my life."

"Maybe you should spank her for being jealous," I said in jest.

"Maybe I will," he said with a twinkle. "Tell me you will come."

"Ok, I'll come. What should I wear? What should I sing?"

"Wear concert attire. Evening clothes. It is formal. Sing whatever you want."

He bent over and kissed me and tweeked my nipple through my t-shirt.

"How do we get to your house?"

"I will send a car for you all."

Another kiss. "One more question. Will the Maestro be there?" I was thinking of Stephanie.

"Fear not. Only those who love you will be there. Or I should say, those who want to love you."

Another kiss and the elevator door opened, Rosalia was on board. She was looking for me. He didn't wait around. He quickly headed towards the stairs as I slipped into the elevator with Rosalia. I was flustered and blushing and disheveled. She gave me a disapproving look but said nothing, except to whisper something that sounded like a curse under her breath.


Chapter 12 –Una furtiva lagrima – "L'Elisir"

"Traviata" had been a big success and had been really fun for me. But in the theater nothing lasts forever and now that was over and we were finishing up the rehearsals for "L'Elisir d'Amore." Unlike "Traviata" this opera is a comedy. No one dies at the end. It has a small cast, and the small chorus would be made up only of the apprentices. Often the men have so much more to do than the women. "L'Elisir" is an exception. The 2nd act begins with a cute little scene where all the girls in the chorus get the news that the tenor, the madly in love Nemorino's rich uncle just died and that he has inherited all the money. So when he comes on stage we are all flirty and act like we have fallen in love with him. He thinks that his magic Elixer of love is now working but it's really only an old bottle of bordeaux wine. This was a great production and there was lots of running around with lots of sight gags. The most famous moment in the opera is Nemorino's beautiful aria in act II (a little bit after the scene I just described) –Una furtiva lagrima. This aria always makes me cry. And our tenor was handsome and sang like a god. He had all the girls swooning. Of course, he was also completely gay!

Things had been a little tense with Stephanie since our encounter with Fabio during strike. I was actually stunned that she would react that way. I mean, after all, he was married! I tried to talk with her a couple times. Jenni even asked her why she seemed like she was mad. She just hissed that she thought I was a little slut. Well as true as that statement might have been still she provided no explanation. As we blocked the various scenes she was so snippy that even Fabio noticed (he was playing Dr. Dulcamara – the quack doctor). He asked me about it and I told him I thought she was mad because she was jealous. He was not pleased. After rehearsal I watched as he spoke harshly to her. She blushed and hung her head, then I saw them leave together after rehearsal.

"So what is that all about?" I looked around it was Kirsten.

"Fabio was flirting with me and Stephanie got jealous. That's all."

She laughed. "So we have a couple days off, are you going to be home?"

"Some" I answered evasively, "I have plans for tonight and tomorrow. I don't know when I'll be home."

Kirsten didn't like that answer. "You bitch. Who are you going to fuck this time?"

I flushed. "Kirsten, I'm sorry. I made plans, ok."

Silence. She turned to walk away.

"I'll make it up to you later, I promise."

"Don't bother, bitch!" She said as she walked away.

Great. Stephanie was mad at me. Kirsten was mad at me. I walked glumly out of the hall.

"You hungry?" It was Jenni.

"Maybe."

"What's the matter?"

"Come on, let's get something light and I'll tell you."

******

Across from the theater was a little restaurant that the company liked to go to. It was called "La Diva." Jenni and I walked over and there was Fabio and Stephanie sitting at a table outside.

"Ladies, come and join us," he called.

I hesitated. Jenni waited to follow my lead. I walked over to their table.

"I don't want to interrupt."

"No interruption at all," he said quickly. I looked at Stephanie. I wasn't sure she agreed. "Besides, my wife is going to join us and this will be a wonderful time for us all to get acquainted before the party."

I looked pleadingly at Stephanie again. She looked away, embarrassed.

"OK." Fabio called the waiter to bring over another table for us all to sit together. I let Jenni sit next to Fabio with Stephanie on his other side. I sat next to Stephanie and there was an empty chair next to Jenni. We ordered a little food. I ordered a fruit drink (no alcohol) and a light sandwich. Things felt a little stiff at first.

"Estephanie, let's get this over with. Apologize for being a little bitch." Fabio said at last.

She blushed and looked like she was going to cry.

"No, Fabio, It's ok. Forget it." I said.

"It's not ok. I will not have my favorite girls act like that towards one another." He said sharply.

"I'm sorry, Abi." Stephanie said softly.

"It's ok – totally cool. No problem." I squeezed her hand.

"Lovely," he said, "O look, there's Gloria, my wife." He jumped up from the table and went to meet her.

I looked at Stephanie. "Are you ok?" I asked her.

"Things are so different here. So different."

"Stephanie, don't fall in love with him. That's a really bad idea."

She looked at Jenni who shook her head as if to say, listen to her she is right.

"I can't help it!" Stephanie said quietly as Fabio returned to the table.

"Ladies, this is my wife, Gloria!" Fabio presented her to us.

We stood as he introduced us by name. Each extending our hand and she took it graciously. She was an elegant woman in her 40's. She had long dark hair and her skin was tanned and soft. She was dressed in a nice dress with a very large hat.

"It is lovely to meet you girls. I have heard a lot about you all and I look forward to getting to know you all much better." I looked at Jenni and raised an eyebrow. Jenni smiled.