The Adventures of Anna Clarke Ch. 03

Story Info
Anna gets taken down an ally.
2.4k words
4.12
38.1k
7
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/20/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna still standing outside Dave's house, now in an emotional battle trying to convince herself that she didn't do anything wrong. She continued to tell herself that she needed cock since her husband works away most of the year. What he does not know can't hurt him. But the guilt was so overwhelming knowing that she fucked a another man and his son. Knowing that this was all wrong Anna needed to clear her head.

Anna put her heels on before buttoning up her coat. She unlocked her car, started it up and drove off. Whilst she was driving she could smell the distinct smell of cum and pizza which continued to remind her of the events that unfolded no more than a hour ago. Anna didn't take pride in fucking other men and knew she had to stop. But since fucking Adam she has been overwhelmed by a primal instinct. The urges were too strong to withstand. She knew she had to stop, she could not continue to go on like this.

As Anna was driving home her guilt still getting the better of her. She spotted a pub and quickly decided that she needed a drink to clear her head. She was only going to have one as she still needed to drive back home. As she drove into the pub car park picking a parking space. She patched herself up with some make-up and sprayed on some deodorant to mask the smell. As she stepped out the car she almost looked as good as she did before she went to Dave's. Her hair still a little messy but nothing a woman's touch couldn't solve. Anna's coat fully buttoned up prevented anyone from seeing the cum and greasy pizza stains on her blouse.

As she entered the bar it was mostly empty only a few customers. She approached the bar, politely ordering a large glass of wine. Anna received her drink then chose a table to sit at. She chose to sit at the far end of the bar as it was the quietest area. As she pondered about her recent actions she still could not believe what she had done with Dave. It was so naughty and dirty. Anna lifted her glass to take a mouth full and as she placed the glass on the table she saw two men looking over at her. As time past they continued to look over. This time they exchanged smiles, Anna of-coarse a polite person smiled back.

The two guys are best friends Mike and Jay both 54 years old. They have known each other since their school days. Now both retired they play golf most days and in the evening go to the bar and have a few drinks. They had only just arrived at the bar. Upon sitting down they saw Anna both commenting on her appearance.

"Hey Jay check out that chick." stated Mike.

"Wow she is amazing!" replied Jay.

Both glaring across at Anna who was sitting with her right leg crossed. She was rocking her leg up and down with her high heel dangling on the end of her foot. It was clear something was on her mind.

Jay said, "She's got a great pair of legs."

Mike responded, "Yeah bet she could hold some pretty nasty positions with them."

Both began to laugh. They could see that she was almost finished her drink, they saw this as their chance to move in. Anna looked up and saw both Mike and Jay heading her way.

"Hey me and my friend would like to buy you a drink if you don't mind?" Mike asked.

Anna responded, "Okay but only one as I'm driving."

Mike bought Anna another drink. Both Mike and Jay sat opposite her. They both introduced themselves and in-turn Anna did the same. As time went by they all engaged their conversations in a wide variety of topics. Now the drinks were flowing but only for Anna. The guys seemed to be pacing themselves. They all seemed to be having a good time laughing and joking with each other.

Anna now beginning to get a little light headed thanks to the alcohol was really enjoying herself. The alcohol was also helping Anna take her mind of her coming together with Dave. Anna drank a couple more glasses now she was really light headed both Mike and Jay knew this.

Mike and Jay now sat either side of Anna and it was Mike who moved in first. Placing his hand on the top of her leg he then give it a soft gentle squeeze. He had a hand full of Anna's thigh which felt soft but thick and strong. Anna was well aware of what he was doing but didn't see any harm. Jay now wanted to make a move and had a great opportunity. Anna's make-up fell out her bag as she knocked it. Jay knelt down to pick it up. Whilst down there he had a clear view of her nylon clad legs and he couldn't resist a feel. Jay placed his hands around her ankle then moving down to remove her heels. Revealing her beautifully shaped and toned foot. He moved has hands down and began caressing her foot. The silky soft feel beginning to turn him on. He looked up making eye contact with Anna. The passion was clear between the two, she began forcing her foot into Jay. Now pushing up against him. Jay released his hold on Anna's foot which she slipped back into her heel.

The guys began to touch Anna more frequently, mainly her legs. Anna now loving the attention was feeling all worked up again. She had an itch which needed scratching. Anna now pretty drunk had no defence against these feelings.

Mike demanded, "Anna come sit on my lap and make an old man happy."

Anna just smiled and complied. She sat down on him, her soft ass taking shape around him. Mike placed his hands around her waist. Anna had no idea what she was letting herself in for. Anna still with her coat on whilst sitting on Mike she could feel a hard bulge from beneath her skirt. She just couldn't help herself she began to grind her hips in a slow circular motion.

This was making Mike go crazy and Jay who said, "Mike I think its time."

It was late the bar was now pretty busy.

Mike told Anna, "We are going to take a walk do you want to come?"

Anna replied, "Sure I'm not going to be left alone here."

Anna was not thinking straight her thoughts hazed by the alcohol. Mike and Jay however were not they knew exactly what they were doing. Now outside the bar Jay held Anna's hand while Mike walked ahead. It was a quiet night only the clicking of Anna's heels could be heard across the street. Mike stopped at the entrance to an alley way. Jay still holding hands led Anna down the alley.

Mike chuckled, "Go warm her up for me."

Jay just laughed as he took Anna deep into the dark alley.

Anna now questioned what was going on. Jay grabbed both her hands raising them above her head and pushing her up against the wall. Now he engaged in kissing, their lips locked together with passion. Jay's hands now moved down to her waist and Anna jumped up throwing her arms around his neck and tightening her thighs around his waist. Jay was solid he reached down to free his 7 inch cock. He lifted her skirt exposing her clean shaved smooth pussy to the cold nights air.

He looked down commenting on her lack of underwear, "You are one real slut!"

Jay's cock now steaming in the cold air rammed his full length into Anna.

She was looking deep into his eyes and with a smile said, "Your going to have to do better than that."

Jay replied, "Don't you worry your going to get it."

Jay started to fuck Anna with speed smashing into her. Anna released her arms now spreading them across the wall. Still fucking her with such speed which she had never experienced with any man before. Anna still maintaining eye contact was being bashed up and down against the wall her pussy taking every inch. She seemed determined to make him cum a lot sooner than he wanted. She tightened her grip with her legs squeezing as hard as she could. She then unbuttoned her coat before pulling down her blouse and bra. With her tits now exposed Jay moved in to suck her nipples swapping between the two. Still pounding Anna with extreme speed, her tits bouncing, legs moving in all directions like a rag doll. Anna still looking deep into Jay began laughing knowing that she was about to finish him off.

She was herself feeling pleasure but held it back. She didn't want to give anything away. Anna now took her arms and locked them around his back as Jay continued to glide in and out. She reached her right leg over to the other and kicked off her heel and with her stocking clad foot she flicked off her other heel using the tips of her toes. She then locked her legs around Jay once again.

Anna shouted, "Come on you dirty bastard fuck me!"

He was already at full pace and was now tiring. Anna with all her strength pushed against the wall which forced Jay backwards away from the wall. Now in the open gripping onto Jay, Anna was about to get what she wanted. She took off her coat before resting her hands upon his shoulders. With her legs still locked she began to ride his cock only using the strength in her upper legs to buck up and down. Girding her soaking pussy walls which tightly gripped Jay's cock.

It was a truly amazing sight Anna was showing great strength whilst giving amazing pleasure. Jay now feeling his cock beginning to throb. As the moon light lit the alley Anna continued riding him like she was riding a horse. As she did this she was screaming out loud moans as she was enjoying reaching an orgasm. Jay himself now moaning with pleasure squeezing her chunky ass as he was almost ready. Pre cum was leaking into Anna's pussy at an alarming rate. Both their moans and screams could be heard from the empty streets.

Mike could hear everything he then muttered to himself, "Nice one Jay give that slut everything you've got."

Anna now aware that Jay was ready to explode unlocked her legs. Gently dropping to her knees, quickly wrapping her mouth around his throbbing cock. She gripped her hands around the back of his legs and started pulling into him with such ferocity. She could taste pre cum and her pussy juices which encouraged her. Her lips now at their tightest, her saliva giving great friction. Jay couldn't hold back unleashing his cum which quickly began to fill Anna's mouth. Like a trooper she swallowed his entire load. She made sure she harvested every last drop. Using her hand she squeezed from the base to the tip of his cock drawing out a small drop which she instantly licked up.

"Now go get your friend, he better be ready for me!" Anna ordered.

Jay gingerly walked out of the alley approaching Mike and said, "She's ready mate."

Mike entered the alley he could see Anna. Standing with her tits hanging out with her pussy on full view. The was a determined look in her eyes ready to take her second man. Mike instantly groped her tits whilst pushing her towards a bin. Mike turned her around forcing her body down onto the bin. She held her legs tight together slightly bent at the knees then raising up on the tips of her toes. Now positioned and ready to take him.

Mike saw the greasy pizza stains on the back of her blouse and he said to himself, "What the fuck has this bitch been up to?"

Mike then released his cock entering her entrance which was still partly open thanks to Jay. Now inside he began pounding with remarkable power. Anna's ass was rippling as he slammed against her. His cock rubbing against her wet pussy walls. She was bent over the bin with Mike slamming into her. He was fucking so hard even bin was bashing against the wall. Despite the force Anna maintained her position. Again the feeling of intense pleasure made her moan which echoed throughout the alley.

Anna angrily said, "Come on you fucking old loser fuck me."

Now clenching her fists she slammed them down on the bin in a demanding fashion. Anna now lifted her right leg placing it on the top of the bin. Her other leg still slightly bent and on her tip toe.

Mike could feel his cock giving up no longer able to sustain the pressure which was placed on his cock. Anna also reaching her second orgasm let out an extraordinary animal like moans.

"Are you ready slut here it comes." informed Mike.

He pulled out Anna again dropping to her knees. Unexpectedly his load burst out shooting her in her left eye. She opened her mouth catching the rest of his load. Anna for the second time locking her mouth around his cock making sure she swallowed every last drop. Mike looking down at Anna just laughed at the site before him. He met up with Jay before heading off leaving Anna in the alley.

She stood up pulling down her skirt down and lifting up her bra and blouse. She then sat down beside the bin needing a rest with one eye welded shut due to Mike's cum. The soles of her stockings covered in dirt and smelling of just about everything. Anna had become a true slut. As she gazed down she looked at her wedding ring which brought back the feeling of guilt. She had fuck three different men within the last 24 hours. She knew she had to stop this. Knowing what she looked like as she sat down beside the bin continued to upset her. She was furious that she allowed herself to do this.

From the dark depths of the alley Anna heard foot steps. A small dark figure appeared...

To be continued...