The Adventures of G Ch. 02

Story Info
The shopping trip.
1.5k words
4.57
63.9k
14

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 09/16/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My job requires that I travel extensively. Craig, the guy I was seeing asked me to go to a wedding with him. I was on my way home when I got stranded in Pittsburg. The airline couldn't get home until late the next day but in time to make the wedding. I called Craig and told him my problem. He told me he would pick me up at the airport and we could we go straight to the wedding.

Do men have any clue how long it takes to get ready especially when you have no dress, shoes or the right make up?

I was wandering through the airport I noticed my favorite lingerie store had just opened a store. I went in and found just the bra that would really enhance my cleavage. It was smooth black satin demi cup with discrete padding. They had a pretty matching panty with a wispy lace front. I was about to go to the dressing room to try them on when I remembered Craig saying:

"Have you ever worn a garter belt? I think you would look so sexy."

Well, next to the panties were matching garter belts. I thought, why not, so I took one to try on as well.

The sales assistant asked me if I had ever worn a garter belt before.

"No." I replied.

"Will you be wearing it as day wear, evening wear or special occasions?" she asked.

"I was thinking of wearing it to a wedding." I said.

"You will find it totally comfortable and liberating compared to panty hose. You'll need a pair of stockings. I recommend sheer black with lace tops."

"Can I try them on?" I asked.

"Of course" she replied as she led me to the changing room.

"If you want to be a real garter girl" she whispered just as I entered the changing room, "remember to put your panties on last, otherwise when you want to take your panties off or get them off in a hurry, you'll have to take your garters off first. We garter girls always put our panties on last."

I hung my coat over the mirror on the door and started to get undressed. I reached back, undid my bra, slid the straps down my arm and took it off. I cupped my breasts and gently massaged them. I slipped off my shoes and started to wriggle out of my panty hose. I pulled them down over my butt. The panty rolled up as I pulled them down. I had one leg out but the second came off inside out and my panties were all twisted inside them.

I picked up the bra, put my arms through the straps, bent over, gently placing my breasts in the cups and fastened the hooks. I straightened up. It didn't feel comfortable. I gently placed my right hand in the left cup and lifted my breast until it nestled perfectly. I did the same on the right, gently lifting my breast. I ran my hands over the smooth satin, gently caressing my breasts. I was starting to get a little turned on.

I put the garter belt around my waist and fastened it at the back. I took the stocking out of the package, carefully bunched one up, put my toes in and slowly pulled it up, over my calf until it rested mid thigh. I caressed my leg, smoothing the stocking out. I attached the garter to the delicate lace top of the stocking. I took the second stocking and slipped it on, smoothing it out before attaching the garters to the lace. I took the panties and put them on, adjusting them so they were lying smooth in front, giving my clit a gentle caress in the process.

I stepped into my pumps, turned to face the mirror and took the coat off the mirror to see how I looked.

My breasts swelled out of my bra, nipples almost peeking out. The delicate garter belt around my waist, with the garter holding up my lace top stockings, perfectly framed the sheer black lace of my panties. I could just see my pussy through the lace. My eyes followed my stockings down my legs, to my pumps. Just looking at myself, I understood why Craig had wanted me in a garter belt.

I bought the outfit as well as an extra pair of stockings.

There are a lot of stores in the airport mall I went into a clothing store and bought a simple black satin dress that was 3 inches above my knees and showed my cleavage off perfectly. In a shoe store, I bought a new pair of black patent 4 inch sling back pumps and at a beauty salon, made arrangements for my hair and makeup the next day, then went to my hotel.

I got up early, had a relaxing bath put on my pretty new underwear and headed for the airport. I had my hair and makeup done then I went to pick up my dress. I put it on, and then slipped into my new shoes and voila! I looked hot if I do say so myself

It was a wonderful flight, all male crew, upgrade to first class and they couldn't do enough for me.

Craig's eyes went wide when he saw me walk out of the terminal. On the drive to the wedding he kept glancing over at me, peeking at my swelling cleavage. I crossed my legs and my dress rode up exposing my stocking tops. His hand "accidently" slipped off the shift lever on to my thigh feeling my garter. He apologized profusely. I patted him on the thigh to assure him it was OK but my hand accidently slipped and I could feel the start of a huge erection. It was going to be a fun night.

It was a beautiful wedding, one of the most elegant I have ever attended.

We finally left. He invited me to his place for a night cap. We no sooner closed the door and we were in each other's arms. I tilted my head up and he kissed me hard on the lips. I forced my tongue in his mouth. We kissed, our tongues teasing each other. His hands wandered down, caressing me while slowly guiding me to the couch. Without breaking the kiss he sat me in the couch and knelt in front of me. His hands slowly caressed my feet, my calves my thighs and paused when he reached the top of my stockings. He lifted my skirt, leaned back to look and buried his face in my lace clad pussy. He gently took off my panties and started to kiss my pussy, his tongue swirling around my clit sucking it then swirling all the time running his hands up and down my legs. I was in ecstasy.

I wanted him inside of me. I pulled his head away. He stripped off his shirt and I unzipped his pants, pulled down his shorts and his beautiful hard cock sprang out. I grabbed it, lay back, spread my legs and guided his cock toward my wet pussy. I teased my clit with the underside of his cock, then ran it up and down my pussy lips, teasing my clit again and then slowly took him inside me. I felt his hot cock sliding into my pussy, going deeper and deeper, waves and waves of pleasure washing over me until he was deep inside me. He started to pull out, and then he thrust again. I felt him inside me, the waves of pleasure building with each thrust. I wrapped my legs around his butt and dug my heels into him to encourage him. Faster and faster, harder and harder he thrust, filling my pussy with his cock each time, waves of pleasure, an orgasm building. Suddenly I came in a blinding flash with him deep inside me. A moment later he shuddered and I felt his cum spurting hard inside me.

He collapsed, breathing heavily. He gently nestled between my breasts, kissing and licking my nipples while running his hands up and down my stockings, to my garter belt to my pussy.

I pulled myself away, pushed him down on the floor and twisted around, stretching my legs across his chest, nudging his face with my heels. He started to kiss and caress my feet and heels. I took his cock in my mouth, tasting his cum and my juices and started to gently suck it. I could feel him start to get hard. I swirled my tongue around the head, paying special attention to the underside then running my tongue up and down the underside while massaging his balls, continuing to tease his cock and moving my nylon clad legs over his body. He groaned in pleasure as he ran his hands over my legs and heels. He was writhing and groaning with pleasure as I swirled my tongue over his cock head then took him deep in my mouth over and over until he suddenly came again, filling my mouth with his cum. I licked my lips and swallowed as much as I could. He lay back panting and when he recovered he looked at me, taking in my heels, stockings, dress pulled up over my waist and cum on my lips.

"You are fantastic" he said to me "you could give lessons."