The Adventures of Hilda Ch. 02

Story Info
Hilda and her mother-in-law bare all.
5.9k words
4.52
37.3k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/09/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CAP811
CAP811
226 Followers

August 14, 2009

Dear Diary,

What a day! Now I've seen everything. And when I tell you what happened, you'll agree! It started when we went down to visit Tim's parents. With this heat wave, we decided to spend the day at Plum Cove, their favorite beach.

I might have known something would go wrong because Tim wanted me to wear the bra and panties outfit he bought me on eBay. The panties are the full old-fashioned kind, but they're sheer white chiffon, Diary, and they don't hide anything! When I put them on in front of the bedroom mirror, you could see my pussy lips as plain as day. When I turned around, well, there was my butt crack too.

The bra was sheer too, and didn't hide my nipples or areolae at all. But I thought, oh well, no one will see them under my linen sun dress. Boy was I wrong!

So anyway, the four of us arrived at Plum Cove. We set up this little blue and white tent enclosure, which shelters us from the wind and can be zipped up for privacy when we change into our bathing suits. The guys went back to the car to get lawn chairs, the picnic baskets, and beer. I walked down near the water while Mrs. Alston (after today she lets me call her Carol, dear Diary!) went into the tent to put on her swimsuit.

About that time a man driving a little tractor came along behind me. He was towing a beach cleaner machine, which picks up trash and smoothes the sand. All of a sudden I heard Carol yelling, "Oh good grief! Help! Help!"

I looked around and couldn't believe my eyes, Diary. The beach cleaner had snagged one of the pegs holding our tent enclosure, pulled the whole thing down, and was dragging it along! The driver was listening to his iPod, and did not realize it. And there was Carol lying in the sand stark naked! I guess she'd just taken off all her clothes, including her panties, and put them into the beach bag when it happened. Our bag was gone too, dragged along under the tent!

Well! I ran to Carol as she stood up without a stitch of clothes on. She was in total panic as she covered her breasts with one arm and her pussy with the other. Then she realized that her butt was on display, so she reached back and tried to cover it too. All the time she was gasping and saying, "Ooh! Oooh!"

Well Diary, I sure learned a lot about Carol today! I guess she nursed Tim a lot when he was a baby because her nipples are really thick! Her breasts aren't as big as mine, and they hang down more, and her hips are a bit wider. When she moved her hand away from her pussy to cover her breasts and her butt, I could see that Carol is a natural redhead! She shaves the pubic hair on her legs and abdomen. But a thick patch of auburn hair covers her pubic mound and the rest of her down there.

Diary, after the rude way Carol treated me that time I accidentally went into her and Jack's bedroom naked, I wanted to say, "Well, Carol, how does it feel? You're completely nude, and everyone is looking at you!"

But I didn't. Instead I said, "I'll try to catch the tractor, Mrs. Alston!" I turned to run after it, but Carol cried, "No, Hilda, you can't leave me here naked!" Her face was almost as red as her hair! Every guy around was staring at her. A few even whistled and said, "Hey honey, what's your phone number?" which I thought was not polite.

There was such a desperate look on Carol's face. And I really do want my mother-in-law to like me. So I did something I never imagined I'd do in public, being a proper, modest young lady. I unzipped my dress, stepped out of it, and handed it to her. "Put this on," I said.

She took the dress, but when she saw what I had on under it, she said, "Good grief, Hilda, your undies don't hide anything!"

"Well," I replied, "we have to catch that tractor. There's two of us and only one dress. What do you want to do?"

I guess Carol didn't want to be naked, dear Diary! She stepped into my dress and drew it up over her hips. I turned and went running down the beach in my undies, waving my arms and yelling, "Stop that tractor!"

It seems so ironic. Carol had the 'mishap' and ended up naked, but there I was, also showing way more than a girl is supposed to. Oh it was embarrassing! Diary, I just don't understand how I get into these fixes!

Anyway, not only was my bra see-through, it also didn't provide much support. I could feel my breasts bouncing up and down as I ran. For once I wished they weren't so big! Everyone had their mouth open in surprise. After I ran by, of course, they could see my butt. Those darn panties were so flimsy I could feel my butt cheeks swaying as well.

So on I ran. One woman saw me coming and covered her little boy's eyes. Finally an older woman saw what was happening. She stepped in front of the tractor and made him stop. I caught up, reached under the tent, and grabbed our beach bag.

The driver, meantime, looked back and finally saw what he'd done. "Whoa," he cried, "what's goin' on?" When I turned to run back to Carol and he saw my butt, he yelled, "Hey now, cutie, don't rush off!" What a smart aleck!

The woman who had covered her little boy's eyes was waiting for me with a beach towel. She handed it to me as I went by, saying, "Here, put this on!"

I wrapped it around my waist, and finally returned to Carol. She quickly found her swimsuit in the beach bag and began to unzip my dress. Instead of being grateful, though, she looked at my bra and said, "Hilda, I might have known you'd wear an outfit like that!"

Well Diary, I'm a nice girl, so I had to say something. I told her, "I'll have you know, Mrs. Alston, that Tim bought this for me last week. He's the one who insisted I wear it today."

She looked at me for a few seconds and shook her head, saying, "That boy! He's just like his father!"

By this time Carol was slipping the dress off. Some young guys walking nearby stopped to watch the strip show. I turned my back to them and held up the beach towel so they couldn't see Carol.

But when they saw how sheer my panties were, they started whistling and making catcalls. So I turned around to face them, now holding the towel in front of both Carol and me as she finished taking off my dress.

About this time I heard Tim's father Jack cry out, "Carol? What th' hell is going on!"

Well, Diary, I guess any man would be surprised to see his wife standing on the beach as naked as a jaybird! And his daughter-in-law wearing nothing but see-through bra and panties. From the shocked look on Tim's face, I'm sure he's never seen his mother completely nude before.

Carol was so frazzled and angry with what had happened, she snapped back, "Isn't it obvious, Jack? I've decided to be a nudist!" Oh she was hopping mad! Then she said, "Turn your backs, dammit!"

Tim and Jack turned around, but some other people got to watch a naked woman put on her swimsuit in front of everyone. The odd thing is that Carol has a really modest one-piece swimsuit. But before she finally got it on, Diary, lots of folks saw everything that's under it!

Tim and his dad then went to get our tent while I put my dress back on. They set up the tent, and soon the rest of us changed into our bathing attire. Jack couldn't stop laughing as Carol told him how she ended up naked, and I in my undies. He said, "After today, let's call this beach Plum Naked Cove." Carol just glared at him.

For some reason, Diary, Jack wanted to hear the whole story again an hour later. Carol told him where to go - a really hot place. But after a while she relented and again told the tale. By now she was even able to smile at our disaster. And it seemed to me that Jack looked at his wife the same way Tim looks at me after I've had a mishap.

So now it's nine-thirty at night, and Tim's parents have already gone to bed. Why so early, I wonder. Diary, they didn't seem sleepy at all!

August 15, 2009

Dear Diary,

I've often said I don't understand men, and now I'm not sure I understand women either. Today was, well, even more weird than yesterday. But let me tell you about last night, which was incredible.

I knew Tim would be turned on after seeing his mom naked and me practically nude at the beach. And was I right! In fact we were both so hot we just pounced on each other as soon as the lights were turned out.

Oh, Tim's big cock felt so good in me! I just went wild. After a minute or two I stopped moving my hips with him and whispered, "Tim, I want it in my mouth now." That guy just about fainted! I rolled him over, held his cock, and slowly took it all the way to the back of my mouth! He was moaning really low so his parents wouldn't hear, and sighing, "Ooh Hilda! Ooh!" My pussy was really wet, so I could taste all my salty, tangy pussy juices on Tim's cock. But I didn't mind. If anything, it turned me on even more.

I sucked his cock for a while, then raised up and said, "Now, sweetie, in my pussy again." Oh Diary, was I a naughty girl! In a flash I was on my back, with Tim pounding me like a maniac. But did I give him what he wanted? No, I was feeling too hot and sexy. After a minute or two I was close to orgasm, so again I whispered, "Please, honey, let me suck your cock again. Mm, nice and slow!"

My sweet guy just trembled and moaned all the time I sucked him. Then I offered him my pussy again. This time, Tim used his tongue on my pussy instead of his cock. Oh, the things that guy can do with his tongue! It was heaven!

When he finally rose up and drove his cock into me, we both had an orgasm almost at once. Even after that, we went on licking and sucking each other until he was hard again. We played our little sex games for hours it seemed.

I was so worn out I slept until almost nine. Tim's father woke us up when he came into our bedroom and said to Tim, "Hey, sleepyhead, they say the bluefish and stripers are biting at Sea Gull Beach. Wanta give it a try?"

Tim loves fishing almost as much as his precious Red Sox, so right away he was up and getting dressed. Jack grinned at me lying naked under the covers and said, "Now Hilda, if you want to get up too, don't let me stop you." He loves to joke with me.

After Tim and his dad left, I got up and put on my white kimono. I could hear Carol talking to their cat on the patio. So I poured myself a cup of coffee in the kitchen and walked out to say good morning to her. Their house is surrounded by a privacy fence, so no one could see us.

Diary, I had to laugh when I saw Carol. Now there was a contented-looking woman! She was wearing an ivory-colored terry cotton bathrobe and had a big smile on her face. She was totally relaxed! By now I was pretty sure why.

"Good morning, Hilda," she said. "Isn't it a lovely day?"

"Oh yes," I replied, "it sure is. Did you sleep well?"

"Honey, I slept just wonderful," she said. "I haven't been this rested in a long time." She paused and went on, "I'll bet you're the same way, hmm?"

Well Diary, I blushed at the way my mother-in-law was looking at me, but I said, "Yes, it feels great to be alive."

We chatted for a few minutes, and then Carol wanted to show me her Floribunda roses growing at the edge of the patio. The wind was starting to pick up, and I hadn't drawn the belt to my kimono very tight. Well, you guessed it, Diary. A gust of wind blew the skirt of my kimono open, to where Carol could see my legs, my hips, and my pussy.

I didn't think much about it, because we're both girls. Besides, she's already seen my pussy, right Diary! Anyway, I said, "Oh!" and blushed a bit as I covered myself. Carol laughed, saying, "Hilda, what a knack you have for showing everything a girl has."

"It's true, Carol," I said, now blushing a bit more. "I do try to be modest, really. But weird things always happen to me."

"I'll say. But you're a sweet girl." She put her hands on my shoulders, saying, "You know, I haven't thanked you for giving me your dress yesterday when I was naked." She planted a kiss on my forehead, which made me feel good. I thought, maybe Carol likes me after all.

But then, Diary, Carol kissed me on my cheek a time or two, and we aren't talking a quick peck either! "You're so pretty too," she murmured. And then she kissed me full on the mouth!

Was I surprised! But they say you should always be nice to your mother-in-law, so I sorta kissed her back. Carol made a kinda moaning sound, paused, and then kissed me again.

When Carol undid my kimono, pushed it off, and held me in her arms fully naked, I thought, wow, some women sure are affectionate. Then she dropped her own robe, and began to French kiss me. Her hands moved down to my bottom. She squeezed my butt cheeks, then drew my hips into hers. By now she was holding me so tight our breasts were pressed together. And Carol's nipples were hard! I decided I should be polite, so I put my arms around her too.

Well Diary, having grown up in an orphanage and then foster homes, I had no idea that members of a family could be so loving toward each other! I thought, gosh, Carol is way more fond of me than I thought! I'd never kissed another girl on the mouth, but Carol tasted so sweet, and I loved how her lips felt soft and full against mine. I thought, boy, wait until I tell Tim what a great kisser his mother is! But is that the sort of thing a wife tells her husband? What do you think, Diary!

Ever since I married Tim, I've thought how I'd like to be close to my mother-in-law. And here I was, as close as you can get! Carol became even more affectionate then, Diary. She put her hand on my right breast, squeezing it and making my nipple hard. I began to wonder if all women were like this with their daughters-in-law. Especially when I realized I was damp and tingly 'you know where.'

In between kisses, Carol said, "Honey, can I tell you a secret? When I was young, I had a huge crush on another girl." She smiled then, and I think she was remembering her love affair.

"Her name was Celeste. You look kinda like her, Hilda, with your short, sandy brown hair and hazel eyes. Celeste was shy like you, too. When we were high school seniors, we'd kiss each other, pretending we were practicing to give our boyfriends deep kisses."

"But I think we both knew different. That we kissed each other because it felt so good." And Diary, tears came to Carol's eyes. "Celeste was crazy about this guy down the street from her. She married him, and I never told her how much I loved her."

She had a wistful look on her face, and I thought, golly, Carol really is a loving person. Diary, I know there are women who only love other women. You see them even in Boston! I've always thought it was sweet that a girl could find another girl to love if she wanted to. And I was happy that my mother-in-law is the kind of person who loves everybody!

Carol was holding me tighter than ever, and her body was really warm now. But I didn't have the heart to say anything. She nibbled my earlobe and whispered, "Hilda darling, have you ever been with another woman?"

"Of course," I replied.

"You have!" she said in a surprised voice.

"Sure," I went on. "I've been with old Mrs. Wellman, my next door neighbor, who likes for me to go to the Boston Pops concerts with her. She even pays my way. And I've been to the movies a lot with Anna, a woman I met at work. In fact, I've been with quite a few women. Why do you ask?"

Carol leaned back with her arms around me, our breasts still pressed together. She gave me the oddest look. She laughed and said, "Hilda, Hilda. What an innocent angel you are!" I thought it was sweet of her to say it. Then she went on, "Oh well. So much for that idea. I guess you really do love that boy of mine, don't you?"

"Yes, I really do."

I got the feeling that Carol didn't want to break our embrace just yet. Still holding me, she said, "Honey, do you know what's really sexy about you?"

"Is it the part of me you're squeezing with both hands?" I asked.

"No, silly!" she said, "It's not your butt! It's your innocence. You're a married woman, yet you blush and smile like a schoolgirl. Just like Celeste used to. Men and even women find that almost irresistible. I know I do."

Carol's cheeks were really red now, and she said in a lower voice, "Hilda, my little angel, I'll tell you something else. After our accident at the beach yesterday, I've been on fire! Knowing how people saw me stark naked, I can't stop thinking about sex! It's like a fever. Jack and I just about wore each other out in bed last night. I thought that would settle me down."

Carol held my face in her hands, kissed me on the lips, and went on, "But you looked so adorable, standing there next to my roses. You reminded me of Celeste. And when your kimono flew open, well, I just couldn't resist you. Do you know what I'm saying?"

"I think so," I replied. "You wanted to show how you like me and you're happy to have me as your daughter-in-law. Carol, I've never had a family before now. So it means a lot to be in a family like this, where everyone is so affectionate." I gave her a nice kiss on the lips to show I meant it. Then I said, "I'm sure we'll always love each other."

She looked at me for a while and didn't say anything. Then she gave me one last kiss, saying, "I know we will, sugar. I just know it." Then she smiled and said, "Let's see if there's any coffee left, hm?"

She let me go, and we put on our clothes. As we did, Carol said, "Sweetheart, are you going to tell Tim and Jack how much I love you?"

"Well sure," I replied. "I can't wait."

A funny grin came to her face as she said, "My innocent darling, just tell them we're really close now. You don't have to tell them how I show my love."

"Why not?"

Carol shook her head, saying, "Oh Hilda, are you for real? Please, trust me on this. Just to be sure people don't take things the wrong way, it's sometimes best to not say anything. Okay?"

Diary, I was looking forward to telling Tim that his mother likes me so much that she held and kissed me and even squeezed my breasts and my naked butt. But Carol is older and wiser, so if she wants me to not say anything, it must be for a good reason. The important thing is that now Carol and I are close: like two girlfriends who enjoy being together.

I expected the rest of the day to be anti-climactic after that, but it had some excitement too. Carol and I got our coffee and sat at the patio table, talking the way girls do. After a while she put her hand on mine and said, "Hilda, sweetheart, I know you have these little mishaps of yours. But I'm wondering. Have you ever, you know, let people see your undies and more, accidentally on purpose?"

I told her how, on my first date with Tim, I flashed my panties until an older lady told me to quit it. "Tell me," Carol said, her eyes gleaming, "did it ... well, turn you on?"

"Omigosh yes, Carol," I replied, blushing again. "I knew it was wrong to make a spectacle of myself. But I couldn't help it. I got really damp down there. I was so turned on I would have slept with Tim. But nice girls don't do that on the first date."

She looked at me, her eyes really bright, and finally said, "Hilda dear, how would you like to have some fun today?"

Well, Diary, we did! When the boys are away, the girls will play! Carol and I went to a dress and lingerie shop in Quincy where no one knows her. We bought lots of stuff to wear when we left the store. I really love Carol, but that woman is not shy when it comes to picking out skimpy undies! She wanted to select mine, so to be polite I let her.

She was really helpful too, going into the dressing room with me and watching as I stripped down. I took off my jeans and panties, and then Carol said, "Everything goes, sweetheart." So I took off my T-shirt and bra too. She took my bra, saying, "We aren't wearing these today, honey."

She had me stand naked before the mirror and stood behind me, with her hands on my shoulders. Then she kissed my neck a time or two, murmuring, "Hilda, you are so lovely." Wasn't that nice of her, Diary!

CAP811
CAP811
226 Followers
12