The Adventures of Jake Barmen Ch. 2

Story Info
Jake & Colleen get hotter.
573 words
4.24
18.1k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 03/26/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The concert ended around 6:00. It was only 2 hours, but to Jake it was an eternity. He couldn't believe his good fortune. He'd gone from a suicide low to a euphoric high in less than 24 hours.

"Less than 12 hours actually." Jake thought to himself. He had just gotten a blowjob from one the sexiest celebrities on the earth, and as soon as she walked through that door he was gonna shove all 8" of his pussy splitter into her pink pleasure canal. Maybe he'd fuck her ass as well. Just then Colleen walked in, snapping Jake out of his thoughts. "Hope you're ready for some, cause those 2 hours onstage made me even hornier than before!" You don't have anything to worry about, Jake thought.

Jake was naked in a flash, exposing his erect dong to the attractive, horny singer. He sprang up and passionately kissed the beautiful singer in front of him. She wrapped her right hand around his throbbing cock and began finger-fucking her self with her left hand. But Jake's hands weren't stationary. He used his right hand to help Colleen finger herself while rubbing her ass with his left hand.

Suddenly she pulled away, to the disappointment of Jake, but he got over that disappointment when she sat down on the couch and parted her legs. That was all he needed. He got down onto his knees, resting his hands on her knees, and began licking her pussy, paying special attention to her love button. He slid his tongue in and out of her slick love channel. Colleen began to buck and spasm wildly, and Jake tasted her sweet cunt juices. She screamed at the top of her lungs, and Jake was afraid someone would hear, but another taste of her liquid and he stopped caring about anything else.

Colleen then grabbed Jake's arms and pulled him to his feet. She got down to her knees and began to lightly tease Jake's cock with her tongue while massaging his balls. She then did a deep throat. Jake was in heaven. He then began to play with Colleen's nipples, gently pinching them between his thumb and index finger. Colleen then got up and got onto the couch on her hands and knees. Jake knew what this meant, and didn't waste any time. He got on his knees behind her and began to rub the head of his dick up and down Colleen's pussy crack, which caused her to moan for him to shove it in her hard and deep. Jake was more than willing to comply.

He slammed his dick in, then extracted it, and then slammed it in again. He gripped her buttocks to keep his balance, and then used his thumb to play with her pink asshole. "God her asshole is cute! Holy Shit!! I must be horny! I've never thought that about any girl!" Jake's thoughts were spinning a mile a minute, but Colleen's moaning snapped him back to reality. He hopped to God no one heard her.

He felt that familiar tingle in his balls and came so hard he thought his testicles were coming through his dick. Colleen moaned as she orgasmed herself. "Hey Jake, that was incredible. You're coming with me to the MTV Video Music awards! I wanna introduce you to a few friends!"

Jake just lay back and hoped if this was a dream, he went into a coma.