The Adventures of Juggs (2010 10)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
brian358
brian358
266 Followers

"That's awesome!" Peter cried.

"Want to try it?" Jenny offered with a devilishly tempting grin. "I have a tit free! And don't worry. I won't make you pass out. I'll just give you a taste..."

Peter was moving before Jenny finished speaking. He sat on the sofa beside Tony and clamped his mouth down on Jenny's left nipple.

"How does it feel?" Jenny asked the newspaper boy. "Does that feel good?" Mmmmmm! It because it feels pretty good to me, she added silently to herself.

"Mffgbblll!" was Peter's only reply, being unwilling to remove his mouth from Jenny's breast for even a moment.

"Mmmmmm!" Jenny took that as a good sign. She was certainly enjoying herself. "Now, if I just hold you a little tighter..."

Peter felt his face slowly being pushed into Jenny's immense breast. It was the strangest sensation... He could feel his face being pulled slowing into her tit. Soft, yielding boobflesh began to wrap itself around his face. It was an indescribable feeling - soft, comfortable, warm, safe, yet at the same time wonderfully erotic and exciting, and with just a hint of danger. He lifted up his hands and used them to massage and knead the abundant breast flesh pressing around his face.

When it was time to take a breath he found he couldn't. The wonderfully soft and pliant breast flesh was moulded tightly around his face, making a perfect seal. He wished he'd taken a deeper breath so that could have sat here longer. All too soon his lungs began to burn and his automatic reflex was to pull back for some much needed air. Or at least he tried to, but his head was firmly held in place by Jenny's hand.

But Peter didn't mind. He couldn't think of anywhere he'd rather be. He had no words to describe his feelings but he was happy. Very, very happy.

"Out you come!" Jenny's voice called out, bright and alert, and pulled his head back from her immense tit. "You were just going under. Did you enjoy that?"

"That... was... in... credible!" Peter cried out between deep breaths. Then he noticed Tony beside him doing the same thing.

"She's... great... isn't she?" Tony gasped.

Peter grinned and nodded.

"OK, you boys get your breath back," Jenny let them sit back and replenish their oxygen. "I just need to make a quick phone call."

Jenny went back over to the other sofa where Martin and Paul still slept like babies. She sat on the edge of the sofa, picked up the phone which sat on a small table next to it and began to dial.

With her other hand she idly reached out and began playing with Paul's cock.

"Oh, hello," Jenny put on her best telephone voice. "Can I speak to Mr Morgan, please? It's Jenny."

Peter and Tony could hear the piped music coming out of the telephone speaker even from where they were sitting. Not that they gave it much thought. Their minds were far too occupied watching Jenny pump her hand up and down Paul's rapidly lengthening cock.

"You know," Tony whispered to Peter. "I don't think she even knows she's doing it. If there's a cock within reach she just goes for it..."

"Hello, Mr Morgan," Jenny spoke up. "Jenny here, Tony's girlfriend. I'm just calling to let you know that Tony won't be in today. I'm giving a demonstration on how I suffocate guys between my tits and well... he's the lucky guy. Then when he's rested I'm going to fill his balls with cum and suck it all out until he passes out with exhaustion. So he won't be well enough to come in today..."

All the while Jenny continued to twiddle, fondle, stroke and otherwise play with Paul's cock which had become as hard as a steel rod.

"Uh-huh... Yes... Of course, I'd love to smother you between my tits. I just suggested that to Tony. Yes... No problem... Of course I can suck your cock first..."

At this point Jenny hopped up off the arm of the sofa and bent over at the waist to get her mouth down to the level of Paul's cock. This gave Peter and Tony an excellent view of her behind.

"You know, I've been going out with Jen for six months," Tony whispered. "And this is the first time I've noticed what a great arse she has."

"... Sorry, would you excuse me just a moment, please, Mr Morgan," Jenny continued. "I've got a cock about to blow in my mouth... Just a moment..." and she sank her mouth down over Paul's cock once again.

From where they were sitting Peter and Tony couldn't see much but they heard a lot of sucking noises for a few seconds and then noticed Paul's body begin to jerk.

"Mmmmmm!" Jenny made a long slurping sound. She felt several strands of sperm explode in her mouth and took a few moments to swirl it around and appreciate the delightful taste. Then she gave a big swallow and smacked her lips. "Oh, he tastes good!" Then she straightened up and sat back on the arm of the sofa. "Sorry about that, Mr Morgan... No, that wasn't Tony. That was the postman... Uh-huh... Friday lunchtime? No problem... OK... Thanks... bye!"

Jenny put the phone back and got up off the arm of the sofa once again. "That's it! All fixed! I'll do him on the way to work, Friday. Now... I think its time for you to rest your head between my pillows and say goodnight."

"I'd better say goodbye now, then," Tony turned to Peter and shook his hand. "Nice to have met you."

"You too..." Peter agreed as Jenny stood before them.

"We must... er... do this again some time," Tony thought about that for a moment. It sounded odd somehow, but he couldn't quite put his finger on it. He gave up trying, shrugged and smiled.

Tony leaned forward a little as Jenny parted her fantastic breasts with her hands and took a final step toward him. A moment later his head entered his girlfriend's mind boggling cleavage and she moved her hands slightly so as to press in on the sides of her breasts.

"Fuck... ing... hell..." Peter swore softly and jumped up out of his seat as she watched Tony's head get swallowed up between Jenny's immense tits. "No fucking way!"

Jenny chose to take that as a compliment and couldn't suppress a brief smile. "You like that?" she asked, knowing the answer. "Then you'll love this... Sometimes I swivel by body back and forth a little and give Tony a tit whipping."

"Would you...?" Peter asked in a hushed voice.

"Of course," Jenny agreed. "But just a little bit. I don't want to hurt him."

Jenny let go of her breasts and they opened by slightly. It was difficult, but there was just enough of a gap for Tony to gasp a last few breaths of air. Then Jenny began to gently swivel the upper part of her body from left to right and back again. While her body barely moved the effect was vastly magnified through her immense breasts and they hit Tony's face with considerable force and a very audible slapping sound.

Peter watched in awe as the huge balls of flesh slammed into the side of Tony's head three times before Jenny stopped.

"That's enough," Jenny pulled open her giant breasts for a moment so she could reach forward with her lips and plant a kiss on the top of her boyfriend's head. Then she gently moulded her tits back around him and sent him back into darkness. "Tony really loves that, but I worry I might hurt him again..."

Peter paid particular attention to her last word. "Again?"

"I... er... got a little carried away once..." Jenny explained, a tinge of sadness in her voice. "OK more than once... but once I knocked him flat out and damaged his neck muscles... I phoned 999... Until I showed them my tits they thought he'd been beaten up..."

"Wow..." Peter was still having difficulty taking this all in. He just watched silently as Tony mauled and mashed the outside of Jenny's immense breasts, his hands appearing so small beside the immense pillows of titflesh.

"I had a lot of explaining to do to the police," Jenny explained thoughtfully. "But they were very sweet... the little Scottish sergeant tasted especially nice... He still calls round for a suck occasionally... when he can get away from his wife..."

Jenny looked down at her massive rack. Tony's hands were losing strength. He could barely hold them up. "Nearly there, baby," she cooed.

"And that's what you did to me?" Peter indicated Tony's head, or rather where he knew Tony's head must be, somewhere between Jenny's cleavage.

"Yes," Jenny answered in a hushed voice just as Tony's hands fell down beside him. Then she switched her attention to her boyfriend as he finally lost consciousness "There we go, baby, sleep now... Love you..." She held him tightly for thirty seconds or so and then pulled open her incredible breasts to allow his body to fall back onto the sofa.

"And that's how it's done..." Jenny smiled at Peter who looked as if all his Christmases had come at once.

"That's just awesome!" Peter was stunned. He'd never seen anything like it. "Just awesome!"

"Now... how would you like to blow a really huge load of cum down my throat?" Jenny asked him.

"Oh yes, please!" Peter cried out.

"OK, sit down beside Tony," Jenny instructed him. "I don't want you falling over and hurting yourself when you lose the use of your legs..."

Oh my God! thought Peter. What is she going to do to me?

"Happy Birthday, Peter!" Jenny kissed him on the cheek and then knelt down before him.

Seconds later his cock was firmly lodged deep within Jenny's throat and feeling sensations he never thought possible. It was on a first class trip to a Heaven that never knew existed and would never forget for as long as he lived...

brian358
brian358
266 Followers