The Adventures of Juggs (2010 12)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
brian358
brian358
266 Followers

Finally Juggs decided that it was time to drain the guy's balls and swallow her well-earned reward. She showed her appreciation of the huge cock he had given her mouth to play with by moaning louder and bobbing her head up and down his length even faster.

Her hands also began to pump faster up and down the other two guys' cocks... much, much faster!

"Oh... er... I think..." the guy in her left hand tried to speak. "Oh... I... I'm going to cum..."

"Oh, God!" the guy in Juggs' right hand spoke up. "Me too! I can't hold on... I'm gonna..." But Juggs seemed oblivious and just continued pumping. "... CUM!"

The guy erupted, showering the right side of Juggs' face in cum. A second later the other guy did the same to her left. A second later still and Juggs pulled her head off the blonde guy's enormous dick and it too erupted, showering her with yet more jets of white goo - straight from the front.

Juggs kept pumping, and so did all three guys. It was like watching a white liquid firework show as they gave Juggs' beautiful face a real drenching! Apart from the agonised groans of the three guys, and Juggs' own moans of ecstasy, everything around us fell silent. No one said a word as the three guys continued to plaster the insanely stacked model's beautiful face with rope after rope of sperm.

Eventually the two guys Juggs held in her hands finished emptying their balls but the big blonde guy in front was still shooting, although his spurts were beginning to slow.

"Oh no you don't!" Juggs grinned as she let go of the two smaller cocks. One hand grabbed the blonde guy's cock and the other started massaging his balls. "There's still some more yummy juice in here, and its mine!"

She... is... unbelievable! I thought - not for the first or last time.

As she pumped, his cumshots actually started growing larger and faster! I'd thought he was nearly spent but Juggs was pulling still more jizz out of him! How can she do that?

Eventually the guy's knees gave way and he fell backwards. Fortunately the two guys behind him caught hold of him and held him upright. And he was still blasting Juggs' face!

By the time he stopped shooting the guy was out cold and Juggs looked as if she'd just walked in out of a liquid snow blizzard. She was soaked!

Juggs stood up and began scooping up cum into her mouth. That's going to take you a while! I remember thinking.

"Mmmmm..." She moaned as she swallowed down another load. "Sorry guys. Lunch break... Can you give me a few minutes?"

The two guys holding up the blonde guy took him down to the First Aid room, but only after Juggs promised she'd let them keep their place and to blow them as soon as they got back.

Juggs then came over to sit by me. "How are we doing, Titboss?" She smirked at me as she scraped up and swallowed still more cum. "Mmmm... Yummy! So have sales picked up at all?"

"Er... sales?" What sales? I looked at her blankly. All my mind could think about was the super-stacked, jizz swamped beauty sat opposite me and the awesome sight of her scooping up and swallowing string after rope after pool of man juice. I was so turned on I thought my dick would burst any moment!

"The DVDs?" Juggs prompted as she scooped up some of the cum that pooled between her tits. It was like a milky white lake...

"Oh... er... yeah..." I fought to recover my wits and it wasn't easy. "Yeah, they're selling really well." I'd had a hard-on ever since Juggs walked in, but now it was threatening to tear right through my boxers. I readjusted my seat in an attempt to give it more room but it wasn't enough. "In fact I'm not sure we're going to have enough." I glanced at the incredible queue which trailed off well down the aisle past numerous other stands. "It's a good job you can't er... cater for them all."

Juggs sat up sharply and looked at me as if I'd just insulted her. "Oh, can't I?" She turned to glance at the long, long line of guys, all eager to see this super-stacked sucking phenomenon in action. "You'd better get some more DVDs down here because I'm going to cater for every single one of those guys..." She stood up and I expected her to return to the spot where she'd already blown so many guys, but instead she walked round the table and knelt on the floor in front of me. "... just as soon as I've had my dessert..."

She unzipped my flies and a moment later my cock was in the most wonderful place in the whole world... the mouth of easily the most talented fellatrix I've ever known.

My seven inch cock was instantly buried to the hilt deep inside her velvety warm mouth. Juggs can swallow guys twice my size and larger without breaking a sweat!

I couldn't possibly tell you how good her mouth felt on my cock. It's one of those things you just have to experience for yourself to understand. When a cock enters her mouth, Juggs knows instantly where your sensitive spots are. She can then work delicately around them, teasing it into orgasm, or she can attack them with quite devastating results.

Right now, Juggs was showing off her unearthly skills and had me ready to blow in just seconds. Then, just as quickly, she slowed her approach and denied me the release I so desperately needed.

"Still think I can't take all those guys?" she looked up at me and smiled.

"Ahhh..." I groaned, denied the pleasure of her mouth. "Juggs, please...?"

"Well...?" she prompted, still smiling.

"But... there's so many..." I didn't know what else to say. To be honest my mind wasn't working at its best potential!

"Wrong answer!" Juggs swooped down on my cock again. With my cock deep in her throat she began humming. The vibrations ran through my cock, into my balls, and rocked my world!

Jesus! I'd never felt anything like it. Suddenly my balls went into overdrive and I could feel the cum rising. Ohhh... this was going to be a big load!

But then Juggs released my cock from her mouth once again. "No!" I cried. I couldn't stand it! I needed release!

"You don't really think those few guys are too much for me?" Juggs gave a gentle laugh as she looked me straight in the eyes.

My brain may not have been firing on all cylinders, but even in that confused state I knew the right answer to that question. "N... no, way!"

Juggs smiled broadly and swallowed my cock for one final time. Her mouth worked its magic once again and this time she didn't stop. A few seconds later my balls erupted and my cock began shooting their load directly down into her throat.

After a couple of spurts Juggs pulled her head back a little so that the rest of my cum pooled into her mouth where she could enjoy its taste. "Mmmmm..." she moaned softly, obviously enjoying herself.

"Ooooh! Jeeez..." I groaned. I was cumming hard and shooting a lot of cum. "Ooooh, yeah!" And I was really pleased I was sitting down. I felt so weak I didn't think I'd be able to stand.

With the last of my strength I grabbed the back of Juggs' head and pulled it tightly into my groin, forcing my cock back down her throat. I couldn't help myself but Juggs didn't seem to mind. She just started humming again as I shot the last few ropes of my cum into her stomach.

Then, just as my balls finished emptying, I finally passed out, utterly exhausted.

When I came to some time later, the show was over and everyone was packing up ready to go.

I looked up and saw Liz was packing up the stand. The table and boxes were empty of DVDs.

Juggs was chatting to an amazingly tall black guy. When my addled brain woke a little more I realized that he wasn't actually that tall. Juggs was kneeling down in front of him... Duh! Of course, where else would she be?

The guy was facing me and I saw his features begin to screw up. He was just about to cum. Juggs looked up at the expression on his face and began to laugh.

The guy began to shake and I guessed that his knees were about to go. He was very close to shooting and, when he did, he was going to come tumbling down.

A little unsteadily at first, I got up and walked round the table to have a better look and perhaps catch him if I could. Juggs was still looking up at him. She said something but I didn't catch what it was. I idly wondered why she didn't have her mouth on his cock...

As I walked around Juggs the enormous orb of her left breast came into view. With its twin it was wrapped tightly around the guy's cock and she was using her hands to pull them up and down, giving him the titfuck of his life. Those tits are really heavy yet she hoisted them up and down with ease, and you could tell they were having a devastating effect on the guy.

He was groaning wildly and I knew he was shooting his load. I looked down to where his cock must have been but I couldn't see it. Juggs' huge tits had it totally smothered from view. They were easily large enough to prevent even the tip from emerging when he thrust forward.

You might think he had a small cock but that wasn't the case. Juggs' huge tits easily smother my seven inch cock out of sight and I wouldn't be surprised if she could do the same to a foot long.

Once the guy had finished shooting, Juggs released his cock and he fell back. Inch by inch his seven or eight inch cock emerged from her immense fleshy cushions. A trail of cum stretched for a few inches before it snapped and fell onto Juggs' right breast.

Ooops... I'd meant to catch him but I'd frozen in place at the sight of Juggs giving him that awesome titfuck. Fortunately Liz helped him to a seat as I continued to stare.

"Thanks, Honey," Juggs smiled at him, still holding her enormous assets together. "I'll just hold onto your load in case I get peckish later. I watched in awe as she managed to manoeuvre both immense breasts with one forearm and one hand as she pulled up the top of her dress with the other. Where does she get the strength? I wondered. She paused only for a moment when she scooped up the loose trail of cum and swallowed it down. "Mmmm, yes! I'll enjoy that later."

The overstrained dress held her boulder-like tits together so tightly that the pool of cum the guy had deposited was sealed between them. Juggs adjusted the dress a little and then realized I was there.

"Hi, Titboss," she unleashed that adorable smile at me. "Did you have a nice nap?" she chuckled. "Aww... did I suck you too hard? Don't worry I'll make it up to you. I'll be more gentle next time..."

Next time? I thought. I felt like I'd given her a week's worth of cum already. But once glance at the balloon breasted goddess and the thought of her awesome oral skills and I could feel my cock starting to rise already...

"How about dinner?" I asked. I'd wanted a rest first...

"Sure," Juggs came over, took my arm and then we made our way to the exit. As we reached the exit she looked over to me. "I've already eaten but perhaps you should build your strength up. It could be a long night."

Wow!

brian358
brian358
266 Followers
12