The Adventures of Kathleen M. Ch. 05

Story Info
She discovers she has a kinky side.
3.3k words
4.59
71.2k
11
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 17 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/29/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next several weeks were busy ones for Kathleen as she spent her days in the classroom and her evenings and weekends getting ready to move. Anyone observing her during that period would think she was organized, well ordered and efficient, but she wasn't 'well ordered' at all. Her life was anything but.

In the last few months she had unleashed something that she had never known she had inside her. One hour in an eighteenth floor hotel room with the drapes open had let loose a sexual being she had never been aware of. From loving wife and prim and proper school teacher to slut in one hour and she didn't understand where it came from. She didn't understand it, but someone did. He had looked at her from a distance of thirty feet and had immediately known she was a slut and four hours later he had pinned her to a wall, shoved his fingers into her pussy and had told her that when the time came he was going to fuck her until she bled.

At the time she didn't know of The Thing that was inside her, but she knew it now. She was still a loving wife, but the prim and proper schoolteacher was long gone. She now knew that that a loving wife could also be a cheating wife. She had taken other cocks into her body, but it hadn't decreased her love for her husband. All her cheating had done was increase the sexual aspect of her love for Rick. She was constantly horny and pulling him into the bedroom. He had wondered where the "new sexual Kathleen" had come from and she had told him she had switched the brand of her birth control pills and it had changed her hormonal balance.

The prim and proper schoolteacher had disappeared in a dark tunnel one day. She had gone into that tunnel a confused woman who didn't understand what she was doing and she had come out of that tunnel into the light of day a slut. What else could you call a thirty-three year old woman who daily sucked off faceless strangers on a train and who had two teenaged boys as lovers? No, her life was anything but well ordered.

Her days were spent sucking off strangers on a train and teasing the male students in her classes. On Tuesday nights as Rick rolled his bowling ball down the lane at the bowling alley she was rolling the balls of her two teenaged lovers in her hand as she sucked them off and they used their youthful exuberance to fuck her senseless. On Saturday morning while Rick was lining up his putt to push the ball into the hole her two teenage studs were pushing their cocks into her holes.

+++++

She and Rick had timed their move to coincide with the start of her spring break. She had mixed emotions as she looked toward the move. She was eager to be in the new house, but moving would take her away from Billy and Todd. The new house would also put and end to her train rides and the slut in her would really miss those trips through the tunnel. There was something terribly erotic and exciting about taking the cock of an unknown and faceless stranger in her mouth. Why she had done it the first time and why she had let it continue she didn't understand any more than she understood why the men did it since two-thirds of them were never able to get off before the trip through the tunnel was over.

She looked at her watch and saw that it was almost eight. The kids were over at Rick's moms for the weekend so she didn't have to worry about them getting in the way. Rick had borrowed his cousin's twenty-four foot enclosed Haulmark trailer and pick up truck and they were parked in the driveway already hooked up and ready to go. They had been loading boxes into the trailer all week and Billy and Todd were supposed to be there at eight to help her load a few more boxes and then they were going to go over to the new house with her and unload the trailer. By the time they got back Rick would be home from playing golf and he and the two boys would begin loading the furniture.

She sat at the kitchen table sipping coffee while waiting for the boys and as she waited she thought about her last week on the train. Monday and Tuesday were typical, but Wednesday morning she had changed the game. She still kept her eyes on the floor and closed them when she sat down, but Wednesday when she heard the zipper go down she reached for the zippers of the two men sitting next to her and got their cocks out. She stroked them while the man in her mouth fucked her face. She did the same thing going home that night and again going to work and coming home on Thursday.

Friday morning she changed the game again. As soon as the man on the right had his cock out she stood up, pulled her skirt to her waist and sat down on the man's cock. It was so wicked, erotic and exciting that she came as the cock lanced upwards inside her. She bounced up and down on it as she sucked on the man standing in front of her. When the man she was sucking started to pull back from her she got off of the man whose cock she was riding and sat back down on her seat.

She had been so hot thinking about her morning train ride that it had been hard to concentrate on her classes. But if she had surprised them that morning, that night she had blown them away. They didn't know that she was riding the train for the last time and their jaws dropped as she strutted down the aisle to take her seat. She looked like a two-dollar whore in a short skirt, low cut blouse and five-inch "fuck me" heels. She had no bra or panties and when she sat down her skirt had ridden up and she had spread her legs wide so that anyone who wanted could take a look at her pussy.

She did not keep her eyes on the floor nor did she close them. She looked around at the men and let her glance linger on each one for a second or two as she wondered if he had been one of the ones to enjoy the use of her mouth. The tunnel was coming up and the men on either side of her moved closer. She had liked the looks of the man sitting on her left so she reached for his zipper and was groping for his cock before they even got to the tunnel. Just before they entered the tunnel, while it was still light enough for everyone to see she stood up, turned and bent at the waist and spread her legs wide. With her hands on his thighs for support she lowered her head, swallowed his cock, and her head started bobbing up and down as she waited to see if anyone would accept her open invitation. She smiled as she heard the zipper and just as the train entered the tunnel she felt the hard cock enter her pussy. Before the train came out of the tunnel she came, the man in her mouth came, but the man fucking her hadn't.

"Finish it" she moaned and she held her position as the train shot out of the darkness into the light. "Finish it, cum in me, give me a baby" she hissed.

She looked around the car and saw all eyes on her as the man behind her stabbed himself into her in a frantic effort to get himself off. Jesus, it had been just so hot and slutty as she had looked from man to man as her fucker groaned and she felt the hot wetness fill her. The man pulled out and she stood up and turned to face him and kissed him and forced her tongue into his mouth.

"Hopefully you just knocked me up" she told him even though she knew that it was impossible for him to have done so. Her stop was called and she pushed her skirt down and strutted over to the door leaving them all wondering if they would be the lucky one to fuck her next. They would think of her all weekend, but they would never see her again.

She was hot enough to melt when she got home. Poor Rick never knew what hit him when he walked in the door. Luckily his parents had picked up the kids from school to keep them for the weekend so she didn't have to hold back. She was surprised he had enough strength left to get out of bed that morning. She heard the doorbell and got up to let the boys in.

+++++

She was driving the pick up and Todd and Billy were on the seat next to her with Billy in the middle. She was wondering if they could get the trailer unloaded in time to get back to the old house in time to have some fun when Billy reached over and tugged on the zipper of her jeans. She pushed his hand away and said:

"Behave yourself young man, we can't be doing anything in public."

She smiled when she said it because she knew full well that if he was driving she would have had his cock in her mouth by then. That was another change in her since the night in the hotel room. Before that night she had always been lukewarm about oral sex and when she had sucked Rick she had never let him cum in her mouth. Now it seemed like cocks were a magnet for her mouth and she must have swallowed a gallon of sperm in the last two months. She was just sorry that none of it had been Rick's. She would eventually swallow his, but first she had to get him used to her new oral talent. She hadn't dared go from one partial blow job every two or three months to sucking on him every time they made love, from never letting him cum in her mouth to swallowing every drop. Rick was not a stupid man and he would wonder about the sudden change and she didn't need that. She was bringing him along slowly. He was getting more head now than he had ever gotten before, but she still hadn't swallowed any of his cum. She had set the stage the last two times they had made love. She had let him cum in her mouth and she had swished it around a bit before spitting it out. She would swallow him the first time they made love in the new house and then tell him she did it to make their first time in the new house special. And of course once started there would be no reason to stop.

She heard a zipper and she looked over to see Billy pull out his cock. He stroked it a couple of times and then took hold of her right wrist and pulled her hand down to his cock. She wrapped her hand around it and jacked it a couple of times before taking her hand away.

"Put it away Billy. Not in public and not in broad daylight. I'll take care of your problem later, I promise."

+++++

It had taken them an hour and a half to unload the trailer and when they were done she went into the kitchen ands was washing her hands at the kitchen sink when Billy came up behind her and reached around and cupped her tits in his hands. She felt his erection pushing against her butt and she decided not to wait until they returned to the old house. There was no bed but she thought back to the day before when she had been taken from behind while standing up.

"Pull my jeans down Billy" she said, "Hurry baby, I need it."

The youngster wasted no time in getting her jeans and the thong she was wearing off her. She bent over the sink, spread her legs and waited for Billy to shove his hard cock into her. She moaned as his dick slid into her hot, wet hole and she hissed:

"Oh yeah lover, fuck mommy, fuck me hard."

Todd walked in and saw what was going on and he said, "Cool" and stripped off his jeans and boxers. He jumped up on the counter and said to Billy:

"Move her on down here so she can suck my cock while you fuck her."

Without removing his cock Billy shuffled the two of them sideways until she was in front of Todd. His cock was jutting up out of his lap and she lowered her head and started licking it. Billy fucked her hard while she braced herself with her hands against the counter top and her head bobbed up and down on Todd. Todd came first and she swallowed his offering and kept on sucking on him. He was just starting to grow again when Billy grunted and she felt him cum. Todd took his fresh hard on and moved behind her while Billy got up on the counter and pulled her head down to his slimy dick. Todd drove into her and she started licking, kissing and sucking Billy's limp meat.

Through the window she could see into the neighbor's backyard and she saw the two young brothers doing yard work. The tallest one glanced her way and then said something to his brother and his brother also looked in her general direction. Did they know? Could they see what she was doing? Oh God, that would be so hot! Not even knowing them, but them already knowing that their new neighbor was a slut. She was tempted to wave at them just to see if they would wave back. The thought that they might be seeing their new neighbor being fucked by boys no older than themselves inflamed her.

"Fuck me honey, fuck me" she moaned as Todd banged away at her. "Push your cock deep baby, make me cum."

It took him almost five minutes to bust his nut and then he swapped places with Billy again. Billy moved behind her and pushed his hard cock at her asshole. She usually didn't care for anal sex, but she was hot, so very, very hot and she doubted that she would ever fuck Billy again. She grabbed the bottle of Dawn dishwashing liquid and handed it to Billy.

"If you are going to do me there honey use this and your fingers to loosen me up real good" and then she went back to working on Todd's cock while Billy worked on her butt hole.

Through the window she saw that the two boys in the backyard next door kept looking over at her house and the more she thought about it the more she thought they just might be able to see what was going on in her kitchen. Billy had three fingers in her butt by then and she was moaning around Todd's cock. She took her mouth off Todd long enough to tell Billy to soap up his cock real good and then went back to kissing, licking and sucking on Todd's root.

She gasped as Billy pushed his cock into her butt and her eyes teared a bit from the initial pain, but she knew from experience that the pain would soon turn to pleasure and all she had to do was endure it and the discomfort for a minute or two.

"Slow down and go easy lover; don't go too fast and hurt momma" she told her young lover and then went back to work on Todd.

In minutes the pain faded and she started pushing back at Billy and when she did he started fucking her tight little tush just a little faster. Todd pushed himself off the counter and started sucking on her left breast. She was hot, oh God was she hot. Todd sucking on her breast, Billy pounding into her ass and the neighbor boys knowing - she just KNEW that they knew - that she was being fucked in her kitchen. She had to know! She couldn't leave the house without knowing so she raised her right hand and gave a little wave. For seconds nothing happened and THEN BOTH OF THEM WAVED BACK! Oh my God! They DID know! They knew that their new neighbor was a slut for teenage cock! That thought blew her mind and she had a shattering orgasm.

She stood there leaning against the counter, body spasming, and she barely noticed when Todd pulled her down to the floor and on top of him. Billy's cock pulled out of her ass as she was on the way down and when Todd pulled her on top of him he pushed his cock up into her pussy. Billy put a hand in the middle of her back and pushed her down so she was lying on Todd's chest and then he pushed his dick back into her ass. She screamed and cried out:

"Oh fuck yeah! Oh my God yes, yes yes. Fuck me you animals, fuck me. I'm your whore! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."

The two boys soon worked out a rhythm and she cried, yelled and screamed as they fucked her. She was just on the edge of another orgasm when she looked up and saw the two boys from next door looking in the window at her. Oh my God! An eighteen year old in her pussy, an eighteen year old in her ass and an eighteen and nineteen year old watching. It pushed her over the edge and she screamed as her orgasm took her. The scream scared the two boys and they took off running for their yard as she moaned and cried her way through her climax.

Billy came first and then Todd and as she gathered her wits she looked at her watch and saw what time it was. "We need to get going guys. Rick is probably there waiting for us."

As they walked out of the house she saw the two neighbor boys standing by the fence and she gave them a little wave. She saw them smile and hesitantly wave back.

+++++

It had taken four trips, but by ten PM everything was moved. She went up to take a shower while Rick ran the two boys home. Just before they left, while Rick was down in the basement, she had given each of her young lovers a passionate kiss and then had told them that she would find a way to see them again even though she knew she wouldn't.

That night she had reduced Rick to ruin. She had sucked his cock to completion and then had surprised the hell out of him when she swallowed his load and kept on sucking him until he was hard again. Once up she had mounted him for the first of several times and had fucked him and sucked on him until he just could not get it up anymore. When she finally gave up trying to get him back in action and fell to the bed beside him he had asked:

"What got into you tonight?"

"I just wanted your first fuck in your new house to be memorable."

"Well it was and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for that beautiful blow job. But how about you? Was the first time memorable for you too?"

"Oh yes lover, my first fuck in this house will stay with me forever" and she had smiled at that memory as she and Rick cuddled up and fell asleep.

To be continued...