The Adventures of Kathleen M. Ch. 13

Story Info
She discovers she has a kinky side.
5.6k words
4.3
45.4k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 13 of the 17 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/29/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: All teenage participants are eighteen or older.

*

It had been a good day by her standards. She'd had fun flashing her boobs to men in semi trucks as she gave Steve his blow job on the way to work. The day at school hadn't been bad either. For the first time in a while she had let her skirt ride up giving her front row boys a glimpse of her black lace panties and she had been rewarded with tents and bulges. On the way home, as she was polishing Hank's knob, a jacked up 3/4 ton pick-up kept pace with them while the driver begged Hank to pull over and let him have a shot.

"Should I do it Miss Dis? Should I pull over and let him have a taste?"

"Don't you dare" she had snarled, "I have to get home and pick my kids up from the baby sitters."

She went back to sucking on Hank's cock, but she did wonder how much of a kick she could have gotten sucking off the guy on the shoulder of the highway as cars whizzed by.

+++++

When she picked the kids up at Sarah's Chris had answered the door and he had asked her what time she wanted him and Bobby to come over and she told him nine.

The kids were in bed and she had just spent half an hour on the phone with Rick. She missed him and she wished he was home and not in Seattle. Of course if he were home she wouldn't be able to play with Chris and Bobby, but so what? She would rather have Rick in her bed than Chris and Bobby any day. Chris and Bobby were just a wicked sexual interlude, just like the guys in the car pool.

She gloried in the wicked, erotic, exciting and extremely enjoyable sex, but if she had to choose between it and snuggling up and cuddling with Rick, her husband would win hands down. Fortunately she didn't have to choose. As long as she was careful she could have both.

When the door bell rang she went to the door and let Chris and Bobby in. As soon as the door closed behind them she dropped the bathrobe she was wearing to the floor and let the boys see her in her high heels, garter belt and nylons.

"Your mother told me that you wanted to re-enact what you saw me doing in my kitchen on the day we moved in. Is that right?"

"Oh yeah" Chris said.

"Okay boys, follow me" and she headed for the kitchen. She turned and saw the boys standing still and she said, "Come on boys, time is wasting."

"But the bedroom is over there" said Bobby as he pointed toward it.

"Maybe so, but you wanted to do what you saw when you took the pictures and that means we do it on the kitchen floor."

The boys looked at each other, shrugged and then followed her into the kitchen. When they reached the kitchen she turned to the boys and said:

"Okay, who wants my pussy first?"

She saw the two exchange glances and then she said, "No, wait a second. We are re-enacting what happened and Billy was the oldest and he was the one who fucked me first so it gets to be Chris because he is the oldest. Get up on the counter Bobby."

Bobby climbed up on the counter and she unzipped his jeans and took out his hard cock. As she bent to take him in her mouth the same as she had taken Todd's cock in her mouth so many months ago she remembered what she said to Billy so to Chris she said:

"Oh yeah lover, come on and fuck mommy, fuck me hard."

Chris fucked her hard while she braced herself with her hands on the counter top. Her mouth was clamped on Bobby's cock as she bobbed her head up and down. Just like with Billy and Todd the one she was sucking came first and she swallowed Bobby's cum and kept on sucking on him. He was almost hard again when Chris pumped his load into her pussy and then Bobby and Chris swapped places. Bobby gripped her hips and plunged his cock into his brother's leavings and she said:

"Fuck me honey, fuck me. Push your cock deep in me and fuck me. Make me cum baby, make me cum."

Bobby pounded her until she felt him spill and then pulled her mouth off Chris and reached for the bottle of Joy liquid dish soap and handed it to Chris.

"You know what to do baby."

Chris soaped up his cock and after spending a minute or two on her butt hole with soapy fingers he eased his cock into her ass.

"Slow and easy baby, slow and easy. Don't go too fast and hurt mommy. Wait for mommy to let you know when to turn it loose."

Chris slowly worked his cock back and forth in her butt until she started pushing her ass back at him. She locked her lips tight around Bobby and was trying hard to get him to send his next load down her throat. Chris slammed his cock hard into her and she had a huge climax. Just like with Billy and Todd she stood there, leaning on the counter, body shaking, and then the two boys pulled her down onto the floor. Bobby lay down on his back and pulled her on top of him and his young cock lanced up into her cunt as Chris shoved his cock back into her asshole. Her body shook with another orgasm as she remembered the last time and she shouted out the same words that she had on that previous occasion:

"Oh fuck yeah!! Oh my God yes!! Fuck me you little animals, fuck me. I am your whore, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!"

Chris came first and then Bobby and as Bobby splashed her insides she had her fourth or fifth orgasm. The three of them separated and stood up and she said:

"Okay, now we can go to the bedroom and its Bobby's turn in my ass."

As they were leaving Chris said, "Mom wants to know if you want to come over tomorrow night."

"Tell her no sweetie. My hubby might be home tomorrow night and if he is I have a feeling that he will keep me quite busy."

"See you Saturday then?"

"Oh come on sweetie. Aren't you boys getting tired of an old bag like me?"

"Hell no!"

"Okay, Saturday morning it is."

When the boys were gone she remembered something that she had forgotten to do earlier. She went to her purse, got out her cell phone and opened her phone list and got Ralph's number and called it. When he answered she told him that she wouldn't be car pooling the next day.

"I'll have to drive the Suburban because I have to pick up my husband at the airport."

"Damn it Miss Dis! Tomorrow is supposed to be my turn."

"You'll get over it Ralph. You have gotten more head in the last month than in the previous two years. Going without might make you appreciate it a little more."

+++++

The day seemed to drag as she waited for the end of classes. It was always that way when Rick was due home from a trip. She was anxious to see him, to hold him and to make mad passionate love to him. She kept looking at her cell phone for the text message that would tell her what time his flight would be in.

The phone vibrated in the middle of her fourth hour and a quick look dashed her hopes for being in Rick's arms that night.

"Won't mk flt."

Shit!!! She had been so looking forward to his coming home. Damn it! Just thinking about what she had planned on doing to him had her horny. It looked like one of her fake cocks was going to get one hell of a work out when she got to bed that night. And then she remembered being invited to join Sarah and her boys once Charlie left for bowling. She remembered being on the bed next to Sarah as Sarah's two sons took turns fucking her and Sarah. Her pussy got wet at the thought. She would have to stay home until Rick called and she hoped he would call early enough that she would be able to go over to Sarah's for some fun before it was time for Charlie to come home.

By the end of her last class she was horny enough to consider driving to the mall and being there when Hank, Steve, Ralph and Harry got there so she could have some fun before going home to await Rick's phone call. She almost did it, but at the last minute she decided that she didn't want to give Chris and Bobby pussy that was sloppy because four men had just finished using it.

She pulled into her drive just as Charlie was backing out of his and she waved to him. He waved back as he continued on his way to the bowling alley completely unaware that his two sons were getting ready to fuck his wife. She wondered how many minutes it would be before one of Sarah's sons mounted her once Kathleen had taken her kids on home. Kathleen bet herself hat she wouldn't even have her kids in the front door of her house before one or both of Sarah's sons were in the saddle.

She rang the doorbell and Sarah answered it. Sarah stepped aside and let her in and said:

"They are ready to go honey. You going to come over after you put them to bed?"

"I'd love to, but I have to wait for Rick's phone call before I can."

"How about we come over to your place? Nothing says we have to do it here. You run on home and take care of your kids. Just give us a call as soon as you have put them to bed and we will be right over."

She fed the kids, gave them their baths and then played with them until it was time for them to go to bed. She read to them until they became drowsy and then she gave them a half hour to fall asleep before calling Sarah. Ten minutes later she had Bobby's cock in her mouth and was watching Chris slide his hard cock into his mother's ass.

She sucked Bobby's cock for a while and then she got on her back and spread her legs. The teenager wasted no time moving between her legs and pushing his cock into her. She clamped her legs around him and moaned as his hard young cock drove as deep as it could into her hot pussy.

Meanwhile Chris had pushed a load into his mother's ass and had gone into the bathroom to wash his cock. When he came back he knelt by Kathleen's head and let his limp cock dangle in front of her face. As she opened her mouth and let him push his cock in the open hole she wondered what it was about young boys that was such a turn on.

Bobby was pounding into her trying to get his nuts off and she was rushing toward an orgasm when the phone rang. "Oh Christ!" she cried, "Not now, not now, I'm almost there."

"Not to worry honey" Sarah said, "I'll handle it. You just go right along with what you are doing. Get her off Bobby, make her cum."

She picked up the bedside phone. "Hello?"

"Oh hi there handsome. Calling me for a date?"

"No silly, you didn't dial my number by mistake. I'm at your house visiting with your wife. She gets lonely when you aren't here" she said as she watched her son trying to get Rick's wife off.

"No sweetie, you are stuck talking to me for a bit. Your lovely bride is occupied right now" she said as she watched Kathleen grab a pillow and put it over her mouth as her orgasm washed over her and she screamed.

"She's in the bathroom sweetie; she should be out in a minute."

She watched as Bobby pulled his cock out of Kathleen and as Chris moved down to take his place. Kathleen pushed Chris away and moved across the bed to take the phone. Chris was not to be denied however and even as Kathleen took the phone and said. "Hi baby, miss me?" Chris was pulling her up on her knees. She bit her lip to keep from moaning as Chris pushed his cock into her.

"I miss you too baby. What time is your flight tomorrow?"

Chris gripped her hips and fucked her with slow, easy strokes so Rick wouldn't hear anything that might make him think that his wife had a cock in her.

"What time should I pick you up at the airport?"

Bobby moved over and started sucking on her tits, going from one to the other, as she tried to concentrate on talking to her husband. Sarah moved so she could get Bobby's cock in her mouth and started licking and sucking on it.

"Are you sure" Kathleen asked, "I can get someone to cover my last two classes for me."

"Well okay. You will be home when I get here, right?"

"Why do you think silly? It has been almost a week. I'm climbing walls here" she said as she pushed her ass back at Chris.

Chris took that as a sign that she wanted him to fuck her harder. She didn't want to, but she needed to end the phone call so she could get the full benefit of the pounding she was getting from Chris.

"All right baby; hurry on home and plan on a hard weekend, okay?"

"I love you too baby, bye."

She hung up the phone and Chris drove really hard into her and she moaned:

"Oh God yes Chris, fuck me, fuck me hard."

By the Bobby's cock was hard again and he rolled over onto his back and waited as his mother swung over him and pushed herself down on his cock. Bobby reached up and played with Sarah's tits as she slid up and down on his dick.

The four of them were lying on their backs, staring up at the ceiling and trying to get their second wind when Sarah said:

"I want to watch the boys doing you like you were being done in the pictures they took of you."

Both boys sat up with expectant looks on their faces and she looked from one to the other and then she giggled and said:

"Who wants my ass?"

They both did so Sarah told the boys to pick a number between one and twenty. Chris was the closest to the number so Bobby fell back on the bed and Kathleen lowered herself down on his cock and then bent forward so Chris could get a straight shot at her butt hole. The three of them fucked hard until Chris came and then Bobby pulled out of her pussy and moved behind her to take her ass and Sarah sat there and cheered her sons on. When Bobby came Sarah told the boys that it was time to get on home.

"Tomorrow is a school day and I know that both of you have homework so let's get on home and get to it."

After Sarah and the boys had gone she showered and as she washed her pussy she was already looking forward to Saturday morning when the two young studs would be fucking her again.

+++++

She didn't have to pick Rick up at the airport so she headed for the mall in the morning. Her fellow car-poolers were glad to see her and she watched them watch her walk toward them. She wondered what she was going to do for illicit cock when school let out for the summer. She walked up to them and said:

"Miss me? Whose turn is it?"

"Mine" said Ralph and she had his cock in her mouth before they were even out of the parking lot.

She had a good day at school and her front row boys were treated to some very nice "up-skirt" shots and she was rewarded with some very nice looking tents. She wished she could have them all join her in her classroom during her free period so she could submit to all of them, but alas, that was just wishful thinking.

It was Harry's turn on the way home and as she was deep-throating him Hank said:

"Got a new member for your fan club sweetie and I think he wants some."

She looked up and saw a semi cruising alongside and the guy looking down at her was holding up a hand-written sign with a phone number printed on it. She laughed and got out her cell phone and called the number.

"Like what you see?" she asked when the call was answered.

"I don't know? What's in it for me?"

"That big huh? And this poor little girl is supposed to believe that?"

"You will?"

"I don't know; I've never done it in a sleeper cab."

"Maybe, but not today. Are you local?"

"I'll think about it. I've got your number."

"Oh really?"

"Okay, I'll give you a call sometime next week"

She disconnected and put her phone backing in her purse. Harry asked what that was all about and she giggled and said:

"Silly question. They want to fuck me. Asked me if I have ever done it in a truck's sleeper cab."

"Have you?"

"No, but I might change that next week."

"You haven't fucked any of us all week, but you'll do a stranger?"

"A couple of strangers. He has a co-driver and he says that they are both well endowed."

"What does he mean by "well endowed?"

"He said that they were both nine plus."

"You going to become a size queen on us?"

"Never know. This little girl has never had anything that big."

"You really going to call them?"

"The only reason I didn't tell them to pull over now and have you drop me off is that my hubby will be home when I get there and I do not give my hubby sloppy pussy."

Hank laughed and said, "He wouldn't even notice sloppy pussy sweetie; after a couple of horse cocks that big he wouldn't even be able to feel the sides when he slipped it into you. And that might just make him curious."

"Well yes, there is that."

Just then her cell phone chimed and she saw that it was a text message from Rick. "Mssd flt will call."

"Shit!" she exclaimed.

"What's the matter?"

"Change in plans."

She punched in the number the trucker had shown her and when her call was answered she said:

"You still want a taste?"

"Okay then. Get ahead of us and pull over on the shoulder." To Hank she said, "Pull up behind them and wait until I talk to them, okay?"

"You really going to fuck them?"

"I guess it will depend."

"On what?"

"On if they will take me to my car at the mall when we are done."

"I don't think that this is a good idea Kathleen. What if they get you in the truck and then just keep on going to where they were headed?"

"That's why you will write down the plate number, unit number and the name of the company. If they try anything like that I'll tell them I'm supposed to call you at seven and if you don't hear from me you are going to call the cops and report me kidnapped."

"I still don't think it is a good idea."

"But it might be my only chance at seeing a nine inch cock so I have to try."

"But what about me" Harry asked, "You just going to leave me hang?"

"I'll make it up to you baby. Hank will have the van Monday and I'll take extra good care of you."

Hank pulled up behind the semi and she got out of the car and walked up to the passenger side of the truck. A stocky, rugged looking guy stepped down from the cab and as his feet touched the ground he said:

"I don't believe it. I thought for sure you were playing a game and that you would just breeze on by and laugh at us sitting on the side of the road. I told Morrie that you were pulling our leg."

"Were you pulling mine about having nine inches?"

"Well, kind of. It is really closer to nine and a half and Morrie's is probably ten."

"Okay then, here is the deal. One can do me in the sleeper while the other drives the rig to the Pine Valley Mall. When we get there the second man gets his turn."

The man hollered out, "Whatcha think Morrie? We got time to do that?"

"Oh come on Roy, you know damned well for something as prime as that we will make time."

She nodded and then stepped away from the side of the truck until she could see the guys in the car and she waved good-bye to them. Hank pulled out into traffic and drove off. She stepped back over to the side of the truck and said, "Help me up."

Roy helped her up into the cab and she got her first look at the driver. He wasn't what she would call ugly, but he wasn't all that appealing either. He was bald, heavyset and looked to be about fifty. Oh well, it was too late to back out; Hank and the others were long gone.

There was a large hump that separated the driver's seat from the passenger seat and she was told to climb up on it. She did and then Roy climbed up in the cab and pulled the door closed. There was a leather curtain just behind the seats that ran the full width of the cab and Roy pointed at a zipper and told her to pull it down and then climb into the sleeper. As she pulled the zipper down Morrie put the truck into gear and pulled the big rig back out into traffic.

Once the zipper was down Roy reached past her and turned on a light. There was a mattress with a couple of blankets on it and two pillows. At the end opposite where the pillows were placed there was a shelf with a small TV/VCR combination on it and underneath the shelf there was a clothes pole with a couple of shirts hanging on it. She crawled in and Roy followed. Roy didn't say anything, he just started undressing. She wasn't going to get undressed, but she did pull her skirt up to her waist and take her panties off.

As Roy took off his pants she caught her breath - he hadn't lied! His cock was huge. Soft and just hanging there he was as big as any other cock she'd ever had and as she stared at it it started to grow and as it swelled she had doubts that she would even be able to take it. As if reading her mind Roy said:

12