The Adventures of Lance Steele Ch. 03

Story Info
Lance & Sabrina; Stansfield & his secretary.
951 words
4.17
14.4k
00

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 10/09/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JDPIV
JDPIV
1 Followers

I sat in the Packard with Sabrina. After what we'd done, we agreed to call each other by first names. We were following Mr. Stansfield. I know it says in the Gumshoe Handbook, not to take along the wife of the man you're staking out but she wanted to go with me and I wasn't going to say no. Of course, it also says in the Gumshoe Handbook, not to screw your clients and I was breaking that rule, too.

Stansfield was on the beach with his secretary, Georgia Hall. Ms. Hall was a brunette with nice cans and a posterior that didn't look bad, either. Sabrina and I were looking through binoculars at the festivities on the beach, separate binocs. Presently, Stansfield was doing his best imitation of a man about to bury the hatchet, so to speak. Only his hatchet was on the short side. I'm not one to compare, but I can see why his wife preferred the axe in my pants to the hatchet in his.

Stansfield had his hands on his secretary's breasts and was doing a maneuver that I would have expected someone molding clay would use. I'm pretty sure he was confusing her yelps of pain for pleasure. She was lying on her back with her legs spread, the look on her face said, "Hurry up and get this over with."

He mounted her and I heard her make a little cooing noise. He closed his eyes and she yawned. Sabrina said, "Are you going to do something?"

I looked at her and said, "I was thinking about taking a few pictures of this love and then letting you sue the shit out of him in divorce court."

"That's what I wanted to hear." She said, leaning her head down into my lap. Her slim hands were on my cock through my slacks. She unzipped me and pulled my cock out. I took the camera and started snapping pictures of the happy couple doing it on the beach as I felt Sabrina's warm breath on my pole.

She licked the head and stroked the shaft. I didn't think she'd had much experience giving head, but I was more than willing to let her practice on me. She took the head in her mouth and sucked down a little bit more. When my pecker hit the back of her throat she gagged and mumbled something unintelligible. It's been my experience that no amount of conversation while getting a blow job is good so I just ignored it and put my head back on the seat.

Sabrina was sucking for all she was worth. Her hand was working the part she couldn't get into her mouth, which was a considerable amount. Her other hand was up her dress frigging her cooter like it had an itch. It was time to scratch the itch. I moved her hand away from her pussy and pulled her panties off her ass. Her cunt was dripping wet. I a pair of fingers around her lips, teasing her beaver and thumbing her clit lightly. She moaned around my cock and unbuttoned her dress, her massive guns fighting against the silk bra. She took my rod out of her mouth and moaned, a long, low, loud moan. She put my dick between her tits and I could feel her nipples against my thighs. It was time to start fucking.

I pulled her up and slid over to the other side of the car under her. She sat on my lap facing the windshield. She took my cock in her hand and rubbed it along her clit. When she did, she came instantly and loudly. The happy couple on the beach looked our way, but, couldn't see anything. I could feel her pussy quivering around the head of my fuckmeat as she coated it with her love juice. She put the head inside her and whimpered. I knew she was going to go slowly. I gently twisted a nipple and lightly rubbed her clit as I waited for her to take more. She started to take a little more slowly fucking me, the top of my pecker rubbing the soft spongy spot just inside her pussy. Once I was in as far as I would go, she leaned back against me and started moving faster. She was so tight and I could feel my head rubbing against her cervix, an unmatched combination in the history of fuckitude. She moved faster, out to the tip and then all the way to the bottom. She started coming, her breathing sounded like a train coming down the tracks. I increased the pressure on her clit and on her tits. She stopped fucking while her orgasm racked her.

When she was finished coming, I pushed her forward against the dashboard and started setting the pace. I put a thumb in her ass while she rubbed her clit. I was banging the tip of my cock into her unmercifully. I could feel the delicious sensation of my balls getting tighter and tighter. Her golden hair was whipping my face as she shook her head. I let out a low moan and started flooding her with my love seed. She convulsed, signaling another orgasm and let out an earth-shaking scream.

I lit us each a cigarette, she licked my cock clean and wiped off her bacon strip with my handkerchief. "Oh, Lance, tell me you got some good pictures."

"Of course, baby, I'm a professional."

She smiled her billion-watt smile, "What happened to not mixing business with pleasure?"

"What are you talking about, I'm always working."

Her smile didn't change a whit, "Always working my pussy."

To be continued...

JDPIV
JDPIV
1 Followers