The Adventures of Lucy and Tharion Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then she felt something else: A warm, thin and very long finger slid into her wet, little pussy, going slowly deeper. Very carefully, she let Tharion's gigantic cock slip out of her mouth and turned her head, breathing heavily. Behind her there was Valiandra. Smiling kindly, she had started to move her right middle finger back and forth inside of Lucy's tight hole; and when Lucy looked back at her, she whispered lasciviously,

"If you don't mind, I would like to find out how tight gnomish pussies really are. Can you actually force Tharion's big kitty cock inside? I would love to see that; and I think I'm not alone."

Lucy immediately spread her thighs a little further. The elfish priestess knew very well how to treat her; and although she kept on jerking Tharion's cock in the meantime and yearned to suck it again, she quickly looked around. The female druid with the silver fur was panting while a big elfish male was pounding her tight feline pussy vigorously. Alathea was buried beneath some elf who was doing her pussy while another one, kneeling directly behind, was fucking her ass so furiously that Lucy had to assume he was not the first one who tried her other hole this evening, considering how well stretched she seemed to be by now. Lucy's pussy was dripping with her juices, and she decided she needed more than an elfish finger inside. Looking at Valiandra she purred,

"I think it's time for me to mate with my strong panther."

and climbed on top of Tharion's belly with her legs on either side of him. Tharion looked up to her, and Lucy smiled back, moving her cute butt backwards until her tight little hole touched the tip of his cock and let it slide in. She moaned loudly and grabbed his fur with her hands. His gigantic member had always been a great challenge for her pussy, and it took her some time to impale herself even with only the slim tip. Tharion was panting and got impatient quickly. Even though he loved her passionately, he always lost control as soon as he had his feline cock inside of his kitty in heat. Lucy was simply not heavy enough to force her pussy down his shaft any further although she tried really hard and wriggled on top of him. The next time his little gnome was lying down flat on his belly, he instantly put his forepaws around her to hold her in place and rolled over.

There the gorgeous panther stood! His little kitty was lying beneath him, firmly held in place between strong paws. Lucy cringed for a moment and grabbed his forelegs with her hands. She knew this position very well, and since the tip of his huge cock was inside her pussy already, there was not much time to prepare for the inevitable. Although she couldn't see very much below her furry lover, she heard several elves whispering very near. She was obviously the main attraction right now, and when Tharion pushed her thighs apart even further with his hindpaws, she held her breath.

She knew his bestial instincts were in charge now, and so she didn't blame him - but nevertheless, his first brutal and deep thrust made her scream in pain. Sucking her cat's cock had been a very bad idea! It had never been swollen to such a girth before - at least not until her pussy had gotten the chance to get at least slightly accustomed to its size - and thus it hurt a lot when he started to force his hard member deeper with every ferocious thrust. At least he was lubing her up with his pre-cum and caressing her stiff, little nipples with his fur. The feeling of his juices, slowly filling up her tight pussy, drew a passionate sigh from her lips, and the sticky liquid allowed his cock to slide much easier. Tharion purred happily; and when his furry balls started slapping against his tiny kitten's cute little butt shortly after, Lucy was already moaning loudly. The elves watching cheered for him; countless pairs of glowing eyes were staring at her only minutes ago tight little hole that now had to stretch around a feline cock as thick as her forearm. He forced his member balls-deep inside the tiny gnome at a bestial pace, mating with her as if she really was a wild female cat in desperate need of such kind of pounding to get pregnant.

Tharion was drooling and panting with huge passion. But Lucy enjoyed the vicious treatment of her gnomish pussy as much as he did. Short of breath she even whispered,

"Fill me with your seed, my strong male."

shortly before she came with a loud scream. Her whole body was shaking, and her pussy clenched firmly around Tharion's huge cock. This was like he loved his female! He was almost there; his balls were trembling already, but he even increased his pace once more and pushed his cock so deep that its hard tip was forced a little bit into her cervix. The elves were so impressed with how well this tiny gnome took her pounding that most of them were now in awe-stricken silence. Only Alathea was screaming somewhere behind the group of elves, probably getting one or two of her already sore holes stuffed by the countless elfish and animal males that were still taking turns with her.

Tharion meowed when he couldn't resist the urge to pump his load into his kitty anymore, and finally huge jets of sticky animal cum flooded Lucy's womb. Lying on top of her, trembling and purring with pleasure, he waited until even the last drip was put deep inside his gnomish kitty; and then he finally pulled his huge member out of Lucy with a very wet noise.

Lucy was short of breath. A little bit of Tharion's juices were leaking out of her cute pink hole, but the elves could clearly see that her belly was slightly inflated by the generous amounts he had forced directly inside her womb with huge pressure. Valiandra put her right hand on Lucy's belly and petted her fondly, giggling naughtily.

"You are a nice little kitty. No wonder, Tharion is always in such a good mood when he has got himself a tight pussy like yours to inseminate every day."

Lucy smiled. Looking around, she saw only friendly faces. To her great surprise, Tharion was an elf again and finally naked, too. He carefully lifted Lucy up and kissed her passionately before he put her down on his lap again. For the first time ever Lucy was in reach of his elfish cock. But right now she was looking around curiously. Some elves had already left, some others were sitting here with Tharion, Valiandra and her. The female druid was very close and got her pussy stuffed once again that very moment by another elfish male. "Considering the look on his face, feline pussies seem to offer a lot of fun," Lucy thought and caught a glimpse of the still shackled Alathea, whose belly looked quite similar to hers; only that the elfish girl was dripping out of both her sore holes.

"When do you release her?"

asked Lucy casually. Valiandra seemed to have to think shortly, whom Lucy could be talking about, and then answered with a venomous smile,

"Oh, at dawn as usual. There are a lot of shy animals in this forest which wait until we leave, and they should have their fun with her as well."

"Sounds fair,"

replied Lucy and turned back to Tharion. Now face to face with her druid, she was purring again. Tharion smiled and started caressing her cute little tits once more, playing with her stiff nipples. Lucy returned the favor and put both her hands around his elfish cock for the very first time, stroking it carefully. Valiandra watched them closely, keeping silent for now. Tharion was moaning immediately; his cock grew huge and very hard in the subtle, gnomish hands within a very few seconds. Lucy didn't want to miss out on this unique opportunity and giggled,

"It seems like even when you have just emptied your feline balls inside of your gnome, your elfish ones are still fully loaded, right?"

Tharion nodded and smiled. Lucy's expectations had been close to the truth - his cock was gigantic! Even though it was not much thicker than his feline one, it was way longer and didn't have this pointy tip which helped greatly abusing tight gnomish pussies. Tharion closed his eyes and purred with pleasure until Lucy suddenly forced her lips around his member, just like she had done before when he was a panther.

"Lucy! Stop... please! By Elune, you're such a nasty little girl!"

Lucy had decided she wanted his second load as well and thus went on, but Valiandra interfered.

"I think your gnome wants to have 'the whole Tharion'. Perhaps you should make her wish come true?"

Tharion was short of breath. Lucy was doing her job way too good to make her stop now.

"Valiandra! You know it would never fit, and I don't want to hurt her."

But to Tharion's and Lucy's great surprise, Valiandra suddenly grabbed Lucy's thighs from behind, pulled them far apart and lifted the lightweight gnome up easily.

"Nonsense, Tharion. When you mated with her as a cat, you didn't care about her screaming in pain at all; and this cock is not that much thicker, right? Nobody asks you to push your whole member completely into your gnome, but obviously she longs for one additional hard pounding; and you want it, too. Let me help you..."

And without waiting any longer, she placed the squeaking gnome's still dripping and well stretched little hole on top of Tharion's hard cock and recklessly impaled Lucy, forcing his member into Lucy's pussy as deep as possible.

Tharion had to focus hard to not blow his load immediately when his unbelievably hot, tight and wet gnome was trembling around his cock. Lucy, on the other hand, screamed uninhibitedly as she came at once. This was something she had been dreaming of for a long time. The way his huge elfish member was stretching her little cunt to its limits was beyond imagination. Valiandra purred as if her own pussy had been stuffed, and although Lucy was shaking intensely, she lifted the gnome up until Tharion's cock almost slipped out, before pushing her down again without even the slightest hesitation.

"She is sooo cute! I could do this all day long just to hear her whining."

murmured Valiandra and made Lucy bounce above Tharion's lap. Lucy cringed every time the tip of his cock touched her cervix but was moaning with great pleasure otherwise. At first, Tharion couldn't believe his tiny gnome was enjoying this rough treatment; but after Lucy had smiled at him, he nodded at Valiandra. Carefully he took Lucy's thighs out of Valianda's hands and immediately began to fuck his gnomish girl mercilessly at his own brute pace.

Lucy was screaming and shaking helplessly in his strong hands. Her juices were running down his shaft unceasingly although her pussy lips clasped firmly around the way too huge cock, he seemed to be forcing into her deeper with every ferocious thrust. Valiandra put her right hand firmly around that lower part of his member, Tharion could not get into his tiny gnome even though he desperately tried, and jerked him off, panting short of breath,

"That's the way to do her. She wouldn't like it tender anyway."

It didn't take him very much longer until he came as well, adding his elfish to his feline juices. Although the amount was rather negligible compared to that of an animal, his trembling cock alone was enough to give Lucy another intense orgasm.

Valiandra sighed and looked around. All the other elves had left, so that they were alone with Alathea, who had been watching their last nasty game as well and giggled when Tharion finally pulled this dripping member out of his tiny female. Lucy was still trembling and had to sit down, because her legs didn't seem to carry her for now. Her well stretched hole was leaking, and only slowly she recovered her breath.

It had become very late, but the silver moonlight enlightened the place somehow even brighter than before, as if Elune herself was smiling at her children. Suddenly, there were yellow glowing eyes around them in particular bushes, watching them carefully, and Valiandra finally stood up.

"It's time to leave. Our feral friends are already waiting so long for their time with Alathea. Tharion, I think you better be carrying your kitty. She looks a little exhausted to me."

Only a minute later, Lucy was wearing her robe again and cuddled up to Tharion's soft fur on his back. They had just begun their way back to town together with Valiandra when behind them Alathea started screaming again - the first wild cat obviously had not wanted to wait any longer. Lucy was whispering sweet things into Tharion's right furry ear when only after a few steps Tharion suddenly froze in place and began to growl.

"What's up, my sweet male?"

whispered Lucy and looked up. She immediately saw why he had stopped. Very poorly hidden in a bush to their left side, there was another gnomish girl sitting. Valiandra was faster than anybody else; and soon she held the gnome in the air, looking furious.

"How long have you been watching us, gnome?"

The girl squealed completely terrified, especially because Tharion exposed his menacing fangs.

"I don't know! Perhaps for some very ... few ... hours? Please let me go!"

Valiandra was shaking her but then turned around to Lucy and asked kindly,

"A friend of yours, Lucy-darling?"

Lucy blushed even more than the other gnome and since she recognized her at once, muttered,

"Let's say - she used to be - until now. I had honestly no idea this bitch would be spying on us. I'm so sorry."

If there was any situation remotely imaginable, more embarrassing than this one, Lucy couldn't think of it at the moment. It would require a miracle to prevent that tomorrow all gnomes on Azeroth knew what she had been doing this night.

"It's not your fault, Lucy."

said Valiandra. She didn't release the other gnome and just carried her rudely as they went on with their way to the town.

"And you... We will be talking about this - tomorrow!"

Far behind, Alathea was still screaming. It seemed like this elf had to face a very long night.

12