The Adventures of Lucy and Tharion Ch. 04

Story Info
The Blessing.
6.1k words
4.64
9.4k
1

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/01/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter IV
-The Blessing-

Lucy yawned and opened her eyes. Tharion was kneeling next to their bed and kissed her very gently once again.

"Wake up, Lucy. There will be sunrise soon, and you promised high priestess Valiandra to free Alathea. I suppose she had a rough night and would love to get home at last."

She stretched and sat up. Tharion and Lucy both sighed and exchanged looks of deepest affection. After they had finally arrived at Tharion's house very late last night, they both had been so exhausted that they had fallen asleep almost instantly and thus had not had much time yet to talk about all the naughty stuff they had done and seen at Alathea's initiation ritual.

Tharion put his hand onto Lucy's womb and petted her lovingly.

"Did you recover well? I hope we didn't overstrain our little gnome last night."

Lucy purred and looked at him with her most innocent grin.

"Overstrain? I have no idea what you are talking about. I had a lot of fun last night."

Lucy jumped to her feet to prove her point, hugged her elf and added in an enticing voice,

"It won't take too long to release Alathea, I suppose, unless the cats have done her so boisterously that I have to carry her back to town. I mean - she is only an elf and not as tough as your gnome. Oh, and by the way: We should meet at the temple afterwards and talk to the high priestess about Samantha. Perhaps we can help to settle the matter. Valiandra was quite mad at her; and although I briefly considered throwing Samantha down from Teldrassil by myself yesterday, I assume I should back her up. After all, she is a friend of mine."

Tharion smiled and nodded.

"Don't worry. I'm pretty sure Alathea will be able to walk on her own, and then we will help your gnomish friend. To be honest - you did something very similar the night we met, didn't you? Spying on elves, you remember? Although I have to admit that you cleared your debts very ... satisfactorily."

Lucy gave Tharion a not-so-serious look of reproach while changing her robes. She had slept in her ceremonial dress; and although the white stains were hart to see due to the silken cloth's color, she picked a clean, beautiful pale blue dress – but not without briefly turning her cute little naked butt toward Tharion. Giggling naughtily, she put on her shoes and gave Tharion a long, passionate kiss.

"Wait for me at the temple, darling,"

Lucy whispered and left in a hurry, leaving Tharion behind. Tharion sighed, stood up, followed her slowly to the doorstep and watched her disappear from his sight at the edge of the nearby forest. He loved his gnome wholeheartedly, and that was not only because even the brief glance of her naked body had once again been enough to make him horny.

As soon as Lucy was out of sight, she slowed down significantly. She would never confess it to him; but her claim that she didn't feel any sore muscles after the rough vaginal stretching last night was not completely true. Nevertheless, she sighed with a most pleasant look on her face when she finally arrived at the clearing. She would let Tharion do her again any time, no matter if it hurt afterwards.

As expected, Alathea was still lying on the low altar, naked and shackled with her legs spread; and the elf was smiling at Lucy when the gnome approached from her left.

"Well, well, see who's coming: Our famous gnome, Elune's tiniest priestess and comforter of lonely druids. I'm really surprised! I was sure that you couldn't walk again yet. Did Valiandra send you?"

Lucy giggled and came closer. She was about to give Alathea an appropriate reply, about who comforted more males last night, when she saw him: A white frost-saber was lying in the grass near Alathea, apparently slumbering peacefully. Lucy immediately froze in place and stared at the huge animal. Since there had been only one white saber cat in the midst of all those furry males Alathea had had to satisfy last night, Lucy was sure that this was the one Alathea's family had chosen for their girl to mate with first. Lucy had really started to like these gorgeous animals, which were present everywhere on Teldrassil; especially when she could watch them playing with elfish girls. Nevertheless, Lucy still felt a little uncomfortable when she encountered them alone. After all, from a gnome's perspective these cats looked quite threatening. Alathea saw what had caused Lucy's hesitation and encouraged her to come closer.

"Don't worry, Lucy. He's my companion now and wouldn't harm you."

There was undeniably some proud and delight in her voice. Lucy nodded and went to the altar's lower end, right between Alathea's thighs, although she had to turn her back on the sleeping frost-saber to watch the elf from that position. After one last brief glimpse behind her to check if the cat was still sleeping, she turned to Alathea and looked at the elf curiously. The leather straps were still knotted firmly around the elf's wrists and ankles. Lucy decided to seize the opportunity to examine the elf thoroughly since until now she had only been able to watch, but never touch, naked elfish girls. Alathea smiled and whispered,

"I suppose you were sent to untie me? That would be really kind. Eventually the night became quite cold; especially after I was not covered with warm fur anymore. I could really use some cloth or, even better, a warm bed."

Lucy smiled but didn't feel in a hurry at all. Elves were strange creatures. Even now Alathea was looking nice, tidy and innocent although there were lots of good reasons to be in a worse shape. Even the elf's cunt appeared untouched: The cute tight hole, clearly visible between slim pink pussy lips, didn't show any signs of the recent stretching at all. Only light-colored stains on the altar's surface, from between her thighs down to quite a large slimy puddle in the grass below, gave proof of the huge amounts of cum which had leaked out of the girl not long ago. Lucy hesitated only for a brief moment before she rolled up her sleeves and stretched out her right hand to touch the soft elfish skin. Alathea bit her lower lip and held her breath, murmuring in quite a tense tone,

"That's the wrong place to untie my shackles, Lucy! Bad gnome... you exploit my helplessness!"

Lucy grinned viciously and made Alathea watch her sucking on two of her thick gnomish fingers, moistening them diligently.

"I will free you soon enough. If you were able to move, I would ask you kindly to keep still for a moment. But since you have no choice anyway... just relax and let me find out why all males are so in love with elfish girls."

She would make this elf beg for her fingers, Lucy thought. She had always liked both men and women; yet she had close to no sexual experience with other girls so far. But living together with elves made, sooner or later, everyone interested in new naughty options. Very slowly she pushed her wet fingers into Alathea's tight hole, drawing a hushed moan from the elf's lips. Although the elfish pussy appeared to be untouched, on the inside it told the story of the last night. It was soaking wet with the vast quantity of cum countless cocks had pumped deep into the elf and had been dilated so far that Lucy easily forced her third finger into Alathea as well. Sticky goo covered Lucy's hand immediately. She gave Alathea a wicked glance and spread her fingers while moving them slowly back and forth, stretching the elfish pussy even further. Alathea was already squirming and whining with pleasure when Lucy eventually lowered her head, gave Alathea's clit a provoking lick and whispered,

"Now I see how you can pleasure all those huge animals. You have a lot of lovely space here."

And after another evil grin, the gnome pressed her lips firmly round the by now swollen elfish clit. Sucking on it avidly, she put her thumb between her slippery fingers and pushed her whole hand with a forceful thrust deep into Alathea's cunt.

The elf was screaming at the top of her lungs, shaking violently. Lucy simply loved how easily she could push her hand even deeper into the tight, hot pussy. Gnomish hands seemed to have the perfect size to fist elves into frenzy, and she was curious how long it would take until Alathea came. Her tongue tickled the hart clit between her warm lips, which alone would have been enough to take the elf's breath; but Lucy enjoyed the feeling of the trembling pussy around her wrist and fingers way too much to grant Alathea any mercy. Over and over again, she pulled her hand out of the drippy cunt, just to push it back into the elf even deeper, forcing almost her whole forearm inside. It were not only Alathea's juices running unceasingly by now - Lucy's pussy was soaking wet as well. It took her quite an effort to resist the urge to play with herself. "But the elf will come first, that's for sure!" Lucy thought, moaning almost as loudly as Alathea did – both in the rhythm of the noises her gnomish fist made fucking the wet and slightly sore cunt.

But Lucy didn't get the chance to find out. Suddenly she heard a demanding and very deep voice inside of her head,

"Nasty gnome - she is mine!"

Lucy turned around in a split second, her hand still deep inside of Alathea's tight pussy. Directly behind her there stood the frost-saber. His glowing eyes stared into hers and his sharp fangs were exposed. Lucy screamed with shock and stumbled to the side. Her fist slipped out of Alathea's by now again nicely stretched hole with a very wet noise as the gnome fell clumsily on her butt.

What had happened here? Who had spoken to her? Animals couldn't talk – at least as far as she knew. The huge cat gazed down at her with what could be best described as a look of amusement and purred. In the very same moment, Lucy heard the strange voice again,

"Don't worry - won't hurt you - just want to mate."

Lucy held her breath and stared at the huge cat, which immediately climbed on top of Alathea. She was completely sure that this feline male had not moved his lips. On the other hand – had she really HEARD the voice? Wasn't it more like it had just been ... somewhere inside her mind? Alathea moaned and whispered,

"He's not after you, Lucy. He only demands his morning treat."

Had Alathea heard the voice as well? Lucy hesitated for a brief moment, but then curiosity made her stand up. Very carefully she approached the frost-saber until she could touch his soft, warm fur. From such a close distance the feline cock that was already stabbing between the elf's thighs in search for the female's pussy looked even more gigantic. Alathea was whining silently, trembling with a mixture of fear and craving for a good pounding. The frost-saber panted with excitement, his claws scratching on the polished altar's surface right in front of the elf's shoulders. Lucy stared at the cat's cock, reached out with her wet right hand; and, very carefully, she touched it. It felt like Tharion's: Very hard, hot, a rough surface coated in sticky juices, and ending in a pointy tip! Just, while the diameter of Tharion's member was about that of her forearm, this cat's was much larger.

Alathea's pussy was gaping due to the gnomish treatment before. Lucy pushed the huge kitty-cock down a little bit so it hit its mark. The cat looked at her, roared menacingly and rammed his whole cock into Alathea with a single, brutal thrust. He took the elf's breath away! Alathea didn't even make the slightest noise; her eyes just went wide and she started shaking as her furry companion pulled back, slowly and obviously with great pleasure, just to force his member once more balls-deep into the elf. And this time Alathea screamed.

Lucy would have done a lot for Tharion to appear right now. She was so horny that she wouldn't even hesitate to climb onto his lap to impale herself on his, for the gnomish anatomy, way too large elfish cock.

Tharion! He was waiting at the temple together with Valiandra for her for ages. And she had to help Samantha! Somehow she had almost forgotten about them. Alathea's cat had meanwhile begun humping his elf at a bestial pace, drooling onto her hair. Alathea was still sobbing and cried out every time he stretched her cute elfish pussy, but Lucy had learned long ago that this was exactly the way night elf girls loved to be done by their males. Still staring at the perverted act, the little gnome quickly loosened the leather straps and thus finally released the elf. It took Alathea some time to realize that she was free - at least so far somebody lying under a heavy wild animal could be free. She embraced her furry lover with both arms around his neck and hugged him lovingly.

Lucy knew that she should hurry back to town immediately, but the show was just too good to miss. Perhaps she could help them finish early? With a vicious grin she pushed her hand between the warm fluffy fur and Alathea's womb and whispered into one of the elf's pointy ears,

"Does the kitty want her insemination now?"

She knew Tharion well enough to know what to do. Anyway, Alathea was close to an orgasm and didn't answer. Lucy put her right thumb on the swollen elfish clit. The cat didn't interfere either; he was occupied abusing his tight female, his large balls already twitching. Lucy giggled and started rubbing Alathea's clit, which was very sensitive after the long caressing treatment from gnomish lips and soft fur. Alathea came almost instantly, screaming and shaking. Her savagely stretched cunt tightened strongly around the animal's cock; and, like Lucy had experienced more than once first-hand with Tharion, this was way too much for a horny frost-saber. With another furious growl, he forced his even more growing member as deep as possible into Alathea and flooded his female's womb with huge amounts of hot kitty-seed.

Alathea was still moaning and shaking when her male was done for quite some time. He was lying calmly on top of her, purring satisfied. Alathea petted the soft fur behind his ears and whispered,

"You are an awesome male - so strong, so furious."

Since her feral lover's cock was slowly shrinking, his sticky white cum had started leaking from her still quite well stuffed pussy. Both the cat and the night elf didn't even notice Lucy anymore. They cuddled, purred and sighed happily and Lucy decided that she should finally leave and hurry to get to the Temple of the Moon.

"Have a nice day and don't break your toy, little kitty!"

Lucy giggled and with a last glimpse back she ran away, straight to the borders of Darnassus.

The town was crowded as usual with people from all those different species of the alliance although it was still early in the morning. Several gnomes Lucy didn't know were standing at the bank, discussing the latest preposterous official decree against the use of explosives close to inhabited areas. Passing them, Lucy waved and obtained some puzzled looks for her elfish-style robe. Two dwarves were laughing over an inappropriate joke nearby, obviously already, or still, drunk. One of them seemed to have to support his weight on the mailbox to not fall over. Lucy sighed and ran right across the place up to the temple past a fat, ugly human flirting with a very annoyed elfish sentinel.

If running had been difficult before she had got to Alathea, it was even worse now that she didn't only feel the aftermaths of the last night but also had to cope with her dripping pussy. She shivered as she remembered the tightness of the elfish cunt around her fist right as she arrived at the temple. Lucy stopped at the marble arch leading to the inner sanctum and closed her eyes. She had to calm down! If she met Tharion and Valiandra with a red face and a naughty grin, she could tell them just as well right off the bat what she had done with Alathea.

"Come in, Lucy-darling!"

Lucy heard Valiandra's kind voice. She took a deep breath and went to Valiandra and Tharion, who were standing next to each other at the marvelous fountain in the center. Her beloved elf beamed with joy as he saw his cute gnome. On Valiandra's other side there sat one of the temple-cats, which enjoyed the priestess caressing its fluffy head with one of her hands. Lucy did her best to show her most innocent smile and even curtseyed in front of both elves.

"Sorry, I'm late. I was held back a little bit because it took Alathea some time to get up. But now she is going home and seems to be very satisfied with the last night."

Tharion sat down, hugged her kindly and said,

"That's no problem. Valiandra and I already spoke about Samantha. We both agree that no real harm has been done. Thus we will release your gnomish friend right after we have talked to her. At the moment she is held captive down in the caverns below the big tree where the druid elders reside. If you don't mind, we can go there at once."

Valiandra nodded and added,

"We will just have to make sure that she understands that the famous elfish hospitality doesn't include uninvited participation in our holiest ceremonies."

But Lucy didn't listen anymore. The temple-cat was staring at her all the time. It came nearer and nosed at her robes, obviously smelling the inviting scent. And then, to Lucy's horror, she heard once again a deep voice purring inside her head,

"The tiny kitten is in heat!"

To make things even worse, Tharion and Valiandra immediately looked at each other, smirking meaningfully. Lucy knew that they had heard the animal too, and in a desperate attempt to settle the awkward situation, she muttered,

"I ... I probably smell a little bit of cat, because I was with Alathea before!"

Tharion and Valiandra stared at her wide-eyed as if she had said something very inappropriate. Several seconds passed until Valiandra knelt down in front of Lucy, right next to Tharion, and whispered, making sure that nobody but the three of them could listen,

"What do you mean, Lucy? Nobody said anything about your scent, right?"

But the priestess' voice was slightly shaking and Tharion held his breath. Lucy was bewildered by their reaction. What was going on? The cat had stepped aside now that Valiandra had stopped petting it and looked really pleased with itself. Lucy briefly considered denying that she had heard anything at all but finally decided that she wanted to know what was happening.

"I don't get it either. I suddenly ... hear those cat's voices. I mean... sometimes. But they don't really talk; it's just somehow inside my head."

She realized that hearing voices sounded like she was getting schizophrenic, and quickly added,

"I'm pretty sure Alathea heard this other cat as well at the ceremonial place today! He told me to step aside so that he could... I think that doesn't matter, but... I'm not crazy!"

Lucy had spoken way louder than Valiandra. The priestess looked around alarmed, afraid that anybody could have listened and whispered even more silently than the last time,

"Please, Lucy, lower your voice! Of course Alathea could hear him. That's what our gathering this night was about in the first place. Alathea offered her body to the saber cats in front of our people to solemnly declare herself a female for them. It is our most sacred ritual and never may any ... stranger ... find out that the saber cats are far from being normal animals, but our direct link to nature. They understand every word we say. And once an elf has proven worthy, Elune gives her divine blessing and grants him or her – though it's more difficult for men to prove themselves – the gift to understand what the cats wish to tell us."

Lucy nodded slowly and turned to Tharion, who was looking even happier than usually when he saw her.

"Sooo," Lucy answered, "it's not very common for a ... stranger ... like me,"

emphasizing "stranger" in a similar way Valiandra had done before, yet sounding slightly miffed,

12