The Adventures of Lucy and Tharion Ch. 06

Story Info
Birthday-Party at Ironforge
5k words
4.82
9.5k
1

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/01/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter VI

-Birthday-Party at Ironforge-

Lucy kept her eyes closed and inhaled the scent of the brine deeply. She sat on the railing of a ship, sailing through the waters of the great ocean from Rut'theran to Stormwind harbor. The sea was calm that morning; and so the ship was tossed only a little. But the cute gnomish girl felt safe anyway in the arms of her beloved night elf, Tharion, who was standing behind her. Tharion had just lowered his head and whispered in her ear,

"You look so enticing with your hair waving in the wind, Lucy. I honestly consider carrying you down to the lower deck for some naughty private time."

Lucy took his right hand and put it onto her belly, purring silently,

"I think we will arrive at Stormwind quite soon. And if you remember - a certain feral druid already had his way with me today before we left. But don't worry - you will have your kitty later."

Tharion kissed her on neck tenderly and started stroking her. It had been one of those days when he had woken up being so horny that Lucy had no chance to soothe her feral druid but by obeying him and playing his well-behaved female.

The ship-routes were used only rarely nowadays with mage-portals everywhere. Nevertheless, the ships to and from Teldrassil were still often crowded with night elves. Lucy and Tharion were on board that day for a very pleasant reason. Four days ago Lucy had found a letter in her mail from Samantha, her best gnomish friend. It had been an invitation for both of them to her birthday party, which would take place that very evening in Ironforge. And since Tharion was really sympathetic with Lucy's fear of flying and often went a long way round to spare her a gryphon-ride, she showed her utmost respect for his dislike of arcane transportation magic in return. Thus they were sailing to Stormwind, carrying a neatly wrapped bottle of finest elfish Moonberry Juice and wondering what that night would have in store for them.

Especially Tharion was somewhat uncertain what he had to expect. He had never been to a gnomish party before; yet that was only his minor concern. He had met Samantha only twice before; and both times she had witnessed him mating with Lucy. Although Lucy insisted that Samantha would keep her promise to not tell anybody what she had seen, Tharion was not completely convinced that he would not be welcomed by lots of meaningful grins at the party. Essentially, Tharion was a little shy away from Teldrassil; a least in his elfish shape. Lucy suspected this to be a side-effect of him being a druid. Being that strong and superior as a cat, it was probably easy to feel weakened without sharp claws, pointy teeth and animalistic powers; not to mention the self-assurance of an instinct-driven mind.

"Tharion, cutie?"

Tharion startled, obviously having been in deep thoughts,

"Yes, my kitty?"

"I'm sure, you will love the party. Samantha's friends are mine as well and all really nice! They don't prejudice elves at all. Of course they will be very curious about you, but take it easy. If you want to be their hero, show them your feral shape. All gnomes love feral druids; I mean... in a very unerotic kind of way normally - but they love them!"

Tharion kissed and cuddled Lucy lovingly.

"And you don't fear that they could speculate about our kind of relationship when you stare hornily at your cat at the party?"

Lucy purred and whispered since some of the other elfish passengers on the ship already seemed to listen,

"As long as YOU don't get horny and expose your kitty-cock, we should be OK."

They both were still giggling when they eventually arrived at Stormwind, the capital of the humans.

Stormwind was so full of people, loud and messy that the funny couple didn't attract the slightest attention even though Tharion and Lucy were stopping every few steps for some hugging and kissing. It was early afternoon and thus they had a lot of time for the last part of their journey. The party would start late in the evening and they would celebrate past midnight into Samantha's birthday. But they had left Teldrassil very early anyway because Lucy wanted to meet Samantha beforehand. Samantha worked as the local tailor's assistant at Ironforge, and Lucy insisted to do some shopping. It was quite difficult to find clothes suitable for gnomes outside of Ironforge, and Lucy desperately needed new underwear.

Finally, they reached the Dwarven District and after a short trip with the Deeprun Tram, the famous masterpiece of gnomish engineering which was connecting the cities of Stormwind and Ironforge, they arrived at Tinker Town in Ironforge. Tharion was looking around in slight disgust. He had been to Ironforge only on very rare occasions and tried to avoid the stuffy air of the underground dwarven city. Nevertheless, he had to admit that the city had improved since the gnomes were living there as well. It was very clean and the little shops everywhere were really inviting. In the city's central area around the giant forge there was the local tailoring, run by a grumpy looking dwarven woman named Poranna Snowbraid. They had barely entered the shop when Samantha came running toward them, screaming cheerfully and pulling Lucy into a strong hug.

"You are already here! I was so happy when I read your note that you both would come. I have to work for another hour, didn't expect you so early. Buuuuut, you can, of course, wait at my apartment for me. And... Hi, Tharion!"

Tharion couldn't deny himself a smile. Gnomes were just too cute with their sanguineness. Poranna came closer and cleared her throat, looking somewhat bewildered at the gnomes and Tharion.

"And what can I possibly do for a noble Kaldorei? A ceremonial robe perhaps?"

Tharion shook his head and, since Lucy and Samantha were still occupied with hugging and giggling, answered,

"My sweetheart wants to buy some lingerie."

Poranna nodded with a puzzled look on her face and turned toward Samantha.

"Could you please help our customers, Samantha?"

Both gnomes were already on their way to the drawer with gnomish lingerie, talking rapidly; and soon Lucy was piling up countless panties on the counter. Samantha watched quite amused and eventually, when Lucy had selected at least ten pairs, asked,

"Wow, what are you doing with your underwear that you need that many?"

Tharion, who had been looking around meanwhile, immediately turned to the gnomes. Lucy was standing with her back toward him, but he knew that she was smiling. Her answer was in gnomish - but her gesture looked a lot like a blow with a paw; and the look on Samantha's face when she was staring at him wide-eyed told him all there was to know.

When Lucy had finally paid a small fortune, even the grumpy dwarven shopkeeper had to show a happy face and surprisingly allowed Samantha to leave with her guests one hour early.

On their way to Samantha's apartment in the Mystic Ward, all three of them were talking about the party. Tharion felt a huge urge to tell Samantha that it was Lucy's fault to make him horny while she was still wearing clothes. But since Samantha already blushed when he smiled at her, he decided to pretend for now that he had no idea what Lucy had told her friend about him clawing underwear.

They arrived at Samantha's nice little two-storied apartment only five minutes later; and since there were still some hours until the other guests would arrive, they helped Samantha preparing everything for the party. Tharion was especially helpful with decorating the ceiling to Lucy's great amusement,

"You see, Samantha? There nothing better than having an elf at home!"

"Sooo..."

Samantha suddenly said to Tharion,

"you came here by ship, right? Lucy told me you don't like the portals."

Tharion nodded as he fixed a paper lantern on top of a bookcase and answered,

"You will find not many night elves who will use those arcane means of transportation when they can avoid them."

Samantha paused for a moment before she continued,

"So how do you plan to get back home? It will get very late tonight."

Tharion looked at Lucy, and both shrugged. They had not thought about that before. Samantha smiled as this was exactly what she had hoped for and said casually,

"You two will just stay here overnight. You will have my room upstairs and I'll sleep on the couch down here. No arguing! It's my birthday and I don't want you running around, looking for an inn in the middle of the night!"

Tharion and Lucy looked at each other once again and nodded. It was a nice offer, and there was nothing to hide from Samantha anyway.

The other guests, not surprisingly all gnomes, arrived on schedule; and soon everybody was in high spirits. Tharion was the main attraction as expected. At first, most guests were perplexed since they had assumed the stories about Lucy's elf were imaginary. But as soon as they realized that he was not only very real but, on top of that, really funny and in no way like the elfish stereotype that looked down on gnomes in every way, they couldn't stop asking him all the questions about elves they ever had - and of course especially how he had met Lucy. At least for this part Lucy and Tharion had agreed on a rather boring version to spare Lucy the embarrassment of the truth. To Lucy's great delight, Tharion seemed to enjoy the attention as well.

I took longer than Lucy had assumed until the first guest asked Tharion if he was really one of those druids; and when he nodded, all gnomes but Lucy and Samantha were standing around his seat, pleading for a demonstration.

"Do you allow Lucy to ride you as panther?"

asked Ramona, one of Lucy's best friends, wide-eyed. Tharion smiled and answered,

"Sure! According to Lucy that's the second-best use of a feral druid for a gnomish girl."

And grinning mischievous toward Lucy, he added,

"Do you want to try?"

The cheering was so massive when Tharion shifted into his feral shape and prowled outside, followed by the flock of gnomes, that nobody paid attention to Lucy and Samantha staying a little behind. Lucy had to giggle when the first gnome climbed on top of Tharion's back and got carried around the well in the middle of the Mystic Ward at a tearing pace, squeaking happily. Soon the gnomes were taking turns; and Lucy would have been watching them if it weren't for Samantha's facial expression - she was staring at Tharion wide-eyed and red-faced. After Lucy made certain that all other gnomes were occupied with Tharion, she took Samantha's hand and whispered in her ear,

"If I didn't know better, I could assume that you are getting horny watching my druid in his feral shape. Do you think about what you saw him doing with me?"

Samantha startled and stared at Lucy, moaning in a trembling voice,

"I think about it all the time since that day I saw you two ... mating. I'd love to have such an elf as well. It's just not like I can go to Darnassus and ask the druids if they like me, right?"

Lucy giggled and hugged Samantha, who was still watching Tharion playing mount.

"To be honest, Samantha - All druids on Teldrassil have seen, or at least have been told, how much fun it is to do gnomes. If you offered your ... services, they would probably fight for you. But tell me more! Do you want one for cuddling or do you really want to get fucked by a cat?"

"Please Lucy, not so loud!"

Samantha was looking around alarmed and continued even more silently,

"I'm not sure, ok? When I think about him humping you, I get extremely aroused. But those druids are so huge that it will probably hurt a lot, and I don't want to end up lying somewhere on Teldrassil severely injured."

Lucy thought about it for a moment before she spoke again,

"We will help you find a male to try, ok? Tharion has a lot of friends; and there is surely a young, cute druid amongst them we can introduce you to."

Samantha held her breath for a moment and then nodded. And since at this very moment the other guests came back together with a now elfish Tharion, they quickly changed the subject. Only Tharion seemed to wonder about why Samantha had blushed and looked at Lucy. But Lucy only grinned and whispered in Darnassian,

"I'll tell you later!"

It was like Tharion had officially been declared awesome. He was joking around with the gnomes, and time just flew by. Soon it was midnight and they raised their glasses with the sweet Moonberry Juice to Samantha. Lucy and Tharion even inspired the other guests with a Darnassian birthday-song. Lucy was now sitting on Tharion's lap; and the later the night, the more intimate their cuddling and kissing got.

It was way past four in the morning when the last guests left, all of them hugging Tharion and promising to invite him to all their parties as well. Samantha locked the door, ran up the stairs to her bedroom and came back with a blanket for her sleeping-couch and a long blue nightgown.

"If you want to go to bed, everything is prepared upstairs. Have a wonderful night."

When they finally entered Samantha's room, they soon got the impression that Samantha had planned their stay from the very beginning. Her king-size bed was arranged for a romantic night with lots of soft, pink pillows and offered room for wild naughty games - at least for gnomes. After all, it had been bought at Ironforge and dwarf-king-size was not really made for full-grown night elves. Lucy took off her robe at once and jumped onto the cozy mattress in her underwear.

"Hey, Tharion! What are you waiting for? Here is a lonely female desperate for some fluffy fur to cuddle up to."

Tharion smiled and sat down on the edge of the bed next to Lucy, immediately in a strong hug from his gnome. He turned his head toward her and kissed her tenderly.

"Do you think Samantha would be bothered by having cat hair in her bed? It's the only chance to fit in."

Lucy purred and treated his right ear with a provoking lick, giving him shivers.

"On the contrary - she told me that she is really fond of big, strong panthers since she witnessed what they can do to please a gnome. I wouldn't be surprised if she wanted to watch us mating once again. Oh, by the way - we agreed that you would introduce her to a nice druid friend of yours."

And after a small pause with careful stroking of the sensitive elfish ears she added,

"Come on! Be a nice kitty; and perhaps she will join us when we make enough noise."

Tharion moaned silently, put Lucy down beside him and shifted once again into his gorgeous feline shape. Lucy kissed his snout and giggled suddenly.

"On second thought... it's her birthday! Do you think she would like to play a more active role tonight and give the kitty-job a try herself? I would love to see you humping her! She has been alone for so long, is probably really tight and thus in desperate need of a good stretching."

Tharion stared at Lucy for a moment and then turned his fluffy ears toward the closed door. And with his next deep purring he told her,

"Perhaps you should ask Samantha face-to-face. She is standing right outside, listening carefully. I can hear her breathing."

Lucy hugged him again and whispered,

"Do her hard and wild. I want to hear her screaming when you fill her womb with your kitty seed."

And with her most casual voice she summoned Samantha,

"Hey, Samantha! Would you mind coming in for a moment please?"

Samantha entered the room red-face and came close to the bed, already wearing her nightgown. She kept her eyes fixed on Tharion, who tried to look as innocent as possible for a horny cat that was thinking about not one, but two tight gnomish pussies in reach.

Lucy took Samantha's right hand and pulled her up onto the bed, whispering seductively,

"We have an additional birthday present for you! You will be Tharion's female tonight - just to see if you like being bred by fluffy animals as much as I do. And I'm sure you will!"

Tharion was lying flat on his belly to make sure that Samantha couldn't see his quite swollen cock. The idea to fuck two cute gnomes that night was too tempting to risk terrifying Samantha with an early reminder of what she had to expect. Samantha stared at Tharion and Lucy for several moments, thinking hard. All those nights she had played with her pussy, thinking about Tharion fucking Lucy furiously, she had longed for a chance to get done by a panther as well. But right now, the druid looked really menacing although he was purring like a cute little cub.

"Ok,"

she murmured in a shaking voice and went down on all fours, turning her head to Lucy,

"Lucy? Could you tell him to be gentle? It's been really long, and Tharion is so huge!"

Lucy smiled and lifted the border of Samantha's nightgown up over her little butt to reveal the pussy to her druid, giggling naughtily,

"No, I won't tell him anything like that. If you want to get fucked by my cat, you have to play under the rules. It's your choice, Samantha - last chance to leave! Otherwise you agree being his kitty, and kitties in heat don't arrange the terms of their insemination. They spread their legs, raise the butt and invite the male to do them however he pleases. There is no gentle fuck between animals. And by the way - he can understand you. Beg for yourself."

Tharion stood up and prowled behind Samantha, allowing her a short glimpse on his dripping member. Samantha whimpered and froze in place, unable to answer. Her gnomish cunt looked really innocent. Lucy pushed her friend's thighs apart carefully so that Samantha's slim pussy-lips parted and revealed the tiny pink hole. Before Samantha could say another word, Tharion stood already behind her. He had chosen to help her making the right decision by licking her cute little pussy with his long rough tongue.

Listening to Samantha's loud moaning, Lucy sat down at the flank of her druid and took care of Tharion's member. She was stroking it very carefully and purred,

"That's very kind of you, Tharion. Prepare her for your wonderful cock. She will love her stretching!"

Tharion was panting excitedly. Samantha's little hole tasted sweet and got wet quickly while he was tickling her tiny clit with the tip of his tongue. Samantha was whining and trembling; and when he finally pushed his tongue deep into her pussy, the gnomish girl screamed ear-deafening. Lucy was watching the naughty game and couldn't resist the urge to lick at the tip of Tharion's by now huge and very hard, dripping member although she knew pretty well that provoking him that way would probably mean even more pain for Samantha's untrained pussy. Tharion pushed his tongue into the tight hole deeper and deeper, licking the juices happily and already stretching it slightly.

"I think you should mate now, Tharion, before we make your dick so huge that you can't get it inside anymore,"

giggled Lucy and stepped aside, smacking her wet lips. Tharion made a step back, gazed at the now dripping wet little pussy and purred in a deep voice. Samantha heard nothing but a scary growl; but Lucy, who could understand cats, sighed at his words,

"Your little friend here already came once. She is really out of practice!"

When Samantha felt the soft, warm fur on her back, she squeaked frightened and instinctively tried to crawl away. But it was too late - Tharion's strong left forepaw immediately pinned her shoulder down into the soft pillow below as he felt her insubordination. Lucy was standing directly beside the two and guided the pointy tip of Tharion's enormous cock into the wet but still way too tight pussy. Tharion didn't need any more encouragement when he felt the inviting warmth and pushed his hips forward, forcing almost half of his member into the screaming gnome.

Although his feline instincts demanded a hard, merciless pounding, he kept control and gave Samantha some seconds to adjust to his size while his precum began filling his tiny female slowly. Lucy moaned at the view and kissed his soft fur. Samantha's pussy-lips were only thin lines, clasping the cock firmly; but the part still remaining outside was even thicker - especially the last bulge directly next to his furry balls. Samantha was slowly catching breath and finally managed to whisper,

12