The Adventures of Madi Ch. 01

Story Info
Madi's foot desire finally because a reality for her.
3.7k words
4.33
31.3k
15

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/08/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Been a while since I've posted a story. I've been really occupied and will continue to be, so don't expect there to be a lot of stories from now on. With that in mind, I wanted to do something unique that would keep people entertained for awhile. I started looking for something that hadn't been done yet, and I found it rather quickly. Enjoy!"


I sat there, in my half empty classroom, praying for a quick end. Literally four days til the spring semester ends and summer begins, and I was slowly dying from lethal boredom injections, administered by my Stats professor. It was the last class before finals and a good portion of the class was ditching to enjoy the beautiful seventy-five degree weather outside. The good student in me prevented me from enjoying the weather quite yet, as I didn't want to leave this class with anything less than an A minus. I just had to get through twenty more minutes of this and it was freedom for the day.

Hi, my name is Madison, or Madi for short. I'm about 5 foot and 3 inches, so I'm not a "shortie" boys. I'm eighteen years old and a freshman in college. I'm a brunette (and proud of it) with usually straight hair, my eyes are green, I have a dancer's body ('cause I was one once), and my friends tend to call me "cute." It can be a problem with the boys, but I like the attention most times. It's especially hard because I'm not always into guys either. I'm a bit bi, although I don't go around telling people about it. Seriously, girls are really attractive, and I can't help but notice them more than these gross, nerve popping studs that have no class.

Other than liking girls, I like other neat stuff too. I like peaches, mangos, Starbucks, horror movies, cute outfits, swimsuits, soccer, dancing, jewelry....oh, yeah, and feet too. Yes, those things you walk with and keep you balanced. Let me make one thing clear: I absolutely, positively hate guy's feet. They are GROSS and boys never should wear sandals or flip flops. Females on the other hand, have GORGEOUS feet. Pedicures, nail polish, toe rings, shoes, etc. I love it, to a point where it can turn me on. I'm not quite sure why I like feet, but it's something I've had interest since sixth grade. I used to stare at other girl's feet in class, being stealthy and keeping it to myself throughout school. I was a popular girl in high school, so I couldn't let it out about my sexuality or my attraction to feet. It would have been social suicide to say the least.

Now that I have that stuff out of the way, back to the classroom. I was incredibly bored and wanted nothing more than to be outside right now. I looked down at my feet, which I do a lot when I'm bored or distracted. My feet are pretty small, at about a size five. Like the rest of me, they are tanned from my recent trip to the local salon. I had painted them a pretty pink color, but they were starting to fade away. "Time to paint my nails again," I thought to myself. I enjoy doing it, as it made me feel horny. My own feet give me a bit of a turn on, especially when I caress them with lotion and feel how smooth they are. It's about the best I can do, since I can't do anything with my friend's feet. I love them to death and wouldn't want to scare them off.

My distraction was only momentary, and I looked back up at the clock. Eighteen minutes to go. I pouted a little and returned my attention to the teacher. He was just another stereotypical old professor that despite teaching for so many years seemed to have no idea how to properly teach a room full of college students. "Maybe he should throw in a random YOLO or LMFAO in his lecture," I thought to myself with a smile.

I looked around the room for something to entertain me for the rest of class. Even though I'm in college now, I still look at girl's feet during class to arouse myself. Sadly, all the girls I've noticed with the best feet in the class were skipping to get their tan on or take a run in the nice weather. Of the thirteen students in the room, only three of us were girls, including me. The first girl was about out of view, and thankful so as she was rather obese and could hardly squeeze in her own desk.

Then there was the second girl in the class. I think her name was Tausha or something. She wasn't as unpleasant to look at, but not too exciting either. She was a redhead, with her long hair almost always tied back and thin glasses on her face. She was probably about my height and seemed to have a slim enough of a frame. Even in this nice weather, she was wearing that god-awful Slipknot sweatshirt, jeans that could probably use a wash....or ten, and the same Converses I've seen her use all year. She could be a pageant queen under all those ugly clothes, but her outfit was so boring and not an eye catcher. It was a pity really, since I had such a clear view of her legs and shoes from my angle. Yet, from day one, she had been there and had maybe removed her shoes once, only to reveal some equally unflattering socks. Either she was one of those gamer girls that played Halo in all their spare time or a rocker chick that fell in the goth/metal crowd....maybe even both.

I rested my head against my arm, looking straight at her boring legs. Something seemed a little bit off to me though. She was wearing the same outfit I described, but something was different about her shoes or maybe the socks. The redhead must have read my mind or something, because right as I was trying to figure out this rare change, she leaned down. I moved my head upright again, hoping to not attract her attention while still watching her every movement. She reached down slowly, grabbed her shoe, and brought the ball of her foot out of the shoe. I literally froze in anticipation and glared at what was the ball of her barefoot. No yucky sock, just what looked like pasty white skin coming out of her shoe, which she was caressing with her fingers. Something about the ball of her foot had irritated her. As quickly as the moment came, she slipped the back of her foot into her shoe and resumed taking notes.

Took me a few seconds to realize I had my mouth open, and I closed it quickly in hopes that no one had noticed. "Now that was a tease,"I thought to myself. From what I could see, her foot didn't look so bad at all. I can be picky about my feet, but I was curious about this one's feet. When I came to college, one of the things I wanted to achieve most of all was truly indulging my fetish. "Perhaps,"I thought to myself greedily, "This could finally be my chance." For the remainder of class, I started formulating a plan that would not only allow me to see the rest of her feet, but give me a chance to finally taste a woman's toe in my longing mouth.

Thinking up a plan gave my mind something to work on, and by the time I thought I had something cooked up, Professor Monotone had dismissed us. The redhead took a bit longer than the rest of the group to collect her papers, so I waited outside and walked off to the right, knowing she went the other way when she left the building. I waited around the stairs down the hall, trying my best not to attract any attention. Finally, the girl left the class and went the precise direction I had predicted. I followed her from a safe distance, so she wouldn't get the impression I was following her. I pretended to be texting on my phone and glanced up to her to make sure I was still tailing her.

It was still sunny and cool outside, perfect weather for this time of year. I was hoping that she might sit down outside somewhere, hopefully alone and secluded, like she was in class. I had never seen her talking to anyone else or socialize with any friends since the class started. It almost made me feel sorry for her, seemingly a loner. Well, that part didn't exactly go according to plan. After about five or so minutes of trailing her, she went inside one of the older residence halls and the doors closed behind her. "Great," I thought to myself. "Now I've got a problem." The residence halls were locked to all but those with residence keycards. Now I had two choices: I could wait outside and hope she came back out very soon, or I could maybe try again after our last class. "Well, I guess I could wait here for a little while and study," I thought hopefully.

I sat myself down under a tree in front of the residence hall that my target was in. It felt nice under the shade. I looked over my outfit: a simple red cotton shirt, capris, and some white flip flops I had hurriedly slipped on for class. My hair was pulled back and loose behind my ears, which had my favorite jewel earrings dangling from it. I thought I looked pretty cute myself, in this nice spring outfit under a tree. No how can anyone say no to someone like me right now, even if it's a girl and I wanted her feet. I started thinking about it, drifting into deep thought about how I planned out my approach......

"Hey, are awake?"

I woke up from my nap with a start. I had fallen asleep under the tree. "Yeah, just dozed off a little," I replied, looking up at my waker and almost wet myself. It was the redhead from my class. She gave me a puzzled look, undoubtedly because she caught me sleeping out in the open.

"Aren't you in my stats class?" she asked still puzzled. I replied with a polite nod and she gave me her hand. I took it and she lifted me up. "What are you doing out here sleeping under a tree?"

I had to think of something rather quick. "Well, I just wanted to sit down and my dorms on the other side of campus, so this was the best thing I guess." It was lame, but it stuck well with her. Her name, in fact, was Natasha (close enough right?) and she was actually very nice. The next thing I knew, she's inviting me to her dorm room to rest if I still need it. Not part of my original plan, but I could always improvise.

Her room wasn't what I was expecting it to be. It was way too small, like all the dorms were, but it was cleaner and tidier than I had expected. I asked her if she wanted me to take my shoes off, hoping that was the case so she would too. She told me I was welcomed to, but she didn't do so herself. I slipped of my flops and sat on the small futon she directed me to. She sat on the bed across the room and we talked for awhile. Natasha was a freshman, like I was, and was studying biology. Her roommate was hardly ever here, as she went out with her friends a lot and went partying. I tried to keep the talking about her, so maybe I could find a way to make her trust me. Natasha went to her closet, revealing the contents inside. There really wasn't much to look at inside clothing wise: a few pairs of jeans, a few plain t-shirts, another sweatshirt and a few worn out sneakers.

She took off her current sweatshirt, showing her white t-shirt underneath, and threw the second layer into her closet. "It's always so cold in that classroom, so I usually wear another layer," she explained. Now that I thought about it, the room was actually pretty cold. Her upper body wasn't so bad, and it was obvious that she kept in some sort of shape. She removed her glasses and put them on her desk, untied her hair and let her hair down. Now I could also guess why she wore her hair in a tie: she was a biology major and had to work in a lab every day and was required to tie her hair back. I looked her over again with renewed interest. She wasn't exactly the prettiest redhead I've met, but her current look was an improvement over the girl I had seen every other day in class for the past few months.

I knew I had to make a move at some point, so I tried asking about her shoes. "Well, this about the only pair I have right now," she answered sadly. "I don't really have that much money and my family lives far away." I asked her what her shoe size was, not able to guess it myself. "Their a size seven, why?" She didn't understand why I was asking this questions, I could tell. I decided that there really wasn't a way out of it, so I spilled the beans to her. I told her about my foot fetish, about seeing her in the classroom playing with the ball of her right foot, but I left out the part where I was following her. Her reaction wasn't disgusted or sickened like I expected it to be. She was politely listening to me and never interrupted. She only spoke after I was finished.

"So you like feet in a sexual way?" she asked rhetorically, not questioningly. She seemed to be thinking about it. After a few seconds, she looked back at me and gave me a smile. "Well, I don't think you're a freak or anything for it Madi."

I returned the smile, at least happy that I could say it without being judged. Natasha walked over to her opened door and closed it. A knot in my stomach formed, not knowing why she would close her door all of a sudden. She gave me a reassuring smile and sat on the futon with me. She leaned over close to me. "So, I'm honestly a bit curious about your foot fetish, and my feet are tired from all the walking today....would you give me a foot massage?" She was being completely serious and being honest.

I immediately answered yes, not able to hide my excitement. She laughed a little, eased her back onto the leg of the futon, and put her legs and feet on my lap. If I was a guy, I would have had the biggest boner. I took the left shoe, tenderly caressed it, and slowly removed the shoe. Her foot was indeed bare and about the size she had told me. They were a bit chubbier than my feet, and were white as could be. Her nails were not polished, but her feet seemed to have been cared for. I looked over at Natasha again, seeing if she was still comfortable. She gave me another reassuring smile to continue. Before I went for her feet, I took her shoe and pressed it up to my nose. I nearly wet myself again, just from the first flood of aroma. There was a salty, musky wave, followed by what seemed like fume of sweat erupting from deep within the confines of her only real pair shoes. I gave the shoe several more prolonged sniffs, savoring the moment, before I could force myself to put it down. Now, it was time for her feet to feel the love.

I've been preparing for a moment like this by watching countless foot massage videos, as well as watching my dad. He gives my mom massages whenever she asks. Occasionally, I even get a foot rub from him if the circumstances are right. I worked on Natasha's toes softly, prompting a few giggles from her. I pressed down harder, so I wasn't tickling her. Her toes were stiff, but wet from sweat. She wasn't pampered often, that much was for certain. I went for her right foot next, took in my sniffs from her shoes, and worked on those toes as well. Natasha was no longer ticklish and now had her eyes closed, sinking in the relief. I worked my hands down to the soles of her feet. Much like her toes, they were stiff and didn't give way to my massage so quickly. I pressed harder to unnerve her soles. She gave a low moan of approval, still keeping her eyes closed. The balls of her feet were the least enjoyable part to massage, as they were a bit crusty and the stiffest part. Despite that, Natasha seemed to enjoy this part of the massage the best, giving off louder moans and goading me on. I was starting to feel hot from her encouragement, not to mention the fact I had some pretty decent feet on my lap.

Finally, the massage was over and her feet were more limber than they had in years. Natasha gave me another smile. "Thank you so much Madi, you really know what you are doing." I blushed a little, trying to hide my embarrassment. Then, Natasha's look changed from happy to a more sexy, devious look that I could never have imagined her making before today. "Since you were such a great masseuse, you can lick my feet like you've been wanting to." She relaxed herself again. I was ecstatic! This was better than Christmas or any other holiday. I went right for her right foot and was about to sink my teeth into it when she interrupted. "Oh, and please clean in between my toes too please," she said in a teasing matter.

No argument from me, that was for sure. I went for the soles of the right foot, pressing my nose and once again taking in her scent. Much like her shoes, the smell overwhelmed my senses and made my body long for more. I drew out my long, wet tongue and took my first-ever lick of her foot. Smelling was one thing, but tasting her soles was a greater turn on. Her feet tasted delicious, like a new dish I had never tried before. My tongue swept over her soles. They were wrinkled, slightly crusty and covered in sweat. I traced my tongue over every wrinkle, every inch of beckoning soles, not wishing to miss a single taste. Natasha's breathing became heavier, with more prolonged moans, although not sexual in nature.

The soles didn't take long for me to comb over, and soon my tongue had "cleaned" them over. I went for the balls of her feet next, remembering that she seemed to like when I massaged that part. I gave each ball a sweet, tender kiss, my fresh lips contrasted with the hard skin on her feet. I opened my mouth and wrapped my lips around the balls, sucking on them like a popsicle. It was enjoyable, but my mind wandered to her toes. That was the part I had long dreamed about. Her toes, like I've said, aren't painted, but were cute and slender.

That thought was enough to do it for me, and I went straight for her toes. I started sucking on her big toe on her right foot first. I pumped the succulent toe inside my mouth, like I was sucking a dick or lollipop. I was in heaven, sucking on each toe with the same lust as the big toe. They each tasted so sweaty, so salty that my thirst for more grew. I repeated this process on her second foot, salivating more this time from all the favor. Her toes were getting covered in my wet mouth, and she seemed to not even mind at all.

I soon remembered that I had promised to get in between her toes as well. I brought up both of her slippery feet and looked in between her toes. They seemed to be a bit more dirty, with a small piece of fluff between the middle and second toe of her right foot. I picked out the fluff, and replace it with my talented tongue between the toes. I wiggled and slither in the gaps, collecting the sweat and god knows what. The taste was incredible, like it had been for the rest of her foot. Her reaction never changed, but she seemed to enjoy her foot cleaning. I almost wished she were getting off from this like I was. I was about as wet as her feet were, but I didn't care. I continued to slip my tongue between her delightful toes, which sometimes wiggled around.

Finally, the last bit of her toes were covered, and I finished her feet off with long lickes across the top of her feet, leaving them glistened with saliva. My job was over, and my tongue was exhausted. I looked over at Natasha and gave her a grateful smile. She returned it and brought her feet off my lap. "I think I understand how you feel Madi," she said softly. "It's gotta be hard to cope with this." I nodded in agreement. We talked for a little while longer, laughing and discussing our plans for summer. An hour or so later, I knew I had to leave and gave her my goodbye.

"See you again in class and next year!" she said with another devious smile. "Maybe next time I'll be wearing something....different." She scrunched up her toes and wiggled them playfully. I blew her a kiss and walked out of her room. A little something to look forward to for next year. Maybe even next year, it wouldn't be close to the end when I finally got a chance to delight myself with someone's feet. Well, there was always this summer too, and there was someone that I surely had in mind.....But that's another story.