The Adventures of Madi Ch. 04

Story Info
Madi's sister comes home and the two have some foot fun.
2.8k words
4.36
22.2k
11

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/08/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi, my name is Madison, or Madi for short. I'm about 5 foot and 3 inches, brunette, cute, and like to have a good time. I'm not exactly like other girls, because I'm bi and have a foot fetish. Yes, a girl can have a foot fetish too. I love feet, and I'm always looking for chance at another girl's beautiful feet."

Summer was less than 4 weeks from being over for me. Already I was starting to plan my packing and getting ready to move back to my new dorm room, a better room than I had last year. Best of all, Veronica was my roommate. We managed to change her rooming, since I had lost my roommate from last year. Excited was an understatement: I was bouncing of the walls and couldn't hardly wait to be with her every single day. Unfortunately, Veronica was in Chicago until the week before school started. Not being around her was torture, and I felt like a druggie without his drugs to get him high. I know, it sounds dumb, but it comes close to how I feel right now.

"Foot withdrawals...hehe," I thought to myself, sitting on my bed with my journal. I started keeping one to write down my thoughts and desires when I came back home. I was so tired of being here, having nothing to do now. I hung out with my friends occasionally, but they had their jobs and I had mine. I worked at a flower shop throughout high school and they were happy to have me back when I came home. It was a pleasant job, but not very exciting.

I looked through my own journal, depressed at the fact that so much of this journal was pretty sad. "Thank god I have Kayla," I thought to myself. Kayla is my older sister. You see, I have two older siblings: my brother who is a year older and going to be a junior in college, then there's Kayla, who has just gotten out of college. She's twenty two now, so three years older than me now that I had my birthday last month. Kayla was one of the few people that I trusted enough to tell her my secret desire for feet. Not my father, mother, brother or even my best friends, except Veronica. I looked up to Kayla because she was what I wanted to be.

My sister was very beautiful, with brunette hair similar to mine and was longer than I could pull off. Unlike yours truly, Kayla could actually get her hair to curl. She was taller, at about 5 foot 9 inches and very leggy. I mean, this girl had the sexiest legs on the planet and made my shorter legs look pathetic. She had wide, beautiful eyes that you could gaze into forever. Kayla also had this really cute overbite that wasn't like a beaver overbite, but a sexy one.

Of course, what I admired most about her was her gorgeous, size 8 bare feet. She had the most perfectly shaped feet I had ever seen. They were long, slender, but not bony or unpleasant. Her toes were a delightful spectacle, usually painted a happy bright color to match her lovely personality. When I was growing up, I would love our movie nights where she would always dress in her skimpy t-shirt, pajama pants and go barefoot. I would stare at her feet, rather than the actually movie. She might have noticed once or twice, but didn't said anything for years. Even when I told her about my secret, she never judged me and even went as far to relate to me about her own desires: she absolutely loved sex. My sister, as much as I love her, is a whore compared to me or anyone I know. She wouldn't date a guy for long if he wasn't good in bed or refused to sleep with her. I've lost track at how many guys she's dated over the years.

I've been with a few boys myself, but nothing really materialize out of them. They paid zero attention to the part I wanted them to: my feet of course. I love my feet to be touched, caressed....licked, sucked on, etc. I've never had a boy that would do those thing, but a girl can dream. Since I have such a huge fetish, it's always dominated my sexual drive and I can't have good sex if guys aren't turning me on properly.

Kayla was coming home tonight to see me. She lived in a city an hour away with her current douchey boytoy, but he wasn't coming along, thank god. I was so excited to tell her about college and finally getting to satisfy my sexual need. She always had encouraged me to try to get some feet. Now I had experienced it several times in the last few months. Boy, was she gonna be surprised when I told her that I had a girlfriend.

My sister came at 6 p.m. and I was the first to rush to the door. After a massive bear hug, I let go and admired her beauty. She was dressed in baggy shorts, a beautiful blue top and had her amazing hair curled and bouncy. On her feet, she was wearing cute pink converses. I was hoping she would be wearing open toed shoes or something, seeing as I admired them so much.

While I adore her feet, it's not like mine are bad or anything. My own feet were about a size 5 (although I argue 5.5) and very well taken care of. I had found an old polish under my bed, and had put it on. My toes were now a glittery black color, which I thought was really cute. If I were anyone else, I would surely suck on these babies in a heartbeat. Of course, I was barefoot and proudly displaying the shiny new polish.

My family and I sat down for dinner and talked. Kayla was a great listener, and enjoyed hearing about my experiences at college. I wished that I could tell her all right then and there, but I could never let my parents know, not yet. Fortunately, Kayla was sharing my room for the night, so we would have plenty of time to discuss all of that.

Despite being all excited about telling her all, I was also a bit nervous now. For so long, I've had this crazy obsession with my sister's feet, and now I was starting to move away from that. Now, she was back, and those feelings resurfaced. Kayla had kept her shoes on, as my parents really didn't have any rules regarding shoes in the house. In fact, I was about the only person in this household who went around barefoot a lot. I love the feeling of carpet on my soles. It felt like I was walking on a cloud. When she was living here, Kayla wore socks a lot, but occasionally went barefoot other times than when we watched movies.

Several hours later, Kayla and I finally had time to be alone. We were hanging out in my bedroom, which had been her room years ago. My sister was as excited to hear about the rest of stories as I was. I had been hinting to her that I had plenty of stuff to tell her before she arrived, and wanted to hear it all. I began with my encounter with Natasha back in May. Then, I told her about our aunt's babysitter and Kayla couldn't believe that I did something like that.

"You've so got to be lying right now!" she teased. "That girl could have kicked your ass if she wanted to."

I shook my head. "Nope, I went all badass on that bitch. She never knew what hit her."

We both laughed as I continued talking. When we got to the part about Veronica, Kayla stayed silent, sinking in every word, every detail of my girlfriend. She seemed surprised on how open I had been with my foot fetish, but also was very pleased.

"So when do I get to meet this pretty girl?" Kayla asked. "I wanna meet her myself and shake this girl's hand."

I giggled a little, but I was a bit sad after she brought that up. "She's gone away until right before school starts." I started tearing up, just thinking about it. Yep, I'm probably the biggest cry baby on the planet, but I hated being away from someone I had become so close to in such a short time.

Kayla stopped me right there. "Madi! Crying is not going to help!" she exclaimed. I stop crying and looked at her. When she needed to be, Kayla could be forceful and take control. That's probably why she sleeps with so many guys. "Look, I'm glad you met someone that you care so much about, but crying isn't helping."

She was right. I choked back the tears and gave her a reassuring smile. Kayla returned the smile. "Besides," Kayla continued, "I have something for you that you'll enjoy." My sister then took of her converses, revealing her cute, pink socks. I was puzzled, unsure of what she was getting at. Although she accepts my fetish, she's never shown much interest in trying it herself.

"Kayla, why are you taking off your shoes here," I asked.

She gave me a very cute smile. "Well sissy, I got a pedicure the other day and I wanted to know what you thought of it...so here they are."

Kayla removed both of her socks and out popped those scrumptious feet of hers. She hardly ever took care of her feet, other than putting polish on them, but they definitely looked pampered. Her soles looked creamy and soft, as contrasted with her usually slightly crusty, callused feet. Her toes were painted bright green, a very distinct color. She wiggled her tantalizing toes, as if to tease me further.

"What do you think sissy?" she asked. "Are these toesies to your liking, you dirty little foot girl?"

I laughed and then started for her feet. Now I knew what was going on: we used to play this game when we were kids. It was called Foot Monster, and it involved "eating" your victims feet. Before I could reach her feet, she moved them to the side and play wrestled me to the carpet. We pinned each other, trying to get at each other's feet and win the game by putting the other's toes in their mouth. Kayla tried tickling my sides, but that was not my weak spot. However, her armpits were her's, so I went for those. She started laughing, struggling to keep me away from delicious toe candies.

In a last ditch effort, I went for Kayla's exposed belly and gave it a raspberry. That did the trick, and Kayla started cracking up. With her incapacitated, I took her right foot and started "eating" her foot. They tasted of sweat and of fabric, probably from her shoe. As I started munching on her toes, Kayla relaxed. She started moaning as wrapped my lips around her delicious toes. The excitement died down, and I felt a calm, sexual feeling come over me. She was my sister, but it wasn't like we were having sex or something.

Kayla's toes were almost as amazing as Veronica's. They were much sweatier and longer than my girlfriends, but I really felt like this was a different experience all together. My sister seemed to be enjoy having her feet being worshipped. She hear soft moans were music to my ears and I kept sucking on her toes. Truly, this was the first time she had let me do this. I had given her massages before and she did the same in return, but our sisterly bond prevented us from going any farther til now.

Whatever had come over my sister didn't really bother me. I just kept on sucking on her green-painted piggies, feeling them wiggle around in my warm, expectant mouth. Kayla had obviously been prepared for this, since they were done recently and she usually painted her toes on rare occasion, as opposed to me painting mine nearly every week.

The toes on her right foot were starting to lose their sweaty flavor, but her soles were sure to be just as delicious. I started running my skilled tongue down her long soles, prompting quiet moaning from my sister. It never occurred to me that Kayla was this excited over foot worship. She had admitted she tried it with a boyfriend or two, but never really mentioned much. Her occasional teasing was just sisterly fun and now I was starting to think it was more. Kayla's sweaty soles scrunched slightly every time I gave them a lick. Over and over, I licked each wrinkle. My sister's feet were easily becoming my favorite pair, and I wished that I had tried this sooner.

"Madi! Kayla! We're watching Back to the Future, get down here!"

My mom's yelling from downstairs startled both of us. Kayla flopped her feet out of my face and I jumped back. After we got ourselves together, we giggled. Reality had taken a backseat these last few moments, but we now snapped back. We went downstairs to watch our favorite family movie, deciding to continue later.

Back to the Future is easily one of my favorites, so I had no problem watching, even if it meant halting our fun. Instead, Kayla and I curled up in blanket like we normally do, and sat on the couch behind the rest of the family. While we watched, my sister gave me a very sensual foot massage. I'm very sensitive on my feet, so I had a difficult time keeping my occasional moans quiet and I once yelped a little bit in surprise when Kayla passed my foot around her crotch. She was slightly damp from what I could tell. Thinking about my sister being turned on made me excited.

After the movie, we went back up to our shared room to pick up where we left off. After all that massaging and footplay under the blanket, we were both turned on. Kayla sprang on the bed and me close behind. I took both of her soles and started licking between them. She had built up enough sweat from being under the noticeably warm blanket for the last few hours. My tongue danced across her sexy arches as I picked off the tasty sweat with each lick. Kayla was quietly moaning, since we didn't want to attract any attention.

Despite loving the fact I was getting to worship my sissies feet, I felt like mine deserved more than a massage, so I plopped my right foot up into her lap. Getting the message, Kayla started licking my foot. She proved to be as talented with her tongue as I was, paying equal attention to all the parts of my foot. What drove of insane was when she made it to my toes. Taking each toe one by one, she shoved them deeper in her mouth than I dare try with hers. Her moaning vibrated in her mouth, tickling my sensitive digits. I was having a combination a giggle/moaning attack and I felt like I was about to burst at the seams. It made it hard to concentrate on her feet.

Kayla seemed to care less about her feet being worshipped than her pleasing mine. Finally, I let her's down and let my sister work her magic. She had switched to my equally sensitive left foot, leaving my right foot wet and sloppy. What a lovely sight it was to see. Kayla seemed like a pro at this worship thing. What else could explain her amazing technique? Evidently. she had tried this before.

What came next was even more of a surprise to me. Kayla took her right foot and skillfully rubbed my clit through my shorts. Slowly, she worked my throbbing sex and I couldn't help but moan louder and louder. Her pace increased, and she put down my feet to concentrate on her new job.

"Well, are you gonna take them of or not?" Kayla asked.

I didn't need to be told twice. I removed my shorts, than panties with gusto. Her naked foot touched wet clit, and she started rubbing faster than before. I muzzled myself with a pillow to keep my moans quiet, since I couldn't keep it down any longer. After only two minutes of pure sexual bliss, I came, hard. A wet stain appeared on my bed, as well as Kayla's foot. She sighed in relief and relaxed. I was trying to catch my breath, exhausted from this ordeal.

Kayla spoke first, "So sissie, how was I?"

I managed to laugh and look over at my beautiful older sibling. "That was amazing Kayla...thank you."

She smiled, then crawled over beside me, and snuggled. We wrapped around each other, and soon found ourselves falling asleep.