The Adventures of Mary

Story Info
An older woman has a sexual awakening.
3.7k words
4.23
88.3k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ringing of the alarm clock woke her up at 5:30 as usual. Mary reached over to shut it off, and rolled out of bed. Her husband Sam did not have to get up for another hour, so he rolled over to go back to sleep. Not wanting to disturb him further, Mary tiptoed to the bathroom. She slid her nightgown off her body and briefly looked at herself in the mirror. Mary was fairly satisfied with what she saw. Six months ago she had decided to go on a diet. Her weight had risen to one hundred and fifty pounds and she felt that was much too high considering she was only five foot four. After six months of exercising and watching what she ate Mary had lost twenty pounds. Looking at herself in the mirror now, Mary felt she looked pretty good for a sixty year old woman. Sure she had been dyeing her hair a light blonde for years, but her face had not wrinkled much, and she still had her pretty blue eyes. Her stomach was not totally flat but her diet had gone a long way to improving that part of her body. She had always been proud of her full and round breasts which filled her C-cup bra nicely. She had very shapely legs that never showed any signs of age and her ass had had grown a little but maintained a nice round shape. Knowing she better hurry so as not to be late for work Mary got into the shower.

After her shower Mary got dressed. She always dressed conservatively, never showing a lot of skin, yet her close did accentuate the highlights of her looks. Her black slacks were snug against her hips and ass, and her button red silk blouse, while button almost up to her neck, was just tight enough across the chest to let someone know how large her breasts were. Once she was ready to go she kissed Sam, who was now up, goodbye and headed out to the high school where she taught. It was a rather uneventful day and bye three o'clock Mary was ready to go home. On the drive home she decided to stop of at the market to get some milk. While in the store she heard a voice behind her.

"Hi Mary," a friendly voiced called out. Mary turned around to see it was a young man named Brian, who lived right around the corner from her. Brian was close friends with Mary's son Richard. Mary was also very friendly with Brian's mother Deborah. "How are you? It has been a long time since I've seen you," Brian said. As Brian and Richard got older they didn't hang out as much as they used to. They were now both 27 and it had been several months since Brian had been over Mary's house to see Richard, who still lived with his parents.

"I'm doing great," Mary replied. She had always liked Brian, and was pleased to see that he had grown up into such a nice young man. He was always very polite and was getting more handsome every year. He stood slightly over six feet and was lean but muscular. They chatted while they waited online at the store. At one point Mary noticed that Brian's eyes did a quick up and down glance over her body. For a brief moment she thought he was checking her out, but dismissed those thoughts as silly. After leaving the store Brian walked Mary out to her car. "Well, it was nice seeing you again," Mary said.

"What do you say we go to my house for a quick drink?" Brian asked. "My mom might be home from work already, and I know she would like to see you. Mary really did not want to go, she was more anxious to get home and start making dinner. However, she was never good at turning people down and did not want to seem rude, so she accepted the offer. After dropping the groceries off, she found herself standing in the front hallway of Brian's house. Brian called out for his mom Deborah but, there was no answer. "I guess she's working late," Brian said. "Her boss has been making her work a lot lately. Do you still want to stay for a drink?"

"Well, my husband won't be home for about three more hours, so I still have time to cook dinner. One drink shouldn't be a problem." Mary said, feeling funny about leaving just because Deborah wasn't there, as it might appear rude. A few moments later Brian and Mary were situated on the couch with a bottle of white wine and two glasses. They had a very nice time. Brian was charming and funny and the wine was very good. Mary almost never drank but soon her glass was empty, and Brian casually refilled it without asking. "Oh, I don't know if I should have any more," Mary said. "I really should get going."

"Come on, one more glass," Brian responded, "we still have time." Mary relented, she was enjoying herself, and the wine was very good. She took the glass. Brian refilled his own glass and clinked it against hers. "To enjoying life," he said. Mary smiled and drank. By the time the second glass was running low she was starting to feel a little buzzed, and she soon forgot about getting home to start dinner. They talked and joked for at least another hour. At one point they both happened to get quiet. "I'm really glad you came over today," Brian said, "You're fun to hang out with."

Mary gave him a shy smile and said, "You're not so bad yourself." They looked at each other for moment and then Brian slowly moved his hand onto Mary's thigh. In her slightly buzzed condition it took Mary a moment to process this. She looked down at Brian's hand as it ever so slowly moved up her leg, and then looked up. "What are you," she started but never got a chance to finish that sentence, because Brian lean in to kiss her. It was a gentle kiss, just slightly pushing his lips against hers. The combination of the hand on her thigh and Brian's soft lips caused a brief surge of arousal in Mary and without thinking she instinctively kissed him back. Her kiss was soft too, and for about ten seconds they sat there, gently kissing while Brian rubbed Mary's thigh. Then Brian slid his tongue into her mouth. For the briefest of moments Mary started to move her tongue against his before she was suddenly became aware of exactly what she was doing. She abruptly pulled away from him.

For a moment she just stared him, and Brian didn't say a word, just looking back into her eyes. Although only a few seconds had passed, a flurry of images passed through Mary's mind. She thought of her husband Sam, who had always been a good man. She thought of her son Richard and what he would think of her doing this with one of his best friends. Part of her mind was screaming at her to get out now. Other images flashes through her mind as well, like the time several years ago when Brian and Richard had been swimming in the pool at Mary's house. She remembered how she had just happened to glance out the window and see the two boys. She remembered how impressed she had been with Brian's lean and muscular body. Later that night while having sex with her husband for a brief moment Mary had imagined it was Brian who was in bed with her. She had suppressed the thought and never had it again, but now it all came back to her. Mary also thought back to six weeks ago the last time she had sex with her husband, of how he had been unable to maintain his erection after only a couple of minutes of intercourse. When Mary suggested that they could still just fool around a little Sam had said he was tired and rolled over and went to sleep.

Mary thought about all these things in the span of a few seconds, but there was one image that ultimately decided the issue for her. It was the image of her and Brian on the couch going completely crazy. She imagined Brian ravishing her naked body. The image was too much for her to stand.

Mary leaned back in and resumed the kiss, only this time there was nothing gentle about it. Their mouths mashed together and their tongues rubbed against her others furiously. Brian slid his and up and down her thighs and sides. After a minute he pulled away. "Oh Mary, I've wanted you for so long," Brian said. Mary just smiled slyly and brought her hands up to her blouse. She slowly undid them one by one while Brian watched, spell bound. She dropped her shirt to the ground and straddled Brian, putting her cleavage, encased in a lacy white bra, right in Brian's face. He began to kiss and her lick her breasts and neck. Mary started moaning; she was really starting to get hot now, and had to have more. She reached back to unhook her bra, letting her wonderful round breasts spill out. Brian quickly began sucking on her nipples.

"Oh God, yes," Mary screamed. The waves of pleasure were now coursing through her body. This young man sucking on her tits was making her feel better she could ever remember feeling. Brian started to take control. He gently pushed Mary down onto the couch so she was on her back. He took off her shoes and then reached up and unbuttoned her slacks. With one motion he slid both her pants and panties off, leaving her totally nude. Brian quickly stripped himself, and lay down on top of Mary. They started making out again and Brian put his hand in between Mary's legs. Her pussy was totally wet, and Brian knew she was ready. He spread her legs and positioned his seven inch cock at Mary's hot pussy and thrust in deep.

The neighbor's must have been able to hear Mary's scream. The feeling she had was unbelievable. Everything else in the world seemed to vanish; it was just her, her hot young stud and this amazing ecstasy. Brian started pounding her hard and fast. Years of pent up sexual desire were being released. He had always wanted to fuck Mary, his friend's hot mom. His first fantasies had involved her and now they were finally being fulfilled. As for Mary, after many years, a lust she had forgotten she ever had was being reawakened. She bucked her hips to meet Brian's strokes. She wanted everything her could give her. After five minutes of hot fucking Mary began to feel an incredible orgasm building inside of her. "Oh, oh, oh, oh," she yelled repeatedly, unable to control herself. Sensing the time was close Brian picked up the pace even more.

Mary stiffened as then began to tremble, as she experienced the greatest orgasm she had ever known. Brian couldn't hold out any longer, and blasted a huge load of cum deep into her pussy. He collapsed on the couch totally spent while Mary still softly moaned. They lay into each other's arms for a few minutes, and Mary began to slowly regain her senses. The reality have what had occurred began to sink in. Mary looked at the clock. Her husband would be home in less than an hour.

"I have to go," she said. She got up and gathered her clothes. Brian got up and walked over to her. He hugged her from behind and began to kiss her neck. "Please stop, I shouldn't have done this, I have to go," Mary blurted out. She quickly threw on her clothes and without a word to Brian she ran out of the house. She hurriedly walked down the street. Another neighbor greeted her but Mary just nodded and moved along. She was afraid everyone would know what she had done. That they would be able to tell just by looking at her that she was whore, a cheating 60 year old slut who sleeps with her son's friend. Mary reached her house opened the door and slammed it shut behind her. She sank down to the floor and began to cry. She would have stayed there all night, but she had to get into the shower before her husband got home.

* * *

The next few days were very stressful for Mary. Not a minute went by where she didn't think about what she did, and the thought of it filled her with guilt and shame. She could hardly look her husband or her son in the eye. The images would flood into her mind unbidden. She would be at work chatting with coworker when suddenly she would imagine Brian naked in front her, spreading her legs, stuffing his cock into her pussy. Mary would try to push the pictures out of her head but it was difficult. Despite the shame she felt part of her down deep was still excited by the thought. She could not forget the pleasure she felt, the way he had made her moan.

Mary knew she had to do something to take her mind off Brian. She thought that the best thing to do would be to try and rekindle the passion in her and her husband's sex life, so she went out to the lingerie store and bought a sexy new outfit. It was a skimpy bra and panty set with a garter belt and thigh high stockings, all black. Mary had never worn something like this for her husband. If this couldn't get him going nothing would. That night after dinner while Sam was watching TV, Mary got into her outfit and called him into the bedroom, where she was sexily spread out on the bed.

She got the desired reaction. Sam quickly hopped up on the bed with her and they began to make out. Soon they were both stripped naked, except for Mary who still had the stockings. After sucking on her tits for a while Sam got on top of his wife and started to fuck her.

The sex was really good, but for Mary there was just one problem. While her husband was fucking her the image of Brian came back into her head. Only this time she didn't push the thought away. The thought got her so hot that she decided to go with it. Mary closed her eyes, wrapped her legs around her husband and imagined that it was Brian who was fucking her again.

"Oh baby fuck me, fuck me," Mary moaned, "Oh god yes." The pleasure was almost as good as it had been when she really was with Brian. In had few minutes Mary had a piercing orgasm. Sam came only a few moments later. They held each other in their arms both very satisfied, but Mary still hadn't solved her problem. She still wanted Brian. Mary came to the decision, lying there in her husband's arms, that she had to have sex with Brian again.

* * *

Mary sat behind the wheel of her car. It was seven o'clock and she was parked in the parking lot of a local motel. She still could hardly believe she was doing this. It was the day after she had just had sex with her husband while pretending it was Brian. This morning she had gotten Brian cell phone number from her son Richard's phone before he woke up. She called him once she was sure he would be driving to work and would be alone. Mary had been afraid that Brian would not be interested anymore after the way she had rebuffed him the other day but he was very excited to hear from her. They made arrangements to meet up. Mary relished the slutty feeling she had when she suggested they meet up at a motel later that night. Brian was only too happy to oblige. After dinner Mary told her husband she was going to meet her friend Carol for coffee and that was how she found herself in the parking lot of this cheap motel, waiting to cheat on her husband with her son's best friend again. Mary felt ashamed, but the naughtiness of what she was doing, the sheer sluttiness of it, turned her on so much that it surpassed any ideas of guilt and shame.

After only a few minutes Brian pulled into the lot. Mary got out of the car and approached him. Brian immediately embraced her and gave her a big kiss. For a second Mary felt they she wait until they were inside the room before they did anything like this but then decided it was okay. The odds of someone seeing them here were negligible and the risk made her even more excited then she already was. They kissed for about thirty seconds before Mary broke away.

"Come on," she said, taking Brian by the hand and leading him into the motel to the front desk. Mary paid cash for the room and the middle aged woman behind the desk gave her a wink. Clearly Mary wasn't the first older woman to bring a young stud to this place to fuck.

Their room had a big queen sized bed. Once the door was locked behind them they resumed their kiss. While passionately making out they slowly stripped each other, until Brian was in his boxers and Mary was in her bra and panties. Brian led her to the bed. The lay down together and began slowly making out again. It was an amazing experience; being able to slowly enjoy each other like this. For about ten minutes they did this, just kissing and gently touching each other's body. The Brian began to kiss his way down Mary's body, down her chest and stomach until he found himself between her legs. He began to kiss all around her panties, and running the tip of his tongue along the tops of Mary's inner thighs.

It felt incredible to Mary, and it was only beginning. Next Brian took off her panties and promptly began licking her pussy. No one had ever gone down on Mary before, her husband had never offered to do it and Mary had always been too embarrassed to ask. But now it was happening and it was better than she had ever dreamed possible. After only a minute of Brian sliding his tongue up and down her pussy, Mary had an orgasm. She squeezed Brian's head between her thighs and moaned, while he gradually slowed down his licking, gently leading her through this beautiful experience. Brian got up from between her legs and lied down next to her.

"That was amazing," Mary said.

"No will you do something for me," Brian asked.

"Anything."

Brian smiled and rolled onto his back. "Suck my cock," he said. Mary had only performed oral sex on her husband a couple of times and she never enjoyed doing, so she was amazed at how excited she became at the thought of Brian stiff young cock in her mouth. She got on her knee next to him, bent over and put stated to suck his penis. What se lack in experienced she more than made up for in enthusiasm, natural sexual instinct , and of course burning hot lust. She sucked Brian's cock like a pro running her tongue up and down the shaft and working her mouth and the head.

"Oh Mary," Brian said in pleasure as he received the best blow job of his life. He felt the climax rising in him. "I'm cumming'" he yelled out, but Mary didn't even slow down. She wanted to suck down every drop of this young man's cum and she tried her best. He blasted his load into Mary's mouth. Except for a little bit that ran down her mouth and chin, Mary swallowed it all down. She was overwhelmed by the feelings running through her. She had never that sex this hot and passionate existed. She never knew that a woman could feel such lust.

She lay down next to Brian, resting her head on his chest, while he put his arm around her. It was so wonderful lying here like this, knowing they still had more time together. And it was time they intended to use. After only a few minutes of resting Brian began to fondle Mary's breasts, and then he started to suck on her nipples. Mary wrapped her legs around his body and her arms around his head drawing him in even closer.

"Yeah that's it baby, suck my tits," Mary said in encouragement. Brian loved to hear her talk like that and redoubled his efforts. In a few minutes Mary was moaning like a whore. Brian was starting to get hard again and could wait any longer.

"Get on your hands and knees," Brian told her. Mary was surprised but excited. She had never been fucked doggy style and was looking forward to it. She got on all fours and soon Brian was behind. He gave a couple of long slow licks to her sweet sixty year old pussy just to start off and then for the second time, he stuck his cock into Mary's pussy. She let out a low moan of pleasure as he started fucking her. It was good as she had hoped it would be. Brian's big stiff cock slid in and out and she rocked back to meet him every time. After a couple Mary had another orgasm, but Brian didn't slow down. In fact, he kept going faster until they were fucking like wild animals. Brian was slamming Mary's pussy with full force. She starting screaming, unable to believe she was about to have another orgasm, but she was. It was unlike anything she had experienced before. Brian also started cumming, still pumping Mary while blasting his load in her pussy. Eventually the moans of pleasure died down. They lay in each other's arms, both totally exhausted by their lustful romp. Mary knew she had made the right choice. Lying the she made the decision that she would never deny herself pleasure again.