The Adventures of Poopsie the Puppy

Story Info
Asian dog slave is taken to a picnic.
3.2k words
3.97
92.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,349 Followers

It was a lovely cloud free day at Maxfield Park. The sun was shining and birds were singing, the perfect day for a picnic. Fiona was kneeling on an intentionally cliché red and white plaid blanket with a wicker picnic basket filled to the brim with food. She had on a pair of blue platform sandals that matched the silk sash belt around her shapely hips. Her dirty blonde hair was pulled into a pony tail that stuck out the back of her Dodgers baseball cap. Aside from those three items the slender beauty was completely nude.

Brent was standing over her adjusting the position of his watch and smiling. He was wearing a pair of brown leather boots and black sunglasses. Nothing else covered the tan skinned athlete's perfect form. He almost looked like he'd been chiseled from mahogany with his dark complexion and sculpted chest and arms. He wasn't big, barely two hundred pounds of lean muscle. The sheen of sweat on his chest made him look even more defined than normally.

"Lovely day isn't it Fiona." He said still staring out over the low rolling hills of Maxfield Park. It was easy to see how this place had originally been a golf course. It had everything. Hills, trees, several small fish stocked ponds and enough space to play whatever sport might tickle your fancy.

"Yes it is." Fiona replied pulling out a bottle of wine from the basket and filling two glasses with the red liquid. A minute later she partially filled a bowl with the wine.

"Good girl!" Brent exclaimed as Poopsie came running over the hills with a Frisbee clutched in her teeth. The sound of the belled collar around her neck jingled with every step she took keeping time along with the bells hanging from her pierced nipples. The only clothing she was allowed was the red leather collar around her neck. It had a small pendent on it identifying her as Poopsie. The big breasted oriental fell to her knees as soon as she got close to Brent crawling closer and finally holding the Frisbee up for him. Brent took the Frisbee from her mouth smiling softly at the lipstick stains on the toy. "Good girl." He reached down running his fingers through her hair. "See the Frisbee?" He waved the toy over her head for a moment waiting till she rose up on her knees excitedly pawing at the plastic disk. "Go get it!" He hurled the Frisbee out over the hills.

With an excited bark Poopsie got back to her feet and sprinted after the Frisbee scrambling over a hill and out of sight. "I never get tired of watching that dumb bitch do that." Fiona said with a smile. "But I'm getting hungry so sit down honey." Brent brought his hand over his head to shield his eyes from the sun as he watched for Poopsie to return.

As soon as the Asian beauty appeared over the hill Brent sat down with Fiona picking up his glass and sipping at it. "I'm glad we decided to come out here today." Brent said looking his partner over slowly not bothering to conceal his hardening shaft. "What did you bring to eat?"

Fiona reached into the wicker basket pulling out a three plates and setting them out. "You'll see in a moment, when you're done playing with that bitch of yours." She spat. A moment later she pulled out a set of plates and put a piece of chicken on each plate followed immediately by a scoop of mashed potatoes.

"Oh give her a break. She's new. Don't you remember how excited you were to get out of the house at that point of your training?" Poopsie fell to her knees at the edge of the blanket crawling over to Brent and laying the disk in her Master's lap. "That's a good girl." He whispered playfully running his fingers through her hair. Poopsie barked playfully and then rolled over onto her back. Brent's hand moved to her stomach rubbing over her flat tummy.

"Quit fawning over her." Fiona said cradling her glass in one hand. "She's not that big a deal." Fiona said taking a sip of her drink. Brent moved his hand up over her breasts twisting over her nipples watching her wriggle on his lap. With a playful smile he flicked the bells attached to her nipples watching her flinch in response to the jingle. "Just because she has bouncing firm breasts and pierced nipples doesn't make her special." She teased taking a bite out of her chicken. "Now eat."

"Up." He commanded swatting Poopsie's thigh and going for his food. The nude slave rolled off his lap quickly crawling over to her plate. Just like the animal she was Poopsie lowered her head to the plate taking a bite out of the chicken. Brent swatted the back of her skull before she could even start to chew. "Bad Poopsie! You know better than that." He scolded wrapping her hair around his fist and twisting her face up toward him and slapping her across the face.

Poopsie whimpered pitifully pushing out of her lower lip and trying to pull away from Brent's grasp. When he finally let her go she kept her head lowered to the blanket staring up at him through fear filled eyes. "Fiona, do you think we should let the bitch eat?"

Fiona raised a brow as an evil smirk curled over her lips. "I don't know, I've always thought we should just starve her to death." Her legs slowly spread exposing her well trimmed cunt toward Poopsie. "I mean she really isn't that pretty. She just has a young body; she barely turned eighteen when her training began."

"You were nineteen when your training started. Quit being such a bitch." Brent tore another hunk of meat from his chicken finishing it off. Poopsie looked up at Fiona slowly creeping closer to her nuzzling her nose against Fiona's cunt.

"Bad girl." Fiona hissed gently pushing at Poopsie's head. Poopsie leaned closer licking hungrily at her cunt. Fiona tried to push Poopsie's head away one last time before leaning back on the blanket. "Mmmm. Don't stop." She whispered crossing her ankles behind Poopsie's neck and pulling her closer.

Brent's eyes were locked on the two girls as he continued with his meal. His cock hardened as he listened to Poopsie slurping hungrily at his partner's cunt. Her tongue was lashing back and forth over Fiona's cunt dipping past her folds. Fiona's eyes had rolled up into the back of her head as she dug her fingers into Poopsie's shoulders. Her legs squeezing around the slut's skull trying to pull her entire head into her dripping cunt. "She is good isn't she?" Fiona purred reaching her hands up to her breasts mashing them against her chest. She tweaked her nipples making no effort to keep her voice down as her body tensed and clenched around an invading tongue.

There wasn't any hesitation on Poopsie's part as she started moving lower with each stroke of her tongue. Every time she started a little lower, starting to tease her Mistress's crack and then brushing against the rim of her ass. Then her tongue moved over that brown pucker and up over her juicy slit all the way to her clit. "Don't stop, don't stop!" Fiona commanded receiving an excited bark and an eager tongue in response.

From the outside it looked painful as Fiona took a fistful of Poopsie's hair in either hand and arched her back nearly tearing the raven locks out at the roots. At the same time she clenched her thighs around the submissive woman's head crushing her as her body quaked with pleasure. Despite the pain Poopsie didn't dare stop slurping over Fiona's body determined to please. As her hair was released and the vice like hold on her skull was loosened Poopsie wrapped her lips around Fiona's clit suckling and flicking her tongue as fast she could manage. "Stop, stop, stop!" Fiona panted as her over stimulated nerves started to ache.

Poopsie pulled her face up from between her Mistress's thighs doing her best to lick the girl juices from her lips. Her entire face glistened cum but she didn't try to wipe it off, instead she just knelt with her legs lewdly spread and her hands between her legs "sitting" like a dog. Fiona lifted her head up slightly and smiled at Poopsie. "You can eat."

The hungry girl's eyes never even flickered toward her Master who had his hard cock in one hand. He didn't say anything as the bitch lowered her head to the bowl to lap and slurp at her wine. Brent just stared at her upturned ass canting his head slightly so he could get a better view of her glistening folds. He'd nearly forgotten about the butt plug he'd stuffed inside her but from there he could see it clearly. Her rectum was stretched out around the invading plastic phallus. He let Poopsie finish off the wine before he grabbed a fistful of her hair and smashed her face down into her potatoes.

She emerged a moment later her face coated in white mush along with brown spots of gravy. Her mouth opened and she about to speak when she saw him raising his hand and instead whimpered and lowered her head. "Bad girl." He chided taking a napkin to wipe the food from her face. "Did you get my permission?" She shook her head in response then crawled over to him nuzzling his hairless sack with her nose. "Lick."

Poopsie leaned forward and licked beneath Brent's sack teasing along the seam. Her tongue slowly washed over his sack occasionally popping one of his nuts into her mouth suckling hungrily. Brent squirmed slightly his eyes focused up on a single drifting cloud as she suckled on his sack. Her tongue drifted lower teasing his asshole.

That was enough to get his attention; Poopsie had to grip his hips to keep him from leaping away. Her nose was nestled right beneath Brent's sack as she ran her tongue in circles around his puckered anus. Pleasured chills shot up her spine every time he whimpered or shifted his hips against her face. "Woof woof!" She barked before pushing her tongue into Brent's ass fucking him with her tongue.

Brent scampered back on the carpet grinning down at Poopsie for a moment. "Good girl." He praised before rolling over onto his hands and knees pushing his ass into the air. Poopsie crawled up behind him and buried her face in his ass stabbing her tongue into his rectum again. This time she reached around gripping his hard cock and stroking it up and down. His body bent upward as he gasped for air pushing his hips back against her face.

Poopsie could feel Brent's cock pulsing in her hand as his ass clenched around her tongue. "Stop, enough." He gasped collapsing flat onto his stomach. "Eat." He whispered slowly rolling over to face her. Poopsie was already eating her mashed potatoes when he managed to turn back to face her kicking one leg absently. "I told you she was a good slut."

"Never said she wasn't." Fiona replied pulling a pie out of the wicker basket and pulling a knife out. "I said you give her too much credit." Fiona smiled playfully taking the top off the cheesecake and setting it aside before cutting three slices from it. The first she laid in front of Brent. "You just seem to spoil her so much. I never had it that good at her level. She's still in her basic training."

"So what you're telling me is that you're jealous." Brent's eyes were closed with a euphoric grin on his lips. "I mean all I'm really hearing is complaints." Fiona served her own piece of pie then placed a slice in front of Poopsie. "You can eat Poopsie, enjoy it." Brent said.

Poopsie went straight for the food taking a bite out of the cake and licking the rest of it from her lips. It only took her a few minutes to finish the piece of cheesecake, crumbs from the crust covering her lips. She made certain that Brent could see as she ran her tongue over her cleaning her lips. The butt plug stretching out her anus had gotten Brent's attention as he ate his piece of the cake.

"It's time to go." Brent said as he yawned and gripped Poopsie by the ankle dragging her back towards him. As soon as Poopsie's ass was in within reach Brent grasped the plug by its ring and pulled it slowly out of her bowels. He always enjoyed hearing a woman whimper as her ass was stretched. Once he got it out of her he slapped her on the bottom. "Say ah."

She knew better than to disobey but she hated when he did this to her. Turning to face him Poopsie closed her eyes so tight they were squinted as she opened her mouth and pushed her tongue out. "Ahhhhhhhhhh." As usual she almost gagged at the first taste of her bum but she managed not to puke. The plastic plug pushed past her lips smearing her own flavor over her lips and tongue until the dull point pressed against her throat.

She heaved against it but Brent didn't care, he gripped a fistful of her hair and shoved until the plug vanished into her throat. "Calm down, relax." He commanded holding it in place as she gently struggled against him. Brent felt her body relax even as tears started forming in her eyes. Poopsie took a breath and Brent smiled and ran his fingers through her hair. He reached into the basket and pulled out a blue handkerchief and wrapped it around her mouth making certain the phallus would remain in place. "Off."

It make his cock twitch to see Poopsie's cheeks bulging as her tongue swirled around scrubbing the grime off of the plug. Even better was the look of her asshole still stretched open from the tool he'd put inside her. Fiona gathered the dished back into the basket and got off the blanket taking the basket with her. Brent smiled and picked up the blanket tossing it over one shoulder. "Come on bitch, its time to go." Brent and Fiona started across the grass with Poopsie crawling at their heels.

"Get in the car bitch." Fiona said opening the back of the SUV and pushing the picnic basket onto the seat. Poopsie was half into the car when Brent grabbed her by the hair and pulling her back out of the car.

"Did you go yet?" Poopsie whimpered and lowered her head to the grass. "Well?" Slowly she shook her head in response and crawled over to the closest tree lifting her leg and pissing. Brent watched Poopsie drain her bladder on the tree then turn and crawl back towards the car staring up at him for permission. Fiona shook her head slowly pointing at Poopsie at Brent. "I know."

Poopsie tried to pull away before Brent slapped her across the face nearly knocking her over. "You forgot to sniff the tree bitch. If you had you'd remember this is my tree, I pissed here when we first got here." He wrapped her hair around his fist twisting her head around to face the recently wetted patch of grace. She knew what was coming before he drove her face down into the grace grinding her nose into the mud. She was dripping between her thighs and barely noticed her Master spear into her cunt. What did get her attention was his free hand slapping her buttocks hard enough to leaving a bright red hand print on her ass. "Bad girl!" He shouted as he slammed his cock in and out of her tight hole grinding her face and tits across the piss coated grass.

She could taste the combination of human fluid, grass and mud each time he thrust against her. Just like it always did his abuse was building a fire in her loins. It was like she could feel every ridge and vein on his penis and it drove her mad. Her fingers dug into the soft earth as she struggled to push back against him trying to get him deeper. "Woof woof!" She whimpered like the beast she was barking and growling as thrust back against him.

"Let her go." Fiona said walking over to Poopsie's head and placing her sandaled foot against Poopsie's head. "Louder bitch, I can't hear you." Poopsie tried to squirm from beneath her Mistress's foot which only made her grind her face down. Realizing she couldn't escape Poopsie started barking as loud as she could manage. "That's better bitch."

"I love it when she whimpers." Brent grunted as he pulled his cock from Poopsie's cunt and shoved it into anus. She was still loose from the butt plug so it was easy for him to slide right into her ass. It only took a few thrusts for him to push all the way into her bowels and started pumping in and out of her ass.

"You heard him bitch." Fiona hissed putting more of her weight on the girl's skull. She kept pushing until the girl's barks became pained whimpers timed with Brent's abusing thrusts into her ass. "That's a good girl. Very good girl." Brent kept pushing into her as hard as he could. "Let her go." As Fiona lifted her foot Poopsie felt herself wrenched around to face Brent who was furiously stroking his cock only inches from her face. "Open." She opened her mouth hoping that some of her Master's cum would splash across her eager tongue. The first bit splattered across her forehead dribbling down into her eye. The second hit her upper lip nearly going up her nose. A third shot landed in her mouth along with the rest of his cum. "Get in the car."

Brent smiled wiping the rest of the cum from his cock before walking around to the front seat of the car. He'd left the keys in the ignition turning on the vehicle as soon as he sat down. Fiona sat down beside him leaning over to kiss him softly on the cheek. Poopsie climbed into the back seat sticking her head out the window as soon as Brent started to drive.

Cum would dry and crust over the bitches face as her Master drove home. It was mostly back roads but that's not to say there weren't some very surprised commuters who saw three nude people driving home in an SUV. One of them with a dog collar around her neck, bells hanging from her nipples and dried cum over her face.

If I get a strong enough response to this story I will write more stories in the adventures of Poopsie. I had a lot of fun writing about her and I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did. Please vote and review! There is nothing more flattering than finding your mailbox flooded with fanmail.

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,349 Followers