The Adventures of Rolliander Ch. 02

Story Info
The little priest's day of initiation dawns.
2.4k words
11.8k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/07/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FDTR
FDTR
3 Followers

Rolliander knelt before the Grand Shaper, the mortal vassal of his god, eyes lowered in polite submission and hands fumbling together anxiously behind his back. Today was a very important one for the little halfling acolyte, as today would be the day he would rise from his humble rank to that of a fully-fledged priest, should he successfully complete his ritual. For now, however, he found it difficult to keep his mind from wandering to what the worst outcomes might be.

"Tell me your name, fledgling," came an order from atop the throne, above the kneeling halfling. There was a commanding quality to the Grand Shaper's voice, something that demanded obedience and respect without question. Something godlike. And yet, the simple nature of the instruction and the power in the voice that provided it did nothing to ease Rolliander's nauseating nerves.

"Rolliander, sir," the halfling replied, his voice barely rising above a whisper. He rose his gaze, but only by a fraction -- it wouldn't be proper for him to look upon the whole body of Soil unbidden, but surely seeing his divine feet wouldn't be worthy of consequence. And indeed, they did look as one might expect an avatar of the earth god's to look; like stone.

"You have come before me, Rolliander, to pledge loyalty and service as a priest of my path. Your services as an acolyte alone speak of your dedication, but tell me, have you any second thoughts lingering at the back of your mind?" A granite hand made its way down to Rolliander's cheek, the touch startlingly warm, though it was as smooth and featureless as carved stone. The statuesque hand made its way down to the halfling's chin, pressing it upward to lead the halfling's gaze. As Rolliander's head rose, he saw the Grand Shaper for the first time; it was a living statue! Of course!

In fact, the Grand Shaper's body was strikingly well carved, if that was indeed how he came to be. Every detail had been smoothed to perfection, with toned muscles to put any warrior Rolliander had ever met to shame. The Grand Shaper's beard was the most fascinating part of him, at first, as it bent and swayed like real hair despite its stone-like appearance, framing features that were neither old nor young; timeless in stone visage. Rolliander soon found his interest resting lower, however, at the Grand Shaper's rock-hard shaft. My, it was even bigger than his beloved elder priest's, and it was already standing straight!

"Rolliander?" The Grand Shaper prompted, ordering the halfling's wandering mind to return to his anxious little frame. The halfling began to stammer his response, still overwhelmed by the divine creature before him. Eventually, he decided that a small shake of his head would be the best way to answer, as his words had failed him for now. The Grand Shaper's hand left his chin, then, and came to reflect its counterpart in resting upon an arm of his throne. The Grand Shaper's legs shuffled apart, exposing the dwarfish god's hanging balls. The Grand Shaper nodded, then,

"Your trial shall begin now. You are to show me your dedication by tongue as well as hand."

The halfling had learned his lesson the previous evening with his elder priest; do not hesitate. He shuffled nearer, placing a hand on either of the Grand Shaper's knees. It was breathtaking how warm and still-set they felt; not quite like flesh, but like stone that bent inward when pressed. Rolliander ran his little hands up along the Grand Shaper's thighs, snaking his soft digits up toward the dwarfish god's divine cock. The Grand Shaper was watching him keenly all the while, absorbing the halfling's expression of crossed focus and arousal, taking careful note of the respect and adoration in his approaching caress. This was a well-rehearsed scene.

As the halfling's hands reached the Grand Shaper's crotch, they did not seize his divine cock or balls. Rather, they immediately went to the thick locks of braided stone-hair around those. Rolliander paid his attentions to the braidings for now, his fingertips barely nudging the godly vassal's sac every time they made their way down along their stroke. Though he was keenly focused on delivering his practiced performance, the halfling couldn't help but be distracted by how that sac drew up and stretched out in a slow gyration. Fascinated, he took his hands from the braided stone-hair, taking an enormous testicle in either of his palms. His fingers at the back of the sac, he rolled the balls from index to pinky, massaging and soothing them carefully. His anxiety not relieved, however, he looked up from his dutiful servicing, up toward the wonderfully carved face of his living deity,

"Is this to your liking, Lord of the Soil?" He asked, tentative. His view of the god's features were obscured by that enormous pillar as he leaned forward, laying his tongue on that sac. As he tasted it, he felt his mind become numb, a sudden euphoria stealing his thoughts from him. The taste was indescribable, leaving him somehow sated and wanting more all at once. He drew in one of the divine creature's balls, suckling at it eagerly, barley conscious enough to remember to reach up with the intention of stroking that immense cock.

As he felt his hand seal around the cock, he noticed that his fingertips weren't meeting with his thumb, despite his grip being as tight as it could be. That sleek pillar of stone was so wide! He began pumping away at it, heedless to whatever answer his divine lord had offered. For his part, the Grand Shaper had been mostly adamant; he had experienced this ritual near daily, and it was a rare prodigy of an acolyte who would draw affection from him. But this halfling boy, the wonder in his face... He rose a statue-like hand, laying it upon the halfling's cheek, pulling his head up and away from his scrotum.

"Yes, Rolliander. This is to my liking. You are to spread your ritual cream upon me. Do not tarry."

The way that this vassal of a deity, this god made flesh, had asked him not to tarry... Rolliander trembled with excitement! As he took his previously prepared vial from his pocket, he realized just how hot and sweaty he had become beneath his robe. Oh, hopefully his lord would ask him to remove that soon enough! He pulled the stopper of his thin little bottle, pouring the contents out over and a hand. Ready, now, he set both of his hands over that impossibly large shaft, stroking it from root to bulbous head, swirling once he reached the tip, massaging and caressing rather than pumping.

Though Rolliander had been focused on following the ritual's script to the letter before, watching his own deft little hands run up and down that phenomenal pole was enough to convince him to break from his practice, one hand reaching down to stroke and fondle the Grand Shaper's balls as well. This drew a surprised gasp from the godly vassal. Rolliander hesitated, surprised at the sudden break in adamance of his deity's reactions, the lack of clear purpose in the gasp. He was worried that he had failed, a worry dismissed when the god nodded an appoval and spoke. "Proceed, for now."

While Rolliander worked away at his deity's shaft, amazed by how the thing felt so impossibly smooth and inflexibly hard, he heard a door open and close behind him. Somebody had entered the ritual hall. A small glob of precum seeping from the Grand Shaper's stone-like cock dismissed any thought Rolliander had of looking back to see who it might have been, as Rolliander bowed his head to run his tongue over the slit of his lord's cock, collecting up the precious liquid. As he tasted it, his mind spent another moment lost in paradise, the sensation of warmth and bliss running all the way from his tongue to his fur-covered toes.

As the halfling saw that perfect cock lubricated more than enough, he led his hands up toward the Grand Shaper's brilliantly sculpted chest, where he stroked the nipples he found there, a shade darker than the rest of the stone body of his lord. As he was about to inform his god of his own readiness, he felt two broad hands unfasten his rope belt and tug him back to rest against a big, hairy, familiar belly. Despite the halfling's surprise, the Grand Shaper only nodded. "Graniteshaper," he said, a greeting to Rolliander's familiar assailant. It was his elder priest, his master for the past month. The knowledge of his proximity alone was enough to draw a moan from the hot and bothered halfling, nevermind the feeling of his master's well-known old and worn cock prodding against his small back.

"I have come to play my part in the boy's awakening, Lord of the Soil," Graniteshaper declared, head bowed as he kissed Rolliander's wavy brown locks. His broad hands reached around the halfling, pulling back his ceremonial robe, exposing that hard little cock to the god. Those leather-like hands stroked their way all over Rolliander's cock and balls, large enough to be everywhere at once, their warm scratching drawing gasps and little blobs of pre from the halfling.

The Lord of the Soil was evidently pleased by the display, as he announced, "I will accept this acolyte into my family. Let me lift him, my son, that I may make him mine." Unquestioningly, Graniteshaper obeyed, those wonderful hands leaving Rolliander despite the halfling's whispered protests and declarations of love and need. Rolliander felt two stone hands set themselves beneath his shoulders, he felt his furry feet rise from the carpet beneath them all, he felt himself being turned in the air, and none of it was what he needed to feel. He uttered what he needed, desperate,

"Take me, my lord. Please, I need you to fill me with your life and love."

"Patience, Rolliander," the stone dwarf kissed the back of Rolliander's neck, before lowering the halfling down atop his lubricant-slicked cock. Despite the cream covering him, despite Rolliander's months of training and practice, that cock still stretched his opening. The halfling groaned and gasped, his face contorting with the effort to relax. Luckily, Graniteshaper saw this, and the halfling felt those dear leathery old hands set themselves on his padded hips. A known beard pressed against his balls, before broad old lips closed around the entirety of his smooth little cock. With that skilled old tongue stroking its way around his shaft, Rolliander's progress down the immense shaft of his god was made all the easier, and he was filled beyond his previous limits in no time.

Graniteshaper didn't stop as Rolliander sat, adjusting to the stone pillar stretching him. Even as Rolliander leaned back against his god's beautifully toned body, his tubby old master sucked away at his far smaller cock, encouraging him as well as soothing him. That broad, braided beard stroked against the halfling's balls, pulling forth just as many sighs and yieldings of pre as the sucking itself. After a short while, Rolliander felt his deity's hands at his split ass, lifting him up. That incredible cock slid out by three of its seven inches, slowly running over the little halfling's sweet spot. Rolliander moaned and jerked forward, pressing his crotch against his aged master's bearded mouth, bursting his load into the wizened dwarf priest. His ass clenched involuntarily around his lord's immense pole, squeezing to no avail against the beautiful intruder, until Rolliander fell blissfully limp against his god. He was ready.

As his elderly master's lips left his crotch, Rolliander felt a sudden stab up into his body from the god's cock inside of him, burying itself completely in the little halfling's tight passage. The cock left as fast as it had come, only to jab up again. The halfling's god fucked him relentlessly, the pace stealing Rolliander's breath and mind alike. The halfling knew nothing but that cock thrusting in and out of him, pummeling him. He was deaf to his own joyous cries of adoration and worship.

Though he felt a warm, wet cavern of slithers descend upon his cock, he wasn't fully aware that it was his elderly master, he only knew the bliss it brought him in unison with the brilliant cock thrusting away at his tight confines, nor was he aware that he spilled a second wave of seed, or a third, before he drifted away into exhausted, euphoric unconsciousness.

* * * * *

As Rolliander awoke, he was dimly aware of the cot in the small recovery ward he now occupied. As he shuffled up to a sit, he found his hands and chest covered with something sticky, something that smelled conspicuously like plowed earth.

"Ah, I see you've awoken, boy." Rolliander turned his head groggily, taking in the sight of his half-clothed master, naked from the waist up, reclining in a chair beside Rolliander's infirmary cot. The sight of his large, hair-coated belly brought a delirious smile to the halfling's features, some of that dried liquid about his face cracking as those lips curved. He bowed his head with the same polite respect he had always shown to his elder priests, and especially his master, Graniteshaper.

"There isn't a need for that now, boy. The Grand Shaper accepted you after your display, even if your constitution doesn't quite match us dwarves," the seated old dwarf explained, an unmistakable pride in his voice. "But now, I believe we have a particular errand we need to send you on, out through the forest and to the elves."

"The elves, master?" This was certainly surprising! Right from the fray to the taskboard. Rolliander bit his lip, the anxious butterfly-like feeling returning to his belly, where he was sure he felt his lord's divine cum churning.

"Aye, boy. The priests and elders have all had visions of the One-Winged Serpent Lord, Sesaeris -- he is roused and in a bother. We shall have to speak with the elvish elders to figure out what must be done." Despite the troubling news he offered, Graniteshaper's smile was without a moment of falter. It seemed eternal, comforting in any circumstance.

"I... I'll do my best, master. When do I leave?"

"Tomorrow, if your precious little butt can handle the walking!"

FDTR
FDTR
3 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Briliant

I LOVED this. I read the first one as well, so great that I have now set myself to finding more quite like yours.

So thank you for this.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

I Need Someone Like You His girlfriend’s father is in a bad mood today.in Gay Male
The Divide Two different species must work together to survive.in Gay Male
Girlfriend's Dad He has an encounter with his girlfriend's father.in Gay Male
Frat House Gang Bang A college jock finds himself at a hot frat house party.in Gay Male
What?! My Dad's a Twin?! I can't believe I have a long lost uncle...in Gay Male
More Stories