The Adventures of Roxy Rocket!

Story Info
Roxy Rocket breaks out on her own to seek out new thrills.
1.4k words
4.41
11.4k
9
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/20/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I do not own any characters or locations belonging to the Batman mythos and larger DC comics universe mentioned in this writing and I make no profit from the publication of this work.

While not unusual given the environment, the sound of pounding against metal bars by flesh and the occasional guttural moan were not too uncommon for the Blackgate Correctional Facility, specifically in the women's prison block. What was unusual were the circumstances in which these sounds were being created. Rather than a top and her bitch up against the bars of the cell, wantonly pawing at each other's flesh and ramming into one another with makeshift dildo, tonight it was a male-on-female affair. Being a women's facility, the only male available is a guard. For the most part the guards were all female (to avoid any sexual misconduct issues) but this guard had a few powerful friends, at least powerful enough to get him a job working in a woman's prison. In his mind, this was the best way to get laid, and while it hadn't really worked for him for the few weeks he had been there, it all finally paid off as he sent another thrust into one of the most attractive prisoners the facility housed.

On the other side of the bars (having a notably less pleasant time than the guard) was one Roxanne Sutton, though during her brief adventure-spree in Gotham she went by Roxy Rocket. A former Hollywood stunt actress, Roxy turned to crime in order to facilitate the thrills she so desperately craved. However, time and time again she was caught by either Batman or Superman (most recently Batman), and sent to prison. In Gotham, if you had the right amount of crazy you could land a cushy padded room at Arkham, where the prisoners pretty much ran the place. But if you were the run of the mill criminal, or couldn't pass the rather difficult psych test to qualify, you were sent to Blackgate. Needless to say, there wasn't much excitement when you're stuck in prison.

Roxy found some enjoyment out of taking on the bigger inmates, starting riots in the cafeteria and brawls in the yard, but as with her stunt work, the thrill ran out. She had a new plan to get some thrills, however, but first she needed out of that hellhole, which is where her midnight rendezvous with Jackie the guard came in.

The plan was taking longer than she liked, as Jackie seemed to be holding back his climax, perhaps to try and impress her with his stamina or perhaps to prolong the enjoyment. Roxy knew it was no secret that she was one of the more attractive prisoners at Blackgate, a facility which primarily housed the henchmen of super villains and crime bosses, who also happen to be those who can't really take a punch from Batman all too well and end up looking pretty rough around the bruised-edges. Though having Caucasian ethnicity, she managed to keep herself quite tanned, giving herself a healthy and sexy glow. With her curves she could have easily gone into safer, more glamorous work as a model, sporting figure with a thin waist, wide hips, and humble C-cup breasts that sat perfectly-perkily on her chest. Her stunt work, and short crime sprees, kept her in toned shaped, rather than soft. Her thighs could crush a walnut between them, her stomach showed off a fair amount of muscle definition, and her arms didn't need to flex to show her bicep and tricep definition. She was no muscle bound body-builder, however, looking more feminine with her curves than masculine with her muscles.

Any fool who would question her gender by her work-out routine could easily be put in their place by her angelic face. Hazel, almond-shaped, eyes gleamed with excitement underneath thin, arched, eyebrows. A cute upturned nose sloping down just above dark, sensuous lips. Her hair used to be long and dark, not quite black but further from brown than black, and it ended just past her shoulder blades at its longest strand. Sadly, prison life dictated hair style choice, and it was too dangerous to have long hair when you started so many fights and so many wanted you stabbed in the back. So, alas, she had to cut it short into a more pixie style, but she swore once she was out she would grow it back out again – hopefully she would be out long enough to get it back to its prime length.

But back to her plan, Roxy was bent over, hands resting on her knees and keeping her legs straight so her plump ass could press against the bars just so. Jackie enjoyed pounding his modest cock into her slick entrance, and were there enough room he'd definitely be spanking the picturesque rear-end silly. His ego was easy to sate as Roxy gave a few half-hearted moans and words of encouragement during his dream-fulfillment. Roxy just needed this goof to take things a bit further, get more bold in his pursuit of pleasure, and finally one of her own desires came true.

With false masculinity, Jackie pulled at the collar of her orange shirt and tugged her back to be standing against the bars. A bit shocked at first, and more than a little peeved at his attitude, Roxy quickly put on her best sexualized face in order to egg him on further to whatever he was about to attempt.

"Oh please, Jackie, touch me more. I need to feel your touch on me," she more moaned than spoke.

"That's sir to you, bitch!" he replied, again trying to be the dominant one in this scenario, a fantasy Roxy was willing to indulge in order to meet her own ends.

"Oh god!" she cried, just loud enough to show her abandon of care but quiet enough not to actually rouse suspicion. "Sir, you're so manly! Please, I need your hands on me! I want you to grope my full, perky, tits!" she pleaded, and to avoid any fumbling on his part, she ripped open her orange top, tearing at the fabric and exposing her heaving breasts.

He had fantasized about squeezing her gorgeous melons almost as much as he had thought about spanking her supple ass, so it didn't take much encouragement to get him to shoot his hands up to her chest and grab onto her jugs like a child with a new toy.

While she applauded his enthusiasm, his technique, or rather lack there was, was clumsy and a bit uncomfortable, which was too bad because Roxy loved to have her sensitive nipples played with. She was hoping a perv like him could show some proper appreciation for her generous rack, but she supposed that's not why she spent those days playing coy and subtly seducing him to reach this point. With his arms further through the gate, and her hands on top of his own to play the part of the guiding touch, Roxy quickly moved into action before he removed his hands, or worse, kept up with his fumbling groping.

Having worked as a stunt woman, Roxy had to learn a lot of martial arts in order to perform in many movies, so her maneuver to incapacitate the guard was swift and precise. With his wrists gripped hard, she easily bound poor Jackie with some torn fabric from her orange uniform, yanked him forward to hit his head on the bars a few times, and managed to slip her pussy off his cock with a small pop.

With a groan, the change in atmosphere too quick for him to cry out in pain, Jackie slumped down to his knees, arms bound past the bars, and soon his key swiped from his pocket. Without even a care to get dressed in something more modest than some form fitting orange pants (she traded another prisoner for something that would show off her gams she worked so hard for) and a torn top, Roxy rushed out of her cell and performed several acrobatic leaps, flips, and dives to reach the bottom of the cell block in record time without causing any damage to herself. She even managed to elude the few guards who now stood in her way, and knocked out the one who actually didn't fall asleep on his job with the same swiftness she used on Jackie.

And just like that, Roxy Rocket was free from prison once again, and well on her way to completing his latest plan to find adventure and thrills around every corner: Become a super hero.