The Adventures of Ted and Mark

Story Info
New friends explore new options.
777 words
3.74
29.8k
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/03/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark and I met at a local Senior's Center.

Both of us are healthy, active retirees in our mid 60s. He had lost his wife, Carrie, of 26 years to cancer about 9 months before we met. I had lost mine to surgery complications abour 11 months before.

Our mutual interests and lonliness drew us together like old friends meeting again after years apart. We watched sports, visited museums, played poker, had long talks and and listened to jazz. He came over to my place and reworked my late wife's flower beds. He had a green thumb and I didn't. I cooked him dinner. I'm a fair cook. We even double-dated to the several plays.

Neither of us wanted to begin a committed relationship, becuse both had been happily married to the loves of our lives. His grown daughters were married and living in New York and California. My son has disowned me.

We quickly settled into a once or twice a week get-together for a meal or an adventure.

That all changed the weekend we spent at Ted's lake house.

We spent Saturday making repairs and cleaning the house and yard. I fixed a lasagne from scratch for dinner.

Afterwards, we sat on the deck, working on the second bottle of Chianti, while watching the golden sun sink into the lake. A few high thin clouds glowed with vibrant shades of orange and red.

Ted sighed.

"Mark, you know what I miss the most?" he said.

"What?" I asked.

He smiled wistfully. "The massages Carrie used to give me after a day like this."

"That would be a perfect way to end the day."

"Of course, then we'd have great sex."

"I'll bet. I used to give Connie slow erotic massages that she seemed to really enjoy."

I felt my dick getting hard, as I watched Ted take a sip of wine. He seemed lost in thought.

For the first time, I studied Ted's body. He was a couple of inches taller than me. He kept himself in good shape. I scanned his frame noticing that his dick seemed to be tenting his shorts.

He turned toward me, raised his glass.

"My compliments to the chef. This is a great Chianti."

We clinked glasses. His eyes dropped to my lap. He winked.

"Thanks."

"Did you and Connie have great sex after you massaged her?"

"Yes, we did. I made sure she was completely satisified before I finished. She usually came at least three times before I entered her." I smiled.

Shaking my head, I thought, why was I telling him this. It must be the wine and the beautiful memories.

The sun was sinking below the horizon as I refilled our glasses.

"It seems that both of us were lucky guys to have such great wives." said Ted, finally breaking the silence.

"You got that right."

"A toast, To fantastic wives.'

By now, my dick was pushing my shorts like a teepee. Glancing at Ted, his dick was straining at his shorts.

Ted gazed at the rim of the sun just above the horizon.

"Have you ever played with a man?" he asked, not looking at me. "My cousin and I used to play around, when he came here. We would jack each other off and sometimes suck each other."

My dick jumped when he asked that. When I was a kid an older neighborhood boy had forced me to suck him. But, that was a long time ago.

Ted looked at me. "Don't get me wrong. I love having sex with women. And I plan to continue to, as long as they don't want to get married."

"I feel the same way, Ted. But I'll have to admit that I suck a neighor kid a long time ago. And since, Connie died, I have had fantasies about being with another man.

"What kind of fantasies?"

"Well, Connie and I used to do some kinky things. She would tie me up, blindfold me and tease me mercilessly. Then make make me eat her until she was completely spent. I've wondered what it would be like with a man."

Ted stared intently at me. I knew our friendship just had just moved to another level. Our dicks were now controlling it.

Ted said, "I believe we're both thinking the same thing. I need a massage and you have a fantasy to be fulfilled."

"Yes, we are."

"Let's make it interesting. We'll play some poker to see who gets his wish fulfilled first. The loser has to satisify the winner's. Deal?"

"Deal"

We clinked glasses, rose and went inside.

(To be continued- The Poker Game and more)