The Advenures of Urlen Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A fortnight later there was a card from Bergen from Anton to say that the wedding had taken place; and then after a gap of eighteen months a letter from him in Papua New Guinea.

Dear Urlen,

I have just returned from a visit to Jarkarta and think you may want to know how Lomi is liking life in the capital of Indonesia. He is well and living in an apartment belonging to the University with Ingrid, who has a job as a lecturer there. He seems happy but then he always likes to greet old friends in his usual affectionate way. To my observation he is more like a houseboy at home than a husband. He is learning to read and write English, but stays at home during the day to prepare meals and do the housework. Sometimes he goes swimming but he is not interested in competition any longer. I don't think marital fidelity is high on his or her list of priorities and she doesn't intend to have children. He sends you greetings and says he has dreams of lying in the middle between Mr Thick and Mr Long. If he has a hand on each, he says, he will come very quick without us touching him. If you are ever able to visit us in this part of the world you will receive a warm welcome from us both, I think.

Come - if you can.

Anton