The Affair

Story Info
Co-Workers explorer their sexual desires.
5.7k words
4.2
21.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Affair

They first meet at work when she was a new employee and he had to talk to her about building security and how to access the network. They thought nothing of each other at first but later became good friends. They would talk about various different things including their spouses, kids and other friends. He stared thinking of how cute she is but didn’t think of anything else.

One day she came into his cubicle one day and started talking about her husband and wanted to ask him a personal question. He thought it was odd but said he may or may not answer the question depending on what it was. She asked, “Is it normal for a man to not want to have sex?”

He answered, “I am not sure, but the average man thinks about sex all the time. I know I want sex as much as possible but my wife is not really into it.”

She replied, “I am the same way you are. I need sex a lot but he is just not interested.”

The continued the conversation and she later mentioned that she thought he was having an affair with a girl he works with and maybe that is what the problem is. She left his cubicle and he was really surprised by the conversation and suddenly realized how attractive she was to him. Later he walked over to her cubicle and asked how she was doing. She said that she was going to call her ex-boyfriend for a little “fun” so that she could relieve her sexual tension. He tried to talk her out of it sub-consciously thinking he wanted to be the one to satisfy her. She made her call and left her ex a message to call her when he gets a chance and hung up. She explained that she had called him before in the past and that her ex understand that these calls are strictly for sex and nothing else. He was quite surprised that it was her first time doing this and left her cubicle still wishing it was him.

The next day she came to work he could help but to go to her cubicle and ask if her ex returned the call. She replied he didn’t and she had a disappointed look on her face. He asked if she would like to go out to lunch today and she said yes. She only worked part-time and would have to go home after lunch to pick up her son.

Lunch came around and she road with him to a fast food place close by. The got their food and sat down and started to eat and talk some more about her sexual desires. She stated how much she enjoyed sex but after being married for some years her husband’s interest in sex had decrease. He started to talk about the same thing in his marriage and how his wife’s sexual desires decrease and they would go sometimes weeks without having sex. She asked him if he had ever had an affair and he said that the most he has ever done was kiss another woman. As the were talking further, he realized how he loved the way she smiled and looked at him and all he could think of was that they should just satisfy each other when the need arises and they weren’t getting what they needed from their spouse. He didn’t say anything about that thought but his stomach hurt thinking about it.

Lunch was over and they were on their way back to work and they stopped at a stop light and looked over at her and said,

“I really think that we should just say fuck it and when we need to have sex, you and I should meet and satisfy each other.”

She looked at him with a smile and replied, “You know I was thinking of the same thing.”

“Really?!?”

“Yes, really!”

He was surprised by this response and they didn’t say anything else until they parked the car. They said there good byes and he went into work and she got into her suv and went home. He spent the next couple of hours thinking about that conversation they had and wondered how he could pursue this mutual feeling they were having for each other. Then his phone rang and much to his surprise it was her on the other end. They started to discuss there thoughts again and she told him that they should go to lunch the next day and do something about it. He agreed and they said there goodbyes.

The next day she came to work after he did stopped by to say hello. They decided, to make it less obvious to others, he would leave for lunch at 12:30 and eat. When she gets off of work at 1:00 they will meet at a newly built but unoccupied building’s parking lot close to work. The day went on as usual but they couldn’t wait until lunch came. As planned he left at 12:30 and had lunch then waited for her to arrive at their meeting place. She arrived in her suv and parked next to his car. He got out of his car and meat her at her door and she got out. She was shorter then he was and she reached up and put her hands behind his head and pulled him close and they started kissing. Their kissing was very passionate and he couldn’t stop thinking of how good she felt in his arms. They paused for a moment and he turned both of them around so that he could lean against the seat of the suv and he would then be at her eye level and they would have to stretch to kiss again. He then pulled her close again and they started kissing again. This time she started to breathe heavily and he started to fell his manhood stiffen in his pants. He moved his hand up and down her back and then moved them down to her butt cheeks. He has a really nice ass and he gripped both cheeks in his hands and she let out a soft moan of enjoyment.

She stopped and moved back a little and looked into his eyes and said “I have to go.”

“I know.” He replied.

They kissed again and he gave her a really tight hug and let her get into her suv. She left and he went back to work and thought about how good her lips felt against his. She called him when she got home and they talked for an hour about various different things. The lunch time encounters kept happening for weeks at the same place doing the same things. They wanted more but as of right know this was the best they could do with the small amount of time they had.

On one lunch encounter they decided to stay in his car and started kissing in the front seat. He hand moved his seat all the way back and told her to come over to him. She turned her back to the steering wheel and sat with her chest facing him. They started kissing again and it was really getting hot in the car. He maneuvered her in a way that her back was laying across his legs and he was leaning over her while kissing her. She wore a black jeans that day and a lose shirt so while he was kissing her he worked his right hand underneath her shirt and started working his way to her breast. She had very nice round breasts that he could wait to get his hands on. He cupped her left breast in his hand and started to squeeze gently. She moaned with pleasure at each squeeze and while he was working her hardening nipple between his fingers. This is the farthest they have gone so far but with each encounter the eagerness they both had was getting stronger. He started to slide his hand down her stomach and to her pants. When he got to the top of her pants he stopped kissing her and said,

“You should hold my hand.”

“Why?” she replied.

“Because I might not be able to control it.”

She smiled and grabbed his wrist with her hand and they started to kiss again. The kissing was long and passionate. Tongues where going in and out of each others mouth and all of a sudden she released his hand. The stopped kissing and he looked into here eyes.

“You let go of my hand.”

“I know.”

He smiled this time knowing he was able to roam as freely as he wanted. The started kissing again and this time his hand started to move again. He moved his hand over her pants and cupped her mound. She moaned softly and motioned her hip upward to press against his hand. He massaged her some more and she meet his motion with hers. He moved his hand up to her belt and started to unbuckle it. He turned he head to look down and see what he was doing and she took advantage of his exposed neck. While she was kissing and sucking his neck he hand worked her belt loose and started to unbutton and unzip her jeans. He returned his attention back to her and started to kiss her again. This time he had worked his hand into her jeans and on top of her panties on her mound. He could feel the heat and moisture she was producing and he began to rub up and down her mound slowing. She started moaning more and breathing harder while he was giving her pleasure with his hand. Still kissing he wanted to feel her without anything between his hand and her wet pussy. He slid his hands under her panties and down her mound. She thrust her hips upward to meet his hand and started to kiss him with more passion. It didn’t take much for him to slid a finger against her clit and then into her love hole. He pumped his finger in and out of her while still using the palm of his hand to stimulate her clit. While he was doing this she had sucked his tongue into her mouth and proceeded to suck it as if to give it a blowjob. He continued to pump in and out of her then she stopped kissing him and grabbed his wrist with his hands to stop him. She looked deep into his eyes and said,

“I have to go.”

“Ok” he said and pulled his hands from her pants. She sat up and started to zip and button her jeans and looked at him not saying a word but had a big smile on her face. She opened the door and got out. He got out on his side and walked her to her suv. She got in and leaned over to give him another kiss.

She smiled and said, “I am going to have to change when I get home. My panties are all wet.”

They both laughed and he closed her door and she started up the car and headed home and he headed back to work.

About a half hour after he got back to work his phone rang and it was her on the phone. He asked how she was and she said that she was very horny and need to finish what they started in the car. He asked what she was doing at home and she said she had laid her son down for a nap and she was lying in her bed with no clothes on and had her vibrater in her hand. He sudden felt heat rise through his body and need to get up from his chair. He put on his cordless headset and moved into a conference room and closed the door. She told him to talk to her while she used her vibrator on herself. He started telling her how he wanted her and what he would do to her if they had a night together. While he was talking to her he heard the faint sound of the vibrator and knew she was moving it in and out of her wet pussy. She was moaning with his every word and her breathing became fast and heavier. She said she was going to cum and he kept saying his erotic words to her. “Oh, god I’m cumming” she said and he could hear her shaking while it was cumming.

“Wow, that was great” she said.

“Yes it was. That was my first time doing it this way” he replied.

“Mine too” she said.

They talked a little bit more and then said there goodbyes and couldn’t wait to see it other the next day.

The next day he came into work a little late and came up behind her leaned over her shoulder and gave a kiss on the cheek. They exchanged hi’s and he went to his office. A little while later she came into his cubicle and she started talking about plans to meet. Her husband was going away on a “guy’s getaway” that he does every year around the same time. She would be free the whole week and could arrange a babysitter for the night they would get together. It was up to him to make a way to get out one night that week and meet her at a hotel. He said he would think of something and get back to her. He had regular things he did twice a week away from home so he would use one of those nights to meet with her. He went over to her and told her that a Thursday night would work for him and she agreed to the night and would make her arrangements. She said that her husband getaway would be based on his work schedule and weather he could get the week off but she will let him know. They were both excited about the meeting and hopefully nothing would change her husband’s plans to go away on his trip.

The next week she came into work and walked over to him to tell him the bad news. There plans for there meeting is canceled because her husband can’t get the time off work so he will not be going on his annual getaway. They were both disappointed but they would always have lunch until something else came along. There lunch time encounters continued and the most that could be done was the passionate kissing and the roaming hands. They never got tired of that but they definitely wanted more.

A week later some people at work decided that Friday after work they would meet at a restaurant for dinner and drinks and everyone was invited. She said that she could make it that night and maybe they could do something after dinner. He agreed but no firm plans were made as to what would happen after dinner. Friday arrived and they still had their lunch encounter and she went home to get ready for later that evening. After work he went straight to the restaurant and sat down and ordered a drink. A few minutes later she arrived and sat across from him and ordered her drink. They ate their dinner, drank and talked to their co-workers as if nothing was going own. After an hour or so they had finished eating and looked at each other knowing what they wanted to do next. Without a sound he mouthed to her “You ready to go?” She nodded in agreement and they excused themselves from the group and said there goodbyes.

The walked outside together and she asked what he wanted to do. He told her to meet him at their lunch time meeting place and they drove off following each other to the empty and now dark parking lot. He walked to her suv and their kissing began. His hands started to roam her body and he just loved rubbing her nice round ass. The breathing became heavy and he started to get a hard-on. He couldn’t take it anymore so he stopped kissing her and he suggested that they go to a little motel down the road. She agreed so they took her suv and left it in the parking lot at work and they drove his car to the motel. He went into the office, paid for the room and got the key. They drove around to where the room was and went inside.

The room was lit from the street light just outside the room and no other light was needed. The room had a full size bed, a dresser with the TV on it and a round table next to the window. She sat her purse on the table while he closed the curtains. He walked up behind her and put his arms around her waist and leaned forward to kiss her neck. She placed her hands on top of his and closed her eyes while he gently caressed her. They stopped for a moment she turned around, grabbed both his hands and pulled him toward the bed. Once she got to the bed she sat down then lay on her back pulling him on top of her. They started kissing again this time they know that there was nothing to hold them back from what they both wanted. He put one of his arms around her back and pulled her further up on the bed so that her legs where not dangling on the side. The kissing continued and the breathing started to get heavy again. He placed his hand underneath her shirt and started to caress her breast. It felt so nice he just couldn’t get enough of her.

She rolled him over on to his back and this time she climbed on top of him. She had long blonde hair and it dangled on both sides of her face. She flipped her head to one side and leaned forward to kiss him again. Her hair fell to the side of her face again so he decided to reach up to her face hold her hair back and pull her back to him. While they were kissing again he released her hair and moved his hands down her back and grabbed her ass again. She could feel that he was getting hard again so she started to move her hips back and forth across his manhood even though they were still full clothed. He decided that it was time to remove some clothing so he started with her shirt. He moved his hands up her sides and under her shirt. Once he reached her shoulder she stopped kissing him and raised her arms so that he could continue to remover her shirt. Once the shirt got over her head he tossed it to the floor and sat up and started kissing her from a sitting position. Her skin was so smooth and soft he was really amazed at how good it felt. He moved his hands up her back, grabbed the strap of her bra and unclipped it to release her nice firm round breast. He reached up her back to her shoulder and slid the traps down her arms and she slid her arms through them and he tossed the bra to the same place where her shirt landed. He immediately turned his attention to her breast and grabbed both of them with both hands and start sucking on her nipples. She leaned her head back and thrust her chest forward to give him full access to her and let out a loud moan. He continued this action for a few minutes until she leaned forward and pulled his head up to kiss him again.

It was his turn now to remove some clothes, so she reach underneath his shirt with both hands and started to pull his shirt off. Once she got it over his head she tossed it to the floor, rapped her arms around him and started to kiss him passionately again. This time there is nothing between them and he loved having her breast pressed hard against his chest. He leaned to the side and in one swift motion laid her on her back and was on top of her again. He started kissing her neck and was working his way down to her breast. With both hands he grabbed each breast and proceeded to give each breast his complete attention. He sucked and liked each nipple and played with them in between his fingers giving the occasional pinch. She swings her head from side to side with enjoyment and letting out soft moans. Still holding and squeezing each breast he starts to kiss gently between them and starts working his way down to her stomach. He kisses every part of her not letting go of those firm tits and she starts to grip the bed real tight. He lets go of her breast and place both hands on her pants and starts to unbuckle and unbutton her pants. He grabs her pants and panties at the same time and starts to pull them down her legs and off her body. She lifts her knees to offer assistance and he tosses them to the floor. He spreads her legs apart and starts the kiss inside of her thighs. While kissing her thighs he rubs the outside of her legs with his hands. He is slowly making his way up her thighs and she is watching him as he works. He makes it to her pelvis and kisses and runs his tongue close to her pussy. She moves her hips upward hoping to push her into his mouth. He moves his head back because he wants to tease her just a little more. He continues his seduction and decides that she has been tortured enough. He moves his tongue to her clit and rubs it gently. She lets out a soft moan and pushes her hips up again. This time he didn’t pull back and let his tongue press harder on her clit. He moves his hands up her side and grabs both her hands and she squeezes them hard. He continues to run his tongue up and down her clit and down her lips not separating them just yet. It was time to move forward so the takes his left hand moves it down to the top of her pussy. He takes two fingers and opens her pussy wide, spreads his tongue as wide and possible and licks all of her.

“Oh GODDD”, she moans and squeezes his right hand tightly.

He continues using his tongue and she is moving her hips up to meet his rhythm. He lets her other hand go and moves it to the bottom of her pussy and take one finger to play with her love hole. He moves the tip of his finger to her hole and slowly inserts it into her. He fills her muscles close around his finger and it starts to suck it in without any effort from him. Working his finger inside of her slowly he continues to lick her clit and she is enjoying every minute of it not wanting it to stop. He continues for a few more minutes and decides to stop because he doesn’t want her to cum just yet.

12