The Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a newborn respect for Zoe, I felt a need to reciprocate somehow and that found me between her massive thighs nuzzling at her cunt as she moaned appreciatively.

Abby kept at me, encouraging me to have Jack try my ass again, but I wasn't listening to her. I did, however, keep eating away at Zoe's steaming twat. I'm not sure which of us brought her to a rousing climax, but I'd like to think it was me and not Jack. But who knew for sure. I doubt Zoe could tell us had she been capable of talking.

I tried imagining the pleasure Zoe was feeling from being anally penetrated. Had I given up to soon? Maybe had I added more lubricant it might have gone easier?

In any event, I made up my mind to give it another try, and did, later on that day.

*****

Jack sent Zoe and Abby out for a beer run. He was very kind and careful with his entry this time. For my part, I had so much lubricant worked into my butt I was wondering if his dick would fit.

"This is a go," he said, sounding like an astronaut speaking to Mission Control. "Stretch those legs out, Donna."

After I complied, he brought my legs together one at a time, and then squeezed them even tighter with his knees. His cock was rock hard and caught in the hollow between my legs. Jack smiled and began sweet-talking me, occasionally kissing me, or putting his tongue in my ear.

The base of his cock is there, just a fraction of an inch away from my clit. His movement makes my inner lips open and tantalizes my clitoris. We both stay excited, prolonging our desires. I am wet and lubed.

"Roll over, he whispers, lifting me slightly so I can oblige him. "Put your arms above your head."

The entirety of his cock is lubed when he presses it into my anus. He moves it with his hand until he gets it started. Then he puts weight on it carefully. To my surprise and gratification, my anus spreads to accept his insistent cockhead. He doesn't rush. He pulls out two or three times when I tighten up concerned he might be hurting me.

He told me not to make a sound. He concentrated on getting the purple tip into my asshole without hurting me. I lay still and tried to control my breathing as his cock slowly invaded me. I would love to have moved my hand down to finger myself but Jack wanted this to be his moment. The head went completely into me. He paused for a minute so that my body could more readily accept him then he shoved it in, until his cock is in up to the hilt. Then with his cock filling my rectum, he began a steady fucking and after a while I found myself fucking him back.

Several very pleasurable minutes later he came inside me. He waited patiently for his cock to shrivel, and then I shit him out.

To my surprise, he parted my ass cheeks with his hands and watched his sperm slowly trickling out of my gaping asshole while I finished myself off by rubbing my clit until I came almost as hard as he did.

*********

Strong feelings of guilt surfaced the following day when my husband, Matt returned home from his trip. I waited anxiously while he showered, and then when he came into the bedroom wearing a t-shirt and a pair of boxers, I dropped to my knees and attacked him; the boxers were at his knees before he could react.

I had his flaccid penis in my mouth, sucking voraciously before he could comprehend what was happening. His penis knew how to react t o my wanton display, surging to full size in seconds. Only then did I back off enough to get rid of my robe so I could lower my panties. "Fuck me, Matt! Dear God, put it in me now. Please," I begged even as I was thinking, what's come over me? I must look like an idiot. What will he think of me? What am I doing?

If Matt didn't know the why of my actions, he certainly knew what to do. I remember grunting as he rammed his dick into me. And after maybe thirty seconds of his cock churning into me, I came. It was the quickest cum I'd ever had.

Matt was still going full blast and I recall thinking: Just a little more and I'll be there again. Then he grabbed me by the hips and resorted to a slow fucking motion... slamming it in then slowly easing back and slamming it in again. I saw stars as I came again, marveling that Matt was still banging away at me. This was a new thing between us and I made the mistake of not remaining in the moment, but let my mind wander, wondering where this new -- for him -- style of fucking had come from. Had I inspired him? That was doubtful...

Matt's convulsive jerks brought me back to the moment as he filled me with his sperm. I tried unsuccessfully to rub my pussy on his cock for that final friction to get one more orgasm. But we were done for the night and so I probably missed out on another scintillatingly gratifying orgasm.

"Do you want some ice water?" he asked a few minutes.

"Yes, please."

We were back in our comfortable routine again, but in the back of my mind there was a troubling thought. Where did he learn to fuck like that?

"Jesus, that was great," Matt said when I came out of the bathroom. "What brought that on, Donna?"

"I don't know," I lied. "I was reading a hot romance on the web, maybe it worked me up without my realizing it. Or maybe you just caught me during that fifteen minute period once a month when a woman really wants a man. All I know now is that I need to sleep."

*****

I forced myself to wait two full days before I hooked up with Jack again. Maybe I'm getting close to controlling my compulsions... and then maybe not.

12