The Affair Episode 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers

"You like playing with my cunt," she moaned. She was surprised to hear those words slip past her lips. Normally she avoided the "c word", but it seemed to go with her slutty behavior and the wet sound of Brad finger fucking her. She felt his fingertips stroking her G spot and her body began to tingle. Maybe she would tie her personal best after all. When she felt Brad's tongue swirl around her clit she spoke.

"You don't have to do that," she protested weakly.

"I want to do this," Brad replied. Oral sex was nothing new to Brad. He had put his head between Sherry's legs twice earlier in the day. But this was different. She smelled like sex. She looked like sex. The combination of seeing, hearing, smelling and feeling Sherry's well fucked body was almost overwhelming. Brad's cock ached to be inside her but did not have the strength to stiffen. Brad felt his mouth being drawn to her body. He kissed her along the inside of her legs as he continued to press his fingers inside her. When she began to thrust her hips towards him he brushed his tongue against her clit. She convulsed in response. Brad licked her again but this time he slowly ran his tongue along the entire length of her pussy. Her response was the same but with increased intensity. The tingle had spread over her entire body and was growing stronger. Sherry struggled to free her hands. Her breasts ached to be touched and Brad seemed to be preoccupied with her pussy. Two of his fingers slid in and out of her. She could feel his knuckles pressed against her ass when he buried his digits in her wet slit. She felt his lips and tongue all over her labia and clitoris. She could not believe what he was doing. She had tried to resist but he had slipped between her sweat cover thighs and pried her legs apart. Now his face was buried in her pussy. One of his hands grasped her breast and squeezed it roughly. Then he shoved it up towards her face. Without even thinking about it her tongue darted out and flicked against her swollen nipple. That simple act sent her reeling over the edge. Sherry felt herself being engulfed by her orgasm. She clenched down on Brad's fingers. He released her breast and wrapped his arm around her leg. She writhed with pleasure. Only Brad's grip kept her from falling off the narrow bench. The spinning sensation slowed and finally stopped. Brad untied her wrists and helped her stand up. The air from the pool area felt almost arctic compared to the heat of the steam room.

"We were probably in there way too long," Brad said.

"I'm not complaining," Sherry replied.

She watched as Brad used his towel to clean himself up. He pulled his shorts back on. It almost seemed odd to have him with clothes on. In the time they had spent together this day he had been naked more than he had been dressed.

"I'm going to take a quick shower," he said, turning towards the men's dressing room. "Don't," Sherry replied.

"You think I should go home... like this?" he asked.

"Absolutely,"

"I should go home to my wife smelling like sex. You really think that is a good idea?" Brad said incredulously.

"She won't say a word to you, but she will fucking love it. I think she wants to watch us. She won't, at least not anytime soon, but she does. The idea of you having sex with me turns her on," Sherry explained. Brad suddenly had a concerned expression on his face. He started to look around.

"Is something wrong?" Sherry asked.

"Do you think they have a camera in here?" he replied.

"They used to, but it kept breaking," Sherry said.

"How do you know?" Brad inquired

"I asked, in a roundabout way. I played the ' I'm a helpless woman ' card, and asked one of the staff what areas were covered by security cameras so I could make sure someone was keeping an eye on me when I was here late. They showed me every camera, even took me in the room where all the monitors are. There is nothing in the pool area. Between the heat, humidity and occasional volleyball game in the pool the cameras always broke."

Brad breathed a sigh of relief.

Sherry continued, "Not that is matters, I'm sure when you walked past Amanda smelling like sex and I walked past her with no bra on she figured out what was going to happen next."

"You think she noticed?" Brad asked.

"I'm sure of it. Women notice these things. She won't say anything. I think she is a little sweet on you."

"How sure are you she won't say anything?" Brad questioned.

"If she did not approve we would have been escorted out of here the second you took your swimsuit off," Sherry said.

Sherry pulled her shorts on and slipped into her T-shirt. The two of them walked out into the main gym area. It was noticeably colder than the pool area.

"Great, my nipples are getting hard again. Don't get any ideas," Sherry said.

Brad kept his eyes forward. He was pretty certain he could resist the allure of seeing the two bumps in Sherry's T-shirt but saw no reason to risk getting an erection in the middle of the gym. They walked past the front desk.

"How was your workout?" Amanda asked as they passed her.

"Amazing," Sherry replied.

"I'm exhausted," Brad added.

"Come back and see me, I mean us, soon," Amanda said with a knowing smile on her face. Brad tiptoed back into the bedroom. Neatly folded on his pillow were Charlotte panties and tank top. He looked his wife. She was lying on her side facing away from him, completely nude. Brad walked around the bed, never taking his eyes off her. Each step of the way he admired her body. Brad felt his cock straining to become erect. Just as Brad was in position to see Charlotte's perfect breasts she stirred and rolled over so she was face down. Although he was denied the sight of her breasts Brad was able to see every inch of her ass.

Brad walked back to his side of the bed, shedding his shorts as he did. He pushed the covers aside and slowly lowered himself into bed. Much to his surprise Charlotte put her head on his chest. He stroked her hair a few times. She was either sound asleep or doing a good job of faking it, because she did not stir. Brad listened to her soft breathing and then drifted off to sleep.

The sound of Charlotte moaning woke Brad. He opened his eyes just enough to see. The morning light was pouring in through the windows. Charlotte was wrapped around him like a vine. Her head rested on his right shoulder. He could feel her warm breath on his chest. Her right hand rested on her breast. Charlotte's left arm disappeared between their bodies. Brad could feel her arm twitching as she stroked herself. He could hear the faint sound of Charlotte's fingers sliding in and out of her pussy. Brad's cock snapped erect so quickly he thought it would crack like a whip. Seeing Charlotte masturbate was a rare and unexpected thrill. He closed his eyes and feigned sleep, not wanting to interrupt her.

A grin spread across Charlotte's face as she realized Brad was finally awake. She had brought herself to climax once before about an hour earlier and he did not stir a bit. She had drifted off to sleep after her orgasm and awakened horny. She did not know if it was sleeping nude, or having the windows open or the way Brad smelled, but her arousal seemed unquenchable. She thought about climbing on top of her husband and fucking him fast and hard. She decided to finish what she started; Brad was obviously enjoying the show.

Brad slowly opened his eyes when he heard his wife's breathing slow down.

"It's about time you woke up. I was about to start using a vibrator," Charlotte said with a lustful grin.

"I thought it would be rude to interrupt..." Brad replied.

Charlotte interjected, "Shut your lying mouth. You were getting off listening to me."

"Guilty," Brad replied.

"Did you go over to Sherry's and fuck her, or did she come into my house?" Charlotte asked with mock anger.

"Actually she met me at the gym..." Brad replied.

Charlotte pressed her wet finger to Brad's lips, "Say no more, the story will be much better when she tells it."

As his wife straddled him Brad sucked her finger into his mouth. He winced as she rubbed her pussy against his erection.

"Did you overdo it yesterday?" she asked.

"Apparently so," Brad answered.

"Don't expect any sympathy from me. You are my husband and if I want to fuck you I will. It's not my fault you were out all hours screwing my friend," Charlotte said with a big grin. Despite her words Brad knew Charlotte was turned on by his affair with Sherry. He winced as she grabbed his cock and guided it between her legs. The warm and wetness of her pussy made him forget all about being sore. Brad lay motionless as Sherry pinned his arms down and began to grind against him. The movements of her hips made her breasts jiggle. Normally the sight of her tits bouncing up and down was an express ticket to an orgasm, but in his exhausted state Brad was able to delay it. As Charlotte impaled herself on his erection Brad could feel his climax building. Each time he felt the head of his dick split her labia apart he inched closer to orgasm. Each time she ground her clit against him it took more effort to hold back the torrent of cum. When Charlotte's skin began to flush red and she started to whimper Brad realized he was approaching the point of no return.

With a loud sigh Charlotte collapsed onto Brad's chest. The intensity of her orgasm had surprised her. It being the third she thought it would drift over her like a summer shower, pleasant but unremarkable. Instead the feeling of Brad's throbbing erection had caused her climax to hit her like a thunderstorm. Her body did not just tingle all over, instead it convulsed as lightning bolts of pleasure shot through her. As the euphoria of her orgasm cleared away Charlotte collapsed onto her husband.

"I'm done," she moaned.

Abruptly she felt herself being rolled over. Brad was on top of her and his rock hard cock penetrated into her exhausted body. The embers of her orgasm began to glow, fanned back to life by Brad's powerful thrusts.

Brad was still struggling to hold back his climax when Charlotte collapsed to him. As he regained the reigns of his orgasm Brad put his arms around his wife and rolled her onto her back, never letting his erection leave her body.

"You wanted to get fucked, you should be careful what you wish for," Brad growled as he slid his hands under Charlotte's thighs.

He lifted her limp legs up and pushed her knees toward her head until her hips lifted off the bed. Charlotte's shoulders slid across the sheets until her head rested against the headboard. Brad spread her legs apart until he could clearly see her impaled on his cock. Then he began to drive his hips hard against her. A quiet moan escaped her lips each time he rammed his dick into her. Brad felt control slipping away again.

The headboard forced her chin downward. The position forced her to watch Brad's cock stretching the lips of her pussy apart. It was something she had never seen. Charlotte found the sight unexpectedly erotic. Her orgasm had grown from a spark to a raging inferno in a matter of minutes. She was immobilized by the awkward position Brad had forced her into. She did not have the strength to resist him. The ferocious pounding, the utter exhaustion, the raw carnal sight of seeing herself being fucked hard all fueled her orgasm into a firestorm that consumed her.

Brad paused when he saw tears streaming down Charlotte's face. The second he stopped she begged him to keep going. As he resumed ramming his cock into Charlotte's wet slit she spat out a string of profanity to encourage him. This was a side of his wife he had never seen before, and he liked it. The combination of sights and sound pushed Brad over the edge. Every bit of cum that was left flooded into Charlotte. Even after the last drop shot out of him, Brad's cock continued to jerk as the climax went on. Finally his strength left him. He dropped Charlotte's legs and lay down beside her. He kissed her gently on the lips.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yes," she replied with an unsteady voice.

"Why are you crying?" Brad inquired.

"I've never cum that hard. I just lost control. It was amazing." She said, her voice returning to normal. "I'm glad you are okay."

Charlotte draped her arm over Brad's chest and the two of them drifted off to sleep.

tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers
12