The Affair Episode 06

Story Info
A day of epic birthday sex begins with his wife.
5k words
4.37
30.8k
7

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 01/14/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers

I could not have done this without help from my editor Cheer_Smartie526. While I strive to make each story enjoyable on its own, this is the first of four that cover a single day, so it is best to read them in order. It also helps if you believe in miracles.

Brad lowered his feet to the floor and climbed out of bed. The morning light filtering through the window provided just enough light to navigate his way across the room. He half stumbled into the bathroom and began his morning routine.

From the bedroom Brad heard his wife's voice, "It's your birthday. Why don't you sleep in?"

"I felt like getting up," Brad replied, looking at his reflection. He could see Charlotte in the mirror, walking towards him, peeling her clothes off and dropping them on the floor.

"I have something for you, but I'm not sure if you will like it," she purred.

"I like what I see now," Brad quickly replied.

"Really, how much?"

"Enough to want you naked all day." Brad answered.

Charlotte surprised herself by seriously considering his request. Their children were both away on overnight excursions and would not return until the following morning. She was not really expecting any visitors and had no reason to leave the house. And it was his birthday.

"Are you serious?" she asked.

"Absolutely," Brad answered. His cock was fully erect and ached at the thought of Charlotte being naked for the entire day, even thought he would not be there for every minute of it.

"I suppose I could add that to your birthday list," Charlotte said thoughtfully.

"What else is on the list?" Brad inquired.

Charlotte bent over and turned on the water for the shower. She planted her feet a bit further apart than she needed to and tilted her hips up enough to give Brad a view of her pussy. She took much longer than necessary to adjust the water. By the time she was done Brad was naked and standing right behind her. Charlotte turned the lever that redirected the water to the shower and stepped in. Brad followed her.

The warm water on his skin assured Brad that what was occurring was not a dream. He stepped to the back part of the shower and watched his wife slowly spin around. Her body was surrounded by a fine mist of water as the shower spray bounced off her skin. He could see that her nipples were swollen and that was usually a very good sign. Brad moaned as Charlotte spread body wash over her breasts. Seeing Charlotte touch herself was a big turn on. He frequently imagined that the hands on her breasts were not her own, but those of another woman.

Once Charlotte had worked the body wash on her tits into a rich slippery lather she knelt in front of her husband and wrapped her breasts around his throbbing erection. His cock felt warm and hard. She cupped the outside curve of her breasts in her palms and pressed inward. Charlotte locked her fingers together, pushing Brad's erection into her cleavage.

"I want you to fuck my tits, but don't cum. I have a lot planned for you, so pace yourself," she shouted over the sound of the shower.

Hearing his wife talk dirty never failed to excite Brad. Slowly he thrust his hips back and forth. His penis slid easily between Charlotte's slippery breasts. He could see that she was toying with her nipples. Complying with her directive not to coat her tits with cum was going to be a challenge. Even moving at a glacial speed the sensation of her soft tits against his erection was pushing him towards a climax. Finally he stopped.

"That's it," Brad groaned apologetically, "anymore and I will be done."

"That is exactly how I want you," Charlotte replied as she stood up.

She reached up and pulled two ribbons off the shower rod. One at a time she tied Brad's wrists to the towel rod on the wall. As she applied his restraints Charlotte pressed her body against his. Her breasts flattened against his chest and his erection pressed into her belly. She could see by the expression on his face that Brad was struggling to keep his orgasm at bay.

Brad watched as Charlotte stepped back. She removed the shower wand from its mount and began to rinse the soap off her body. The thick lather flowed down her body to reveal her breasts. Contrasting against her pale skin Charlotte's areola were dark amber and about twice the size of a quarter. Her nipples had swollen noticeably beyond the curve of her breast. Brad felt his pulse quick as his wife continued to rinse off her body. When the water was spraying between her legs she paused.

Brad's eyes darted between Charlotte's' eyes, her breasts and her pussy. Usually it took a great deal of persuasion to convince Charlotte to masturbate in front of him. Seeing her do it of her own accord caused a groan to escape Brad's lips. He could see by the expression on her face that she was enjoying the hot water flowing over her labia.

It was not difficult to gauge Brad's reaction to this part of her birthday gift to him. Charlotte did not understand why Brad would rather watch her masturbate than touch her himself, but she decided to indulge his fetish today. She watched as his eyes skipped up and down her body. She was flattered that he always paused to look at her breasts. One of Charlotte's concerns about allowing Brad's fling with Sherry was that Brad would develop a preference for Sherry's much larger tits. The result was quite the opposite; Brad had developed even more of an appreciation for her B cups, although he did not ever complain about having to deal with Sherry's D cup tits.

Charlotte replaced the shower wand in its holder. She noticed a hint of disappointment in Brad's face. With a grin of satisfaction she grabbed the vibrator she had hidden behind his shampoo bottle. Brad's eyes went wide with delight as she lowered the toy towards her pussy. His eyes no longer darted around. He was completely focused on what she was doing with the vibrator. The buzzing of the toy was drowned out by the shower and she forgot it was on. She jumped a bit when she first pressed the tip of the toy against her labia. Despite having chosen a fairly small vibrator she still felt it stretch her flesh apart as it penetrated her body.

The sight in front of him was absolutely unbelievable. The only time Brad had used a vibrator on his wife was when she was a bit drunk and tied up. Now he was the one tied up and she was using the toy on herself. Brad found himself wondering if he could have an orgasm just from watching Charlotte. With the shower behind her there was nothing to interfere with his view of Charlotte's pussy wrapped around the long, thin vibrator. With great effort Brad shifted his gaze to Charlotte's face. It was a worthwhile endeavor. His wife had her eyes closed and a genuine look of arousal. This was turning out to be quite a birthday.

A pleasant tingling was spreading throughout Charlotte's body. She realized she was on a path that would lead to her orgasm. She wanted to climax with Brad inside her so she stopped masturbating and put the toy back behind the shampoo. She was interrupted by a desperate sounding plea from her husband.

"More please," Brad begged.

"You want to watch me cum?" Charlotte asked.

"Yes, yes, please yes," Brad responded.

"Instead of fucking me?"

"Before you fuck me," Brad said, his tone becoming more insistent.

Charlotte decided to accommodate the birthday boy. First she squirted some bodywash into her palm. Second she adjusted the shower so that it sprayed almost the length of the tub. The stream of water struck Brad just below his chest. Charlotte picked up the vibrator and took two steps forward. Just as she had hoped, the water hit her squarely between the shoulder blades. She gave Brad a passionate kiss on the mouth then smeared the body wash onto his body. Starting with his chest she worked up lather and spread it down until she was stroking his cock, then she turned around

"I think you will like this more than just watching," she cooed pressing her ass against Brad's engorged cock. As she slipped the vibrator between her legs Charlotte pressed her entire body against Brad.

"You will let me know if this is too much," she purred, "You can cum on my ass, but I'd prefer you hold back."

It was a tradeoff. Brad could no longer see Charlotte fucking herself with the vibrator. However he could hear every moan and whimper that escaped her lips. When she turned her head he kissed her on the lips. And he felt her ass grinding against his erection. His biggest problem was accommodating her request not to cum on her ass.

Charlotte found the new arrangement even more arousing. She had no doubt she would climax, probably in record time. She did not care if Brad covered her ass in cum. It would derail her rather elaborate birthday plan, but then end result would be the same. She touched the tip of the vibrator to her skin just above her clit. Charlotte's entire body shivered with delight. With her other hand she tugged on one of her swollen nipples. Charlotte moaned loudly as the tip of the vibrator slide past her lips. Brad was not moving. She had hoped that he would start sliding his cock against her ass. It was one of Charlotte's quirks that she did not want to be fucked in the ass, but she enjoyed the feeling of Brad's cock sliding up and down between her ass cheeks. Slowly she began to grind against him. Brad moaned happily in response.

Charlotte pulled the toy out of her body and pressed it lengthwise against her vagina. The vibration spread along her labia and clitoris, accelerating her towards orgasm. Charlotte alternated between thrusting the toy deep inside her body and rubbing its length between her legs. Once or twice she felt the tip of the vibrator slide between her ass and press into Brad's erection. Each time the toy touched her husband Charlotte heard him moan. As she felt her orgasm building to a crescendo Charlotte squeezed her ass cheeks around Brad's hard cock.

"I'm close, really really close" Brad groaned.

Charlotte was also close. Too close to stop. She moved her ass away from Brad and pushed her shoulders back against his chest. Brad began to kiss her on the neck, jaw and ears. The water from the shower pelted against her breasts. Occasionally one of the jets of water would impact against her nipples, sending an electric jolt straight to the pleasure center of her brain. Then it happened. For the first time Charlotte deliberately made herself climax while Brad was watching her. As her entire body tingled she was vaguely aware of the vibrator slipping through her fingers and falling to the ground. She relaxed and leaned against Brad. His erection nestled between her ass checks.

It took every bit of strength Brad could muster not to coat Charlotte's ass with cum. His cock jerked and twitched as he struggled to contain his orgasm. He did not know what her plan was, but if the shower was just the warm up he did not want to miss out on the main performance. As he backed away from the precipice Brad felt Charlotte begin to squirm against him. He leaned forward and kissed her softly on the neck. Her breathing was rapid and shallow. Brad could see that her arm was still moving, no doubt thrusting the unseen vibrator deep into her hot wet pussy. What Brad could see was Charlotte's other hand tugging on her nipple, pulling the skin of her breast taut. Deep inside his body Brad felt his climax begin to boil again. He closed his eyes and kissed Charlotte again, listening intently to the sound of her orgasm.

Charlotte gathered her resolve. Normally her climax signaled that sex was over. Once or twice Brad had convinced her otherwise. His usual technique was to just keep fucking her until he was completely spent. Today Charlotte would have to motivate herself to complete her plan for Brad's birthday sex. She stepped forward and turned around. Brad's eyes smoldered with lust. The lather had drained away from his erection and Charlotte could see that a copious amount of pre-cum had leaked out.

"Still close?" she asked.

"Very close," Brad replied.

Charlotte grabbed the hand shower with one hand. With the other she turned off the hot water. Brad's eye opened wide when the cold water splashed over his erection. He shot her an irritated glance as she giggled.

"How about now?" she asked.

"Not so close now," he replied, his voice sounding a bit higher than usual.

For good measure she did not turn the warm water back on. Instead she rinsed every bit of soap from his body with cool water. Just to be fair when she rinsed the lather off her own ass she did not warm the water up. Charlotte found the cool water invigorating. She had no doubt she would have her husband warmed up in no time.

Even after Charlotte had turned the water off Brad still felt chilled. He watched as she casually stepped out of the tub and began to towel herself off. The sight of his wife scrubbing down her body with a towel caused the blood supply to return to his somewhat frigid erection. When she was done she hung up her towel and grabbed two more. Brad hoped they were for him.

Once she had dried off Charlotte turned her attention to her husband. She put the first towel of Brad's head and began to dry his hair. When she was done she left the towel draped over his face. With a shoelace she tied his wrists together. Starting with his neck she wiped the soft cotton towel over his body. She dried his arms and chest. Charlotte paused for a moment when she reached his cock. She wadded up the towel and sandwiched it between her hips and Brad's erection. With the tip of her tongue she traced a circle around Brad's nipple. It always fascinated her that men's nipples were so small. Even after she had teased him for a full minute the little amber bumps on Brad's chest were only a fraction of the size of her own nipples. Charlotte pressed her lips to one of Brad's nipples and pinched the other with her fingers.

The first hint that his wife was doing something other than drying him off was when he felt her lick his chest. He turned his head from side to side but the damp towel completely blocked his view of what has happening. Brad was thankful for the towel insulating his cock from Charlotte's touch as she started to use her tongue and fingers directly on his nipples. If she had been stroking his cock he would have lost control. As Charlotte's mouth began to move down his body he felt the towel between them fall away. His erection twitched with anticipation as he felt her mouth moving closer and closer. Finally he felt her breath on the head of his cock. Brad pushed his body forward, trying to press his dick against her lips, but she stayed just out of reach.

With a wicked grin on her lips Charlotte extended her tongue until just the tip touched the base of Brad's erection. At a glacial pace she ran her tongue along the length of his hard shaft. She paused briefly right at the ridge and swirled her tongue against his frenulum. Brad's body convulsed with delight. Charlotte wrapped her lips around the very tip of his cock, slurping up the pre-cum that had leaked out. She looked up at Brad's towel covered face.

"Are you close again?" she asked.

"Very," he croaked in reply, "again."

"Then I guess I'd better stop, I still have plans for you."

She gently massaged his thighs, and then threaded the towel between Brad's body and the wall. Moving the towel in a back and forth motion she finished drying him off. When she was done she pressed her body against his. When she pulled away a sticky string ran from the tip of his cock to her belly.

"You sure do leak a lot, I might need to get you checked out," she teased.

Seeing Brad standing with his cock erect and wrists tied gave her an idea. She wondered if she could stand on the edge of the tub and lower herself on to Brad's erection using the towel rack his wrists were bound to as a support. Regrettably the fixture did not look that sturdy. She would have to get Brad to upgrade the hardware in the near future. Charlotte tossed the towels to the floor; it was time for the next part of her plan.

As Charlotte untied his wrists, Brad pressed his cock against her warm skin. Once he was free she gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Get on the bed, lie on your back" she said as walked into the bedroom.

When Brad had complied with her instructions Charlotte reached under the bed and pulled out a wooden box. She unlocked it and retrieved four leather restraints and set them on the bed between Brad's legs.

The sight of his wife holding the black leather wrist and ankle restraints aroused Brad even more. He smiled has she lifted his left wrist off the bed and wrapped the bracelet around it. She fastened each of the three brass buckles snuggly. The restraint was not painful, but it was tight. Charlotte pulled a rope from between the mattress and box spring and tied it to the restraint. Brad watched as she moved to his other wrist and repeated the process. The fact that she had everything prepared was not lost on Brad, he was quite impressed at the arrangements his wife had made for his birthday.

Before putting the restrain on her husband's leg Charlotte pressed her fingertips into the muscles of his thigh and slowly dragged them down to his feet. After she had secured his ankle she pulled on his leg and fastened the rope to it. Charlotte held the last restraint in her mouth as she stroked Brad's leg. She started just below his hip, careful to avoid touching his cock. The frustration Brad was feeling was spelled out on his face. She fastened the last buckle, attached the rope to the restraint and pulled it tight.

She paused for a moment to admire her handiwork. Brad was spread eagle on the bed, unable to move more than a few inches. She tucked a pillow under his head then straddled his legs.

All Brad could do was watch as his wife wrapped her hand around his cock and began to stroke it. Slowly she pulled back on his erection until it pointed straight up. She lifted her hips and hovered over his cock. Slowly she descended. Brad took in every detail as their bodies connected. He watched as the tip of his dick spread Charlotte's labia apart. She paused with just the head of his penis inside her. Brad wrenched his eyes from the spectacle between his wife's legs and looked up at Charlotte's' face. Her eyes burned with lust and she was grinning from ear to ear.

"You like?" she asked.

"I like," Brad replied.

Bit by bit she took him in. Occasionally she would reverse direction and let a bit of his cock slip out. Every nerve in Brad's cock was working at full capacity. When Charlotte engulfed the last bit of Brad's throbbing erection he was rapidly closing on the point of no return. He watched as she put her fingertips on the neatly trimmed strip of hair above her pussy and traced a line down to her clit.

The state of Brad's arousal was spelled out on his face. He had an expression of pure bliss. Charlotte was trying to thread a needle. She wanted him right on the edge of climax but did not want to him to end up with a ruined orgasm on his birthday. She leaned back, causing Brad's erection to press against her. As she ran her fingers through her pubic hair she could feel the bulge caused by Brad's throbbing hard on. She leaned forward, putting one hand on either side of Brad's head and dangling her breasts just beyond his reach.

"Tell me when you are close, I want you to cum in my mouth," she whispered.

When Charlotte's request hit Brad's ears it pushed him right to the edge of climax, "I'm close."

Charlotte quickly lifted herself off Brad's cock and pirouetted. She straddled his chest and grabbed his cock. Charlotte took a deep breath. Swallowing was not something she did very often, if at all. Brad's erection was wet and slippery from being inside her. Pre-cum was bubbling out of the tip. She lowered her head and plunged his cock into her mouth, furiously pumping her hand up and down his shaft. Charlotte bobbed her head up and down sliding the head of his dick in and out of her mouth. When she heard Brad moan that he was about to cum she buried his cock in her mouth.

tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers
12