The Affair Episode 09

Story Info
Brad gets some very personal training at the gym.
2.7k words
4.38
24.6k
12

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 01/14/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers

As always thanks to my editor Cheer_Smartie526. Note: You don't have to read the stories in order, but it makes a bit more sense if you do. The reason for the affair is explained in the first episode.

*

The parking lot at the gym was almost completely deserted. The single car present was parked far from the door which usually indicated it was the car of an employee. Brad pulled into a spot by the door. Through the glass door he saw the likely owner of the lone car. Her name was Amanda. She led some of the classes Brad had taken and he had spoken to her on several occasions. He knew she was twenty nine, that she was working on a business degree and was a huge formula one racing fan.

The sound of the front door opening caused Amanda to look up from her textbook. She recognized the man walking in. He was one of her favorite members. Brad was a regular in her spinning class. Unlike most of the men he did not pick a bike in the back row so he could stare at the female attendee's asses. Brad was always in the front row and during the stand up sprints his legs could be used to teach an anatomy class. Every muscle was clearly defined, although sometime his legs were spinning so fast they were just a blur.

In the last few weeks he had become a lot more interesting. There was something going on between Brad, his wife Charlotte and another club member named Sherry. Of the three Brad was the only one that would show up alone, usually between midnight and four am. Sherry and Charlotte were regulars, but they always came with each other or Brad. Amanda knew Brad was having sex with Sherry. She had seen the two of them going at it in the pool area during one of Brad's two a.m. visits. After watching Brad fuck Sherry Amanda had locked herself in the office and stroked herself it an amazing orgasm. She was pretty sure that Charlotte was aware of what her husband was doing. She wondered if they were a threesome or if Brad was starting his own harem. Despite Brad being at least ten years older than she was he had recently been the object of her masturbatory fantasies. More than once she had watched him work out and then slipped off to a private office to satisfy herself. As she watched him approach Amanda felt her temperature rise. Brad was wearing a compression shirt and running shorts that showed off his legs.

When he swiped his card the computer display in front of Amanda reminded her that it was his birthday.

"Happy Birthday, Brad. You're in a little early, it's only eleven. I wasn't expecting you until two in the morning," she said cheerfully.

"Thank you. It's been a crazy day. I'm pretty sure I will sleep well enough tonight that I won't be making a two a.m. visit," Brad replied, thinking he was making the understatement of the year. Despite his trysts with Charlotte and Sherry he found the sight of Amanda arousing.

"About half the equipment is being replaced, that is why there is nobody here tonight. If you need any suggestions on alternate workouts just let me know," Amanda said.

Brad grabbed a towel from the counter, "I'm sure I will find something."

Amanda watched Brad walk into the deserted gym. She found herself thinking if he was five years younger and single she would have offered a special personal training session for him.

Brad found that the equipment he used was still in service and began his workout. Thoughts of Amanda kept breaking his focus. He took a few minutes to focus on her completely, hoping it would get out of his system. Before he knew it he had spent ten minutes thinking of her perky breasts and tight ass. The only muscle he was working out was the one between his legs. He decided a few sets of pull ups would put him back on track.

When Amanda saw on the video monitor that Brad was walking towards the pull up bars she decided it would be a good time for her hourly walk around of the gym. She picked up a clip board to appear official and began her 'inspection' of the facility.

At first Amanda tried to be discreet, looking down at her clipboard but watching Brad in her peripheral vision. By the time he started his second set she rationalized that he was too focused on his workout to notice her. The muscles in his arms and shoulders bulged as he hoisted his body up and down. At the top of each pull up he curled his legs against his body. Amanda could see Brad's abdominal muscles though the tight fitting shirt. It wasn't the clearly defined six-pack the younger gym rats had but it was close enough to keep her attention. Eventually Amanda forced herself to continue her lap around the gym. As she neared the end of her tour she encountered Brad again. He was doing lunges. She couldn't help but stop and watch him. His arms were still pumped up from the pull ups and now his legs were equally well defined. Amanda felt her nipples swelling beneath her shirt. She held the clipboard against her breasts to hide her arousal. She stayed until Brad finished his workout.

"Your form looks good," she said, hoping he was convinced she was there in an official capacity and not as a stalker.

"Thanks. I'm probably too old to be abusing my knees like that, but it seems like a good workout," he replied, wiping his brow with the towel.

For reasons she could not explain, Amanda lowered the clipboard. Her nipples were noticeably protruding through her shirt. Her eyes went straight to Brad's crotch, looking for a response. Much to her disappointment he lowered the towel, holding it in a way that blocked her view. She regained eye contact with him, blushing slightly at her behavior.

Braid raised one eyebrow at her blatant stare, and took a small step backwards, desperately trying to keep her from seeing the tent in his pants. "You know, I, ah, think I'm done for the night. So, I'll just...Hit the showers before I leave," Brad muttered as he turned towards the men's locker room.

As he walked towards the showers Brad replayed the last few minutes. Why had Amanda showed him her swollen nipples? Was she trying to tell him something? He had reflexively covered his growing erection with the towel; maybe he should have let her see it. How the hell was he able to get an erection after fucking both Charlotte and Sherry earlier in the day? And why was he going to the shower? He had not brought a change of clothes with him. It was just as well, he probably needed a cold shower before he walked past Amanda again.

When she returned to the front desk Amanda filed her inspection checklist. She could not stop thinking about Brad. Her arousal had progressed beyond just her nipples. She could feel herself getting wet as she thought about Brad's well toned body. Suddenly she realized she was walking across the gym and was half way to the men's locker room.

"What the fuck are you doing?" she asked herself aloud as she paused in the middle of the gym floor. Her feet began to move again, apparently taking instructions from somewhere besides her brain. As she entered the men's locker room she could hear the shower. In the mirror she watched herself undress. It felt like an out of body experience. She knew she could get fired for what she was doing, yet she did not stop. In the mirror she saw an attractive blonde woman walking naked across the men's locker room. She watched the woman's breasts bounce up and down with each step, her ponytail swing from side to side. Amanda knew she was the woman in the mirror, but the actions were not hers. Suddenly she was looking at the shower curtain. On the other side of it was Brad.

The noise of the shower curtain opening started Brad. What he saw when he turned around stunned him. Amanda was standing there completely naked. Her eyes were filled with a combination of lust and fright. Atop her perky breasts her nipples stood fully erect. Her upper lip quivered. Brad felt his cock begin to swell and rise. Brad pinched himself, he was not dreaming. He watched as Amanda dropped to her knees and put her hands on his erection. He put his hands on her head and pulled her open mouth towards his cock. He gripped her ponytail in his hand, using it as a handle to move her head back and forth. He pushed her head down onto his cock.

The spray from the shower was cool by the time it hit her skin, giving her a bit of a chill. In contrast Brad's erection was hot as it filled more and more of her mouth. Amanda felt like she was Brad's toy and that her sole purpose was to pleasure him. Her lips stretched around his thick cock. She wondered if he was going to cum in her mouth or not. She did not care. She was living for the moment. Amanda pressed her tongue against the shaft of Brad's cock, feeling every detail of its surface.

The sight of his erection sliding into Amanda's mouth alone was enough to push Brad to orgasm. The feeling of her lips tightly pursed around his cock only accelerated the process. He pulled her head back until her lips rested on the tip of his erection. He stared into her eyes and saw hunger and lust. Slowly he pushed her head back down. Amanda's tongue swirled around the head of his cock and it sank deeper and deeper into her mouth. Back and forth, back and forth, back and forth her head bobbed, guided by Brad's hand. Brad was right on the edge or his orgasm. He held her head still, enjoying the euphoric feeling. Then he thrust his hips forward, driving his entire cock into Amanda's mouth. Brad fucked her mouth as thick streams of cum sprayed down her throat.

As the last bit of cum drained from his cock Brad pulled Amanda to her feet and turned her towards the shower. She put her hands against the wall as he guided his cock between her legs. Brad spread her firm ass cheeks apart so he could see his dick sliding in and out of her pussy. With one hand he reached around and stroked her clit. She was soaking wet and not from the shower. He rammed his cock between her legs, filling her in a single thrust. A guttural moan escaped her lips. Brad put his other hand on Amanda's breast, pinching her nipples between his fingers.

The taste of Brad's cum was still on her lips as Amanda braced herself against the shower wall. She had certainly not expected to feel Brad's cock slamming into her. She thought he would be done after the blowjob. Maybe he was taking Viagra. Maybe he was a porn star. It didn't matter to her. As the warm water splashed on her tits and Brad's throbbing erection filled her pussy she felt her orgasm building. The feeling of his fingers stroking her clit and tugging on her nipple only added to her ecstasy.

"Fuck me harder, harder, harder," she screamed as Brad pounded his cock deep into her body. Every few strokes he paused, pulling his erection almost all the way out each time so that just the tip rested on her lips. Then he shoved it in, stretching her pussy open. The sensation of her labia spreading around the head of his cock sent a shiver up her spine. Brad thrust until his hips were pressed against her ass. Her G spot was sandwiched between his probing fingers on the outside and his hard shaft on the inside. Amanda ground her ass against him, trying to get just a little more of his cock inside her. She wanted to be completely filled. She could not believe this was happening.

"Don't stop, please don't stop," she begged, "I want you to make me come, please make me come."

Brad stared in disbelief at the sight in front of him. He was mesmerized by the image of Amanda's pussy stretched around his erection. He did not understand how his dick could still be hard. Maybe it was the hot young blonde he was fucking, maybe Sherry or Charlotte had slipped some sort of drug into his food, or maybe it was some kind of birthday miracle. Whatever it was, he did not want to waste the opportunity. He slid every bit of his cock into the warm wet folds of Amanda's pussy. Her moans were music to his ears. When she cried out that she was cumming Brad wrapped his arm around her waist and held her tight against himself. He could feel her clenching down on his cock. He kept thrusting until she whispered she was done. Brad turned her around and stroked her cheek. Then be bent down and softly kissed her on the mouth. After a long embrace Brad stepped out of the shower, giving her a moment of privacy to clean up.

When Amanda stepped out of the shower Brad was waiting for her. He had a towel wrapped around his waist and another in his hand. She took it from him.

"Where did you get this?" she asked.

"The front desk," he replied.

"You walked all the way across the gym in a towel? What if someone saw you?"

"You are worth the risk, besides tonight is my lucky night," Brad answered.

"I hope you don't think you will make a habit of fucking me in the men's shower," Amanda said.

"I'd settle for making it a birthday tradition."

Amanda felt like her reply was another out of body experience, "It's a deal, but I expect the same for my birthday."

"That sounds good to me."

"Can I ask you a personal question?" Amanda said as she put her panties back on.

"Of course," Brad replied.

"What is going on with you, your wife, and Sherry? And you can tell me it is none of my business."

Brad took a deep breath. He decided to be honest.

"I'm fucking Sherry," he blurted out.

"And your wife knows about it?" Amanda asked.

"It was her idea. I wanted sex more often than she did. She thought we would both be happier if I, uh, found another outlet for my desires."

"Did it work?"

"So far it has," Brad replied, still admiring Amanda's perky breasts.

"Did you fuck her today?" Amanda asked, surprised at the frankness of their conversation.

"Which her?" Brad said, answering Amanda's question with one of his own.

"Sherry or Charlotte, who did you fuck today?"

"Both actually, several times each," Brad replied with a grin.

"And me, I can see why your wife wanted some relief. How did you manage to get it up with me?" Amanda asked, astounded by his answer.

"It's you. You have spectacular breasts, a sensuous mouth and being inside you feels incredible. I guess that's all it takes for me," Brad explained.

"Well, then I think I'm going to have one amazing birthday fuck in a few months. I suppose that will be okay with your wife as well?

"Our deal is as long as she gets all the sex she wants I can do what I want with the, uh, extra," Brad replied.

Brad walked out of the dressing room first, and then waved to Amanda when he saw there was no one else in the gym. The two of them walked to the front door and Brad let himself out. Amanda had told him that the camera system was also being worked on, so there would not be a video of him wandering around the gym wearing only a towel. He glanced at the clock in his car. He had just enough time to get home before midnight. He grinned at the thought of seeing his wife naked one more time on his birthday.

tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers