The African Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ow, oh gawd," Kelly cried out in pain when she felt the nub-covered acacia stick slap against her tender flesh, immediately causing a slightly bleeding welt to rise beet-red.

"Stop! Stop!" Kelly cried out as tears rolled from her eyes and down her cheeks.

Never before had Kelly ever felt such pain. Never before had Kelly any experience with BDSM, bondage and discipline and sadism and masochism, mild or otherwise. This was a first for her, and she didn't like it.

Just as the first smack of the nub-covered acacia stick began to subside, Whack! A second slap hit her left ass cheek, causing the same outcry of pain.

"Oh, gawd, Eng'ai, that hurts!" Kelly cried out, Eng'ai's name being the only Maasai word she knew from their having exchanged names when she was first found by them after the plane crash where she had rested against the trunk of an acacia tree in its comforting shade on the Serengeti grasslands.

"Oh, please, stop! Don't hit me anymore! Please!" pleaded Kelly, but to no avail.

Another long, red welt rose on her left as cheek, it, too, having drawn drops of blood where the nubs had struck her tender ass flesh.

Plead though she did, the lashings went on as each of the ten women took turns whacking Kelly's ass and the backs of her upper thighs.

The whacks came in staccato bursts. Whack! Whack! Whack! Swish! Swish! Swish! Slap! Slap! Slap! With each stroke of the acacia branches, Kelly cried out in increasing pain, and red lines and welts rose on her tender ass flesh and upper thighs, causing trickles of blood to run down each spot where a nub had made its mark.

As the spanking went on, however, a strange thing happened within Kelly's mind. Her female brain that senses both pain and pleasure got its wires crossed, sending mixed signals throughout Kelly's brain and body.

With each new smack Kelly found herself caught between the two poles of feeling, pain and pleasure, and as hard as it was for her, she eventually found herself finding sexual, erotic pleasure in the midst of the pain, and her lovely pussy became wetter and wetter with her own natural lubricant that forms just inside her vaginal slit from the Bartholin glands as well as around the edges of her vaginal lips.

In time what Eng'ai and the other nine lesbian women heard coming from Kelly was a mixture of sounds: "Ow! Oh! Ouch! Ah! Stop! More! Gawd! Hurts! Hot! Oooooo! Ohhhhoooowwwww!"

Such a mixture of pain and pleasure…pleasure and pain.

Sometime in between all the spanking the women were administering to Kelly, she passed out from an intense state of pain and pleasure, a sensation she had never felt ever before in her young life. The strange part about this whole spanking affair was the fact that in time Kelly came to enjoy it…to become sexually aroused by it…to become erotically stimulated by it…to fall into the depths of some unexplainable wanton desire.

Minutes passed after the spanking ended, and by the time Kelly became conscious of her surroundings and remembered where she was and what the women had been doing to her, she felt a completely different sensation.

She was now no longer feeling the spanking of the acacia switches. She was feeling the wet softness of tongues licking all over her welted ass, licking up the blood that had come to the surface at each of the spots where the nubs on the acacia switches had left its telltale mark.

"Oh, my gawd, they're actually licking my ass and thighs. Tasting my blood. It's almost like my drinking the warm, red blood of the cow," Kelly mused with great surprise.

"Ahhhhhhhh, their tongues are so very soothing. Their saliva is actually helping to take away the intensity of the pain," Kelly moaned within herself; although, each of the women heard her and smiled knowingly.

After all they planned to do to Kelly was over, they would apply a special ointment of cow fat, rich milk, and jell from the wild sisal plant that is similar to the aloe plant onto her welts that would heal them, leaving no marks or scars.

This tribe of Maasai women were all lesbians, and they did to one another what they had just done to Kelly, each having a spanking fetish as well as loving to perform cunnilingus on one another. Eng'ai, being the chosen leader, had the advantage as if she were the Queen Bee in the hive because she could be serviced by any one of the others or by any number together or at the same time.

As for Kelly, she was so glad the spanking had stopped as she lay on the back of the cow, actually feeling relaxed with the warmth radiating from her naked, welted butt flesh that was a cherry red color. She was breathing deeply and slowly, thinking that what she endured was all over.

However, just like the stillness before a storm, Kelly's moments of respite from the intense spanking was over. During the brief interlude Eng'ai had retrieved her long, smooth walking stick and wiped off the dust that had collected on the end. As Eng'ai was doing that she sent Wangari to her hut and bring back a gourd that was cut about seven inches from the base and rubbed smooth into a bowl. Inside the bowl was the mixture of cow's fat; rich, creamy cow's milk; and wild sisal, a local plant that resembles aloe that has medicinal properties.

When Wangari returned with the gourd, Eng'ai dipped into the mixture and brought out a large amount and covered the end of her walking staff, about seven or eight inches from the bottom, making sure to leave a glob of the mixture on the very end. Once she accomplished this, Eng'ai once more walked up to the back of the cow on which Kelly lay spread-eagle, her beautiful, sexy pussy rudely on display for all the women to see.

Eng'ai looked at Kelly's puffy labia and smiled, knowing that despite her recent flogging with the acacia sticks with their welt-raising nubs, she had nonetheless become sexually aroused. She could tell this because she saw Kelly's gaping vaginal slit very creamy wet with her natural lubrication and juices that had run out of her slit and down between her legs.

Seeing this gave Eng'ai the notion that what she was about to do to Kelly would not be hindered nor would it cause her any pain. In fact, with a wicked grin on her face that showed her beautiful white teeth, Eng'ai was convinced that Kelly would actually enjoy what she was about to do to her.

Eng'ai ordered Oibor and Sinyati to take hold of Kelly's ass cheeks and spread them, thus opening her love canal even more than it was in her splayed-out position. Pleased with what she saw, Eng'ai lifted her walking stick until it was level with Kelly's pussy and moved the head of it directly onto Kelly's vaginal opening, causing her to come to her senses and jump at the touch of the walking stick on her private parts. What was touching her vaginal opening, however, she had no idea since she was still lying face down on the back of the cow.

Slowly Eng'ai rotated the well-lubricated tip of her walking stick with the mixture of cow's fat and sisal jell around Kelly's vaginal slit, pressing gently as she inserted the end into her.

"Oh, no, what are they going to do to me now," Kelly moaned within her troubled mind. Lying as she was on the cow's back, she could see nothing that was being done to her. She could only feel what was being done.

What Kelly did know was that her womanhood was being invaded by someone or something; however, who or what she didn't know.

Eng'ai, becoming very sexually aroused at the site of the end of her walking stick disappearing into Kelly's vagina caused her mixture of natural lubricant and vaginal juices to run our of her slit and trickle down the insides of her thighs, leaving very visible trails of wetness on her black skin. Breathing hard, not from expending energy but from sexual arousal, Eng'ai slowly slid her walking stick into Kelly's vagina, its being well-covered with the mixture of cow's fat and sisal jell allowing it to meet no resistance. In fact, Eng'ai's walking stick slid the full eight inches into Kelly's pussy, rubbing against the rows of fleshy ridges and the soft, spongy area where her hard G-Spot was that was pressing down from the weight of the Para urethral fluid that had been collecting from the small Para urethral tubes surrounding her larger urethra that opened above her vaginal slit as her pee hole.

"Ohhhhhhhh, my," sighed Kelly as she felt her vagina give way to the end of Eng'ai's walking stick that was about two inches in diameter/girth. It felt like the dildos and vibrators she used on herself or with other women or men when she was making love.

"Oh, gawd, whatever is in my vagina feels soothing and very arousing," continued Kelly's train of sensual thought.

Synapses in her brain were already transmitting electrical signals in specific parts of her brain which in turn activate neurotransmitters that sent stimulating chemicals such as Dopamine to all the erogenous zones, causing sexual excitation in her body such as making her nipples hard and sensitive to touch, digital or lingual, or arouse her primary sexual organ next to the largest sex organ, the brain, that is her clit.

Kelly's clit was fully enlarged and erect, peeking out from beneath its protective hood, and resting just below her puffy, blood-engorged shaft, making it quite visible to Eng'ai as she continued to fuck Kelly with the lubricated end of her walking stick.

In her own sexual excitement and hearing Kelly moan with sensual pleasure, Eng'ai increased the speed of thrusting her walking stick in and out of Kelly's very creamy vaginal canal, knowing that soon she would help Kelly to have her long-overdue orgasms ever since the spanking she and her tribe's women had inflicted on Kelly's sweet, sensitive tush.

Kelly's body began to tremble with sexual energy, causing her to moan and groan with wanton desire.

When Eng'ai heard Kelly's moans and groans, she knew it was time. Kelly was going to have her orgasms. Thus, Eng'ai swiftly but gently withdrew her walking stick from Kelly's vagina, seeing those eight inches that had been working in and out inside her pussy gleaming with her body's feminine pussy cream mixed with the cow's fat and sisal jell.

Quickly Eng'ai handed her walking stick to Oibor and took two long steps into the "V" of Kelly's splayed legs where she put her hands on the backs of her round thighs, bent her head forward, and pushed her whole face into Kelly's hairy pussy.

Eng'ai's senses were assaulted by a mixture of smells: the fragrance of Kelly's feminine musk as well as the mixture of cow's fat, creamy milk, and wild sisal jell. The mixed aromas were sexually intoxicating and erotically stimulating to Eng'ai, causing her to salivate so heavily, drool dripped from the corners of her mouth.

However, Eng'ai knew exactly what to do to satisfy her sexual hunger. She instinctively caught Kelly's swollen, vibrating clit between her full lips and sucked on it as waves of sexual energy sought their path to the vortex of Kelly's womanhood, her clit. She sucked on Kelly's hard, erect clit hungrily like a starving child quickly devours a bowl of food when given it after days of not eating until she heard her scream out her orgasms.

"Oh, my gawwwwdddddddd! I'm going to cum! Oh, yesssssssss! I'm cummiinnnggggg!" Kelly bellowed like a lioness roars on the Serengeti grass plain her pleasure after having been serviced by a lion.

Kelly thrust her pussy up from the cow's back and shoved herself backwards, forcing Eng'ai's open mouth deeper onto her splayed, puffy labia completely covering her pee hole and vaginal slit that was agape from having had the walking stick inside her vagina.

She did this just in time as Kelly's first full, steady stream of clear, sweet-slightly salty tasting ejaculate squirted from her pee hole directly into Eng'ai's mouth, filling it to overflowing that she swallowed as she relaxed her throat and allowed Kelly's love juice to run freely into her stomach.

Eng'ai loved it when a woman shoots her ejaculate into her willing mouth to taste and savor, but the very idea that it was Kelly, a white woman, ejaculating into her mouth was especially sexually stimulating. Eng'ai even pictured her black face buried into Kelly's white pussy and between her white thighs as a second, third, and fourth shot of ejaculate filled her working mouth to swallow, mouthful after mouthful until just a trickle of love juice dribbled from Kelly's pee hole.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm, this white woman's juices taste so good, so sweet," Eng'ai thought in her sex-starved brain, appreciating the fact that this was the first white woman's pussy she had ever had the pleasure of eating and drinking her fluids.

In the meantime the other nine women who had gathered into a tightly-formed semi-circle so they could see Eng'ai eat Kelly's pussy and enjoy her ejaculation, stared on in utter amazement, enthralled with the sharp contrast of Eng'ai's ebon, black skin with the pale, white flesh of their captive.

When Kelly began to come down from her orgasmic high, breathing deeply as her breasts rose and fell onto the cow's hairy back, Eng'ai raised her head and licked the vestiges of Kelly's pussy cream and wetness from her lips, her black eyes sparkling with sexual satisfaction at having just eaten Kelly's pussy and enjoying the fruit of her labor at the Gates of Kelly's feminine Nirvana.

Eng'ai turned around and faced her lesbian tribes-women, seeing the sexual hunger in each of their eyes. Therefore, without hesitation Eng'ai stepped aside, took her walking stick into her hand and rested the still-lubed tip on the ground, the bottom of her right foot resting against her left leg at the knee in true Maasai fashion, and with a wave of her left hand invited the women to have a taste of Kelly's pussy themselves.

Thus, for about the next hour Kelly had her used pussy kissed, licked, sucked, and eaten by each and every one of the other nine women as she moaned and writhed in utmost sexual delirium because with each new mouth on her, being multi-orgasmic, she enjoyed an orgasm and gave each a taste of her love juice…not as full in quantity as she had ejaculated into Eng'ai's willing, hungry mouth but a taste nevertheless. For that hour Kelly was in sexual heaven, and during that time she had completely forgotten the harsh spanking she had received by the very ones whose mouths, lips, and tongues were giving her such sexual pleasure. This was Kelly's Nirvana!

When the eating of Kelly's pussy ended, she was absolutely exhausted from having expended so much physical, emotional, and sexual energy, but to her surprise her ordeal was not over yet. There was more…only this time it was turn about-fair play. Kelly's wrists were untied from the horns of the cow, and she was painfully lowered to her knees onto the ground, so long had she been lying on the back of the cow with her arms outstretched, her body pressed against the bony backbone of the cow, and her legs spread wide over the rump of the bovine.

However, there was no rest for her. To her utter amazement the women lined up in a queue, each one wanting to be serviced by her lovely white face between their long, black legs with their short, kinky hair mons that covered their already puffy labia from constant sexual arousal and their hard, erect clits aching to be sucked into submission and released through orgasms by this white woman.

Thus, another hour or so passed as each in turn stepped up to the kneeling Kelly, spread her legs on either side of her face, and squatted down until their nether lips made contact with Kelly's lovely, moist, pink lips that they wanted to suck their clits until they enjoyed their orgasms, shooting their ejaculate into her open mouth and making her drink every mouth load of pussy juice until she was full of it.

While waiting her turn, some of the women who admired Kelly's magnificent, full breasts with their large, pink areolas surrounded by circles of raised gooseflesh and large, erect, hard nipples knelt down beside her and massaged her breasts, tweaked her nipples, and some even lowered their heads and sucked on one nipple while feeling her other breast.

It was nothing but a wild, continuous, sex orgy with Kelly as the main attraction.

The last woman to come to Kelly to be serviced was none other than Eng'ai herself. She wanted to save the best for last, so after the ninth woman moved back and stepped away from Kelly's lingual ministrations of kissing, licking, sucking, and eating her pussy, Eng'ai stepped forward, reached down with her right hand and placed her long fingers beneath Kelly's chin and raised her head so she could look into Kelly's light, brown eyes.

Eng'ai wanted Kelly to know it was she whom she was about to have the pleasure of eating her black pussy, and she wanted her to enjoy it. Thus, smiling broadly and showing Kelly her beautiful white teeth once more, Engai stepped forward with her legs spread wide and slowly lowered herself down onto Kelly's upturned face as her swollen, creamy wet pussy lips covered Kelly's open mouth.

Once contact was made, Eng'ai whispered something to Kelly. What she said she had no idea, but it sounded soft and almost lovingly as she invited Kelly to service her and eat her pussy with the promise of sharing with her what Kelly had given to her, her warm, clear, sweet-slightly salty tasting female ejaculation. This was to be the crowning of today's rape of Kelly by the tribe of Maasai lesbian women.

As Eng'ai lowered herself onto Kelly's pretty face, she smelled Eng'ai's distinct feminine musk, and as she inhaled her fragrance, Kelly's mouth finally began to salivate with the very idea that she was about to eat another woman. The nine who had come and who had cum before Eng'ai she had serviced almost robotically, moving her mouth, lips, and tongue on their swollen pussies as if she were a sex machine.

However, for whatever reason Kelly was now going to enjoy eating Eng'ai's pussy as if it were her very first time of having sex with another woman. Perhaps it was Eng'ai's position as being leader of the all-woman tribe, or maybe it was her tall, statuesque beauty with her dark, black eyes with their off-setting white orbs; her soft, smooth, velvety-looking ebon, black skin; her breasts with their very dark areolas and blacker nipples; her slightly protruding abdomen with its dimpled bellybutton; her very long, muscular legs with round thighs and well-contoured calves; but most of all her short-haired, tightly curled black pubic hair with her sexually aroused, puffy nether lips spread creamy-wide and her large, hard, erect clit peeking out from its protective hood with her swollen shaft blending into her puffy mons. In Kelly's eyes Eng'ai was a beauty, and she knew deep within her sensual mind she was about to eat the pussy of this beautiful Maasai warrior woman, almost a black goddess.

Gladly then Kelly returned Eng'ai's warm smile, reached up and grabbed her ass cheeks, and pulled her spread legs down onto her face that was rubbed red from having eaten nine other women before her. However, this time it was going to be special.

Thus, Kelly kissed Eng'ai's pudendum tenderly, inhaling her fragrance once more. Kelly kissed Eng'ai's vertical, nether lips with her lips and swooned at the sweet touch of their flesh, black and white, coming together.

After Kelly had kissed Eng'ai's pussy long and hard, she stuck out her tongue and licked her vulva from bottom to top, passing by her vaginal slit whose distinct difference she remembered so well: the obvious contrast between her dark, black pussy lips and mons from the striking, coral-pink color of their vaginal canal.

Kelly also touched her slightly dimpled urethra/pee hole; licked up between her puffy labia whose edges were even blacker than the lips themselves until she flicked the tip of her pink, wet tongue over Eng'ai's quite large clit that stood hard and erect beyond her protective hood. She then continued on to her blood-engorged shaft that was very puffy until she kissed and licked all around Eng'ai's hairy mons, including the creases in her legs between her lower abdomen and upper thighs.