The African Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eng'ai moaned languorously with the sweet kissing and licking Kelly was giving her pussy with her mouth and tongue, and she swooned when Kelly retraced her mouth's journey back onto her hard clit and took it inside her wet cavity where she sucked soulfully on it, flicking her tongue back and forth and up and down over the sensitive gland of sexual delight.

"Oooooooooooooooooooo," groaned Eng'ai at Kelly's delicate touch of her licking and sucking tongue, and Kelly needed no interpreter to translate that sound for her.

Kelly knew what she was doing to Eng'ai's pussy was giving her much sexual satisfaction and arousing her female brain to work its way towards her orgasms as Kelly had done how long ago she could not remember.

And, she really didn't care. Her whole focus was now on pleasuring Eng'ai with all the sexual talent she possessed, and it was working.

Eng'ai in the throes of her sexually wanton desire for orgasmic release, rode Kelly's face back and forth, pressing her pussy harder and harder onto her lovely face, her auburn hair now wet and matted from all the servicing she had given to the other nine women, and filled her willing mouth with her sex.

Kelly sucked her clit. Licked her between her legs from her starburst, smooth, black asshole to her throbbing clit, and in the midst of her kissing, licking, and sucking Eng'ai's lovely womanhood, she noticed a momentary pause in her rocking back and forth on her face and mouth, and that momentary pause let her know this pause Eng'ai was about to have her orgasms.

Knowing this, Kelly gave a final, strong suck on her hard, vibrating clit, the vortex of all her carnal desires, and feeling her inner thighs trembling against the sides of her face, she ducked down and wrapped her open mouth around her sopping, splayed vaginal slit and pulsing pee hole. And, just in time.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" cried out Eng'ai in a world-wide known language of guttural, orgasmic sounds as her body was hit with what seemed to be unending waves of sexual energy, all of them culminating at her hard, erect, throbbing clit.

"Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!" Eng'ai screamed as she grabbed Kelly by her shoulders and bent her knees, pressing her gaping vagina completely over her open mouth, and then the dam burst and the torrents flowed.

"Unggggggghhhhhhhhh!" Eng'ai's cry continued as the first massive load of female ejaculate shot forcefully into Kelly's waiting mouth, filling it to the full until she swallowed hard, draining that mouthful of liquid, female cum right down her gulping throat.

In short order the first load was quickly followed by a second…a third…a fourth…and a trickling fifth, draining Eng'ai of all her Para urethral fluid that had built up into a major pool around her urethra and above the soft, spongy area in her upper, vaginal wall where her quarter-size, hard G-Spot was.

So intense was Eng'ai's series of orgasms that her legs began to buckle, and if it hadn't been for her firm foothold on the ground and the balance she had from holding onto Kelly's shoulders, she most likely would have caved into her sexual release during her massive, multi-orgasms that rocked her very body and soul. Truly, Kelly had unleashed a torrential tsunami of female ejaculate from the inside of Eng'ai's womanhood.

As for Kelly, she just held on with her mouth open, her throat gulping down each strong squirt of Eng'ai's love juice with her hands firmly grasping Eng'ai's ass cheeks, her white hands in sharp contrast to Eng'ai's very black bottom. It was a beautiful sight to behold, and the other nine women looked on with utter dismay, each wishing they had had such an intense series of orgasms as their leader Eng'ai just finished having. Each also fingering herself to the point of having another orgasm

Minutes passed as both Eng'ai and Kelly, their hearts pounding in their chests beneath their breasts that rose and fell with each gasp, caught their breathe, each gulping for air now that Eng'ai, not being able to bear her own weight on her bent knees, had weakly stood up on wobbly legs that allowed Kelly to free her face from between Eng'ai's spread legs.

When she was able, Eng'ai staggered forward and slightly away from Kelly who was still on her knees with her legs now cramping from having been kneeling for so long. Eng'ai looked down on Kelly, saw her face covered with pussy cream and soaked with female ejaculate, and taking pity on her, she reached down, took Kelly by her right hand, and slowly helped her to her feet.

Eng'ai and Kelly were now standing, facing one another. Only Eng'ai with her great height actually had to look down at Kelly in order to speak to her with her expressive black eyes, and what Kelly read in her eyes was a sincere, grateful thank you for giving to her such sexual pleasure.

It was then Eng'ai did something not often done among the women of the tribe unless while making love. She reached out and gathered Kelly into her arms and pressed their sweaty bodies against one another in a fond embrace, her hands dropping down to Kelly's rounded ass cheeks where she felt the lines of welts crisscrossing her fleshly globes.

Thus, came the end of the rape of Kelly Monaco, former Playboy Bunny and now soap box star, who survived a plane crash in the bush, the grasslands of the Serengeti where she had planned to spend two glorious weeks on a photographic safari.

In the days that followed her rape by the all-female Maasai tribe, Kelly was cared for with tenderness and courteousness by all, but most of all by the leader Eng'ai in whose house she spent her time before Eng'ai had sent for a game warden to come and take Kelly back to her former way of life. Yet, in the ensuing days as Kelly's spanking wounds healed completely with the application of the mixture of cow fat, creamy milk, and wild sisal jell each attempted to find ways to understand the language of the other to better communicate, but it was next to impossible.

However, one way in which they communicated quite well was their time of making love, enjoying the tenderness—call it love if you will—caring, and passion in the heat of the night during Kelly's African affair.