The Aftermath Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GinaWill
GinaWill
250 Followers

"Just to remind you, as if you could forget this being your first time and all, you don't have anything on in here either. Besides, Martin and I went shopping in there on Saturday and it was OK." I said.

"Yeah, but surely you didn't go nude into Tesco's did you?"

"Yes, as it happens I did. In fact, apart from shoes, I haven't worn a stich of clothing since last Thursday when I left work to go home, so that is four and a half days since I last wore anything, and I've done all the same things that I usually do – only now I'm doing it naked. It shouldn't be a problem should it Martin?"

He giggled again and held his head in his hands.

"I can see I'm going to get a bit of a reputation at this rate, aren't I. No Emily, we'll look after you and it'll be OK I'm sure. What's the worst that can happen anyway?"

"I could get bloody well arrested is the worst thing that could happen – I would be devastated." she cried.

"Look," I said, I've thought about that – I can't say what the final outcome would be, probably just a fine or something, for a first offence anyway. All they can do is take us down to the police station and charge us, then they will have to let us go and we wait, and get legal help in the meantime, until the Court case comes up, if it goes that far, and pay the fine. It may get a little more awkward and costly if you got arrested a second time I suppose, but come on, It wouldn't be that bad for a first offence, and look at what you would have to remember. And don't deny how turned on you are about this, I can see your juices glistening on you pubic hair so it is turning you on isn't it – sitting here in public - naked."

She gripped my arm and smiling again now, she said "D'you know what – you're BAD girl, just plain Bad. OK, lets go" and turning to look at Martin she continued, "but you have to instruct me Master."

Martin smiled and, to both of us, he said - "Right you two, out to the car right now and you can both get in the back seat for misbehaving and tearing up your clothes. And here's a new rule for you both – if one of you gets punished for disobeying, you both get punished."

Neither of us moved for a moment then he said, "I see some hesitation here – if you don't do what I say when I tell you to do it, and without argument or hesitation – you'll both be walking to Tesco's from here. Now move!"

As I got up and started to head for the door, I thought 'God this is weird – but I like it – and it looked as if Emily liked it too – I felt like I would have to have a chat with Martin later about this – I wasn't the jealous type, but I wanted to be re-assured about how far we would be happy to go with something like this before committing ourselves to something that would hurt us. For now though, I was more than happy to play along, and glad of a playmate to help me.

Showing a little self conscience, Emily followed me out of the bench seat and we started walking along to the door. I looked around at the guys behind the counter and waved and said 'Thank you' to them, then we were out the door and crossing the car park. I thought Martin would be right behind us, but he wasn't when I looked back. He was talking to the staff at the counter, so we had to wait by the car as he had the keys.

Emily seemed a little anxious so I took her hand and squeezed it. "You OK?" I asked.

"Yes, but sorry, I feel like I want to cum now – I want to play with myself now until I come – do you get like this?"

"Yes, and I know exactly how you feel. What do you think I was doing in the toilets when you followed me in there earlier?"

"You weren't!" she said, looking a little shocked.

"Yes, I was, and when you came in I had just recovered enough to start cleaning myself up."

"But you weren't even in a stall!"

"I know, I tried but I couldn't wait, I came without me playing with myself, it was enough to be naked where I was to excite me sufficiently to make me come without having to touch myself."

"God!" was all she could find to say.

I still had her hand, and now she had stopped shaking. After a minute, she let go of my hand and said, "I'm going to get Martin if that's all-right with you. I can't just stand her like this – I'll lose my nerve. It seems I'm OK so long as I have something to do. And by the way, it is surprisingly comfortable isn't it." and she walked off back across the car park to the doors of the restaurant.

I just leant against the side of the car waiting for them. A couple of cars passed as I waited, but they had been inside and seen me already, so that wasn't a problem.

In less than a minute, they were both back and Martin 'beeped' the car doors open, so I got in the back as instructed. Emily got in besides me and we were off.

I took Emily's hand again, and she put her and my hand in her lap. She was soaking wet too, and I couldn't resist having a feel of her pussy lips. As I touched them gently, she looked at me and nodded, 'go on then', so I did and within seconds, she was cuming all over the seat. Her head was back against the headrest, her breathing thick and fast and her hand was pushing mine into her crotch where I felt her juices spurt out into my hand as she came.

She still held our hands in her lap and slowly recovered from the orgasm. I felt she had controlled it quite well, and smiled at the blush that had developed over her chest and up into her face.

"God thank you – that was brilliant – thank you so much Gina.

She took my hand then and started to lick off her juices from my and her hand.

"This is another first for me." she said, "I've never tasted myself before – it's nicer than I expected it to be – quite sweet actually!"

I put my head back against the restraint and closed my eyes. 'What the fuck am I creating here – First Sammie, then Donna and now Emily had been converted and are doing things they had never seen themselves doing before – and it was all because of me and Naked Friday.' I mused.

I further wondered where my life would go now, and how much fun it promised to be in the future. I felt like I was one very lucky girl right now, so I just enjoyed the moment, especially when Emily started touching me in return and soon had me orgasmic again. I could see the huge smile on Martin's face in the rear view mirror as I was cuming, a nice slow gentle orgasm and for the first time ever, at the hands of another female – he clearly knew exactly what was happening back here and obviously didn't mind!

In no time at all, we pulled into Tesco's car park, which wasn't as busy as I had expected it to be. Maybe the 'I'll get something on the way home from work' brigade had done that by now and it was a quiet time before the early evening rush started again. Whatever, it was a nice surprise as it would make things a little easier for us. Martin pulled into a space not too far away from the entrance so we wouldn't be 'publicly' on view for so long, as if being inside was any less public – it's a perceptional thing I think.

Emily's hand tightened on mine and she exclaimed that she was frightened silly – but hugely excited at the same time.

I giggled and, I hoped to calm her nerves a little, I said "The frightened bit is good – it helps to keep you safe, but try to concentrate on the excitement more than the fear – and don't forget, your not alone – I'm nude too and Martin is with us – he'll make sure nothing bad happens."

"Yeh! But he can't protect us from the police can he." she stated, quite accurately and continued, "Ohhh – my Mum's going to kill me – I just know she will."

By this time we had pulled up in the car park, so I opened the door and got out and, still holding my hand, she shimmied across the seat and got out behind me.

She vainly attempted to cover her boobs with her free hand, but it wasn't working too well and with a grunt of dissatisfaction at her inability to hide herself, she gave up and, just as I had told her to do, she proudly held her head high and stepped off after Martin, dragging me along behind her.

She quickly caught him up and and took his hand in her free hand and we all continued walking across the car park.

When we got to the door, it swished open and a blast of relatively cool air hit us as we went through the door. If our nipples weren't standing to attention already, they would have been following that rush of air. It brought goose-pimples to my skin!

It was only about a dozen paces to the escalator that would take us upstairs to the clothes section, so without hesitation we all continued on and alighted it. Now this is a new type of escalator in this country – the old type was a moving set of steps that would fold up flat at the top and then open up again at the bottom (or vis-versa if you were going down of course) but this new system was just a moving ramp.

The floor of the 'ramp' was designed such that, if you had a trolley, it would grab the wheels like a brake and stop them rolling down hill so you didn't have to take the weight of your loaded trolley and risk letting it go to roll down the hill into other people either in front or behind you, dependent on whichever way you were travelling. This meant that it was very easy to walk up the ramp so long as no one was in front of you, so we hurried our trip up to the top by walking as well as riding up the escalator. This had the effect, I suppose, of limiting the time we spent in full view of the whole store – both floors – as it also had glass sides on it so nothing was hidden as we rode up.

As soon as we reached the top, Emily turned sharp left into the clothing section. We walked back and forth a couple of aisles looking at what was available cheaply for her to wear home and soon found this little summer dress. The material was a Polly-Cotton mix, so it was lightweight. She held it up against herself and asked "What do you think? Does it suit me?"

It was a very pale yellow with a border of what appeared to be a photograph of a wild flower meadow around the hem. It rose from there to a pinched waist and then up to a V shape in the chest, and had tiny string type straps over each shoulder. It was very low cut in the back and would come to about mid back on Emily I guessed. It came to about mid thigh on her when she was holding it up and I figured it would be a little shorter when she had it on. It looked like it would show her nipples through too, largely because it was a lightweight material and it's colour – yellow often seemed to be more see-through than white most of the time, but I said she should try it on.

She looked around her and asked, sort of absent mindedly, "Do you know where the changing rooms are?"

Martin just burst out laughing at that and when he recovered he said - "What is it that you think you need a changing room for – don't forget your naked like Gina."

Emily smiled shyly at this and got a little red, and then she took the dress off it's hanger and pulled it on over her head.

The dress was shorter than I had guessed, and actually fell to about 2" below her pussy and, as expected, her nipples were clearly visible through the material, even under the store lights. It was likely to show more in the sun. She walked to the end of the aisle and looked at herself in the full length mirror on the end.

"Hmm – not to bad I suppose, I quite like the detail around the hem – just right for summer. But, it's not too comfortable though. I'll look for something else." and with that she grabbed the hem and pulled it back over her head.

We walked back down the aisle and she put the dress back on the hanger, then we continued to look for something suitable.

To cut a long story short, she tried on a few things and after trying each one on, she expressed how uncomfortable they seemed to be.

"Emily – it's not that they are any more uncomfortable than anything else you may have in your wardrobe – it's that you're skin is now used to being unadorned – even in this short space of time – I know because I feel it myself and I would especially now because I have been naked for 4 days solid. It would feel horrible for me to put something on now and I would be in a huge rush to get rid of it again."

Her only response to this was "Hmmm."

She took off the, frankly, horrible dress she had picked up last and we turned the corner into another aisle and bumped into a woman coming the other way. Quite naturally, she apologised to her and sidestepped away from her, intending to continue on her way.

The woman almost spat at her the comment "What the hell do you think your doing – it's disgusting – put some clothes on woman – have you no shame?"

Emily stopped dead in her tracks.

'Oh shit! Now were for it' I thought and turned to Martin for support.

As it happened, I didn't need to – Emily rounded on the woman and said "Tell me Madam, exactly what is it that you find so disgusting?"

This had the effect of completely disarming the woman who spluttered a little but then replied, "Well, you're naked – I think it's disgusting that you can wander around like that – and in public too – you should be arrested!"

"You find the human body disgusting do you? Are you married; do you have children; have you never seen a naked body before, especially a female one – and if you say no to that last one you'll be an out and out liar – you can't pick up a newspaper these days without seeing some girls boobs displayed across a whole page – No, it's just your perverse sense of morality that you find the human body disgusting – here"

She grabbed the woman and took her to the balcony overlooking the food floor below and quickly found what she was looking for, an old man in very scruffy clothes walking out of the shop with a tiny bag of shopping in his hand and really struggling to make any decent headway, his back severely bent over and with clear difficulty in walking...

"That is disgusting – and not to mention deplorable – that our society can allow people like him to have to scrimp and save and either eat or keep warm – someone who undoubtedly fought a war for us and we have just dumped them on the scrapheap and don't appropriately care for them even when they are in hospital at the end of their lives; and he is not alone by any stretch of the imagination – and yet you find my naked countenance, which is nothing in comparison to his problems, disgusting – you need to re-evaluate what 'disgusting' means Madam."

'Fuck me – where did that come from!' I thought and looked at Martin – who's mouth was hanging open just like mine and the woman she was talking to (berating?) with her outburst.

"I.. I.. I suppose you are quite right" said the woman, "he, and people like him, deserve so much more from our society – and put in that sort of context you are just a site that is not expected. I'm sorry – my reaction was not appropriate now you come to mention it, and I'm sorry if I caused offence."

Well, this is something for the memory bank I thought.

Emily released her hold on the woman and said, in a much quieter and more gently voice, "I'm sorry I startled you too – but I really don't mean to embarrass you, or anyone else, nor my friends over there – we just like to be naked and there is honestly no desire on either of our parts to be offensive – we just ask to be accepted for what we are – nudists."

She turned then and walked back to us. The look on her face as she approached was quite non-descript, but by the time she reached us a smile was tickling the corner of her lips.

"Come on, let's go. I've decided I don't want to buy something to wear after all. Would you mind taking me home Martin?" she asked.

"What about your Mum – won't she be a bit pissed off with you?" I enquired.

"Yes, I suppose she will – but she'll just have to get used to it – I'm not going to be a bloody sheep any more, just blindly and unquestionably following the flock for the sake of it." she responded.

She walked straight past us and on towards the escalator, so we followed (meekly?) on behind. I looked up at the woman still standing looking over the railing and she smiled (sheepishly – Oh! the puns) at us as we travelled down.

Without pausing at the bottom, Emily led us directly out the doors and keeping a few paces in front of us walked back to the car, where she waited for Martin to open the doors. She had a huge grin on her face now. Neither Martin nor I said a word, and silently got back into the car.

"That's it – I've had enough of the bigoted attitudes of people like her – my body is not disgusting – it's beautiful and I have a right to be proud of it – so – I'm not hiding it any more!" she stated with some venom in her voice.

"And I'm not going to let my Mum talk me out of this – I had enjoyed this evening up to the point where that woman had to have her say. Bollocks to them all – I love my body and I'm going to damned well show it off if I want to."

I reached over and took her hand again – I don't quite know why but I had gotten in the back with her again, and said, "OK, calm down Emily – you can't go home with that sort of temper in you – you have to face your Mum now don't you. And you'll need to be calm with her or she'll never understand your point of view, will she!"

I couldn't believe for a moment that I was, albeit in a roundabout sort of way, encouraging her to continue with this and face up to her mother who would most likely be devastated at what her daughter was doing.

"You're right, of course, I have to think how I am going to approach this, but I'm not going to give in now – if I want to be naked, then naked I will be – and sod the lot of them."

She put her arm around my shoulders and gave me a hug. "Thank you for helping me with this – I've kept my desires hidden and slinked around the house in the past, getting naked whenever I thought I could get away with it and nearly being caught on so many occasions – well not any more."

She picked up her bag and got out her mobile 'phone then said, "Would you mind giving me your telephone number, I'd like to let you know how I get on tonight and maybe meet you again and join you for some more adventures, what do you think?"

I looked over at Martin and, although I couldn't see his whole face, knew he would be happy for me to give it to her. She stored it in her 'phone.

"Do you want mine too?" she asked.

I did the same and then Martin said, "OK, you'd better direct me from here please Emily."

For the next three or four minutes, Emily watched the road and told Martin where to turn. She missed the number of stares we had at various traffic lights and other junctions when Martin had to stop for traffic by people walking and in higher vehicles but I noted them.

Mostly, they were kind of disbelieving stares, but quite a few smiles and thumbs up too – so I was reasonably happy by the time we pulled up outside Emily's house. It was an expensive place – too expensive for Martin and I to afford – and had a long driveway up to the front door.

As Martin stopped outside, she gave me a hug again and kissed my cheek, thanking us both and then leaning over and kissing Martin's cheek too.

"I'll give you a ring later if that's OK, just to say how I get on with my Mum, and it looks like Dad is home too – Oh boy! This is going to be tough!" she exclaimed.

I patted her bottom as she got out onto the road side of the car and said "Good luck" to her.

"Thanks, I'm going to need it – but I'm not giving this up now that I have gotten this far. Can I ring you later to let you know what happens?" she asked, to which I responded "Yes, please do, and good luck."

She walked around the car and with a wave, turned her back to us and made her way up the drive. Head high and hips swaying, I have to say she was quite a glorious site making her way up the drive and I looked around at the other houses in the street to see a few curtains obviously twitching.

GinaWill
GinaWill
250 Followers