The Afternoon Paper Boy Ch. 02

Story Info
He delivers papers; she delivers surprise.
968 words
3.9
83.5k
3
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 02/08/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bigjon2
bigjon2
14 Followers

Jimmy and Katie were special friends. That's what they liked to call their relationship. They sincerely enjoyed each other's company. They talked on the phone for hours, went out to movies or on walks, shared friends and made love to each other. Katie would find girlfriends for Jimmy and he would find boyfriends for her. They would date these new partners for a while but they never stopped meeting each other for sex.

Katie lost her virginity to another boy in a park on a picnic table in the middle of the day. Jimmy lost his to another girl while parked in his friend's Rambler. Two days after Katie had made love on that picnic table, she joined her special friend as he delivered his newspapers.

"He kissed me all over my neck and nibbled on my ears. You know what that does to me"

"And then?"

They walked to the next apartment building. "And then he began to unbutton my blouse. You know, the way I like it. Kissing me gently after every button. Whenever he saw my skin he spent used his lips and tongue and gave me butterfly kisses. Just like you do. I really enjoyed this. He was moving slowly. I was wet. I was ready."

"How wet?"

"Remember last week when we were fooling around and you pulled down my cutoffs?"

"And you weren't wearing panties?"

"Yes. Remember how wet I was when you stuck two fingers in my pussy? Remember how easily they slid in?"

Jimmy swallowed hard on thought about that experience. They were both standing. He had leaned over to kiss her. She had kissed back. On impluse he had dropped to his knees and pulled up her blouse in order to kiss her stomach. He had tugged on her cut offs and they had pulled down revealing her hair covered pussy. He moved down to lick and suck it and, while grabbing her ass cheeks with one hand, put the other between her legs and inserted one, then two fingers in her. He remebered her smell as he worked the fingers in and out and her moans as he pleasured her. He had loved the feel of her wetness and the fingers entered and exited.

Jimmy was finding it hard to swallow and talk and walk and remember where he was to place the newspapers. As they walked down a third floor hallway, he knew he had to get relief. Katie had made him hard. Very hard. His penis was fully erect. It was pressing hard again his jeans.

"When did he unzip his pants? Or did you unzip them?"

"My blouse was open. I wanted him to kiss my tits, so I unsnapped my bra – I was wearing the one with the front closure and the little flowers. I pulled his head to my right nipple. He didn't play with it as you do with your tongue. He kissed it for a short while and then kissed my lips. He placed his fingers on the nipple and pulled it between them, squeezing it hard, then pinching it."

Katie could see that her description had affected Jimmy. She could smell his ardor and feel his heat. She, too, was hot and telling Jimmy her story had made her wet. She wanted to play.

"Want to play a game, Jimmy?"

"What sort of game?"

"One that you will like. I am sure."

"OK." Jimmy tried not to look like he needed relief. He slipped his hand into his jeans and straightened his cock.

"I will deliver the papers to the next building. You give me the papers and I will go through the halls and place them at the doors of the apartments. You wait five minutes and follow me. Maybe I will surprise you. Maybe I won't. After you find me, you go on to the next building and deliver. I will follow in five minutes. You can surprise me or not. What do you think?"

Jimmy was breathing hard. Surprises? What kind? He never had liked to play hide and seek and this seemed like another hide and seek. He had to ask about the surprises. He adjusted his cock again. "What kind of surprise?"

Katie was laughing. "Well, I could reveal something or I could not. Who know, I might take off all my clothes on some dark and quiet hallway and let you suck on my breasts until I get soaking wet and then let you fuck me. Or I might tackle you as you look for me and then sit on your face. I might grind my pussy into your face and make you eat it until I come and come and come. Then again, I might just sneak up on you and grab your cock and release it from where it is trying to gain release." At this she moved her hand to the front of Jimmy's pants and cupped his penis.

Jimmy thought about the risks. Few people were home at this time in the afternoon. For all the years of delivering papers, he had not had doors open when he placed the paper on or under the mat. For some of his retiree's, their tv blared out into the hallway, but their door was shut. He had stripped a number of times in these buildings and had walked the hallways and floors naked, clothes in his deliver bag. He had loved the feel of the air on his penis and balls. He had never seen anyone. With all this in mind, he said, "Let's do it."

Katie gave Jimmy's penis one more loving squeeze, Katie took the twelve papers in her arms and kissed Jimmy hard.

Jimmy stuck his hand under the waistband of his jeans and began his wait.

bigjon2
bigjon2
14 Followers