The Afternoon Paper Boy Ch. 03

Story Info
Jimmy & Katie play a game of show.
1.7k words
4.26
57k
2
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 02/08/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bigjon2
bigjon2
14 Followers

Jimmy could hardly contain his ardor as he walked down the street to the apartment building. What was the surprise that Katie had planned for him? He put his hand in his pockets and readjusted his cock. Since he was already in his pocket, he began to stroke it.

There was a hole in the tip of his pocket that allowed the tips of his fingers to make contact with the head of his penis. He loved touching himself. He wanted more contact. The head of his penis seemed to be reaching for his fingers. He could just touch the smooth knob. He wanted more.

He thought of Katie and what she might be doing. What would she do? Jimmy continued to stroke himself though the hole in his pocket. He thrust his hand deeper into his pocket and the pocket seam ripped causing the hole to suddenly widen. Now he could put his whole hand in and do what he wanted to do.

His underwear was constricting his movement so he maneuvered his hand around to the waistband of his underwear and pulled them lower on one side. Quickly he put his left hand in and pulled down the waistband on the other side. His cock came free. He could play with is as he wanted. It felt really good. Jimmy could now feel the moistness of his pre-cum on the tip of his penis. He has stroked it very slowly. He didn't want to come yet. He wanted to come inside Katie. To fuck her over and over again. He knew he could be better than the guy who took her virginity on the picnic table.

He turned into the front walk of the building. This brick apartment building was like many others on the street. The building was four stories tall with 4 apartments on each floor. There was a door at the end of the hallway that led to the open riser wood back steps. Each apartment had 2 doors, one that opened onto the steps and the other that opened onto the hallway. Jimmy knew that the first door opened onto the living room and the second door was always off the kitchen. The rear apartments on each floor had doors that opened onto a landing and the wooden steps to the next level. There were few lights in the hall and they seemed perpetually dim. Most of the residents were not home during the early evening.

Jimmy had often delivered his papers on these floors with his zipper open and erect penis out for all to see. If anyone did open a door or come into the hallway, Jimmy would use his paper delivery bag to quickly cover his erection. Sometimes he would talk to the young women covered in this manner for 15 minutes or more. Immediately after one of these "cover up shows" as he termed them, he would find a quiet and secluded place on another floor, or go behind the hedges that were directly in front of the apartments and jack off until he shot cum onto the bushes, into the air, or sometimes on himself. He would then wipe off his penis to the best of his ability with his t shirt or underwear, put it back in his jeans and zip up.

He thought again of Katie. The story of her seduction that she did not finish had made her hot and wet and him erect and hard. She was the one who offered the tease. What would she do? There were no signs of her on the first floor. Jimmy went down the hallway and exited by the rear door. This was his pattern. He would walk the stairs to the second floor, enter the hallway through the rear door, deliver papers and walk up the front stairs to the next floor. When he finished deliveries on the fourth floor he would walk the stairs down and out the front door.

Jimmy's first sign of what was promised was on apartment 204's delivery. He recognized the 36C bra immediately. It had a front closure and a little flower in the middle. He picked it up from on top of the paper and lifted it to his nose. It smelled heavenly. He smelled the cups and the straps and the part that went under her arms. Mmmmmmm, sweet Katie smell, he thought. So this is the surprise. Katie is going to flash me in the halls somewhere. She is going to show me her breasts. Jimmy wondered if she would play with her nipples and tease him even more. Would she cup her breast and hold a nipple to her lips and lick and suck it? Would she suck them? Would she force his head to her breast and make him nibble and suck and nibble and suck? Would she let him go? He put the bra in his paper delivery bad and continued.

His cock ached and throbbed under his jeans. He stuck his hand in his pocket to soothe and stroke it. As he walked up to the third floor, he thought he heard her. His heart quickened in anticipation of her show. He was walking down the hall looking for signs when he spotted them. Her panties were lying near apartment 304. He knew they were her panties. She didn't wear them often, but since she had met Jimmy after school she had had them on. He picked them up and held them to his cheek. He rubbed his nose in them. He smelled the crotch. Her sweet perfume rose from the cotton to meet his nose. He stood there for what seemed like hours just taking in her aroma. He wiped his face with the panties again and again. He bit the crotch of the panties and licked her juices from it. Then he unzipped his jeans and took out his penis. He stood there in the apartment hallway, fully exposed and rubbed his penis with the panties. He held them tight against it. He used the panties to stroke himself. He placed the panties on his penis as if it were a clothes hanger, carefully zipped himself up, and proceeded to look for his friend.

He walked out the back door of the third floor and onto the landing of the back staircase. As he looked up he could see Katie on the top stair. The stairs were a maze of zigzags with a landing located in between each floor. He walked up to the landing of the stairs Between three and four and stopped. Katie was sitting on the top step. Her school skirt was pulled up and her legs were spread. He looked directly at Katie's open pussy. The afternoon sun made her wetness glisten. Her pussy hair just barely covered her out lips. Jimmy could see everything. Her ass cheeks were slightly off the steps. Her clitoris was erect and seemed to throb. Her vagina, dark red and the edges and pink in its inner folds opened and closed.

Katie said, "Like your surprise? Look at me now." As she said this she took off her white blouse and cupped her breasts, offering them to the air and the lips of the wind. She took one breast to her lips and then the other. She darted her tongue across each aureole and nipple. She sucked on the nipple of her right breast while she moved her right hand to her pussy. She began to masturbate for her friend. She began slowly. Still pulling at her nipple with her left hand, she slowly moved her right hand under her school skirt. She pulled up the skirt to reveal her fully covered pussy. She took her fingers and began to gently stroke her mound. "Do you like this, Jimmy? Wouldn't you like to do this?"

Katie continued to talk as she stoke her pubes. Each pass seemed to go deeper. She began to groan softly. "If the people in the apartment building on Hampshire were home they could see us, Jimmy. They could see me, my naked breasts and my open pussy. See how it wants you? She pulled open her blood gorged pussy lips to reveal its mouthlike opening. It seemed to be saying, fuck me, fuck me, give it to me hard. The pinkness of the opening contrasted with the dark rim of hair around it. Jimmy could clearly see her clitoris. He so wanted to eat her and to then slip his cock into her warmth. Katie then inserted four fingers and pulled them toward her body. "Do you want to see how wet I am?" She withdrew the fingers and offered them to Jimmy. They glistened with her juices.

"I want to taste this," she said. And then she placed each of the fingers, one by one, into her mouth and sucked them dry.

"Don't move yet, Jimmy," Katie said as she turned around. She got on her hands and knees on the open staircase. Doggy style, she spread her legs a little. She rose on hand from the landing and flipped up the back of her skirt. Jimmy and the world could see her bare ass, her asshole gaping and her vagina and pussy lips opening and closing. She slid a hand between her legs and continued fingering herself. "I want you here, Jimmy. Inside me. Now." She turned on her back on the landing, lifted her skirt, and with her knees raised, spread her legs.

Jimmy did not need more motivation. He ran up the stairs to his friend while unzipping his pants. He took her panties off his penis. Her walked over her legs and was about to enter her when he heard a door open. He stopped immediately, put his aching penis in his pants, without relief, and motioned to Katie to cover up.

They entered the building's fourth floor hallway and to their dismay an old man was standing at his door. Jimmy and Katie were hot and disappointed. They knew they could not get relief from their conditions at this time. Katie held her blouse closed and kept one hand on her skirt so that it would not fly up.

"Hello, Mr. Brewster. How are you today?" Said Jimmy.

"Fine, Jimmy. Is everything ok with you? You look a little hot."

Jimmy said something in reply and walked down the hall, hand in hand with his friend. He could have sworn he heard the old man chuckle.

bigjon2
bigjon2
14 Followers