The Afternoon Paper Boy Ch. 04

Story Info
Jimmy seduces Katie again.
2.2k words
4.49
44.3k
1
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 02/08/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bigjon2
bigjon2
14 Followers

As Jimmy sat in the coffee shop he decided that the next time that he and Katie were together, he would finally be satisfied. Totally satisfied. He remembered how close he had come to fucking her. They were on the back porch of the apartment building. He had pushed his pants below his ass, his penis was out. He cool feel the cool air over his balls.

As he remembered this, his right hand went below the booth's table and began to stroke his penis. He didn't care if anyone saw this. Slowly. Firmly. Cupping it in his hand, his thumb on the knob and his fingers on his balls. He began to clinch and unclench his hand. He looked to see if the waitress had seen him. She hadn't. He continued. His penis responded by becoming more and more erect. He remembered that her blouse was open and her skirt was pulled up. She was on her back, legs open, her pussy throbbing and welcome for him. He breasts swelled with each passing second. Jimmy's penis throbbed at the thought. He could feel her beneath him. She guided him in...

He leaned back in the booth and unzipped his jeans. He looked again for the waitress. She was not visible. He had to touch himself. He had to free his pulsing erect penis. He reached into his pants and pulled it out. He didn't stop. He pulled on the knob. God he liked this. His precum formed on the tip. He didn't hear the waitress approaching.

And then noise that startled her and stopped him. They had quickly rearranged their clothes, walked down the apartment corridor and felt the smirk of the old man as he stared at Katie's clothes, still in disarray and sniffed the ardor of the lovers. They had not continued the game. Katie was spooked. She was no longer in the mood. "That was not fun, Jimmy," she told him. "We could never see each other if my parents found out what we were doing."

"Is there anything more I can do for you?" she asked with a smile on her slightly flushed face. Startled, he pushed his penis back into his pants but did not zip them. He wondered how long she had watched him.

He really wanted to pull out his penis and say, "You can help me cum." But he was unsure of himself and couldn't do this. He simply said, "A little more coffee, please." And she poured from the coffee pot that she was carrying. Jimmy wondered how much she had seen. As she walked away he stared at her orange cotton uniform dress that seemed to cling to her ass cheeks. "Gawd, I would like a piece of that he thought. He zipped himself in, his dick tenting his jeans.

He remembered that he walked Katie home, kissed her gently, grabbed her full ass cheeks, and said goodbye.

Jimmy paid his check with a generous tip and walked to Katie's house. He was planning their next encounter. A trip to the cemetery woods today, he thought.

They often had played in the woods of a nearby cemetery. The cemetery had acres of undeveloped land surrounding it and it was a beautiful, quiet, reserve. No graves were visible from the woods. Trees were everywhere. It was undeveloped, undisturbed and absolutely gorgeous.

Katie had joined Jimmy there before. A stream cut through the cemetery winding its way to the lake several miles distant. Along the stream bed there was a thick grove of bushes which curled over the top and provided natural cover. One could enter this bush cave from two different points. Once inside the sun filtered through the top leaves, the sounds of the world outside could still be heard, but who was inside was nearly invisible.

Jimmy knew this because, when he was younger, he had played numerous games of hide and seek with his buddies and this cave provided him with many a victory. Now he intended for it to provide him natural cover for a sexual escapade.

All he had to do was to convince Katie.

Jimmy approached Katie's house with the plan in mind. All he had to do was to convince her. To his surprise she met him at the door ready to go. She was dressed in her cutoff jeans and a white blouse that was tied just above the navel. She looked good and smelled wonderful. She smiled lovingly at him and they held hands as they left her walk.

Jimmy and Katie were together on the route delivering papers again, talking, and laughing, and hugging and gently kissing.

"We are going to do something different today," said Jimmy. "You know the mailbox in the cemetery that we normally deliver to midway? Let's deliver it last. We can walk in the woods and enjoy nature. It is really beautiful this time of year."

Katie agreed with this plan. She seemed very happy that Jimmy wasn't talking about their last escapade. She thought about the look that man had given her and she shuddered. It really had scared her. He looked so hungry, she thought.

They finished delivering papers and walked across the street and entered the gate. They ignored the No Trespassing sign. Walking hand in hand, Jimmy said, "Katie, can I show you something really neat? Come over her and follow me though this."

With Jimmy leading the way, Katie entered the hole in the bushes. She could see that about 10 feet ahead there was a natural clearing of sorts. The brown of the base of the bushes went up for about 4 feet and then arched over in a natural canopy. "Oh, Jimmy. Everything smells so green. The sunlight filtering through the roof of this bush cave gives it such a romantic glow!" she exclaimed.

This was Jimmy's plan. It was working to perfection. He was hot. His penis was tenting his jeans. He wondered if she could see this. He told himself to calm down and slow down. "Take it easy, Little Jim," he said to his cock. He had plans. A slow seduction. Slowly removing every article of clothing. Kissing Katie everywhere. Sucking on her breasts in the open air. Slowly moving up and down her legs. Stopping and her pussy and inserting his tongue. Playing with her clit, sucking her outer lips. Slowly and incredibly making her hot while revealing Katie to anyone who was around. He knew few could see through the bushes but they were still outdoors and they could clearly hear the traffic, the birds, and any other sound in the woods. Katie and he would eventually be totally naked under the bushes. Then he would eat her while she sucked him. Then they would fuck. And fuck. And fuck. And cum.

Katie lay down under the canopy of green and Jimmy joined her. He was on his knees as he approached her. She turned to him and grabbed the waistband of his pants and pulled down. He cock, fully erect sprung free and in a continuous action, Katie pulled it into her mouth and began to move the shaft in and out of her lips.

This was not how he had planned it. He wanted a slow seduction. He wanted to take of every item of clothing she wore. He wanted to replace the clothes with his lips and hands. And now he was with his pants down, cock out, under the canopy of bushes and his friend was sucking on his member.

He pushed her head away. "Not yet," he said. "Wait a little." He pulled his pants and boxers to his knees sat down and pulled off his pants and his underwear in one motion. He tossed them aside and snuggled up to Katie.

"I want you to cum like you've never done before," he said. Leaning over her midsection he untied her blouse and pulled up her shirt to expose her belly. He bent down and began kissing her belly button. She began to groan. She reached over and began to play with his balls.

Katie pushed Jimmy of with one hand and began to unbutton her blouse. She pulled Jimmy's head to her chest. He began to kiss the top of her breasts and with each kiss his added a little tongue. His hands traveled up and down her legs. He traced the outside of her legs with his fingers. He cupped both ass cheeks with his hands. He moved inside her legs, slowly traveling up her thighs to her crotch. He covered her crotch with one hand and spread his fingers on either side of her shorts. He could feel her hear. He could sense her wetness. And all the time his hands were doing this, she held his head against her chest.

She reached behind her back and unsnapped her bra. Pulling Jimmy's head away she sat up and shook off her bra and her 36C breasts swung free. Magnificent thought Jimmy and then she pulled his head and open mouth to her right nipple. Jimmy's hand moved form her cunt to her left nipple and began to finger it and then squeeze it. He moved his head from one breast to the other. Sucking. Pulling the breast into his mouth. Pulling back and teasing the nipple with his tongue. Cupping and caressing the other breast. Tweaking her nipples. Katie groaned even louder. "Don't stop. This feels wonderful." Jimmy gladly continued. It was all part of his plan. His penis throbbed in the open air in agreement.

Katie pushed Jimmy aside again. She rose to her knees and placed her thumbs on opposite sides of her cutoffs. Smiling at him, she slowly pulled them down. She turned her back to him and he could see the cleft of her ass. She continued to slowly pull down her jeans. She scooted around to face Jimmy. The top of her light brown pubic was just visible above her cutoffs. Her hip bones projected into the air. Jimmy stared at her naked breasts. Her large pink aureoles. Her erect nipples.

Smiling at him, she pulled her pants the rest of the way. She wore no underwear. She stood up and stepped out of her jeans. When she sat down she took Jimmy's right hand and placed on her pussy. He slowly played with her pussy hair. Katie moaned. She reached down and took his fingers and placed them between her pussy lips. Jimmy slowly fingers her wet cunt. He wanted to bring her to a point where she could not refuse his dick in her. Where she would insist that he fuck her hard. He had been here before and she had regained control and pushed him away. Katie had satisfied him with many a blow job and still more hand jobs. Jimmy didn't want that this time, he wanted to feel her surrounding him. To slide in and out of her wet cunt while she moved her hips in rhythm with his. To cum again and again as they both climax. Nothing less this time.

Then in from a distance Jimmy heard the voices of Jerry and Katie's sister, Susie. Katie stopped and tried to see. Jimmy said, "They can't see us here. No one knows where we are."

Just then the bushes a few feet away began to move. Katie tried to cover up. Jimmy just stayed motionless where he was, naked under the bushes with his penis at its full length and its purple head throbbing and pulsating on its own.

"Can you see anyone, Susie?" Jimmy heard Jerry say. Susie came very close to where Jimmy and Katie were lying naked.

"I don't know where they could have gone. They aren't here. I'll stay here in case they return. You go on and see if they are downstream, Jerry. I'll wait."

Jimmy could see Susie just outside the area that he and Katie were in. She said that she couldn't see them. She wasn't looking in their direction. He was so hot. Katie was still naked sitting on the ground under the green canopy. She looked confused. Jimmy moved over and held her. "She can't see us," he whispered. No one can. These bushes give us natural cover. They held each other for a few minutes. Jimmy was still hard and his penis was at its full 9 inch length. Holding Katie was not relieving the situation. He needed to cum. Katie sensed this and reached over and touched him. She straddled him with her body and sat on his ankles. Jimmy sat up as Katie bent down and began to suck on his penis. He watched as she went up and down the shaft with her mouth. Licking and sucking and holding it in the palm of her hand.

A noise off to the left caused him to look in that direction. Through the bushes he could see Susie. She had lowered her shorts and underwear and was fingering her cunt. Her legs were spread and she thrust her right hand down over her blond pubic hair and into her slit. She was doing this in time with her sister. Jimmy could no longer contain himself. He bucked his hips up and down forcing his penis deeper into Katie's mouth as he came again and again. Katie pulled away and his white cum shot into the air. He heard Susie moan and, looking in her direction, saw that she had her hand deep inside her and was shuddering in ecstasy.

To be continued...

bigjon2
bigjon2
14 Followers