The Afternoon Paper Boy Ch. 06

Story Info
Jimmy is exposed to two-girl action.
1.5k words
4.52
43.3k
2
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 02/08/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bigjon2
bigjon2
14 Followers

Author's Note: This chapter began immediately after Chapter 5 ended.

Eboni quickly closed door to Jimmy's room. She couldn't believe what she had seen. Standing by the window was her best friend's brother with his pants down, his erect penis in his hand, and ropes of white cum spurting from its tip. She also couldn't believe how instantly wet she had become. Dropping her hand underneath her skirt she checked her wetness by gently fingering her panty covered pussy. She wondered at her horniness and at her boldness. She was in her best friend Sharyl's house, just outside the door of her best friend's brother. Anyone could surprise her. Her friend's Dad. Sharyl. And the brother was just a few feet away. She couldn't stop.

She stayed outside Jimmy's closed door, leaned up against the hallway and began to stroke her pussy. "Gawd, that feels good," she thought. "If Jimmy could see me now." She began to moan as she dropped her fingers down between her legs and stroked her swollen pussy lips. Raising her skirt higher she pulled at her panties and dropped them to the floor. She kicked them toward Jimmy's door. With two fingers she stroked her mound up and down and up and down. She slipped the other hand under her tank top and began to massage her breast. The circular movements of her hands made her nipples hard. She continued to masturbate herself to a tremendous orgasm. She left her soaked underwear by Jimmy's door and returned to her friends.

Jimmy, meanwhile, was in the throes of pleasure. He continued to stroke the full length of his penis and looked at the spurts of cum flying into the air. This was the best orgasm he had ever experienced. It was the most cum he had ever shot. He turned to look at his bedroom door just in time to see it pulled shut. He decided that if anyone had seen him, he didn't care. Then he turned to look out of his window and down into the backyard just in time to see Valerie run into the house with her bikini bottoms in one hand and the other caressing her exposed breast. He could see her thick black curly pubic hair and as she had turned the crack of her ass.

Jimmy thought about Valerie and her sunbathing for weeks. Valerie, with her long dark hair pinned up, 5'4", and 120 pounds of sheer beauty and sexiness, touching and stroking herself. Jimmy remembered how he had been transfixed as she reached to her side and began to apply sun tan lotion to her stomach. How she had squirted the white lotion in the center of her stomach and slowly spread it out in a circular fashion over her midriff. And how each circle was slowly created in oil and then equally as slowly rubbed in. Jimmy remembered that as she did this her hips moved. He could bring up every image of his neighbor's masturbating in public.

But that had been last weekend. When Jimmy returned home on Friday after delivering papers, he learned that Eboni and Sharyl were having a sleep over. His sister Sharyl's friends were always over, he thought. And that meant the he wouldn't be able to jack off tonight for fear of being caught.

The two girls were dressed in identical denim mini skirts and white spaghetti strap tank tops. Jimmy thought that was odd, but didn't consider it for long. The girls put a DVD in the player and they all watched for awhile. Then Sharyl made popcorn and brought out a big bowl and placed it on the table. Jimmy noticed that when Eboni bent over to get popcorn, he could see her breasts trying to pop out of the top. He tried not to stare but when he looked away, he saw that his sister, Sharyl, was sitting with her legs open and he could see the crotch of her black panties. When she later dropped popcorn kernels on the floor, she bent over right in front of Jimmy. Her skirt rode up and revealed her thong covered ass. Anyone looking at Jimmy's shorts could see that the girl's actions had caused a reaction in Jimmy. His penis was fully erect and moving and throbbing on its own under the nylon shorts.

This was not the only thing that Jimmy noticed. When he looked away from the movie it seemed that the girls would rearrange themselves. One time both of them had their legs open and Jimmy had a clear up skirt on each of them. While he loved seeing panties and inner thighs and wisps of pussy hair, he again looked away because he was unsure. This was his sister and her friend.

Then he thought he saw Eboni touching herself. When he looked again her hands were at her sides. Jimmy thought he had seen her hand between her shoulder bladed and the top of her breast moving in a circular pattern. He could have sworn that she was exciting herself. But then again, it might have been his imagination. Either he was now hot. His erect penis was uncomfortable confined in his shorts at an angle. He wanted to move it, so that it could grow and so that he could feel it, but he was sure that this would bring attention to it and he didn't want to do something that would give his sister an advantage over him. He was also unsure of what, if anything, the girls were doing.

"Jimmy, are you ok?" asked Sharyl. "You look as if you are uncomfortable."

Eboni at this time had lowered the straps of her top and had inserted a hand into it. She was cupping and caressing her left breast. Jimmy began to breather harder. He now new that they were teasing him. Eboni's hand did not move. She continued to cup her breast and used her fingers to stimulate her nipples to hardness.

"Are we making you uncomfortable?" Sharyl began to stroke Eboni's left thigh with her right hand. She moved the hand up to Eboni's panty covered crotch while Jimmy watched in fascination.

"Want to play a game? Eboni saw you jacking off three weeks ago," said Sharyl as she inserted her fingers under Eboni's panties. "She got so hot that she fingered herself to orgasm just outside your door. You wouldn't have noticed. Eboni said that you were in front of the window that overlooks Valerie's yard." Eboni now had taken her breast out of her tank top and was attempting to kiss her nipple.

Sharyl continued, "Eboni wants to see your penis again. She wants to see you get hard and jack off. So here is what we will do. You pull down your shorts, masturbate for us. Make it cum. We will strip and make love to each other while you watch. You watch us. We watch you. You masturbate until you come and we will do the same. Is that ok?"

The girls did not wait for an answer. They both pulled off their tops and began to fondle each other's breasts. Sharyl cupped both of Eboni's brown breasts. She lowered her head to Eboni's right breast and sucked as much of it into her mouth as she could while at the same time fingering Eboni's left nipple.

Jimmy stared in complete wonderment. His penis now was fully erect and throbbing by itself underneath his shorts. But this was his sister and her girlfriend. Sister. Sucking on her friend's tits. His sister, Sharyl with her bikini panty-clad ass in air.

The girls looked over at Jimmy and stopped. Eboni spoke first, "Jimmy you are not playing the game with us. We are masturbating. What are you doing with your dick? I want to see! At this, Eboni got off the couch, walked over to Jimmy and put her thumbs on either side of his shorts and pulled them down. "Oh my," she said. "It is bigger than I thought it would be. Can I touch it?"

Jimmy nodded in consent. He sat down on the chair and Eboni bent over him. She gently stroked the full length of his penis with her fingers.

Without saying anything she stripped down his shorts and freed his erect penis. She immediately began to stroke its entire length. She slowly stroked it up and down, up and down. When she got to the tip she tightened his hand.

Jimmy couldn't believe what she was doing. He looked over to the couch and his sister was there, her breasts exposed her nipples hard, her hands in her pussy, stroking and exploring.

Eboni was on her knees in front of Jimmy. She was clad only in her panties and her hands were on Jimmy's penis, traveling up and down up and down. Jimmy could feel himself ready to come. He looked over at his sister who was pulling at her nipple with one hand and had three fingers of the other hand in her vagina and he came. He shot his cum onto Eboni's brown skin. She stroked up and down on his penis. And he came over and over again.

To be continued...

bigjon2
bigjon2
14 Followers