The Agreement

Story Info
Miss McNeil has found herself in trouble with her boss...
3.1k words
4.38
58.5k
36

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/06/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
40sQueen
40sQueen
17 Followers

I was in my office when I heard his yell.

"Miss McNeil, my office. Now!"

That beautiful voice sounded just as wonderful when it was yelling. I got up quickly and walked to his office a few feet away.

"Yes, Mr. Hart?"

"Come in, close the door and sit down."

I walked through the door and closed it before taking a seat in the chair across from him.

"Do you know why I called you in here?"

"No, sir. I'm sorry but I don't."

"I found something on your computer that should not have been on there."

"I-uh- don't, -uh"

"Don't try to tell me that this isn't you."

He pushed the picture across the desk. The one of me with nipple clamps, a ball gag in my mouth and tied to a bed. It was a picture I had posted to a BDSM site looking for a dom. There had been some interest, but nothing worth pursuing.

I hung my head down. I shouldn't have put it on my work drive, but now I was going to have to face the music.

"Yes, it is. I'm sorry sir, I-" He cut me off before I could continue my apology.

"Stop. You do realize that there will have to be consequences?"

"Yes, sir. I understand."

"Good. Now, one of these consequences is being demoted, to my secretary. It will be a trial period of course, if you perform well then you may have your job back. Understand?"

"Yes sir."

"Now, there is another thing. Although I think you might enjoy this one. After I found this photo, I looked you up and found a wonderful post on my new favorite site. I see you are looking for a Dom and I am looking for a sub. I think you are the perfect fit" I gasped. I had no idea that he was a Dom, although there could have been some signs that I didn't see.

"Close your mouth. Now." I obeyed, I had to. My submissive side couldn't help it.

"Now, I looked over your list and I couldn't have picked a more perfect submissive if I'd built her from scratch."

"You, looked at my list?"

"Yes, I must say it is very impressive. I didn't realize that my mousey and quiet junior copywriter was so kinky. I must say, reading your list was quite the turn on. I got hard right here in my office."

Another gasp escaped my lips as he got up and circled around my chair. He caressed my neck causing me to shiver. This can't be happening, every time I masturbated I pictured him as my Dom. Bending me over his desk and spanking me,

He leaned down to my ear and whispered, "My cock was so hard I had jack off, right here at my desk. I pictured bending you over it and spanking your naughty little ass before fucking you from behind."

My panties were drenched, picturing him jacking off to something I had pictured too. He must have felt my shiver.

"Mmm, did you picture the same thing I did? Answer me."

"Yes, sir. I've pictured the same thing while I played with my pussy."

"And did you come?"

"Yes sir, every time."

"And are you wet now?" He asked as his fingers made their way up my skirt and pushed my panties aside. He dipped him fingers in my pussy, causing me to gasp.

"Mmmm, you're dripping." He pulled his hand out from under my skirt and brought his fingers, covered in my juices, up to his lips and licked them.

"And delicious. Now, I have a proposition for you. If you would like to hear it out, be at this address at 7 p.m. sharp in your naughtiest lingerie. I've already sent my list to your email, go over it before you decide whether or not to come. If you do not come, then I will not mention it again. If you do, well, be prepared. Now, leave."

I got up and left in a daze, this had to be a dream. I sat back down at my desk and opened my e-mail, and there it was. The e-mail he promised. I opened the attachment and read over the list and couldn't believe how much our lists matched. I never dreamed that I would find someone whose kinks matched mine perfectly.

**********

I walked up to the address at 7 p.m. on the dot and rang the doorbell. I waited patiently for the door to open and it did a few seconds later his face appeared.

"Well, well. Right on time, come in." He stepped aside and I walked through the threshold of his gorgeous home.

"From the fact that you are here and on time I am guessing that beneath that coat is your naughtiest lingerie."

I didn't say anything as I took my coat off to reveal what he wanted to see. There I stood in his foyer wearing my sexiest shoes and my naughtiest lingerie as he requested; crotchless black panties and a push up see through black bra.

"My, my, that certainly is naughty. Come sit and we will go over the arrangement. "

I followed him into the living room and sat down on the couch. I saw some papers which I imagined was the contract, I didn't expect any less from such a powerful man.

"Now, you see the contracts. They state our limits and the arrangement. Here is my proposal, during the work week, Monday through Friday 8:30-5 you are my secretary, but you will be expected to obey me when asked. I will alert you as to when this will begin by saying "make the changes necessary" which will be code for our playtime. Starting Friday at 6 p.m. and ending Sunday at 6 p.m. you are mine completely. It will be playtime the entire time. You will reside in my home during that time. You will arrive here after work and be expected to be naked and in position waiting for me at the front door ready to suck my cock after a long day. Now, wardrobe. At work you will wear either skirts or dresses and no underwear. I want access at all times. When you are in this house you are naked, completely. The only time you are allowed to wear anything will be when you are cooking. I don't want any burns to that beautiful body. At work you will call me 'Sir' always. At this home it will be 'Master' at all times. Now, I did notice in your limits you were interested in anal, correct?"

"Yes, Sir."

"As we haven't signed the contracts yet, I will allow that term. You've never had anal sex before though, have you?"

"No, Sir."

"Good, I've always wanted take a fresh ass, but don't worry. I will prepare you beforehand which brings me to another article. I want to take your ass and soon, so preparations will begin right away. At work you will arrive and be waiting in my office for me at 8:30 at which time you will bend over and life your skirt or dress up and present your ass to me. I will insert a plug and you will wear it all day. If you need to use the restroom you will come find me first and alert me. I will take the plug out at which point you will use the restroom and come find me afterwards for the re-insertion. At 5 p.m. you will again walk into my office and present your ass to me. I will remove it and you may go home. On Fridays however it will stay in, all weekend and the same rule applies for restroom use. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir."

"Good. I do not like to share what is mine, very often. So your desire for a double penetration may be fulfilled if you are a good little slut. If you have earned it, I will allow another to fuck what is mine while I take your ass for the first time. On stage."

I gulped at the idea of everything. I was so turned on by everything he was going over, there was only one possible kink he might want filled that I had marked in my soft limits list.

"You're dripping on my couch. Does that mean you are ready for the next article on the list?"

"Yes Sir."

"My, my, such an obedient one I am acquiring. Anyway, the lactation. I notice you have it in your soft limit list. I have often thought of it; liked the idea of swollen breasts and pointed nipples waiting for me to suckle. I have liked the idea of my slut sitting in my lap while I drink from her breasts at the conference table."

He was making me wetter, I was coming more and more around to the idea. Picturing sitting in his lap while he suckled away at my breasts.

"We will discuss that later down the road, that particular feature takes awhile to get going. So, what do you say Miss McNeil, would you like to sign?"

I picked up the pen quickly and signed the papers he had laying in front of me.

"My, my, you are an eager slut. And you are mine now. It is a Friday and it is time to play. The playroom is the second door on the right. I expect you to be in the position naked and waiting in 5 minutes. Now!"

I rushed quickly out of my seat and up the stairs and found the second door on the right. I opened it and was stunned for a minute. There was a large bed dominating the right side of the room, I saw what looked like a gynecologist's table, with stirrups on the left side of the room. Next to it was a Saint Andrews cross. I also saw a spanking bench and a sex swing. I was salivating, and running out of time. I snapped myself together and stripped off my lingerie and set it on the chair next to the door. I got down on my knees and put my hands in my lap and looked down. I heard him open the door and walk over to me.

"Well I can certainly get used to this sight. Now, we're already behind what our normal routine would be. Suck my cock."

I looked up to see the largest cock I had seen, including those porn videos I had watched. It was 9 inches long and 6 inches in girth. It had been a long time since I had had something other than a vibrator or dildo and definitely nothing this large.

"I said suck it, now!"

I took it in my mouth and it was glorious. I bobbed my head up and down, gagging a little, but I knew I'd get used to it. He groaned in satisfaction.

"That's a good little slut. Suck my cock like the good little whore you are."

He knew what this was doing to me, I liked being called a slut and whore. I was growing wetter by the second.

"Keep going, I want you to swallow whatever I give you."

I moaned in agreement as I moved quicker and sucking and licking his cock causing him to groan.

"That's it, yes. Here it comes slut, you better swallow it all."

With that I felt him explode in my mouth and eagerly swallowed everything, he tasted delicious. I gulped everything down until there was no more. His cock popped out of my mouth and he lifted my chin up with his finger.

"Very good slut. Now stand up."

I eagerly obeyed because my knees were starting to hurt. He circled me, inspecting my naked body.

"Oh the things I have planned for you." He said with a devious smile.

"Bend over, spread your legs and grab your ankles. As I mentioned earlier, we are behind schedule."

I bent over and spread my legs as he asked, I felt myself dripping like never before. I kept my head down as I heard him walk away. He came back and dipped his finger in my pussy, it felt so good, but I had to control myself. My orgasms were no longer mine, they were his. I felt him drift the finger to my backdoor and dip inside. It felt so foreign that I gasped, audibly. He heard it and smacked my ass, hard.

"Quiet! I want no sound from you or you will be punished."

I bit my lip to keep any noise from escaping my lips, although it was hard. He continued with his journey to my asshole.

"Your ass is nice and tight. I can't wait to stretch it and take it for myself." I felt something cold hit my crack and he spread it around inside with his fingers. Then I felt something larger than his fingers enter my asshole and pop into place. I knew it would stay there the entire time I was here and it felt strange, but I noticed how much wetter I was, if that was possible.

"Now, stand up straight and walk over to the cross."

I did and every step I took felt strange and wonderful at the same time with the plug in my ass. I never knew how wonderful it would feel and thinking how it would feel every day at work, sitting in that chair and running his errands, with no one the wiser made me flush with desire.

"Like the plug I see. Thinking about how it will feel wearing it at work with no panties? You may answer."

"Yes Master. I am so turned on at the idea of wearing it with only you and myself knowing."

"Very good slut. You've made my cock hard again, do you know what it will be like when you are wearing it at work? Do you know how hard my cock is going to be thinking of you sitting at your desk with a gift from me up that gorgeous ass? The ass that I own? Now, lift your arms above your head."

My arms rose before I knew it, he quickly tied my wrists together and hung them on a hook hanging from the ceiling. He tapped my legs, signaling that I was to spread my feet apart and he tied those too. I was spread for him.

"Now, this is a sight I have been waiting to see. You look so delectable tied up for me with that plug in your ass. But I think we're missing something."

He walked over to a table and grabbed some nipple clamps and a ball gag. He walked back over and sucked my nipples to little peaks and then attached clamps to each one before giving it a good, hard tug. It felt so good I had to bite my lip.

"Open." I obeyed and opened my mouth accepting the ball gag as he fastened it around my head.

"Now this is perfect. I think I need to capture this moment." He picked up a camera and snapped some photos. After he was done I saw him pick up a crop, I had always wanted to be spanked with the crop.

He walked over and caressed me with the tip before smacking it across my breasts. I had never felt such pleasure and pain before. He smacked my breasts a few more times and then circled around to my backside and laid the crop against my ass 10 times. I was dripping all over the floor. I knew he'd make me clean it up later, but I didn't care. He noticed the affect it was having on me and made sure to comment.

"Well, well. My slut sure is enjoying herself, dripping all over my floor." He smacked the crop against my pussy causing me to flinch. It took all my will power not to cum.

"You are doing an excellent job of obeying and not coming. The first orgasm I allow you to have will be at my cock, not a toy. Beg for it."

"Please Master, fuck me." I mumbled through the gag.

"I'm sorry, I didn't catch that. What did my slut say?"

"Please Master, will you fuck me?" I said louder this time.

"I still didn't hear you. You better ask for it slut or you won't get it."

"PLEASE FUCK ME MASTER?!" I screamed as loud as I could through the gag.

"Now, that's a good slut." He said as he slammed into me. He released the gag from my mouth.

"I want to hear you slut. I want to hear every noise I am causing by fucking you with my cock." He said as he moved out and slammed back into me. I screamed from pleasure, his cock was so large and I felt so full between his cock and the plug in my ass.

"Your cock is so, so big master. You feel so good."

He moved back and slammed back in again causing another scream.

"That's it. I want to hear you. I want to hear the noises that I am causing. Your cunt belongs to me, your ass belongs to me, and your orgasms belong to me. No one else."

"Yes Master. I'm yours."

"Damn right you are, I can tell no one has touched your cunt in a long time. That's good for me, it's nice and tight and I can't wait to fuck your ass."

He slammed back into me again and moved in and out faster, slamming into me harder each time. Each time the rhythm grew faster.

"That's it, milk my cock like the slut you are." He said slamming into me again and yanking on the chain on the nipple clamps

"Ugh, I'm your slut Master!" I was trying to hold back, but I wasn't going to hold out much longer.

"You can't cum until you beg for it."

"Please, Master. Please may I cum?" I asked gasping for pleasure.

"Cum my little slut, cum all over my cock."

With those words I came undone. I came harder than I ever had before screaming as he kept on fucking my pussy and the orgasm washed over me. I felt him cum into me, spurting over and over again. I had never felt such pleasure before.

"And this is only just the beginning my little slut." He said as he withdrew from me and left me hanging there to compose myself.

40sQueen
40sQueen
17 Followers