The Agreement Ch. 07

Story Info
A man's wife accepts his crossdressing.
1k words
4.58
52.4k
33
17
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/18/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
komrad1156
komrad1156
3,789 Followers

The Agreement, Part VI—The Final Chapter

As a man, I knew exactly what felt good and how to do it. I knew what to cup, what to stroke, and what to suck. I was absolutely enjoying giving my first blow job. It was everything I'd hoped it might be. I kept my eyes on Michael's and smiled each time I let his dick pop out of my mouth. I could tell he was getting close so I stopped and said, "I'll be right back, okay, honey?"

In the bathroom, I slid my panties off followed by the padded undergarment and skirt. I kept my thigh-high stockings and heels on as well as my sweater because it made me feel so feminine. As I stepped back into the room I saw Michael staring at my own rock-hard cock. "Uh, uh," I said playfully. "Thatis off limits. Understand? No touching, no nothing. I am a woman and playing with that makes you gay and you are not gay. Capiche?"

"Got it. Now come here and kiss me."

I'd freshened up my lipstick and gloss and brought out a tube of lubricant I'd placed in my purse which I handed to Michael. I kneeled down and returned to sucking Michael's gorgeous cock. When he couldn't take any more he moaned, "I need to fuck you, baby."

I crawled up next to him and rolled over on my back. "Take me like this, okay? I want to be on my back like a woman this first time."

"Of course, honey. Anything you want." As Michael slipped on a condom and opened the lube he asked, "Is this really your first time, Callie?"

"It is," I assured him. "I've fantasized about it a thousand times but this is my very first time. Don't worry, though. I made sure everything is perfectly clean before I got ready today," I told him.

Michael straddled me and kissed me softly as he whispered, "God I want you, honey. You aresofucking beautiful."

"Then fucking fuck me, okay?"

Michael carefully lubricated his cock and my "pussy" then set the tube aside. I felt the head of his shaft push against my waiting hole and moaned softly. "Mmmm. That's feelssogood, baby. Please get inside of me."

My lover was so gentle and made sure to stop and start several times to ensure everything was well lubricated. Then, suddenly, I felt the head of his thick cock slip inside me. "Oh,Godthat feels good!" I moaned. "Deeper. Please!"

Michael obliged. He took things slow as he added one sweet inch after the other. In and out, over and over again until he was buried to the hilt. That's when I felt his sweet cock hit my prostate gland. I had never felt anything so good in all my life. "Oh, fucking mother of God that feels sogood,sweetheart. Fuck me,please!" I gasped.

For what seemed like ten minutes, Michael pounded my pussy. He stopped and started many times and to my absolute delight, he pulled out and went back in repeatedly. I loved the feeling of the head of his hard tool popping inside of me. I was lost in the experience when I felt his body harden and his thrusting grow more furious.

"Put it to me, baby!" I begged as I felt him shudder knowing he was cumming inside of me. His last thrusts crashed into my prostate causing me to cum involuntarily. My own hot, sticky goo went all over Michael's stomach, chest, and my expensive cashmere sweater. I didn't care one bit. We just lay there in each other's arms holding one another.

"Mmmm. My God that was nice, Michael."

"I enjoyed it, too, Callie. I'm so happy to be your first. Thank you for that," he said as he brushed back my hair and kissed me softly full on the lips.

We lay there like that for a few minutes, the weight of his body on mine feeling so amazing.

"I think I made a mess," I finally said playfully. "Let me clean you up, okay?"

I soaked a washcloth in warm water then came back and wiped all of my sticky cum off of Michael's body. He wanted to take a shower with me but I explained I couldn't redo my hair and makeup and that I couldn't pass without them. Fortunately he understood so as he showered, I cleaned off as much of the mess as I could. Having a coat to wear over it made a potentially very bad situation no big deal.

Michael drove us back to the restaurant where we talked for a few minutes while holding hands. He walked me to my car, opened the door, and kissed me again before wishing me goodnight. "Can I call you?" he asked.

"Better to send an email, okay?" He nodded and agreed that would be better.

As I drove away, it dawned on me I hadn't thought about Sarah for over two hours. I wondered if her pussy hurt in that good way the way mine did. I wondered if she had insisted on Kevin using a condom or if she was coming home with his cum inside of her. I dismissed those thoughts rather quickly as I realized that at some level, I no longer cared.

I smiled as I turned onto I-95 and remember thinking, "I am a woman now." It was utterly cliché, but it described how I felt perfectly. In my mind at least—which was all that mattered to me—I was indeed a woman. I'd been on a date with a man in public, used a woman's bathroom and talked to a woman who had no idea I was anything but "one of them" and just lost my virginity to a great-looking guy who had treated me the way any gentleman would treat a lady.

I was thrilled beyond measure with my first experiences as a woman and couldn't wait for the next. And quite frankly, I didn't really care how Sarah felt about all this. I knew we'd get around to discussing it and I decided it didn't matter if she felt closer to me or wanted a divorce or more likely, something in between. For now, I was satisfied in knowing whoIwas and worrying about the rest was much ado about nothing.

komrad1156
komrad1156
3,789 Followers