The Air Conditioning Guy Ch. 02

Story Info
Apartment dweller finds lust at the pool.
2k words
4.19
53k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/13/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gypsee
gypsee
108 Followers

A few days after I was so thoroughly fucked by the maintenance man, I was hanging out by the pool on a warm August evening. I had had a brutal day at work and was enjoying a cold beer, stretched out on the chaise lounge poolside, catching the remaining rays of the setting sun. I could see some tight, toned, babes working out through the big windows of the health club and a few more in skimpy bikinis lying out by the pool. I was thinking of heading back to my apartment for a bite to eat when this gorgeous black chick strolled by with a towel over her shoulder.

“Mmmm, this looks interesting”, I thought.

I hadn’t seen her before so I assumed she was new to the complex. I watched as she walked over to a lounge chair and laid her towel down. She was wearing a pair of tight cut-off blue jean shorts that showed off her long legs and fit her nice ass like a glove. She pulled the T-shirt she was wearing over her head exposing a nice pair of firm tits in a skimpy top. She showed a nice amount of cleavage and the cool evening air brought her nipples to attention. As she slid her shorts off, exposing her ass in the smallest bikini she could legally get away with, my cock began to raise its head. All thoughts of leaving fled my mind, while I just lay there dreaming about holding that sweet round ass in my hands as she rode my stiff cock. I knew that I had to meet her if only to get a closer look at her admirable charms. She dove into the water and I sat back and admired her well-shaped figure slice through the water as she swam laps back and forth. After a few minutes she pulled herself up onto the deck at the far end giving me a rewarding view of her nearly naked ass.

As she walked by my lounge chair I said,” Beautiful day for a swim isn’t it?”

“Yea”, she replied, “it feels so good.”

“I know how you feel, are you new here? I haven’t seen you around before?”

“Yes”, she said, “I just came to visit my sister, who lives here, for a few days before I head off to college. Except for the pool it’s a little boring with her at work all day.”

“Well, why don’t you come over to my place and we can smoke a joint?”

“Sounds fun. Let me get my things.”

My cock did a little dance of joy when she picked up her shorts and shirt, threw her towel over her shoulder and still in her skimpy bathing suit walked with me back to my apartment. Up close she was perfect. I couldn’t help but steal glances at her as we chatted. Her full round tits stood up nice and high, capped with nice nipples. Her long legs and ass made it hard for me to concentrate as we climbed the stairs and entered my apt.

“Make yourself comfortable”, I said, “I’ll be right back”. I went to get some weed and put on some dry gym shorts. When I came back she was sitting on her towel on the couch with her long legs stretched out in front of her. Sitting down next to her, I fired up the bone and we passed it back and forth. Pretty soon we were chatting like old friends.

My hands stole out to stroke her thighs or touch her arms and I was totally turned on when she reached out and laid a hand on my thigh. She clearly noticed the bulge in my shorts and her hand seemed to slowly climb my leg. I turned towards her, leaned over and kissed her, which brought her hand right onto my stiff cock. Our kiss grew more passionate, especially as she continued to stroke my hard cock. I reached behind her head and pulled the string on her bikini top exposing those fine tits. My mouth left her soft full lips and slid down her long neck and then to those nipples. As soon as my lips touched her nipples it seemed like all inhibitions just flew out the window and we were both naked with our hands running all over each other’s bodies. We slid down onto the floor where I started sucking her nipples and fondling her tits like a man possessed. They were so beautiful I just wanted to suck on them all night long. I loved the deep chocolate hue of her skin and the dark round aureoles around her ebony nipples. Her hand was still wrapped around my cock, sliding back and forth as more and more precum leaked out. Her slippery palm was massaging my dick in a way that just took my breath away. Every now and then she would let her long fingernails slide down and tickle my balls. Then she would slide her hand up and down my shaft until she grabbed the swollen head and rubbed her fingers over it making me gasp. Resting me elbows on the floor I squeezed her tits together until I could get both nipples in my mouth. I sucked, licked, and bit both nipples until her moaning and pulling on my cock had me almost to the edge of blowing my load all over her sweet dark pussy.

There was no way I wanted to cum so soon. I moved down her body pulling my cock from her grip and started running my lips and tongue through her tight dark curls. She smelled so good. I ran my tongue up and down her slit tasting her juices. “That is some tasty pussy,” I thought. I started running my tongue over her engorged lips and teasing her by pushing it gently inside until her hips were pushing her pussy back into my face. I slid my hands under those nice round ass cheeks and lifted up her ass until her pussy was right where I wanted it and started licking, nipping, and sucking with abandon. Her hips started to thrash about so much I could barely keep my lips on her pussy but by the sounds she was making I knew she was close to cumming.

Her cries grew louder and her moans more sensuous, seconds later she let out a loud cry of pleasure and her hips bucked and thrashed as her first orgasm washed over her. My cock was sticking straight out and I was so horny I couldn’t wait a moment longer. I leaned forward and slid the head of my cock up and down her soft slit until it was slick with her juices. The scent of her arousal filled my head and I fell forward driving my cock into the softest tightest pussy I had every felt. Her long legs wrapped around my back and I started driving my cock in and out in long deep strokes while she used her legs to keep pulling me deeper and faster into her slick cunt. My hands gripped her breasts and I began to tongue the stiff nipples again while my cock drove back and forth. I could feel my orgasm cumming and started pushing harder and deeper until I felt my cockhead slamming deep inside her. With each stroke a gasp escaped her lips and she started cumming again with her hips pushing even harder. This was too much for me to take and with a cry of my own I drove once more deep and hard into that slick pussy and it felt like the head of my cock just blew off I came so hard. I collapsed on that sweet ebony beauty and lay there catching my breath while her pussy muscles milked the last of my cum out of me.

We were both totally satisfied and covered in sweat from our sexual frenzy but I wasn’t finished yet. I still hadn’t had a taste of that dark ebony ass that had so attracted me in the first place. From the moment I saw her bending over to remove her shorts I had lusted after that sweet round ass. As soon as I caught my breath, I rolled her over so I finally had those tight cheeks right where I wanted them. She looked so delicious stretched out in front of me. Her long legs and that sweet ass. I leaned forward and taking a nice tight ass cheek in each hand pulled them slightly apart until her dark back door was exposed. Then leaning down I slowly slid my tongue from the top of her ass down between her cheeks, flicked the point of my tongue around her anal ring and then continued down to her wet pussy. I was enjoying this slow ride so I did it again and again up and down, stopping each time to tickle her ass. I pulled her ass cheeks up higher and, looking over at a mirror I hadn’t gotten around to hanging yet she looked so erotic. Her hands were stretched out if front of her and her full ripe tits were hanging down. Her ass was pointed up with that enticing roundness that took my breath away. I just sat back staring at her reflection for a few seconds then slowly went back to licking her ass. My cock was sticking straight up and ready for action again. Pulling her ass up even higher I slid forward and put the head of my cock at her slick lips. I slid just the head in and looked at her tight ass grabbing my cock. Her ass muscles tightened and flexed pulling my cock slowly deep inside her pussy and watching her ass slide back and forth made me think about the Saturday before when the maintenance man had me in this very same position and was stroking his big cock in and out of my ass.

“Is this the view he had of me?” I thought.

“Did my ass look so round and tight wrapped around his dick?” The thought of being fucked by that stud made me even harder.

“What am I thinking” I thought. “Here I am with my stiff rod buried deep in the most delicious chocolate ass I’m ever likely to see and all I can think about is being anally fucked by the maintenance mans big dick. I’ve got to focus here.”

I grabbed a handful of ebony ass and started fucking her with a renewed vigor. Her cries got louder and more exciting the more I slammed her soft ass back on my dick. I was crouched behind her now, one hand pushing her head down, and the other holding her ass while I slammed my cock in and out. Sweat was pouring off my body and my cock was pounding in and out of her backside. I remembered how good it had felt when the maintenance guy was plunging his thick dick in and out of my ass and spanking me so I leaned back and started to slap her tight dark ass. First, one tight round cheek, then the other, back and forth. Her ass was writhing back and forth with each slap, her moans were becoming louder. I was so close to cumming I couldn’t have stopped if I wanted too. I was beyond the point of no return. I just couldn’t hold it anymore. My mind was filled again by the picture of being fucked the same way by the maintenance guys’ cock. That really pushed me over the edge. I slammed my dick deep into her pussy and collapsed on top of her back. My dick, pumping out a ton of juice in her tight canal, never felt so good.

We lay there for a bit catching our breath and when I rolled off, I said” That was great, want to stay for Dinner?”

“Sure, she replied, let me call my sister and let her know where I am”

As I prepared dinner my mind was swirling. “Why, when I had this gorgeous babe naked and riding my thick dick was I thinking about being fucked again by the maintenance guy?

gypsee
gypsee
108 Followers