The Airplane

Story Info
An encounter with a stranger on a plane.
1.6k words
4.06
79k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JulesC
JulesC
10 Followers

I was running late due to traffic. I just managed to check in at the Airport and ran through the queues at security. As I hurried along, to my departure gate, I could see the last passengers going though the doors.

"Last call for passengers on flight FR338," echoed the woman's voice from the intercom. I waved to her to let her know I was coming.

I walked up the stairs, and entered the plane. I'd missed the usual hustle and bustle of trampling on people to get on the plane first.

"Shit," I thought to myself "I'm going to get sandwiched between two people."

How I hated that. I like to be either by the window or by the gangway, nothing worse than having to have stranger's bodies touching mine in a forced situation and both sides.

I showed my ticket to the Stewardess and she ushered me to the, right, 23rd row down. Wow I couldn't believe my luck, there it was, a window seat. The row to the left had been shut off, so there were no passengers in those seats just some, of what looked like, training equipment. I did think of asking if I could have one of those seats, then changed my mind, as I didn't want the embarrassment of being turned down.

I then asked the gentleman, on the outside, and the woman, in the centre seat, to get up so I could squeeze in. I hate having to ask people to move when they are settled, but I had no choice and they obliged willingly. I did notice that the poor man had a bad leg as he limped and winced in pain as he moved. The woman smiled, a very warm smile, as she smoothed her black pencil skirt and got up. "What a beautiful woman," I thought to myself as I squeezed past. I noticed she had on some amazing peep-toed court shoes with a bright red nail polish giving the shoes an edge. At least 3" high heels I noted. Yep I never did miss noticing a pair of shoes, sandals or boots as it's a bit of a hobby of mine and, to be honest, most women, I think might agree, would be a hobby of theirs too.

I sat down and my two travel companions took up their original seating. I edged towards the window to give myself the feeling of space and closed my eyes. I wasn't really into making idle conversation for the short haul of this fight. As I sat there waiting for the inevitable take off, and for the cabin crew to start their safety act, I heard the man on the outer seat being approached by a Stewardess,

"Mr. Richards?" she questioned.

"Yes," I heard his reply.

"We were wondering if you would like to sit up front, with that bad leg of yours, as there is much more room for you to stretch out. The passenger we had reserved the seat for has not shown."

He answered in they positive and I heard him shuffle along to the front of the plane.

"Cool" I thought to myself as I expected my lady friend to move along for the extra space. But she didn't budge and the cabin crew started their safety demo.

"Some you win and some you lose," I sulked in my head. I started to drift off, into that day dreamy sleep, just as the plane started to taxi down the runway for takeoff.

"Would the cabin crew please take their seats for takeoff?" Came the captain's voice.

And we were off, and so was I.

I was in a lovely sleep. I started to dream of a lovers fingers travelling up my leg. The hands were soft and caressing as they expertly moved their way up to my thighs. Wow what a dream I thought to myself. I was hoping it wouldn't end as these dreams with usually did. But it didn't. I felt the fingers as they started to stroke the edge of my panties and then a finger slipped under the elastic and sunk itself into my hot wet pussy...

Suddenly, you know how you realise that you are not dreaming, for example one of those dreams when you are sitting on a toilet and you realise that you are dreaming and wake up just in time not to pee the bed? Well this was one of those moments. I suddenly realised that I wasn't dreaming and someone was fingering me. The trouble was that it felt so good. Who ever it was knew how to press the right buttons.

"Oh no," I thought to myself as I realised where I was and whom it was that was sitting next to me.

I was thinking of what I would do next when the expertly caressing finger plunged itself deep into the recesses of my womanhood and I opened my eyes and turned to face my intruder. She put a red polished index finger to her lips and whispered,

"Shush" with a very sexy lip-glossed smile.

Her black eyes were twinkling with humour and delight. She knew she had no witnesses to this act as the seats opposite were empty and the cabin crew were right up the top end serving drinks. It was only then that I really took a good look at this woman and I suddenly felt all was not quite what it seemed with her. I was about to question her when her fingers started moving rhythmically into my pussy making me have the most earth shattering orgasm, and the sensation increased with the weirdness of my situation. My juices flowed all over her hand. She then took her hand away and beckoned me to follow her into the toilets. At this point I was so curious and so high from my almighty orgasm that I had to follow this through.

She got up and took her matching black handbag from under the seat in front of her and walked towards the back of the plane. I got up and followed still turned on from what had just happened to me. I watched her, expertly walk down the aisle in those sexy black shoes, and felt a rush of excitement.

The toilet was amazingly empty and I saw her walk towards the toilet and gave me a backward glance with that smile again as she went in. I followed.

When I got in there she was facing the mirror, and was applying some more gloss to her lips. I couldn't help thinking what a sexy mouth she had. I was watching her move and was suddenly compelled to bend down and feel her legs. I started from her ankles. The touch of my hands upon her, silken stockinet, legs made her stop and let out a little sigh as her legs parted to allow my prying hands to explore further. I found myself wet with excitement as my hands moved further up her legs. I then found the tops of her lace topped stockings and then the flesh of the tops of her thighs. I could feel myself wanting to explore these legs with my tongues and lips, this thought turning me on even more. I was scared to touch her pussy but at this point I thought I couldn't turn back. My right hand reached around to the front of her silken panties...

"Oh my God!" I thought to myself as my hand found a large hard throbbing member, struggling to release it's excitement into the trembling hand that had found it.

I must have gasped, because he turned around to look at me. His eyes were twinkling with delight, yet again, at being the cause of the shocked look on my face. As I looked at him he flashed his eyebrows at me and smiled gesturing downwards letting me know he wanted me to continue with my discovery. His manicured hands were now lifting his skirt for me to get full view of his aching member, which was restricted by the thin material of his silken red panties. Before I knew what I was doing I found my prying hands ripping at his panties to release his hard hot cock. It was amazing as I put it into my mouth I felt my orgasm building, his manicured hands holding my head and helping the movement of my mouth on his member. He then lifted my head with his hands so that I we could make eye contact. I could see the desire in his face, a face that I now recognised as a mans face, although how I knew that I didn't have a clue as his face was hairless... he pulled me up to his beautiful full lips and as he kissed me he swung me around and lifted me onto the sink. He lifted my skirt up and pulled my panties to one side as he slid his hard cock into my eagerly awaiting pussy. It felt so good. He was pumping harder and harder, faster and faster until we both climaxed together and I could feel his hot cum pumping into me...

"Is anyone in there" an elderly lady's voice called through the door.

We both looked at each other and laughed. How were we going to explain this one?

"What the hell," I thought, "nothing can be weirder than what has just happened."

I reached for the door handle and walked out straightening my skirt with a great big smile on my face followed by my, new found, friend who was straightening his skirt with a big smile on his face too!

JulesC
JulesC
10 Followers