The Airport Hotel Ch. 02

Story Info
It feels too good to be so bad.
838 words
3.94
46.4k
5
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 12/27/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,432 Followers

Kate walked into the bathroom and saw Jerry wearing only his jeans. He was leaning over the bathtub making sure the water was the right temperature. Kate had removed her bra and shirt and was naked. She was a little sore from the first orgasm he had given her and now she knew she was going to get more.

Jerry and Kate had met at the hotel and had only a precious few hours before she needed to fly home. Every minute together was cherished and she knew, as always, that it was going to be painful and difficult to leave tomorrow morning.

"Get in the tub. I love looking at you naked."

Kate nodded and stepped into the tub. It was a large Roman tub that fit two people. The water was hot and Jerry had chosen vanilla bubble bath. She lay back and watched as he undressed and then stepped into the tub. He had already prepared himself a razor and shaving cream was on the edge of the tub.

Jerry pulled her in for a kiss. His cock rubbed gently against her pussy and she moaned. "I can't stand it Jerry. I need you inside me so badly." Kate shifted and felt his massive cock stretching her pussy. It had been almost two months since they had seen each other, which meant that both of them had gone two months without sex. They both needed each other desperately and this love making session was not going to last long. Kate jerked her hips back and forth as the water sloshed around. She didn't care if all the water splashed out of the tub. She wanted him to cum and suddenly he gripped her hips tight, pulling her deep onto his cock.

"Oh." That was all Jerry could say until he calmed down. He felt his cum shoot deep into her pussy and smiled. "Sorry. Imagine if we had met when I was a teenager." Jerry grinned and watched as Kate slid off his cock.

"I was only twelve when you were nineteen. That would have been gross." Kate stuck her tongue out at him and then sat on the edge of the tub. The tiles were cold which made her shiver Jerry didn't mind though because that made her already hard nipples even harder.

"I like you better at forty. I'm still younger than you." Kate placed her feet apart and watched as Jerry slid between them.

"You only like me? I thought you were madly in love with me?" Jerry rubbed shaving cream gently on her pussy and began shaving her pussy lips. He held the skin tight between his thumb and finger and ran the blade gently across her delicate skin. He was an expert at this and once he was finished with one side, he started on the other.

"I am Jerry. More than you can ever imagine." Kate looked down and watched as he studied her pussy carefully, making sure not to give her razor burn but at the same time give her a clean shave. He then shaved her mound, leaving no hair whatsoever.

"That feels so good." Kate reached down and felt her bare skin. She loved having a bare pussy for so many reasons. It made her feel cleaner which was important. She loved that it made her hornier than normal. The most important reason was that Jerry loved licking her bare pussy.

Jerry washed away the residue of shaving cream and then removed the plug for the bathtub. He stood up and then helped her to her feet. The two lovers stood naked in the bathtub, kissing and caressing each other. His cock was nudging against her belly and she dropped to her knees and looked up at him.

"You don't have to baby."

"Yes I do." Kate opened wide and began to suck on the tip of his cock. All residue of his precum, cum and her pussy juices had been washed away from the water She sucked hard while jerking his shaft. Soon she tasted the familiar tang of precum and began to deep throat. "Kate. It's been a while since I've cum at all. I may not ..."

Kate was massaging under his balls while tugging on them gently. He lost it completely, grabbed her head, and pushed her deep. She swallowed as his cock pushed into her throat. Jerry yanked back and tried to aim his cock at her breasts. He didn't have time. The first spurt of cum landed on her face then the rest spurted against her neck and breasts. The last shot right between her breasts and began to dribble its way down her round belly.

"Fuck. Sorry. Did it get in you mouth?

"Stop it. I loved it." Kate stood up and wiped the cum from her face and then rubbed it into her breasts. "You keep worrying and you won't get to fuck me doggie style." Jerry swatted her butt playfully and helped her out of the tub.

PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,432 Followers