The Airport Hotel Ch. 05

Story Info
It feels too good to be so bad.
1.1k words
3.68
33.4k
3
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 12/27/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,435 Followers

Jerry rushed through the hotel and into the elevator. He was late, but couldn't help it. His mom had arrived early to watch after Danica, but then had spent almost half an hour going on about random things. Jerry had tried to look interested but he was and excited. Once his mother finally finished talking, he kissed her and Danica goodbye and practically ran to his car.

The drive to the city was a blur, and he had no idea where he parked. All he knew was he had the ring in his pocket and his overnight bag in his hand. He knew exactly what room she was in. It was the same room as always. It was in the corner near the elevators but was great because it was quiet, away from traffic, and had windows on two sides of the room.

He tapped his foot as the elevator moved slowly up to the eighth floor. It really wasn't moving slowly, but for him, time was standing still. Arriving at last at the door of the hotel room, he knocked gently. His palms were sweaty and he was shaking with nervousness. He had never been this nervous with Jenna. This was definitely telling him something about his feelings for Kate.

"Hi."

Jerry gasped as he looked at Kate. She was beautiful. It had been so long since they had spoken and even longer since they had seen each other. Jerry had planned the whole situation in his head so many times. He was going to enter the room. He would then sit her on the bed and kneel in front of her. He would show her the ring and ask her the question he had wanted to ask for over a year. She would say yes. They would both cry.

"Marry me." Jerry blurted out those words as he lunged for Kate. He kissed her hard as they fell backwards onto the bed. Their teeth hit as they kissed harder. They were so lost in each other that they didn't realize until they heard the sound of the elevator that the hotel room was still open.

"Fuck." Kate rolled off the bed, slammed, and locked the door. She then turned around, staring at her lover sprawled on the king size bed.

"Undress." Kate pulled off her sweater and then undid her bra. Jerry couldn't move. He couldn't do anything but watch. Kate's breasts were large with big nipples. She pinched them gently, and then pulled down her jean skirt and panties.

"Undress." Kate panted those words again as she stepped out of her clothing and stood naked.

Jerry's brain finally registered what Kate was asking and he quickly undressed. The moment he was naked, she was on top of him, his cock deep inside her wet pussy. There was no time for foreplay. There was no time for anything but this.

"I love you, Jerry. So much. I need you so badly." Kate was panting now as she bounced on his cock. Her breasts swayed each time she thrust downwards. Her blonde hair was in a messy ponytail and her chest was flushed from her arousal. She could barely think, she was so horny.

"Marry me, Kate. I have a ring." Jerry was lifting his hips off the bed each time she slammed down. This was not lovemaking. This was fucking. Their shared desperation was pushing them towards the edge and before they knew it, Jerry was cumming. He held her down tight, his large hands wrapped around her hips. He lifted his hips off the bed as he emptied himself into her pussy.

"Oh god." Kate wiggled around then leaned forward. Their lips were barely touching. Their eyes were locked on each other.

"Yes, I will marry you. You know I would have said yes if you asked me the first time we met." Kate looked down, feeling Jerry's fingers slide the gorgeous diamond on her finger. She whimpered as tears fell down her face.

"I wanted this to be romantic and sweet and memorable but the moment I saw you, I lost my mind. I wanted to get down on one knee and propose."

Kate nuzzled his nose. Suddenly she gasped when he rolled her over and pulled her legs over his shoulders. Kate felt his hard cock slide deeper into her wet pussy and she whimpered.

"I'm surprised you haven't said anything about my cum in your pussy," Jerry winked as he pulled her hard against his throbbing member. Kate squirmed. She had always loved his cock, from the first time he had sent her a picture of it. It wasn't overly long or thick, but the head was amazing. It was a round mushroom tip and she loved that initial thrust as it parted her lips. She was so far gone now that all she wanted was a harder fuck.

"Fuck me!" Kate arched her back, causing his cock to rub her gspot. She did it again, and Jerry could only hold on to her legs and watch. He loved when she was aggressive, and knew that all he had to do was hold on as she used his cock.

Jerry was trying to hold back. He really was. He wanted this to last, but the moment he started to think of his fertile sperm inside her pussy, he lost control. He roughly yanked her onto her hands and knees and thrust back inside.

"Oh god. I'm going to fuck you. I'm going to knock you up." Jerry slammed into her pussy and exploded. He held her tightly against him then moved one hand under her and round her clit. It was throbbing and wet. He rubbed hard and fast. His chest was pressed against her back so she couldn't squirm away.

Wrapping his lips around her earlobe, he whispered, "Cum for me, Baby. Pull my fertile cum deep inside you. I want you pregnant so badly."

Kate held her breath and gasped as her whole body shook. Her legs were vibrating, and she felt herself gush all over the sheets. She felt Jerry's hairy chest against her back and sighed. The closeness they had at this moment was to be cherished. It was all they had ever wanted.

***

Kate sat on the leather couch in the corner of the hotel lobby. She looked up from her cell phone and saw Jerry walked toward her. She got up and tried not to giggle. It was the fourth year that they had done this on their anniversary.

This year was amusing because they had just seen other less then five minutes ago, when he had dropped her off at the front before parking the car. With two school aged children, twin toddler girls and another on the way, they'd had to alter their plans a bit this year.

As always, they met once a year at the same hotel, the one next to the airport. They would go to the same room as always and enjoy a wonderful evening. It was something both of them cherished as it helped them remember why and how they had fallen in love in the first place.

PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,435 Followers