The Alarm Clock

Story Info
Woman gets fucked? Or does she?
881 words
3.9
24.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lone woman is at her home, he has been watching her through the trees in her back yard, night after night, day after day. Studying her every move, watching the coming and going from her home. Tonight he will make his move against her.

He will start with her while she is asleep. What he does will feel so good she will think she is dreaming. Kissing her back and her neck while she sleeps. Massaging her plump, ripe ass. When he finally puts his fingers in her she is soaking wet. He gently gets her to roll over to her back. Gently so he won't wake her. He kisses her chest, while still fingering her juicy pussy. He straddles her chest and feeds her his now hard cock. Sliding it in nice and slow. He doesn't want to wake her. She must be dreaming good. She is really getting into it. After she gets his cock nice and slick he moves slowly off her.

He slides himself in her. Fucking nice and slow-he knows if he wakes her he will have a fight on his hands. Her pussy feels so good he can't help himself. She is dreaming so good, she is moving her legs around like she is trying to roll over. He backs away and she does.

The slow movement of her hips fills him with confidence. He knows that he should stop can't control his urges. Her innocent body looks so vulnerable as she lays there asleep, her pussy glistening with her wetness as she is most assumingly in the midst of a now incredible dream. It looks so tasty, the wetness inviting him to taste it. Overcome by desire he tastes her pussy. It is sweet and soft, he can't get enough and keeps licking at her slit. Her clit is growing and her pussy becoming red as she grinds against his face in her sleep. He wonders what she is thinking, wondering if she is secretly aware of what is going on.

Finally he can no longer take it, spreading her legs apart he takes his throbbing cock and starts to tease her dripping wet pussy.

Her pussy feels incredible against his cock. The soft head of his hard cock is covered with her wetness as he slides it up and down her slit. He can feel her swollen clit against his cock, the sensation makes his cock twitch with desire. Slowly he spreads her delicious lips and slides his hard wet cock into her dripping pussy. Deep inside her he holds it. Has she noticed? Will she wake up? His mind races but he can not control himself. He knows it is wrong but the incredible sensations of her wet, tight, unsuspecting pussy urges him on.

Slowly he pushes his cock inside her. The incredible feeling of her pussy causes his body to tremor. Her warm, wet pussy feels so tight against his hard cock. In her sleep he can hear her moan as he puts his cock in deeper and deeper. His feelings of guilt met away as he hears her moan. "She likes this," he thinks to himself his cock surrounded by her wetness. Slowly he pulls his cock back out, then back in every time going deeper and deeper. He can't believe the sight, a innocent sleeping girl with his cock inside of her. The sight of it is incredible, the taboo of fucking an innocent sleeping girl is such a turn on. He slowly rolls her onto his side, putting her legs together and making her pussy so tight on his hard cock. Her moaning turns into heavy breathing. He wonders who is fucking her in her dreams, who her pussy is glistening for.

Driven by the sensations in his cock he keeps fucking her. Slow at first, every few strokes sticking his cock inside her warm pussy as far as he can. Eventually he can take no more, he has to have her right away.

He starts fucking her faster, little by little the rhythm of his cock speeds up until his body is spanking against her ass his tight balls smacking her pussy. The violence of his fucking wakes her up. In a panic, she doesn't know what to do or what is going on. She starts to scream but feels a large strong hand covering her mouth. Every ounce of her body wants to fight back, wants to scream and escape. The pressing weight of his strong body prevents that, and his large hand prevents her from screaming.

Assessing the situation she can't help but notice the intense wetness coming from her pussy. As she submits to his controlling strength she starts to realize the waves of pleasure rushing over her body.

There it is, she can't stop the waves from coming through her body, she is cumming, and she is cumming hard. Wave after wave hits her. She passes out from the shear pleasure of the orgasms that hit her.

She is awakened the next morning by the loud, shrieking of the alarm clock. Jumping out of bed, she looks around, she is all alone, no sign of a man anywhere. Nothing but the empty feeling between her legs. Was he really there at all?