The Alien Inside

Story Info
A ship's crew discovers the alien within them all
3.4k words
4.03
51.6k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes open. I see that the room lights have come on. I am still partially asleep, however. I must be or I will not succeed in doing what I must do. I swing my legs off of the hammock and nearly float off of it in the partial gravity. My breasts, in near weightlessness, make me look much younger than I am. For eight nights now, I have trained my body to act in such a way as to not need conscious direction from my brain. I contemplate the dream I just had…

…I am floating in space. I am not cold nor do I need breath. Am I alive? A body floats near me. It is moving. Its luminescent form is in motion as if swimming. It draws nearer to me. It touches my foot and adheres with a cool stickiness. It is abhorrent to my mind yet I do not move. It proceeds along my leg, moving like a slug yet its expanding and contracting body seems more befitting of a creature breathing water. As always, my body is not in my control but my mind is free to think. As it moves toward my inner thigh, I try to still my thoughts. It does not understand what I am thinking but it senses my fear and my emotions and it corrects me when they are wrong…

My hand has reached the controls and I push a button while my mind continues to recall the dream. I drink from the water glass, which I left for myself the day before.

…It has reached my thigh and slides its way toward my groin. My legs part of their own volition. All of my body is in its control. Even my nipples become erect as it instills in me the sexual urges it needs. Its cold soft form touches my inner lips and as it brushes against them, they part. It pushes, finding my hole and squeezing its body to fit within me. It fills me, squeezing more and more of its body in, until it is entirely inside me. It fills me up and presses against my inner walls. Slowly its tissues expand in my womb, pressing against my flesh, causing a terrifying reaction within me. My body responds. As I look down between my breasts, I see my belly moving up and down. I start to cum…

The computer, which I programmed the other day, has activated the TA-220, a small remote robot used to repair the outer hull of the ship. It has taken hold of the creature’s habitat and moved it to the air lock. I can feel my arms and legs twitching as I lie here on the floor, immobile from the drug in the water. The creature is desperately attempting to revive me and stop the robot but my body is no longer in its control.

The TA-220 closes the airlock and when its articulated arm pulls on the lever, the outer hatch opens with a silent rush of air and the creature is gone. Inwardly I smile.

About eight hours later, I am sitting at the table with a hot cup of coffee in my hands. The ship is empty except for myself. My first action upon regaining the use of my body was to set off the distress beacon. Now, I could only wait. Minimally, this ship required two people to operate it and I was qualified for neither position. When the crew started to fight the alien’s control, the alien forced them to jettison themselves into space. For whatever reason, it chose to leave just myself here to be under its control. It didn’t know about my inability to pilot the ship on my own…

It started about a month ago when we took a life sample aboard ship. Exploration revealed life within the liquefied atmosphere of a planet. The atmosphere consisted of mostly super cooled nitrogen, methane and oxygen. The critter that we found there was dormant for about a week. Then something woke it up and it became aware of us. It must have been Sheila and Captain Roberts having sex in the next room that first attracted its attention. It seemed to thrive on the sexual energy we gave off or maybe it was just curious. The first thing I remember that day was staring down at my medical kit, unable to move my body. The walls of the ship carry almost no sound so I didn’t hear the crashing that must have been going on as the alien tried to learned how to control Lieutenant Hernandez’s movements on the bridge. Unaware of the reason for my inability to move, I just stood there. Then, amazingly to me, I began to undress myself. After I had removed my clothes, I turned to the door and left the sick bay.

I walked down the hallway toward the lab. As the door slid aside, I saw my assistant Sheila and Captain Rogers, naked, on the floor and having sex. The captain was on his back and Sheila was straddling him, facing his feet while she slid up and down on his member. In the room were the bruised Lieutenant Hernandez and several others, naked like I was. After me, came the rest of our twelve-person crew. As we stood there in disbelief, I began to feel a warm, tingling sensation spreading over me from my loins to my breasts. Since I was close to a state of mental panic at the whole situation, I knew that my physical reaction was not inspired by the actions I witnessed but by something else. I realized that the alien creature was still in its habitat over in the corner of the lab and, having some simple control of body functions like moving my head and eyes, I was able to look toward the creature. I saw that it was moving about in its super cooled tank and giving off a faint, eerie light.

As I returned my gaze to my shipmates, I saw that the sexual stimulation had overtaken them all. Every man in the room had a full erection standing before him. One of the officers along the back wall slowly turned to a female officer and as she bent over at the waist, he grabbed hold of her hips and entered her from behind. I had to stop looking as I found myself falling to my hands and knees and staring right at the thick penis of our ships cook. I put my mouth around him and began to slowly give him head. Then I felt strong hands grab my hips and penis entered me from behind. “This was outrageous!” I screamed in my own mind. The fear and embarrassment washed through my brain like a flood, even as the first wave of orgasm shook my body. Callously, I realized that there was a three to one ratio of men to women, which meant that I was in for even more than I had feared. In fact, as the first man exploded in a torrent of semen within my cunt, he was quickly replaced by another even thicker penis.

I’m going to fucking kill that thing when I get a chance, I thought. That was the wrong thing to think because the man behind me hit me on the back with his fist. The action must have come from the alien, which meant it could read our thoughts to some extent. After my body quickly recovered from the pain, I continued to suck on the cook’s penis until he too exploded, sending several spurts of cum down my throat. His position was not replaced by anyone else so I could see him mindlessly sit against the wall, his softening dick dribbling cum onto his leg.

While I was swaying back and forth from the fucking I was getting, I looked around the room. Each of the four women was in a different position, with one or two of the men fucking their cunts or mouths. Mentally I was furious at the control but at the same time, recognized it as something that would have otherwise turned me on. Then I felt the man behind me, who I recognized at the Chief of Operations, withdraw his dick from my pussy. He repositioned it to line up with my rectum, which sent a shiver down my spine. I had never had sex that way before and now I knew, first hand, how big he was. The alien must have sensed this fear because instead of entering me with his enormous penis, the CO wet his finger in my pussy and probed slowly into my ass. After opening me up, he returned with his dick and pushed it into me. I could feel it open me up and fill me. Just when I thought I couldn’t get any wider, it slid all the way in. Immediately, he began to fuck me at the same pace as before and it hurt…at first. His balls slapped against my cunt as he fucked my ass. Again the unbidden thought came to mind that in other circumstances, I would be completely taken over (mentally as well) by this perverted and forbidden act. After a few more minutes of this, the man finally reached his climax and pumped load after load of semen into my bowels.

For an hour, we all lay where we had fallen until every man was spent. Slowly the crew began to move again. We had some control over our movements now, but we knew the creature’s mind was still present. Like a rider allowing some slack in the reigns of his horse, the alien was ready to exert control again at any moment.

We looked around the room at each other. We had knowledge of our recent actions but none of us understood why. What we did understand was that none of us would be held responsible for those actions. We all knew, as well, that the creature we took on board had influenced our bodies. Some of us walked over to the tank in the corner but as we neared it, our legs became immobile and we were forced to turn around again. The captain spoke first and said, “We must not think too strongly about this. I want everyone to return to his or her posts calmly and gather your belongings. I want to see everyone in the mess hall in ten minutes.” We all did as instructed. Only the captain stayed behind, keeping an eye on our visitor.

Later on, in the lunchroom, twelve of us sat around the three tables and the captain, speaking to our science officer, stood in front of us. He turned to address the group. “We are working on understanding our visitor.”

“What can we do?” pleaded one of the other women.

“I couldn’t control a single muscle,” said one of the navigators.

“Worse still,” I added, “it controls your physical reactions to stimulus.” Many faces looked a bit relieved at this admission.

“Fortunately for us,” the captain continued, “It seems only to be aware of our emotions. It is only vaguely aware of our intentions and it has no connection to our higher thoughts.”

“Why is it doing this?” the woman asked.

“As far as we can figure it,” the Science Officer stated, “it’s gaining something directly from our physical reactions to intercourse.” As she spoke, she began to undo the buttons of her uniform as I and the other two women were. None of the men seemed to be affected the same way this time. They simply stood or sat where they were, motionless.

After fully undressing, Sheila moved over to the Science Officer, Lydia, and the other woman moved toward me. Cathy took my hand and the two of us cleared the table next to me. As we easily hopped on to the table in the trace gravity, I saw the look horror in Cathy’s eyes. First I got onto the table and lay down on my back. As before, we were given the mental directive by the creature to engage in sex, but the exact methods seem to come from our subconscious. Whenever we gave the slightest impulse of our own toward the creature’s demands, it was magnified and enforced by the creature. It became impossible to do anything other than comply with the creature’s demands. Cathy climbed above me and straddled my face. Not having had time in the past ten minutes to freshen up, I could still smell the scent of semen on Cathy and I could see a trace of cum at the entrance of her hole. I held onto her waist and pulled myself up to her cunt. The men just stared at us as we ran our tongues along each other’s slits. I circled my tongue around her clitoris and felt the tip of my nose push against her slippery hole. Cathy was biting lightly on my inner lips, causing the sensations of an electric current running from my pussy to my tits. My nipples stood up proudly and I could feel the wave of orgasm coming over me. Cathy started rocking her hips up and down masturbating herself on my face. Of the four of us, Cathy came first, oozing the tangy sweet cum from her hole. Then I heard either Sheila or Lydia squealing in ecstasy on the next table. My own orgasm had been building within me. As it came to the surface I bucked my hips up into Cathy’s face with epileptic-like spasms, lifting us both up off of the table for a moment.

When the four of us finished our first round of orgasms, we were presented with various objects from the kitchen that the men had been forced to get for us. Armed with these makeshift toys, the four of us began to fuck each other’s cunts and asses wildly. The men kept staring, unable to move. Between shoving a yellow squash up my assistants pussy and giving head to another one lodged in Lydia’s ass, I noticed that more than one of the men showed signs of arousal. I wasn’t convinced that they were being forced to react to it, either.

I don’t know about the other three women but I came at least seven times before I was simply too chafed for my body to react positively to it any longer. The others must have been in the same shape as I was because suddenly the control was gone. Embarrassed, we got dressed.

After a bit more discussion, the ever-analytical Lydia made an observation. “It seems that the creature was aware of the limitations men have sexually from our last encounter and wanted to investigate the limitations of the women as well. It’s my guess that our subject is, ironically, studying us.” Just then the alarm went off, indicating that the ship had drifted off course and it had been to long since anyone corrected it. We looked at each other knowing that the issue at hand would have to wait for the more vital ship functions if we were to survive.

Time passed. Over the course of the next few hours, individuals passing each other in the hall would randomly fall into fits of sexual behavior. It didn’t matter if they were on important ship related missions. This was becoming dangerous. What would happen if one of the navigators got an erection and had to put it into one of us during a tricky hyperspace maneuver? We gathered again for a meeting. It was suggested by someone that the creature did not necessarily understand what was involved in our mating practices. It just desired our reactions to it. We agreed that we would try to convince the creature to allow us to continue operations of the ship. We set in our minds that calculating trajectories or making ship repairs were actually erotic acts and we would try to duplicate the reactions one would experience when engaged in intercourse while performing them. After the debasement that we had all experienced of late, this was a very acceptable compromise.

Over a week went by when the next group encounter happened. This time, we were all brought to the bridge. We supposed later that the ruse of masking necessary work with sexual reactions led the creature to believe that this was the most erotic room on the ship. Over the past few days, everyone chose to stay naked. There was no humility left since every member of the crew had been with every other member at some point. Additionally, with all of the ripped clothing and minor injuries due to hasty undressing, it made sense. So everyone arrived naked. While the rest of us engaged in actual intercourse, the captain and other essential crewmembers feigned orgasms while continuing their duties. As the orgy started, I realized that there was only one man entering me. Curious, I looked around and saw that some of the men were also having sex with other men. Although they had no choice in their actions, the look in their eyes was that of horror and outrage. It seems that being forced to enter women against your will was not nearly as intolerable to them as being forced to enter another man. To me, it was all rape. It seemed that we were being tested and prodded in yet a new way.

A little over two weeks into this exotic hell and I found myself in the sickbay attending to a crewmember with a sprained elbow. I was having a difficult time bandaging his arm because it kept moving away from me. “Could you push a little forward?” I asked Matthew who was fucking me from behind as I leaned over the patient.

“How’s this?” he replied.

Just then, the captain entered the room. Immediately, he got an erection and came over to the table where he put his penis into my patient’s mouth and began fucking his face. I was almost done with the bandage and this was making it even harder. Then the captain, without any emotion at all, said to Matthew, who was the head of security, “We are ready to put our plan into action.” I suppose Matthew nodded to the captain before he came inside of me. Matthew pulled out and walked out the door. I knew better than to ask about the plan because any reaction I might have to it would be a dead give-away to the creature that something was going to happen.

A moment later, the alarms went off and my patient took his mouth off of the captain’s dick. I realized that there was no control over my mind any more. It was as if the reigns had been released. The captain looked hopeful and relieved…but then the feeling was back again. It hadn’t worked! The captain looked visibly shaken.

My patient stood up and he and the captain walked out of the sickbay in silence. I followed. They and the rest of the crew gathered by the airlock. Four at a time (for that’s all the airlock would hold) entered the chamber. To my shock and grief, they were sent hurtling into space in a puff of decompressed air. When there were just us four women left, the other three stepped into the airlock. I, however, did not. I was the last one and it was I who was forced to send the last of my crew into space.

I was alone and worse, the ship was now adrift. My only consolation was that there was no one left on board to have sex with. I wandered down the hall to my bedchamber and lay down sobbing. After a short while my mind did the only thing it could to escape reality and I slept.

I thought I would have some freedom from the creature’s control while I slept but I was wrong. With no one else left to control, the creature’s hold on my mind increased and it entered my dreams. I dreamt of fucking, as a man and as a woman. I dreamt of people I had left behind on earth and experienced sex with every one of them. My sex partners were an old teacher of mine, my boyfriend from college and even my father. I had sex with animals, with statues come to life, with beings that were both male and female, with clouds, with aliens and even with myself.

…For eight days I was adrift, living this nightmare. Food was running out because the replicator jammed again and I didn’t know how to fix it. The day the crew died, I had formulated a desperate plan to get rid of the creature. To my relief, it worked. Without a rescue, however, I will not survive long. At least I am free.