The Alien Zoo Ch. 01

Story Info
Meet the girls at the zoo.
1k words
3.92
34.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fog closed in, making the light nothing but a dim glow and muffling all sounds. It was clear to John that his car battery was flat. The combination of a week long training course and now a break down in the middle of the forest was all he needed, especially at 11pm at night. He swore to himself, put up his umbrella the handle pulling fiercely as it caught the driving wind. He set off for the lights in the distance.

John didn't see the beams of light until they swept right past him then settled back on him. At first he thought it was a helicopter but the absence of sound was eerie. Then it hit him, his arm jerked back as the dart hit him, grabbing at it he pulled it out hurriedly, spinning round and breaking into a run down the slippery forest path. He only made ten steps and that was the last thing he knew that night.

The collector jumped down from the side of the craft and scuttled over to the body. He was well pleased to have found an isolated specimen, such an easy catch. He rolled it over using his tentacles, even better he thought it's a young male, just what he needed to finish the exhibit.

You know that hung over feeling when you've overslept, suddenly realising it's the middle of the day? well John had it.

The first thing he was aware of was the bright light, and a bitter taste and what's this?, a hand holding his! He sat up immediately or at least he would have, had he not been strapped down. He looked down, a pretty young woman was holding his hand and his wrists were held in metal bands.

"What the heck" he groaned struggling, the girl suddenly letting go of this hand and standing back.

"Where am I" he exclaimed. The girl rushing from the room, he couldn't help noticing her silver miniskirt and tank top, he felt a tingle in his balls. He struggled, nope couldn't move at all, metal bands around his ankles and chest too.

Looking around, the room was bare, he dropped his head, at least there was a pillow. He had a feeling he wasn't going to be alone for long judging by the voices coming from the other room.

The door opened and in walked the first blonde girl followed by two other girls, both brunettes dressed alike and slightly older.

"See he's awake!" the blonde girl said excitedly.

"Hmmm yes so he is, what's your name love?" asked one of the brunettes.

"er John, where am I, what happened, who are you, get these things off of me" John said in a rush and panicking slightly.

"Shhhh calm down hun said the brunette" sitting on the side and putting her hand on his chest.

"Just relax, you're in space, this is part of a collection of alien exhibits, the only the thing is" she giggled slightly "I think we're the aliens!".

"What you're kidding surely" John said struggling some more.

Searching her eyes he could see she was serious. The other brunette moved around to the other side of the bed and sat on the edge, John suddenly aware of how tense he was becoming down below. She took his hand and said

"Hi I'm Jenna, this is Becky" she indicated the other brunette, "and the girl that found you is Sara"

Sara the blonde took his other hand and sort of shook it.

"You know like zoo's on earth, well this is the collectors version of it, only were the pandas!"

"We've all been here about two months we think, you've been collected to join us" she said smiling.

"We think they want us to breed!"

John gasped, "You're kidding!"

"can you get these things of off me, I was on my way home, my car, my house, my job, what's gonna happen I need to get back" said John.

"Shhhh" said Jenna, "we're a long way away now both in time and space, even if we did go back it would be years later on earth by the time we got back, we were all collected in 1988!"

John closed his eyes "Ohhhh crap, I dunno what to do, what to say" he sighed.

"Don't worry we will all take good care of you, won't we girls" Jenna said winking at the other girls who all nodded and smiled widely. John's cock chose this moment to rise up and over onto his stomach, he cringed in embarrassment and was slightly shocked when Jenna wrapped her hand around it stroking slightly and smiling into his eyes.

"We've missed this she said happily", she leant in and kissed his cheek then his lips. John gasped slightly then couldn't help but respond into the kiss" she was so sexy, so arousing. Her scent was electric and his cock was swelling uncontrollably. He felt so full aware that his balls were churning far more than normal.

Jenna climbed onto the table and straddled him, "they inject us with hormones and stuff" she said as she unfastened her bra and slipped it off, rocking back and forth her own rampant lust overpowering her.

John could feel soft hands cupping his balls and stroking his turgid cock. Jenna rose over him her hands on his shoulders. The other girls were kissing, licking and stroking his thighs and balls, as Jenna took his cock and moving it underneath her skirt, she rubbed it against her soaking wet sex.

John gasped as he suddenly felt himself sliding smoothly into her, he wanted to take her to caress her but he was held solidly he groaned as she rocked faster and faster on him, her sexy voice saying

"oh John oh John ohhhh John",

He felt himself rising harder and harder and thrusting up into her, rising and suddenly wildly ejaculating, cumming so hard into her, while her moist pussy clenched and milked him.

He groaned thrusting hard, still cumming, he felt like he had ten times his normal capacity.

The other girls were stroking and kissing all over his body. After about a minute, he gradually he calmed, Jenna wrapped her arms around him purring and kissing him contentedly.

Suddenly Jenna and the other girls tensed, as if they had just been signalled, they rushed out of the room and the door closed behind them. John looked around wildly.

To be continued.