The All New Chris

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris walked with a new found confidence that came from her new sense of identity. She was literally a different person and that knowledge, combined with the fact that she was knew her new self was physically attractive, left her feeling less intimidated by the world around her. What was really surprising was how the world around seemed to be responding to the new Chris. People who would never have noticed her as a man waved and offered cheery greetings of "Hi Chris," as she walked by. By the time she reached the library five different people whose names she could barely remember had asked her how she was doing. It was hard to tell if this new interest in her came from her being more obviously attractive than she had been before, or if it was her greater sense of confidence that made her stand out and that she had always had the ability to make her self noticed, even as a man. She seemed to be getting as much attention from women as men, so it couldn't just have been the effect of her breasts.

Chris reflected that as a man she had no idea how anyone else really saw her, if they had seen her at all. The male Chris had hidden away from the rest of the world and tried not to be noticed. He had always been afraid of making himself look stupid by committing an horrendous social faux-pas or by saying something tactless or insensitive. The female Chris had already learned the lesson that the key to being right is self-confidence. If you do something without fear it will be right. It was a curious and liberating sensation to feel so much more at ease with herself. Chris was shocked to realise that she actually felt comfortable, even happy as a women.

Arriving at the library Chris made her way to the French history section looking for books on pre-revolutionary France. Digging through her reading list she quickly found that her top five books had already been taken out, the consequence of leaving the essay so late. Absorbed in the search for any book that might be useful Chris failed to realise that she was no longer alone in the aisle. Reaching up to get at a higher shelf Chris accidentally bumped into the student who had joined him by the shelf. She blurted out a quick "sorry" and then turned to find Sally standing next to her.

Chris was horrified, she hadn't been ready to see Sally, she needed time to build up her courage. She couldn't risk blowing her one possible chance. This was absolutely the last thing she had wanted to happen.

Chris just stared for a couple of second not knowing what to say. Sally obviously picked up on her discomfort.

"Oh, hi Chris," she said tentatively, "haven't seen you around lately."

"Um.. no, I've been busy," Chris mumbled, holding up her book by way of explanation.

"Yeah, I know what you mean," Sally looked sheepishly at the floor.

There was an uncomfortable silence. This was all so strange. Chris was used to being uncomfortable talking to people, but Sally was always so bright and outgoing. She could always draw Chris out of himself. Seeing so at a loss for words was disconcerting and disheartening. He must really have hurt their relationship, even as a woman.

"Anyway," Sally said, breaking the silence, "I should get back to it."

Chris was about to let her go when she had a sudden change of heart. This would be her only chance to talk to Sally as a woman, and she had nothing to loose at the end of the day everything would be back to normal. She suddenly felt an uncharacteristic surge of recklessness.

"This is stupid Sally," she blurted out, "we're friends we should go have a coffee and talk like we used to."'

"Really?" Sally asked, sounding suddenly more cheerful, even eager, "yeah great, we should, if you can spare the time."

"Sure" replied Chris, smiling warmly.

The two of them made their way to the campus coffee bar. Conversation was tentative at first, Chris talked about classes and lectures just to break the ice, but it soon drifted to more personal subjects. They chatted about mutual friends, Sally's friends Mike and Joanne had started going out after a long period of 'will they wont they.' It had been obvious to all their friends, even Chris, that they were into one another, but neither of them had spotted the obvious signs. Chris was pleased they had finally got their act together, it was nice that at least one couple were happy.

At the coffee bar Chris bought them each a latte and they carried on talking. The atmosphere had relaxed considerably and they were now backing to talking about all their usual subjects: the lack of decent movies being made these days, their shared, eclectic taste in music, whether Sally would finally pluck up the courage to audition for a part in the new play the University dramatics society was putting on this term. Chris felt so relieved, it seemed that all he'd needed to do was talk to Sally. She obviously hadn't wanted to loose their friendship and was just waiting for Chris to make the first move.

Only one thing was still bothering Chris. All through their conversation Sally seemed to be avoiding eye contact. This was very unusual for Sally who usually locked her big brown eyes on whomever she was talking to giving them her undivided attention. Her body language had changed as well. Sally had always been a very tactile person, holding hands or touching Chris' arm. In fact it had been this attention that had lead him to hope that their might have been some spark of attraction between them. Now Sally kept avoiding his gaze and kept her hands determinedly to herself. Chris consoled her self by thinking that Sally probably still didn't feel quite comfortable with him yet and that she would relax over time.

After three cups of coffee Sally told Chris that she really did have work to do. Chris was disappointed but then Sally asked her to come to a party to celebrate her friend Nicola's birthday that evening. As a man Chris had periodically been dragged along to parties by Sally and had always felt uncomfortable despite doing his best for her benefit. However, now Chris felt strangely enthusiastic about the idea. She actually felt like letting her hair down and testing out her new self with a group of friends. The fact that Sally clearly still wanted to see her was heartening as well. Chris enthusiastically agreed and promised to meet up with Sally later.

That evening Chris did her very best to make her self look good for the party. She found a particularly nice black dress, not too formal or too tarty and matched with a loose sweater in purple. She took some time over her hair and made the best use she could of the make-up she now found in her room. Holly's potion had certainly done a thorough job. She wondered to herself if her taste in clothes had improved with her change in gender of she was just kidding herself. Either way she felt more confident and comfortable going to this party than she ever had as a man.

Chris met up with Sally in the corridor outside Nicola's room; the party had already overspilled into the corridor. Sally was dressed fairly casually in a good pair of jeans and a plain top. It was ironic that of the two Chris was clearly the more dressed up. They exchanged pleasantries before heading inside.

The party was a revelation for Chris. She was suddenly the centre of attention, and oddly didn't feel at all uncomfortable. People kept saying hello and asking how she was, and she found she had no trouble chatting comfortably. On the few occasions when she had been dragged to a party as a man she had hidden away in the corner trying not to be noticed, and only talking to Sally. At this party it was over half an hour before Chris noticed that Sally was nowhere around.

Concerned that Sally might be feeling neglected Chris hunted around for her and found her talking to Nicola. She was about to go over and join them when she ambushed by Kathy, another mutual friend of hers and Sally's, who Chris knew was into girls. Kathy had clearly had a couple of drinks and asked Chris to dance. Surprisingly, Chris found herself accepting, having drunk more than her usual amount herself.

The two of them made quite an impact. Whether her female self was a better dancer or if it was just the effects of the drinks, Chris wasn't sure. She did know that Kathy was all over her. It was a whole new experience for Chris, being the object of someone else's desire, particularly Kathy, whose aggressive confidence had always intimidated her. But now Chris was rising to meet her. The two were dancing close to one another when Kathy leaned over and kissed Chris full on the lips. Far from breaking the kiss, Chris leaned into it and responded in kind. Kathy's lips were warm, sweet and tasted faintly of alcohol. Chris felt a rush of excitement. Their lips parted and Chris found herself smiling broadly. The smile drained from her face when she saw Sally watching them from the sidelines. She looked horrified and pushed past several people to get out of the room. Chris forgot all about Kathy and followed.

"Sally... Sally, wait," she called out as she followed her out into the corridor.

"Chris, it's fine," Sally replied not turning around, "I just didn't know you were interested in Kathy."

"Sally wait," Chris said firmly catching up with her. She caught Sally by the shoulders and span her around. "I'm not into Kathy, not really. I just got caught up in the whole thing."

Sally was still not making eye contact with Chris and had her eyes fixed on the ground. Finally Chris realised why. Sally was nervous of talking to her. This was a whole new experience, seeing Sally as the insecure one. Chris was so used to Sally being the strong one that she had never considered for a moment that Sally might have felt unsure of herself around the female Chris. The dynamic of their relationship had been thrown off completely.

"Sally look at me, its okay," she said warmly.

Sally tentatively raised her eyes to meet Chris's, and Chris could see tears forming.

"I'm so sorry," Sally said quietly. "I've got no right at all to be angry or jealous. When you told me you loved me and I didn't say anything I was just scared. You were so confident and sure of yourself and I'm just so not. I've been into you since I first saw you in the student bar, but I didn't know what to say to you, I didn't know if you were a lesbian and I was trying to work up the courage to ask. And then you knocked me for six and I panicked. I'm so sorry, it was a horrible thing to do."

Finally it all became clear to Chris. Reality had changed, and so had Sally's memories. Holly's potion couldn't make it so that Chris hadn't told Sally he loved her, or changed her response, so Sally's mind was coming up with a new version of events. Sally wouldn't have rejected the female Chris because she was a lesbian, so she was subconsciously inventing a reason for her rejection of Chris. Chris felt terrible that she was causing Sally so much pain, but she also knew that this would be her best, possibly her only, chance to make a move with Sally.

"Sally," Chris began as calmly as she good, "I love you. I've loved you for ages now. I loved you before and I still love you now. I just want you to have whatever will make you happy."

Sally opened her mouth to say something, but then her face broke into a broad grin. She leaped, grabbed Chris's head and pulled her into a kiss. Chris was startled but quickly returned the kiss. Their mouths parted and the tongues met and danced together for a moment. Sally tasted sweet and fresh, slightly minty. After a second their kiss broke, and they looked into each others eyes for a moment. Then Chris leaned forward and their lips met again,. This kiss was warmer, more passionate and longer. After what seemed like an age their lips parted.

"We're idiots, we should have done that ages ago," Sally grinned.

Of course Chris knew that they couldn't have before, but at that moment he realised that it didn't matter. She was truly, deeply and totally in love with Sally. She didn't care about being a man or a woman, what mattered was having this chance, right here and now, with the woman she loved more than anything else in the world. Maybe it wouldn't last, but that wasn't as important as having this chance.

Sally took Chris by the hand and lead her back to her room. As soon as they got inside Sally was all over her again. She ran her fingers all the way up and down her back as they kissed passionately once more. Smiling but saying nothing she stepped away, they both knew what was going to happen next.

Sally gripped the bottom of her top and lifted it quickly over her head. She was wearing a plain white sports bra, nothing obviously sexy, but it seemed to fit personality perfectly, not overly showy just simply and casually beautiful. She reached behind her back and undid her bra, allowing it to fall to the floor. Her breasts weren't large, like ripe apples and her nipples stood up red against her pale skin. Walking over to Chris she took hold of the bottom of her dress and lifted it over her head before tossing it to one side. Chris was wearing black lacy underwear that perfectly displayed her curved new female form and large round breasts. They kissed again, Chris ran her hands over Sally's back, while Sally squeezed Chris's ass gently. Embracing they fell sideways onto Sally's bed.

Sally disentangled herself in a fit of giggles and turning her legs to one side quickly tugged off her socks and pulled down her jeans. Her panties quickly followed. She knelt over Chris, who was still lying on her back on the bed. Sally's public hair was a light brown triangle, with just a hint of red. Chris only saw it for a moment as Sally dived forward on top of her and kissed her once again.

This was all so strange for Chris, who somehow hadn't expected Sally to take the lead so firmly. It wasn't how he'd imagined, but was somehow all the better for it. Sally kissed slowly down Chris's neck and chest before reaching her left breast. She tickled Chris's nipple gently with her tongue and then sucked gently, pulling her head back so that Chris's breast rose suddenly before being released. Chris gave a slight gasp before clutching sally's head and pulling into another kiss.

Chris worked her hands down Sally's back and gave her ass a quick squeeze. Sally smiled cheekily and sliding to her left started on Chris's right breast, sucking and nibbling gently. She turned onto her side and rested her right leg across Chris, who was lying on her back. Turning had exposed Sally's right breast and Chris took the opportunity to reach down and give it a squeeze before gently rubbing and stroking the nipple.

This went on for some time as Sally and Chris focused on each other breasts teasing and stimulating. Suddenly, Sally released her grip on Chris and sat up. She edged down towards the end of the bed and took hold of Chris legs, one in each hand. Smiling she parted them, Chris didn't resist. Chris's pussy was dripping wet now and her clitoris red and clearly visible. Sally leaned forward and kissed her pussy lips, first gently and then more aggressively, before letting her tongue slip between the folds.

This felt like nothing Chris had ever experienced before, even when she had tentatively explored himself earlier that day. Now Sally was firmly in control, Chris's body was responding to her. She gave a gasp of surprise and pleasure.

"Oh God, Sally," she moaned, "that's so good, more, please more."

Sally said nothing but intensified her licking. She worked her way up Chris's pussy, occasionally flicking her tongue around the outside before reaching the clitoris. She circled gently with her tongue, occasionally flicking towards the centre just touching Chris's clitoris. She carried on like this for several minutes, but for Chris it felt like forever. Every time she brought Chris to the brink or orgasm she would back off for a moment before carrying on. It was like climbing a hill and never reaching the peak, exhilarating but frustrating. Chris moans went from ecstatic to disappointed until Sally finally pushed her to a peak and Chris came. Her pussy spasmed violently and she arched her back as she experienced her first orgasm as a woman, she gave out a cry of pure pleasure and release before sinking back on to the bed breathing heavily.

"Sally that was so incredible, you are so amazing," Chris gasped.

"You're pretty amazing yourself," Sally grinned, "you're absolutely beautiful Chris. Your body is perfect, your hips, your breasts your pussy I love everything about you."

She lay across Chris's chest and they hugged before kissing once more. Now it was Chris's turn for a cheeky grin.

"Your turn," she said, and grabbing Sally tightly she flipped them over. She started to move down sally's body, before Sally grabbed.

"Together," she said.

Chris looked puzzled and then realised what she meant. She turned around and presented Sally with her pussy. Lying full length across her belly he reached down and parted her legs. It was strange and exciting to be able to see Sally's pussy from above, glistening from her juices and with her clitoris sticking out from between the folds. Chris lowered her head and teased around Sally's clitoris with her tongue tasting her juices as she did so.

Sally, meanwhile, tilted her forward and kissed Chris' pussy, working her tongue inside Chris gasped again, and pulled back.

"No don't don't stop," moaned Sally. She moved her head back and brought up her fingers opening the folds of Chris's pussy. She teased around her clitoris with her finger, before inserting a finger between her pussy lips.

Chris resisted the urge to pull back and concentrated all her energy on Sally. She worked her tongue around Sally's clitoris, ignoring the finger, no fingers, working their way insistently into her. She swirled her tongue round Sally's clitoris before dabbing it ever so lightly with her tongue, it was hot to the touch.

Sally gave a moan of pleasure, "Oh Chris, that's so good. I love it, more, please more."Chris intensified her efforts, but Sally was working her fingers even more diligently into Chris's pussy. Chris worked quicker, moving her tongue between Sally's folds, trying to bring her to orgasm quickly before Chris herself lost control.

She was rewarded a moment later when Chris gave a gasp, and then a high-pitched squeal before her fingers tensed up. At that moment Chris came too, gushing all over Sally's hand, before collapsing in a heap in top of her.

They lay like that for a few moments breathing heavily and then Chris got up and turned herself around. She lay down next to Sally and gave her a tender kiss. Sally embraced Chris and then their eyes met and locked.

"I love you," said Sally smiling.

"I love you too," replied Chris and the two of them drifted slowly off to sleep in each others arms.

Chris woke up suddenly. Sally was still asleep, her arm resting across Chris's chest. Chris tried not to move, not wanting to disturb her. Chris looked at Sally again, her eyes moving all over her lover's face studying carefully, committing every part of it to memory. She wanted to remember it for the rest of her life. She glanced over at the wall clock and realised that it was just turning midnight. She wondered why this meant something, and then remembered Holly's antidote, lying abandoned on a shelf back in Chris's room.

Chris suddenly realised that she wouldn't be needing it. She was absolutely completely content. She was happy and in love, and Sally loved her too. She couldn't possibly ask for more. She realised she was grinning like an idiot, her face lit up with euphoria.

At that moment Sally stirred.

"Hello beautiful," she said blearily," what are you smiling about?"

"Oh nothing," Chris replied nonchalantly, and then collapsed in a fit of giggles. "You were so right Sally, we should have done this ages ago."