The Alley of No Return Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You must have slav blood; you have beautiful cheekbones" he said, raising his hand to her face as she exhaled, and nicotine gripped her in its embrace once more, and made her legs feel weak, and her erogenous zones tremor.

"Well thank you...compliments will get you everywhere but I think I am old enough to be your mother

......isn't he quite the charmer Jane?"

Jane looked at him. Yes he was. Younger than her by just a couple of years, and Elaine clearly getting on so well with Steve Banner, she had thought about the prospects of bed with the athlete, but hey if he wanted Lydia that was cool with her. In any case, Jane Matthews still had semen inside her from the fuck of dreams she had experienced just a few hours before, and wasn't greedy.

Sergei put down his glass and excused himself to the WC.

Jane huddled closer as they all remained standing, and glanced over at Steve Banner who was now swaying with Elaine on the tea lit dance floor patio to the Italian crooner that flooded the little courtyard from the music system Carlo had set up there. She placed her own glass next to Sergei's.

"wow Lydia I can't believe you are a smoker" Jane said eagerly looking for her own lighter in her bag.

But Carlo was there first. She swooned as she remembered the object of her initial wish to come to the restaurant. Her pupils dilated widely despite her eyes narrowing with the sting of her own smoke.

"Thank you Carlo..." she murmured deeply; "...join us?"

"Maybe in half hour..." he said"...we still have a large party who are waiting on their main course and its almost 11 20 now; we run very late tonight so I have to work a while longer." He lifted Jane's hand and kissed it. "Bella" he whispered "you do magic here for us."

"He is gorgeous isn't he Jane?" Lydia sighed, "closer to my age than the Russian lad."

Jane rlpied raing a smile and an eyebrow:

"Lydia, Sergei likes you. He wants you can't you see the hunger in his eyes? Hey I don't mind swapping but I can see something between you already!"

Lydia looked down at her cigarette that glowed as she flicked it, then held it aloft as she placed her elbow on her hip, and waved it. She smiled, took another cheek hollowing drag , her lips enjoying the caress of the cool gold filter.

"Sobranie..." she said ecstatically "...my husband liked me to smoke them sometimes. This is quite bizarre..." she said thoughtfully, "...it may indeed be fate...and he is awfully cute even though I am old enough to be his mother."

Just then Phillipa and Petra emerged onto the courtyard.

"Wow it is so beautiful out here." Phillipa cooed. Jane...may we ask you for a cigarette please?"

Jane Matthews smiled.

She fished in her pocket for her pack and held them outward.

"I am a bad influence on you all in this school aren't I?" she smiled, flicking her lighter into action as the girls raised the long white tubes to their smiling lips eagerly.

Petra glanced around and looked back over her shoulder, exhaling through her nostrils and mouth like a trooper. That surprised Jane , who raised an eyebrow, impressed.

"God that woman is enough to make a saint take up smoking" Petra said about Ruth Mears.

"Elaine is the one who is good at that!" Jane laughed, and told her the story of the clergyman earlier.

"I think it's terrible too!" Penny Ford said leaning across the table to Ruth Mears. Look at her now...she's got Phillipa Petra and Lydia on the fags....I have never seen the attraction of smoking myself; its disgusting!" she burped.

Ruth continued in agreement , trying to hide the disgust she felt for poor Penny Ford, who sat stuffing yet another mouthful of tiramasu and watching it dribble down her double chins. She gritted her teeth and looked out of the window with envy at the party that was now in full sway outside as the other two footballers were being introduced to Phillipa and Petra, and yet more smoke was added to the blue haze which hung in the light of the twinkling tea lights.

"Just LOOK at them Penny. That bitch now has those men smoking and it is important to their careers they stay fit; has she no shame? I am going to have a go at her before the end of the night!"

"I think you will have to go out there though Ruth...'cos it doesn't look like they are coming back in!" Penny chortled as she reached for Petra's profiteroles.

Petra smiled at Jane and Phillipa. She nudged Phillipa "...hey look at Lydia and Elaine go..." she whispered as the women danced among the flickering lights with Steve Banner and Segei Smilov.. She huddled beneath one of the heaters, and took a long puff on the Marlboro Jane had given her.

"Ooooooooh it is so not possible to give up smoking for good is it? I can see me having to buy a pack before the night's out and then bang I'm hooked again!"

Jane smiled delighted at her growing cohort.

Phillipa coughed a little." I only ever inhaled a few times when I was younger and I got frightened. It was so nice....still is!" she took from the cup of communion once more, her eyes closing with delight as her lips closed and she took her fifth inhale in just a few seconds.

"Easy..." said Petra "...you will be sick if you aren't used to it." But Phillipa was hungry for it. He heart pounded as it pumped freshly nicotine invaded blood around her body.

"No...it makes me feel sexy..." she said, exhaling at the two other footballers, Mike Curtain and Billy Wade.

Billy Wade spoke up:

"It makes you look sexy too..." he ventured quietly "...you don't look like a smoker and that makes it kind of ...well...unexpected and nice."

"Yeah I have always liked a girl who smokes too. Can I try another? " Mike Curtain asked tentatively.

"I shouldn't encourage you!" said Jane, who looked over at their player manager.

"Oh let 'em Jane...never did me any harm inhaling ten of these a day in my heyday" he said gesturing at the smouldering embers of his Romeo y Julietta as he pawed Elaine's black mink that sparkled in the light.

Wicked delight made Jane's body tremble as the two hunky young defenders leant forward beneath her for her lighter. She imagined them chained to her in the vice like grip of nicotine, coming off at half time desperate for a fix from her.

She laughed aloud at her mischievous thoughts.

"I will get you two in deep trouble with these things you know!" Jane said exhaling over both of their bowed heads.

Phillipa watched intently.

"I love guys who smoke" she said , taking another pull on her cigarette as he head spun out of control on the heady mix of champagne, wine and nicotine.

"You want to dance?" Mike Curtain asked slipping his hand around her waist, and exhaling down his nose and through his lips as he spoke.

Phillipa screwed up her nose.

"phoaw...isn't he gorgeous?" she asked Jane and Petra ... "do you mind?"

They didn't have chance to answer as the burly defender grabbed hold of her hand, removed his ties and took Phillipa to the patio centre, their cigarettes dancing at their sides as Phillipa walked with an enthusiastic skip.

Jane turned around as Billy Wade flirted similarly with Petra. She knew Petra was deeply in love with her husband, but seemed to enjoy the attention nonetheless. Her husband Joe was a really nice guy, who was a serious academic and would be pleased that she was having some of the attention he couldn't always give her but knew she deserved. No harm would come of it.

As she turned to go to the washroom herself and maybe order some more champagne, Ruth Mears blocked her path.

"I want a word with you...in private."

Jane sent her eyes skyward, not in the mood for such a party pooper right now. Instead of entering the restaurant, she lit another cigarette.

"Look at you. You are totally addicted. You have only just put one out!"

Jane Matthews eyes became cold and narrowed. She exhaled full in Ruth Mears face.

"You've been watching that closely huh?"

Ruth waved away the smoke and coughed in an exaggerated fashion.

"I want to speak with you NOW!"

Jane surveyed the garden. At the bottom she saw a little gate that led to the alley where the staff at the restaurant parked their cars.

"Okay.... come out back...say your piece."

Jane led the way, making sure another exhale floated over the shoulder of her fur past the bouncing raven bob and into the lesbian's face.

"Hah..." she chuckled to herself "... she is going to regret this....and my seductive charms have never failed me yet on man or woman..." as she thought back to her times in drug dazed misspent youth when anyone would do.

As Jane closed the gate behind her she grabbed Ruth Mears hand firmly, and escorted her a full twenty metres down the dark alley. Finally she flung her against the cold wall, and watched as she gasped with shock at the cold against her back-less thin inappropriate summer dress. It was cheap; chain store.

Spread-eagling Ruth's helpless legs with her thigh, Jane Matthews let the front of her thick blue fox pelts take up residence against Ruth's crotch.

"Is this what you really want? It is isn't it Ruth?"

Ruth watched helplessly as the end of Jane Matthews cigarette glowed, illuminating her perfect make up , evil but hypnotic eyes and full smiling lips. Lips that closed without exhale on hers.

"ohhh" she murmured helplessly from her throat as she rubbed against Jane's fur , enjoying the sensual touch of the full soft pelts on her naked thighs.

Jane exhaled thick smoke into her without mercy.

Ruth Mears said nothing. Her gyrating hips said it all. She repeated the dose, this time speaking softly as her aphrodisiac laden smoke invaded the other woman's body.

"Your problem is that you like it, isn't it? And you are afraid of it too. I fascinate you don't I?" Jane Matthews said as she caressed her breast with gloved hand. Ruth's knees were weak; she had never felt anything as sensual as the fox fur against her nakedness; and the nicotine made her giddy. No wonder people smoke, she realised for the first time in her life. She almost wet herself as she succumbed.

"Its cruel ...you're cruel!" Ruth Mears for a second regained some dignity, and said, objecting.

Jane took another drag, still pinning her to the wall. Enveloping her in soft blue fox and soft azure haze that hung in the air.....

Her caress turned form soft gentle touch to a fist and in one fell gloved clutch ripped Ruth Mear's dress from her trembling body.

"Polyester so doesn't work for you Ruth. I'd rather go naked than wear it!" Jane laughed, and lunged at Ruth again , her tongue probing gently in Ruth's again smoke filled mouth.

"Breath it in...you know you want too. Isn't it making you feel nice?" Jane whispered seductively, at the same time grabbing a handful of fox fur and rubbing it between Ruth's legs.

"Oh Jane..." Ruth cried "...I feel so ashamed. It's so wrong..." But she had lost control. And this time it was she who tugged at Jane, pulling her toward her and kissing her neck and pawing at her breasts through the thick velvet dress.

Soon she was climaxing, and Jane had to put her gloved hand over her mouth to stop her cries being heard by their colleagues, as Ruth stroked her sleek bob: "such beautiful hair..." she moaned in ecstasy.

"I think you had better stay over at mine. Take my coat..." Jane ordered as she flung what remained of Ruth's dress onto the frosty floor of the alley.

"Here are the keys to my apartment. It is straight down this alley, into the main street second left." She was in complete control.

"Madison Gardens , apartment five. Put the jacuzzi on and I will make my excuses and leave shortly. I will bring another bottle. There is no shame Ruth. You have issues. You are in denial of what turns you on. I am honoured you have chosen me to sort them out for you. Oh...and just one more thing......"

Jane lit another long Marlboro and handed it to Ruth.

Ruth was already enjoying her first nicotine rush as she accepted the cigarette willingly from Jane; her resolve in pieces as she enjoyed the luxury of the fox fur around her naked and cold body, and a smile emerging from the tears. Jane kissed her on the cheek as Ruth took her first ever drag from a cigarette

".... You are going to have to get used to this......... I only fuck smokers," Jane said with wicked intent.

Ruth took another coy puff, smoke drifting from her silent smile, and she turned to walk down the alley as Jane had instructed.

Jane watched her. The fur looked good on her; contrasting with her short but dramatic red spiky hair. She would enjoy the metamorphosis of Ruth Mears, she thought as the girl sauntered slowly and strangely elegantly down the lane, silent, exhale against the night sky illuminated by distant neon.

Jane watched her disappear, then turned to rejoin her new coven. And after all; she could not be rude...she hadn't spoken to Helene the stunning French mistress who was bound to be a former or secretive smoker, and the beautiful Amanda....all evening. And Ruth Mears wasn't going anywhere.

12