The Alley of No Return Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephen's mother came back to the table clutching the camera. Natasha P was wearing the sable bolero" she said "I have it.....oh...you two going somewhere?" she said raising an eyebrow.

"Just a little walk to window shop in Sloane Street..." Martina said "....Stephen agreed to accompany me...we shan't be long."

"Be as long as it takes..." Patricia smiled, knowing at last her son would be growing up.

As they walked away into the light snowfall, Patricia positively glowed seeing her son at last with a beautiful glamorous woman on his arm instead of the insipid things he brought home from college.

"He had better not moan at me about smoking or wearing fur any more" she laughed , as she caught sight of the way her son had stroked the crystal fox on Jennifer's daughter's arm.

Jennifer lifted her champagne and clinked glasses with Patricia's.

"Young love" she toasted, tongue firmly in her cheek.

As Martina and Stephen rounded the corner, snow flakes tickling their faces, they both smiled.

"You know I am a smoker Stephen..." she said ., more of a statement than a question.

"Yes...." he said. "I don't really mind...but I don't understand..."

Martina cut him off.

"Oh you will....you will..." she laughed caressing the shiny unopened menthol pack in her pocket with her free hand. Stephen's cock throbbed at the prospect of what the beautiful girl whose full crystal fox pelts flicked at his legs as they walked, meant....

12