The Alley of No Return Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a pause and he continued as he stepped into the lift.

"yes I know you would love to have my name darling and maybe one day we can arrange that eh? Be good. Be with you at about eight. Bye ...love you too."

Raymond Ashforth had never broken off the affair with his secretary and kept her in a luxury appartment in Richmond, despite being forced to fire her. She was forty two and he 58, ten years his wife's junior.

Pressing the lift button he shot to the twenty fifth floor in seconds, and braced himself as the lift door opened. "How am I going to explain this to the awkward old cow?" he said aloud, thinking another business meeting was on the cards and it may involve an overnight stay at his offices in Twickenham. Yes she would swallow that and certainly wouldn't want to give up the luxury of their suite here.

As he approached the rooms he was bemused to see a porter with a grin on his face near the door. He paused. He thought he could smell cigarette smoke. Some people were just so damn thoughtless. He hadn't asked for a non smoking room in particular though, so he just raised an eyebrow and watched as the smiling porter went past him. He strode forward the ten metres to the door and paused again. The smell of smoke was stronger, and there was no doubt it was coming from their suite.

"If that woman has been smoking in there.... there will be trouble" he said aloud fumbling with his keys.

He opened the door and was oblivious to the suitcase and the note taped to it.

"Danielle have you started smoking again...it stinks in here!" he called. "And what is with the room service? You had better not be on the bubbly again you know it gets you upset!"

There was a pause before the door creaked open and in it stood his wife, naked but for her mink around her shoulders. He liked the mink, but decided he would get one for Michelle this week if he could get to the furriers out of her sight. Backlit by the light from the room, she was holding a glass of champagne and an orange glow lit the face of her silhouette as she was indeed brazenly smoking a cigarette.

"Oh Danielle let's not go there you know the doctor said..." he began nervously as he beheld the provocative image. He had no idea it wasn't for him.

The fearful silhouette in the bedroom doorway exhaled smoke that wrapped itself around her like a mist from one of her movies. His cock stirred...he was tempted.

Danielle spoke up.

"Raymond did you not see the note. Your bag is packed...I want you gone...go to your whore...I know you are still seeing her.... I am not stupid."

"Oh Danielle let us not bring up that again...it's the drink...every time... you imagine..."

Raymond Ashforth stood stunned by the strong adonis like silhouette that joined her in the doorway, blocking out the light. The lounge room lights now lit her features, so he could see not tears, but a victorious smile on the face of his wife. His wife; with another man...no...boy... with his arms all over her from behind; and her...her...! Smiling like a witch.

"Having problems Danielle?" Stephen said taking the cigarette and taking a drag himself before passing it back to her.

"Not at all Steve..." she said lifting her lips toward him and taking his full exhale within her "...Raymond is just leaving aren't you dear?" she continued, the smoke pouring from the red slitted wickedness that passed for a smile.

Raymond's cock was engorged with blood immediately but tears filled his eyes.

"Oh Danny...Danielle honey what are you doing..." he said dropping to his knees in the soft pile carpet, sobbing and nose running.

Danielle marched over to him and stood above him.

"Look at you. You're pathetic. And to think how you have treated me all these years..."

Stephen joined her at her side and again took the cigarette from Danielle taking a deep drag. The excitement of the situation was intoxicating for him and his enormous shameless phallus hovered proud near to the sobbing husband's face. He directed his smoke in a targeted exhale at the excuse for a man, and Danielle stroked his cock also enjoying the humiliation he so richly deserved.

"Get out Raymond...you are not going to enjoy this...leave now...or...." She this time took a thoughtful drag and stooped to her huband's face.

"Look at you Raymond. You're pathetic aren't you? You never even had the guts to smoke did you? And you took my only comfort by insisting I quit..." she said exhaling at his swollen red face, tears gushing down them.

"Look at him Stephen...the big shot ...reduced to this."

"Please Danielle don't..." he sobbed pawing at her legs.

"Don't mess with your food if you don't want it1" Stephen spat at him through gritted teeth , and threw the husband's hands off the goddesses legs forcefully , eager to join in the humiliation. "There are others starving who really appreciate it..." he continued, kissing Danielle with open mouth as they both looked own on him, laughing as they consumed one another.

"You know how he has made his fortune Stephen?" Danielle said as statement rather than question.

"It's our fortune Danielle..." Raymond began; pleading.

"Oh shut up..." she said slapping his face angrily "...I have never had a say in financial affairs and everything I buy I use my own money. In addition, I never had that money back despite the millions you have made. Well...I have realised enjoyment has little to do with money..." as she wrapped her leg around Stephen's and caressed it.

"Anyway...as I was saying. You know those nicotine patches and gums? Well that is how he has made his money. Investing in companies that do that, years ago, and funding anti smoking research to He always detested smoking you see and saw a way of making money from his hatred....ruining enjoyment for others. Well you know what Raymond? I would rather spend a week in the arms of a smoker having fun and smoking myself giddy, then die, that spend an eternity bored rigid...."

she placed the tube of joy to Her mouth, mad the end glow provocatively and then past it to Stephens lips, again rubbing the outside of his leg with the inside of hers, as she did so. Both exhaled full at him, and Danielle flicked her ash on his balding head.

This was all too much for Stephen. The power buzz was incredible, and his cock was as stiff as ever he could remember it as his pounding heart pumped adrenaline and nicotine to it.

"Are you going to leave Raymond?" Stephen asked, "...'cos if you aren't, things are going to get pretty steamy round her and you may get upset...." he said lifting Danielle and sliding her down onto his enormous blood engorged phallus.

"oohhhhhahhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......." Danielle groaned as she gently raised both legs around him and he took all her weight, lifting her gently up and down on his cock, smiling with the cigarette dangling from his lips down at the blubbering spectacle that was her husband.

"Your missus likes the cock don't she?" he said mimicking his former playground taunters...they used to say such things abut his mother. The cigarette bobbed up and down in the young lout's mouth as he watched. The look on his wife's face was of pure indulged ecstasy.

"Mmmm sexy, sexy smoker..." Danielle continued in genuine euphoria not just tease; as she took the cigarette from his lips and took another drag herself, now turning toward Raymond and again exhaling down at him as she bobbed up and down on the new carousel.

Raymond could only watch, his cock throbbing for what he may never have again. Now he began to understand what the allure of smoking was...he had always in the early days refused to kiss Danielle if she had been smoking. "Like kissing an ashtray" he had stated over and over, but he had never actually done it without demanding she brushed her teeth.

And now she was punishing him for it. And enjoying every minute of it. So was Stephen....Danielle's cruel streak made her even more alluring to him. Indeed it was like the scene from "Cross of the Vampire" where the hapless priest begs on his knees to take blood from her wrist and become her infected slave as she stands there casually smoking a cigarette, laughing at his faith...

Danielle eased herself off and down from the steed, and kissed Stephen on the cheek. His serpent was dribbling but remained insatiable, as it stood in monstrous form to attention of the charmer.

Raymond stared in disbelief, his hand in pocket playing with his pathetic erection.

"Yes have a good look Raymond...that is what a cock is supposed to look like..." she laughed, and put out the cigarette. Reaching into the pocket of her mink for another, she took a sip of champagne from the table, and lit up two cigarettes. Sauntering back to Stephen who stood smiling down at the squirming mess that was Danielle's husband, she placed one in the boys lips.

"Oh if he won't go he will have to watch won't he?" she smiled in a voice so evil it made Stephen's cock jerk violently and start to dribble.

"Ooooh... no no no... we don't want to waste a drop....mommy is thirsty..."she teased, going down to her knees level with Raymond, and placing her mouth over the beast slowly and with a raised eyebrow in Raymond's direction. He could only watch; rubbing himself and sobbing as smoke cascaded over the boy's stiffness followed by his wife's mouth.

"Oh please...please... Danielle nooo..." he cried losing control.

Danielle pulled back from it and took a deep drag of her Dunhill, and the relishing of power she had over him was evident in her wide eyes. She exhaled slowly, slowly, toward Raymond's trembling lips; one hand still on Stephen's cock.

"Awww don't you like it?" she teased. "Awwww... the actress is only playing with the bishop..." she roared in evil laughter. "Don't you want to give your wife a loving kiss?" She squeezed Stephen's glistening stiffness to reassure him, and let him know she was just toying with her husband... eating his soul as she had done in her movies.

Raymond's bottom tear soaked lip was quivering as he stared at the smoke pouring from his wife's lips, and the semen of another man making them glisten.

"Yes" he whispered.

Danielle kissed him passionately as she massaged the other boy's prick. Stephen began to quiver, and she immediately broke off and placed her lips over it as it filled her mouth full of cum.

She sucked every last drop into her mouth., as Stephen massaged her shoulders head tilted back while he was drained.

"Mmmm..." she said, mouth full.

"Kiss me Raymond..." she said again, "...one last time..." and he fed hungrily on the nicotine laced fluids of anothr man as he sobbed, knowing this was probably the last time he would ever kiss her. Stephen just smiled wickedly and sat on the back of a chair, drinking champagne, and watching, as his sperm dribbled from the corners of her mouth as she forced it into her husbands. His hands pawed longingly at the mink on her back as he gagged at the smoke and fluid being forced into him, but powerless to resist. It was the final humiliation that he was enjoying it. His own sperm ejaculated into his underpants and ran down the leg of his grey suit.

Stephen watched the mink cloaked naked vampire as she stooped over her victim. Not only was this chick gorgeous , classy, stunning...she was as kinky as fuck too. He decided he was in love with her.

12