The Alley of No Return Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The soft full fox sleeve brushed against his hips as she stroked his soft skin, and again his cock spasmed at the sight of her fingers just visible from the huge fur holding the cigarette against his upper thigh. He took another deep drag himself to please her. He knew it turned her on too. She gripped him hard and kissed him firmly taking his exhale in her mouth, and began to rub herself once more on the swollen phallus as she sat astride it so it touched her anus too. His free hand ran his fingers through her sleek hair, and he held her tight.

"How old are you Jane...if you don't mind me asking?" Lee asked beginning to relax in her arms.

His body felt warm and comforted in the fur which at the same time made his every nerve feel electric; every hair stand on end.

"Thirty eight...why...does it bother you?" Jane replied looking deep into his eyes.

"Not at all...I just wondered..." he replied, smiling and taking a deep drag on his cigarette.

He looked out of the window and saw his colleague Elder Arthur Feilding leave the surgery and look up and down the street, before sitting on the wall and scratching his head.

"He looks like he could do with a hot drink..." Jane Matthews smiled and raised the white tube to her lips, and he watched her, seeing the pure evil in her eyes.

Breaking off the embrace Lee Fossey walked towards the couch and put on his shirt. Jane watched in admiration of his toned body and his stiff rod as he donned his pristine clothing; cigarette dangling from his lips.

"A regular James Dean..." she sighed contentedly knowing she had worked her best magic ever to corrupt him. But the rebel look suited him; and it was even sexier in the suit of a missionary.

They shouldn't kit them out to look so tall dark and handsome if they didn't want them to get fucked...and she had never seem anyone look so sexy with a fag on; so much of a contrast to his clean cut image. Stuff like that had always aroused Jane Matthews.

"How do I look?" he said, straightening his tie.

"Hmmmm..." Jane pondered "...like a virgin just bitten by a vampire maybe?" as she enjoyed the new darkness in his eyes.

She made his hair neat with her fingers as he rubbed against her again and kissed her lips where her cigarette dangled.

She fidgeted in her pocket and brought out an extra strong mint, popping it into his mouth as she gave him the once over again.

"Well that is as good as its going to be I suppose...at least the mint will cover your smoky breath..." she said, patting his shiny Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints badge.

"Not much of a Saint are we?" she said and stroked his face as he blushed. "More of a pure sinner now Lee...maybe you always had it in you..." she spoke against his lips as again her exhaled smoke spirit entered him, and his mouth watered with mint, menthol, and nicotine and the taste of the wonderful woman he held. As their tongues danced in the mist he felt the demon now inside caress him . Oh he'd have to give some of this to his friend Art; and he knew Jane would be up for it.

Stubbing out his cigarette and exhaling downward through his nostrils, Jane could have fucked him again on the spot but she would wait. She shivered in anticipation as she confidently knew what her enslaved lover would do now.

"I will be back in five minutes..." he said "...Art will take his coffee black. And don't worry...I seen the way he looks at girls who smoke...I don't think we'll have a problem with him..."

Jane moved toward the boy and kissed him as deep as she could; knowing he was just as keen as she to have another convert in her coven. This indeed, decided Jane Matthews, was her mission.

"I'll put the kettle on" she said winking at him and squeezing his cock through his suit trousers.

"You're evil aren't cha?" he smiled.

"Maybe Art can put me on the straight and narrow.." she said winking, turning him toward the door and patting his backside on his way.

"Bring him to me darling..." she whispered in his ear. A smile of pure evil flashed across Lee's face. How handsome it looked, she thought, in the armour of a pure knight as she toyed with his badge again.

As he left and she heard his footsteps descend, she walked and looked at herself in the hall mirror. She was almost surprised to see a reflection. And it looked sexier than ever. She began to probe herself gently while pouting at her image. "Sexy, sexy me... " Jane said aloud as she surveyed her dark bobbed hair, boots that held her feet aloft so they resembled cloven hooves, and her thick soft sexy blue fox. She wrapped herself in it enjoying its sensual caress, as the pelts moved back and fore rhythmically to her masturbatory dance over her exposed pert nipples.

"Prrrrrr...I just need the fucking horns..." she said giggling, lighting herself another cigarette and plunging her fingers inside herself where she knew soon would be two misguided Mormon boys stiff cocks.

12