The Alleyway

Story Info
Curiosity can lead to interesting places...
2.4k words
4.36
26.6k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aguinness
aguinness
42 Followers

She walked into the alleyway with intent. The alleyway was different from the usual hooker alleys or places to press and thrust against a wall. Many a drunken reveler wandered down this one looking to get their rocks off; either with someone they picked up, a stray hooker, or the monsters that hid further down in the shadows.

She entered the alleyway, and a couple leaned against the exposed brick wall a little less than ten feet in front of her. The woman, somewhat intoxicated and wearing a red spaghetti strap dress, was going at the man's crotch with a bored look on her face. The woman licked with a mechanical intent, showing more interest in relieving her somewhat meek wetness than the taste of the flesh before her. The man, equally buzzed, noticed this lack of effort, and though enjoying some stimulation, was annoyed at the situation.

"Come on, you can do better than that," the man said in a voice that wasn't even trying to appreciate the sucking and licking.

The woman stopped, lifted her head, and flipped him off. "Eat me," the woman snapped with a discouraged glare.

"Don't mind if I do!" With a snicker, the man lifted the woman up, flipped her over, and pushed aside her lace panties to jab his tongue into her crotch while holding her up. The woman gasped as this was happening, then moaned angrily, knowing she now had to actually work it a little bit. They could not hold for long, though: With both of them drunk, their attempts to stabilize their position ended up knocking over a pallet next to them, which cracked, and tipping over a garbage can. They decided to cut their losses and slowly lay down instead, even though the pavement was dirty with sand and slick. The girl was most amused by the comedy, giggling as she walked past them and over one of the pallet boards like a tight rope.

The woman stopped for a second. "What is she doing?" she asked.

"I wouldn't worry," the man reassured, "she's probably drunk."

"Drunk girls can't balance beam," the woman responded before going back to her task.

She continued down the alleyway, quivering, everything becoming harder to see from the lack of light. She was wearing a nice dress, a shimmery one-piece that fit her figure well. It had been worn enough times that she liked it for when she was attempting to pick up guys, but she wasn't too worried if it got torn. She wore a durable long jacket over it, but no panties or bra. Her shoes had 4-inch heels, but were certainly not stilettos: Wearing those would likely break here, becoming victims of the cracked pavement that covered the alleyway.

She moved deeper into the alleyway, a bit nervous, seeing the path narrow a little with trash, dirty clothes, and other debris strewn about. Sure, she had slept with a few boys and maybe one or two men in the few years since her hymen broke on her mother's giant bed during a long holiday weekend. The question was, what were her limits? She knew of the creatures in the alleyways, the forests, and the sea. She did not spurn them like some of her friends. Thus she sought her destination: a small back lot that served as an entrance to a decaying warehouse that housed many creatures, which the city avoided condemning out of fear for the consequences. As she passed by the used condoms and odd scratch marks that covered the walls, she felt a pleasure of tension wracking her brain: a desire to fulfill a unique need and interest tugging one end, a fear of what could happen to her pulling the other. Her curiosity pushed her forward.

She brushed by something rough and textured, just before the alley opened up to the back lot. She took another two steps before she was stopped and grabbed from behind. The forcefulness of the grab pulled her back a step, and a large, spiny arm wrapped around her chest, clawed hand firmly on her breast. She gasped, but the response was more instinctual than fearful. She felt a hot breath push down on the top of her head. Slowly the breath moved toward her ear.

"What have we here," a voice spoke, dark yet calm. "You lost, little one?" The way was comforting, reassuring, despite the sinister pitch and timbre. She shook her head. He pulled her closer.

"So why are you here?" he inquired. The closeness of his voice stirred her insides with pleasant shocks reverberating over one side of her body; she felt something drip slowly down her thigh. But the anxiety of merely coming out here clashed hard with her eagerness and lust for having a chance with this creature. Fighting with all the courage and will she could muster, she gamely moved her arm to grab his thick, intricately ornate member.

The monster let out a stunned hiss. "Well, guess I'm not the only one making surprises tonight." He chuckled to himself, while she let out a coy smile. "Do you want this?"

She nodded harshly, almost as if she were overcompensating her desire to mask her internal struggle. The monster could see what was wrong instantly. "Are you afraid?" She strongly shook her head. "Nervous?" She didn't move. Before she could motion an answer, the monster laughed. "It's your first time, isn't it? Well, no worry, we'll take it easy tonight." After pulling her towards a wall of a building whose paint had faded throughout the decades and lighting was barely functional, the monster went to work, positioning himself directly behind so that she could feel his member pressed against her back and buttocks.

She felt her breast being kneaded with precision, and felt her nipples swell ever so slightly. A pinprick of the monster's claw on her fondled tit was felt from time to time, and she could hear a little tear here and there from her dress. She expected this to happen and simply elicited moans in response, allowing for his other hand to slide one, then two fingers, hooked claws and all, into her mouth, tickling her uvula and the back of her throat. She rolled her tongue between the claws when she could. All the while, she felt that large, heavy bump slowly rise and tickle her spine, and unconsciously tried to grind against it.

She was swung around, and she saw her defiler in a dim, shorting light. She was entranced by the unearthly form his body took: From his elongated skull-like head with a tongue shaped like a tube, to arms that curved rather than bend with corkscrew spines, the creature's uniqueness was impossible to mask. His cock, in particular, was an elongated pattern of bumps and ridges, with smoothed spikes crowning the screw-like top. She slid her jacket off and got on one knee; the creature was too tall to kneel and suck on. He groaned in agreement as her mouth covered the head of the cock.

"Yes, little one," he said, "so glad I didn't need to ask." Then he felt a slight prick of pain, eliciting a minor hiss from the accidental bite. He slowly pulled her back. "Take it easy," he said, as gentle as any monster of his stature could. "No need to be nervous. Slowly." He lowered himself a little to help out.

She nodded, trembling less anxiously than before, for he understood her intent. She enveloped the cock head again, this time, moving her head back and forth slightly. She sometimes rolled her head from side to side, letting the tip of her tongue shine each bump, no matter how dirty it felt. Other times, she merely played with the star-shaped entry into his urethra, testing how deep she could go with her tongue. All the while, she unconsciously stroked her clit, getting closer and closer to her edge. Her speed meant that he suffered pre-cum sooner than he predicted. Acting quickly, he pulled her off, and lifted her off the ground just a little, with one shoe falling off. As he sprayed his pre-cum for just a few seconds, her nice dress quickly became drenched in the front, smelling of monster semen.

"I hope that wasn't too important." She shook her head, letting out a giggle.

"Why don't we get rid of it then? No need for it." He snickered, and in a few swift motions, ripped the dress to shreds with his claws. The sheer force of the ripping, along with the sudden feeling of the cool air touching her naked body, drove her over the edge, and made her cum, though lightly, falling to both knees and dirtying herself a little. The shredding left the dress in an unrecognizable state of tatters, some pieces decorating a nearby dumpster and the faintly painted wall, while the rest just scattered on the ground.

"I see someone enjoyed being made flesh." He laughed, and she heard others laughing further down. "Don't mind them. Not tonight, anyway." He lifted her up again with ease, and pressed her against his chest. The cross between leathery skin and carapace felt gratifying. She cocked her head back, and welcomed his warm, scaly tongue into her mouth. He rotated her, pressing her back against his chest, and slithered a finger from his free hand into her pussy. She moaned as his tongue sucked on hers. Seeing her eyes were filled with yearning, he added another finger, and she squealed with joy. As the clawed fingers pumped in and out of her, she could not remember the last time she felt this full, if ever.

As the creature stirred her carefully, and the other shoe dropped, she occasionally looked down with greed towards what she felt was the ultimate prize, still hard despite the foreplay above. As she slowly built up the fire in her again, she looked up, pleading. The creature saw her intent, and knew better. "You will get your desire...soon. Just not tonight." She whimpered. "I'll let you play with it, though."

With that, he lowered her on top of his unworldly cock, and slid her a little bit. A surprisingly quick response came when she swiftly moved to hold on to the head with her hands, slithering back and forth to her own rhythm. Even along her thighs, the bumps and ridges felt amazing: Better than any dildo, certainly better than any cock she had come across, and she had not even put it in. She swayed back and forth, sliding faster and squeezing harder, reaching that critical point. When she finally came, she spread her legs out and shrieked, only for him to bring them together again and use the grip to stroke himself more, making the waves that hit her that much more intense.

Finally, as her scream subsided, he let out a roar. What followed made the pre-cum seem like a squirt gun shot in comparison: Globules of semen flew out his cock in a magnificent arc towards the other side of the alley with the velocity of a small hose. The cum drenched a part of wall, freshly painted for no real reason, and pooled behind a stoop that led into another building. Whereas the pre-cum drenched the front of her dress, she was certain two ejaculations could fill her bathtub. Such a thought boosted the aftershock of her orgasm as she gently fell to the ground.

"Had enough?" She shook her head with a greedy smile. "I thought not. But you're still not ready."

She was annoyed. "Let me prove it," he said.

He yanked her from the ground, and returned to what she thought was the previous foreplay. To her wonderment, it turns out he had held back before: He jammed two fingers up her pussy, then hit every erogenous spot, even spots she did not know exist, repeatedly in patterns both precise and intricate. All the while, he tapped spots on her breast like a wild drumbeat, increasing the pleasure into a spiral. The shocks reverberated throughout her body, as though her body were becoming fire itself. It could not have been more than a minute, but she reached her peak once again. When her orgasm came, she tried to ride it, but the power was so intense, all she could do was melt in wonderful surrender as she felt everything go into a white fire...

A few minutes later, she awoke in a state of afterglow on the ground. She saw a couple rats humping each other. "They have been at it since you fell...ten minutes ago." She turned and looked at her destroyer, crouching and observing. He still seemed massive, even when lowered. "Both male. They might live, but I doubt it." He turned to her. "That's why you don't want my seed yet. Your body cannot handle it...yet." Even in her afterglow, she gave him puppy dog eyes. He laughed. "Such a child, are you not?" He stroked her hair.

"You look lucid, walk straight. You're nothing like those that stumble this far in." He stood up. "I sense in you something more than just a quick lay. Something deeper." She giggled. "I thought so. You see yourself going somewhere with this. But you cannot tread lightly here; it's risky for your kind. It's not safe. This must be a need, not a want. Do you need us, after all this? Not want, need us?"

She thought for a moment. That last orgasm was the most intense she felt in her life. But, it felt so short, and she knew there was more to it than that. There was that cock, after all. She felt a twinge of fear, but then she already had fallen down this black hole. She said her only words that night: "I need you...I need you all."

He bellowed out a laugh. "Very well then! Take a sample of my seed, but only a small amount." Smiling, she went over to the puddle, and cupped a bit of the seed in one hand, slowly sipping and enjoying the savory flavor. "That's enough." He pulled her aside. "Now, leave, let your body enjoy the seed, and come back to us tomorrow night. Consider this your first lesson. We will help your body learn to enjoy us. Then you can enter our world."

As she put on her shoes, the monster spoke up. "One more thing: No need for heels or a dress. The jacket is enough." She nodded, but only half-heartedly. After all, it was rather thrilling to see herself become so forcefully naked in a flash. As she walked out of the alley, and the seed began burning new warmth in her body, she wondered what he meant by "our world." The possibilities made her pussy twitch...

aguinness
aguinness
42 Followers