The Amateur

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
russeltrust
russeltrust
101 Followers

"Oh, yeah," Anna said. "That's nice. That's so nice. You men. Do you know, that every guy I have ever dated has always wanted to suck on my breasts? Ever since I was in high school. What is it with you guys, you all want to nurse on me!"

"Is it a problem?"

"Fuck no. It's just interesting."

"They're perfect."

"They're small, but don't stop."

"Don't even to eat you out?"

"You make a good point."

Her cunt was shaved at the sides, making it easy for Ken to work from her outer lips to her inner lips to fucking her with his tongue. He slid a finger inside of her while he sucked on her clit. He worked slowly at first, then faster, then faster still. He could not believe that this woman who he had met only minutes ago was letting him eat her pussy! She was so real, so sweet and genuine. He had paid for sex before, but never had he met a prostitute so lovely. He would never eat out a professional whore, but Anna—she was like the girls he passed on the street, like the young paralegals in his law firm, like the young students who lived in his neighborhood. Her pussy was so wet—the idea that fucking a stranger for money was turning her on only turned him on even more!

Anna herself had slipped into a world of debaucherous delight. Her mind was a blank; her only thoughts were of sensation and of feeling. Earthy, lusty feelings that went from her clit to her brain to her soul. The feeling of having a real man touch her, lick her, where she most ached to be touched. Oh, even if he was a cute stranger, even if she had to become a whore tonight to get it, this was far, far better than just another lonely night with her toys in bed. When she climaxed and exploded there in Ken's bedroom, it was the best come she had had in months!

When she came back down to Earth, her instructions to Ken were short and to the point:

"I have a condom in my purse. Please. Fuck me now."

Ken didn't even have to go that far; he took a condom from the nightstand.

"Please," she said. "Do you have any lube? Usually I'm kinda tight."

"Baby, that's just how I like it," he said, reaching for the KY also kept in the nightstand.

"Are you ready?" he said, his covered manhood lubed and ready to go.

"Yeah. Do me. Stick that dick in me."

"How much is this going to cost?"

"Oh, it's included."

"Yeah, so how much did you cost?"

"Tow hundred dollars. Oh! Oh!" When she said the price, Ken slipped his cock into her moist opening. The lube let him slide in deep and fast, sinking down to the hilt. He was in pushup position, looking down at her lithe body and seeing the expressions of surprise and wonder that crossed her face. Why is it that all women always seem shocked the moment a cock goes inside of them? he wondered to himself.

Anna thrust back to meet his charge; he huddled close to her so they could kiss while they fucked missionary. That lasted for awhile, then they switched to a doggie position where they were both on the bed. Immediately, his cock was going deeper than anything had penetrated her in a long time, and Anna's vagina was thanking her for going over to hook for this man tonight.

"Anna, you're such a good fuck!"

"Fuck me, Ken!"

"Anna, you're such a good ride! Oh yeah! Oh you slut! You two-hundred dollar slut!"

"Fuck me, Ken! Fuck me! I'm a greedy slut! I'm a greedy slut! Just fuck me!"

It was dirty, sweaty, nasty sex. No, not even that. It was not sex, it was certainly not making love, it was pure, unadulterated, don't-sell-to-minors fucking. Anna loved to get pounded like that, and as this was the first dick to open her tight young cunt in months, she came extra hard as Ken mercilessly fucked her from behind.

As she came he let up only a little. "Please—please," she begged. "Let me—let me—stop!" He sunk deep into her, and stopped.

"Maybe you should be paying me," he joked.

"I can feel your dick," she said. She squeezed her kegel muscles and Ken felt her cunt tighten on his cock.

"I hope you're not tired."

"Oh, no."

"Good. I didn't plan on stopping anyway."

"Am I good?" she asked.

"Baby, you're fucking great."

"You haven't come yet."

"I usually last a long time, especially with a girl I'm with for the first time."

"I want to get you off."

"You will."

"I don't want to let you down. Am I being a good amateur prostitute?"

"Anna, you are excellent. Why don't you get on top of me and ride me for a change?"

"Okay."

Anna on top was the best position yet. He could watch her lovely body, feel her small tits, suck her nipples while her tight cunt impaled herself on his raging erection. Up and down, up and down; he held her close, feeling her small, hot body. Like her, he had been lonely for a longtime, and it was a relief to have someone so pretty so close to him. She was worth every penny; Anna was a whore in the best sense of the word.

This was the position that made Ken come the easiest. "Oh, you little hooker," he told her, his hips meeting her thrust. "You sexy, small-titted hooker."

"Fuck me. Fuck me, Ken. No refunds, baby. No refunds, so you better enjoy it while it lasts."

"Oh you little prostitute! I'm going to come! I'm so close!"

"Do you want to come on my face?"

"No, no, fuck me, fuck me Anna—I want to come inside you like this! Oh yeah!"

Ken was fucking her hard and fast, holding her down, fucking up into her with a masculine violence. He fucked her so hard, she had a short, quick orgasm, and just as that subsided, she felt him make one last thrust, then he went tense, and then in one great exhale, lay limp underneath her, their bodies still joined where his cock nestled in between the lips of her cunt.

She leaned down and kissed him, gently on the lips.

"I knew you were going to be a good time," he said, "from the moment I saw that cute pink dress you were wearing."

"It's nice to find a man who appreciates brunettes."

"You're so sexy, Anna. You limbs are so graceful, you look so delicate, yet you fuck like an animal and scream like a banshee. How do you do it?"

"See, I told you I'd get into it once we got started. But what happened to that facial you promised me?"

At that, his dick twitched inside of her, starting to stand upright again. "Uh-oh," Anna said. "Looks like I said the magic words."

"I think you're going to get that facial after all."

"Yummy, yummy. I love to try new things."

"Like being an amateur prostitute?"

"Especially. So let's put another condom on you and make sure you get your money's worth. And the next time I'm going to make you come on my face. See, aren't I a good little hooker?"

russeltrust
russeltrust
101 Followers
12