The Amazon Journals Ep. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JasperMan
JasperMan
32 Followers

Because of his respect for Brutus Stilus, Dalin De' Vega would refrain from committing murder upon Damon Dea, and would sit back and let his heart break at the cruelty the one his eyes beheld suffered.

"Damn them!"

Harruseus Kwaltus {Harrus for short} sat beside Dalin De' Vega. A lanky man who's only real purpose was to provide weaponry for the militia of the Shaman nobles. Sooner to be expendable if anything.

His wife Sara Jasmien Kwaltus next to him served more than her husband did, in more ways than one. She was considered the whore of the entire court. Very few of the men in the tribe have resisted her sultry charms,… or if you want blunt words… her whorish offers of blow jobs and anal screws. The only reason no woman ever insulted her to her own face was for the obvious. She was wife to a noble.

"Damn them!"

On the far south end of the great table, sat Maximus Dol Maximus. Quite possibly one of the most powerful men in the world. Destined to be ruler over it all once this war was over. Everyone relied on him for expertise in war and battle. He was the only man, in fact, that Sabrina Kie Dou Mou would marry. She even made the offer and was excepted on demand.

She alone was the only person Maximus Dol Maximus had any respect for. Seeing as she would fight for whatever she believed, and stand for it even in the hardest of moments. To the point of committing murder…

As he always thought it should be… respect no one who fights and stand for other than what they believe in. Good or bad, right or wrong, you deserved no respect unless you stood by your convictions. He always thought that if Rasputina would just stand to her husband, then he would stand beside her out of respect, but seeing as she did not. His views came to be that she deserved everything she got from him for being an impudent being.

"DAMN THEM!" down came Damon Dea's fists upon the great table with his loud hard voice echoing throughout the room.

"Calm yourself, Dea." Came the order of Maximus Dol Maximus.

"How can I be calm when the Remuk is under attack!" Heavily breathing from his fast growing anger, Damon Dea stood from his chair and laid both hands upon the table. "The Goths stand against us. The Utites stand against us. The Nurbasus stands against us. And the Goddamn Yekiq stands against us!"

"We still have the support of the Daqualisies." Came the soft voice of Brutus Stilus who always fought for calm in himself, even in Damon Dea's outbursts.

Sabrina Kie Dou Mou intervened. "We always have the Manduks with us as well, we are in no real danger."

"Uh, point of order?" Dillonus Kiek held his finger up, much to the disproval of the court. "The Goths are rather powerful… perhaps it would be best if we tried to stray from being their enemies and make them allies instead."

"Dillonus Kiek." Damon Dea's normal routine of 'nose-in-the-air' attitude came into play. "Speak only when you have something better then your fantasies to share."

"I agree with him." Putina's heavenly voice took stand.

"Do you now, my love." Damon Dea mused and mocked.

Putina's eyes stood down her husband as she returned his mocking stare and continued. "The Goths have always been powerful and quite agile. Especially when time comes for night attacks. Perhaps making them our ally would prove a much more interesting, if not, appropriate bargain to make."

"She's right." Brutus Stilus agreed.

"The Goths are our best bet as far as winning this war. Why would we want to turn down such an opportunity as this?" He sat with a bemused stare at Damon Dea's wife. Admiring her for the talent she inherited as far as intelligence goes.

"Tell me something, Brutus." Jaysin sat back in a cocky manner as he spoke. "Do you want your children growing up worshipping the wrong gods and preaching a life of carefree in the darkness like some blood drinking, bastard or whore of the Goth nation."

He stood up and started towards Dillonus Kiek, stopping to place his hands on the man's shoulders as he carried on.

"They stand for morals that seem rather, well, out of the ordinary." He knelt beside the man. "They preach against blood line bedding affairs. So to say, one cannot bed his own sister, daughter, mother even… Why would you want to place an alliance with a group of extremists like these? The type of people who probably eat their own kin in death? The kind that would live by foolish laws, and forbid the right laws? The type of people who find battles and gladiators to be a barbaric and wrong custom?…"

Squeezing Dillonus Kiek's shoulder rather hard, drawing a massive amount of pain from the man as he laughed. "Must we align ourselves with a hysterical group of dreamers in the dark?"

"Well said." Came a surprising voice.

When normally it was Damon Dea to agree with that man everyone knew to be his lap dog. A royal ass kiss, one might say. This time, it was the voice of Maximus Dol Maximus agreeing. A rather rare and unexpected turn of events to this court.

"There will be NO alliance with the Goths," Maximus Dol Maximus stood, placing his own hands at his hips. "… nor with any of our enemies. If these bastards wish to even once be against us, what's to say they will not do it again? Kill them all."

"So!" Came Damon Dea's voice. "Any objections."

"Plenty." Brutus Stilus spoke. "… but considering the truth in those words. I'll have to place my hand in against myself… in favor of Dol Maximus."

"Simple as always…" Damon Dea looked from person to person. "Give your vote with a 'yea' or a 'nay'."

* * *

Utterly disgusted and disappointed by the outcome of the vote. Rasputina Barrin Dea sat upon her knees in the garden her mother had taught her sow. Her mind in total astonishment over Brutus Stilus's agreement with Maximus Dol Maximus.

Gods willing… She thought …the Goths will beat them all and end this once and for all.

Her thoughts moved to the person she needed to keep in her mind to block out the rage of her modern life to date. Liana!… dear sweet Liana. How free she would be to love Liana if the enemies would only destroy her husband and the rest of the Shaman tribes.

Many time's she considered running away and never looking back. Even taking Liana with her on this journey… but she would smack herself out of this fantasy when remembering one detail. Damon Dea, and the fact that he was a master hunter who would search the ends of the known world for her and never stop until he has his vengeance. She just could not let him do that to Liana, and she could just not bring herself to leaving her true love behind… as the saying goes and has always gone. What's a girl to do?

Her mind was broken from it's train of thought as a cruel husband came ever so charmingly, so much as a serpent you might say, into the garden his wife tended when alone.

"You truly are a pathetic woman, Rasputina." He gave a cold hard cackle in her expense.

"You should know never to challenge my word." Damon Dea kicked over a painted stone… bringing a twinge of hurt to his wife, for this stone was specially painted for her by her own mother once.

He looked coldly at her as she let her eyes stay upon the painted stone with all of her might. Her nerves giving her no comfort as she made her foolish attempt not to please him by staring her near tear eyes up to his.

"God's only know why you sit in this ugly excuse for a garden all day…" He reached down and pulled a handful of lilies out of the soil. "… why, your mother would roll over in her gave if she saw what a sick little mess you've made of the beautiful work she tried to teach you to do." Amusing himself as her brought the insults that dug the most into his wife. "Perhaps, in time. She'll even forgive such a failure like you… maybe even beg forgiveness for even giving birth to such an ugly little harlot like you. What do you think, stupid?"

Putina simply stayed upon her knees, daring herself over and over again to kill this man. If not for him being made Supreme Chancellor of the Remuk Tribal of the Shaman's, she'd be able to get away with such a deed.

"no words?" he jested.

She sat staring up at him, with no such words near her lips at the time. Her hate for this man boiled over like hot water in a cauldron. Her tears seeking to reap there way from her eyes.

"Dumb as you are ugly, you disgusting whore." He sighed as he kicked more of the precious flowers away before seating himself.

"Did you see the way Dalin De' Vega stared at you?" He laughed. "His tastes must be for the rodent foul women, if he be so obsessed over you."

"I didn't notice." She whispered.

"Of course you didn't you rotten fat pig!!" He glared harshly at her. "I don't expect much notice of anything from you, seeing as you are dumber than a snail wondering into a river… God's, why did I have to marry such a sow? The least you could do is cook something, and make it decent when you do it. Maybe mend my cloths, shine my blades, do something other than laze about using up my power and spendings like some useless romp of a fat sack."

"I'm sorry I anger you." She said in a sad almost sarcastic way, fighting back the tears that his insults were bringing.

Rasputina often kicked herself inside for allowing his hard words to make her feel so rotten deep inside. He meant nothing and was nothing, but still a wish kept it's place in her. That if he doesn't die, that he at least wise up and become a decent and loving husband.

"Look at you…" Damon Dea said with a slur of drunkenness. Which was easy to see, for he always drank and drank heavily.

"Sitting there on your knees like some kind of Goddamn fat old woman." He slouched slightly. "Why do you make yourself useful and get pregnant already."

"Perhaps it's not me who is at fault for that…" she mumbled. "Seeing as it takes two to make something out of nothing…"

"What's that suppose to mean…" He glared angrily at her.

"It means that you cannot even get your sword to rise and you expect me to have a child like it were some kind of miracle."

"You BITCH!" he cursed allowed as the back of his right fist came thrashing across her face, throwing her down with a hard yell of pain.

"Why do you always challenge me like this? Huh!!!" He roared. "You think you're so smart sometimes… well… fine… you want to see something that works. I'll show you something alright you diseased whore!"

Her eyes wide in the horror they beheld as like a raging wolf, her husband Damon Dea came closer and closer as his garments began to shed more and more.

As accustomed to his beatings and rapes, each one still broke a hole in her soul each time one after the other was committed. This time however, a look was in his eyes as he came closer to her.

"Please!" she tried to beg.

"You make me one to blame for this sword not working!" He screamed at her, thrusting his sex into her face before breaking a clear close fisted punch into her gut. "Why should it rise for a fat ugly beast like you?"

With those cruel words, Damon Dea grasped both of Rasputina's wrists and firmly brought her hands up above her head. Holding her hands with just his left, he reached for her dress with the other. With a terror filled squeal from the lips of his tormented wife, he began to rip the fabric from her body… savoring her struggles and cries with all his cruel heart.

"STOP IT!" she screamed aloud.

"Shut the fuck up!" He cursed again, crushing his fist across her face from body sides, tearing into her flesh with his knuckles. "Nobody would help and ugly slob like you anyway…"

With one final punch, leaving her breathless and near the edge of sleep, he released his hold on her and with his organ, he drove mercilessly inside of her.

{{Most people will tell you that all women feel a sick type of pleasure even though they don't enjoy it, you know… they cum… well, I'll tell you first hand that that is complete and utter bullshit. If those types of women do exist, then my heart goes out to them, because no woman would want such a curse to befall her and make it that much harder on her conviction. The average woman wont orgasm or even gain her juices when being raped… that's a pack of lies.}}

Rasputina's heart was once again being torn away from her while the hateful Damon Dea dove his sick and twisted sex into her womb. Driving tears of great discomfort and massive sorrow from his wife's eyes.

She was once again losing herself to this cruel and inhuman torture that she dread every living moment of her life. All she could really do to escape is to remember that the following day, he would be leaving for the war, and prayers and chants of his death would be on her mind as she was alone. The even greater thought that made this night bearable for her was the face of her love Liana etching in behind her eyes…

This will all be over soon…She was thinking. It'll all be over and turn out to be just a bad dream tomorrow… my clumsy self falling everywhere will be all it was.

Lies that her mind spoke to her conscious.

Lies that would remain in her soul with scorn.

Lies she would tell her only true love come the morrow.

Lies, lies, lies, as her husband raped her mercilessly.

V.

A shiver went through Putina's spine as she felt the cool watered cloths gently getting placed over her face. Liana knew now that there was no doubt of this being foul play. She knew nothing of Putina's life to decide who could possibly do this to such a wonderful girl, except for the husband who made her marry against her will… but as she wondered… what matter of husband would be so mean?

"Why wont you tell me?" she quizzed her lover again.

"I did." Putina whispered.

"You lie to me." Liana was near tears as she looked at the bruised and beaten face of her only love.

"I should leave." Putina rose up suddenly… her back paining her, seeing as Damon Dea had done a fair share of torture to her body through out the last night.

"NO!" Liana cried.

"Why must you always become so hateful when I try to get you to be honest with me… what have I done? Do I anger you?"

Liana was now in tears… begging Putina not to leave and to just be honest with her for one time.

"You wouldn't understand, okay?" Was the only excuse Putina could conjure in the heat of the moment from off the top of her head.

"Why?"

"Because…"

"Because?… because why?… just tell me."

"I can't!"

"Yes you can!"

"No!"

Sobbing harder now, Liana placed her arms around Putina's body holding her tightly. "I love you, please tell me."

"No."

"My love…"

"No."

"I beg you."

"!!!NO!!!" With a hard shove, Putina tossed Liana sprawling to the floor with a loud hard crash. Her lovers head hitting harder still, to the point of knocking her out of her conscious state and into a dizzy dreaming painful but not existence.

Liana's world was spinning before her very eyes as she tried with every ounce of strength she had to come back to a reality world. Her vision in the dark, and her heart thumping in her chest with every breath, echoing like grim laughter in a long dark tunnel.

Liana

Was the whisper she heard from a voice so soft that seemed so far away. Too far to catch with her hands as she tried so hard.

Liana

She tried again to reach for the voice with her hands, in vain but of course. She began to laugh when she remember that one cannot catch voices in their hands like shiny objects.

Liana

Liana decided to run towards the voice until she felt a fierce stabbing pain inside of her head. One that drew her out of her dream world and into a harsh realm where her pain was all that she knew…

"LIANA!" Rasputina was in panic and despair. Her fear clenching deep inside of her as she tried to awaken her girlfriend.

"Please wake up, I'm sorry… I'm so sorry." She was sobbing incoherently as she cradled Liana in her arms and rub her face with water to rouse her.

With a sharp cry of pain Liana's eyes shot wide open and looked about, trying to take in the scene before her with her head throbbing in massive amounts of pain that overtook her. Her eyes burning with tears that streaked from them into large rivers down her soft white cheeks.

"I'm so sorry, my love." Putina was crying nonstop with her lover held firmly against her. "I'm so sorry… I didn't mean it… I didn't meant it!"

"Pu… Putina." Liana whispered. "I'm sorry."

Putina let out a mocking laugh before speaking. "Why?"

"I made you push me… I'm sorry." She whispered.

"No…" Putina pursed her lips up against her lovers. "You never made me do anything… I was wrong, I'm sorry… you are perfect. So perfect. Don't change… be you for me… I love you so much."

Putina held tightly to Liana. The two lovers embracing in their warmth as the moment came to pass. Liana was barely able to do much of anything thinking in her pain, but she had forgiven Putina long before the deed was done. She felt safe and warm and loved in these arms that held her. And they did just that… they held her.

Damn you Damon!

* * *

As time cleared it's path…

"Why didn't you tell me?" Liana held her sobbing woman.

"I… I didn't want you to feel sorry for me." Rasputina was letting herself be cradled in Liana's arms as she unburdened her life thus far. "I didn't want you to cry over me."

"Let me cry for you, my love." Liana's soothing voice came into Putina's ears in a low whisper. "Let me cry with you when you need me. I wouldn't love you so much if I was willing to let your pain be my pain, too."

"Why do you care so much?" Putina asked her love. "Why do you love me still after what I did to you earlier?"

"It was upon the heat of the moment." She answered. "I know you'd never intentionally hurt me like you did… it was an accident."

"True…" Putina sighed. "…but I shouldn't have let it come to that."

"What's done is done, and the past is past behind." The two held closely to one another, savoring the warmth of being in one another's embrace.

"Liana?"

"Yes, my love."

"I must set out for return at dawn."

"… I … I understand."

"Please…" Rasputina begged. "Please let me make love to you tonight… for the morrow will be so cruel to me, I wish to take all of you back in my heart."

"You need not ask when my body and soul, my heart and my love is all for and always will be yours." She smiled with those lips that pierced the heart like there was never a smile such as.

Their garments released from their soft bodies, these two women lay one upon the other in the bed in which they shared their undeniable desire for. A Desire worth living for more than dying. They knew the true meaning to that.

Mmmmmm

Was the purr that came from behind the closed lips of Liana when she felt Putina's hands lay upon her soft fleshed thighs. Her lovers lips making their marks upon her lovers knees, slowly upper as her fingers massaged themselves into the soft tender flesh they held called Liana's firm thighs.

Ohhhh

Was the moan from the parted pillowy lips from Liana as her head turned softly to the left and then to the right of her. Her heat rising slowly from within as the kisses and suckles upon her flesh drove her nearer and nearer to her last faithful breath. The utter feel from her lover she had never felt before upon her body… an almost perfect want for what was in her.

Yessssss

Was the hiss that slithered from a groaning Liana. Rasputina realizing that she too wanted to possess what Damon Dea wanted. Only she knew she could have it from Liana without ever bringing harm. Her lips, her fingers, her breath, her tongue, all these and her love were more than enough to gain it. She knew she had her prize when her hot pink tongue slowly made it's way into the sex of the blonde woman who was writhing beneath her touch. She savored the flavor that flowed with wanton juices from Liana's place of birth giving. A place that solely belonged to Rasputina and Putina alone.

JasperMan
JasperMan
32 Followers